Will my acceptance be rescinded for Bs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrphanedDoc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been struggling with personal life and I currently have 5 acceptances but they're to MD schools and they all say I need to maintain academic standard. My stats are uGPA: 3.0 with strong upward trend (~3.8 last two years)
Neuro masters: 4.0 If I get two Bs it will be my first semester and look like im slacking maybe. I am scared because my top school has a median GPA of 3.9.

Members don't see this ad.

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Oh my god . Ok I will answer. No! You will be fine. When ppl say “academic standard” they mean Failed courses. Well, try to not get Cs either maybe . But you can get Bs.
They already want you .
And you have 5 acceptances .

Reactions: 5 users
I've been struggling with personal life and I currently have 5 acceptances but they're to MD schools and they all say I need to maintain academic standard. My stats are uGPA: 3.0 with strong upward trend (~3.8 last two years)
Neuro masters: 4.0 If I get two Bs it will be my first semester and look like im slacking maybe. I am scared because my top school has a median GPA of 3.9.
Get your mental health issues under control or medical school will burn you out.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was in a similar position with my conditional undergrad acceptance. I thought I'd get a C and fail to maintain my academic standard and lose my acceptance. I freaked out. Called the school in question and asked them directly. I think the answer was yeah I would get my acceptance rescinded if I got the C. Either way, I got a B. Butttttt, I say all this to tell you to call the school, or better, email them so you have their response in writing.

Get your mental health issues under control or medical school will burn you out.
Well it’s mainly financial problems. So not much I can do, but should be good in medical school if I make it