Will schools care about non-moving violations? (AZ)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bschaefer97

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I'll save you guys some time and just break down the worst case scenario here - I just found out that 3 of my non-moving violations from Feb. 2015 are *not* misdemeanors (great news), but am worried that since they will still show up on a background check I will either need to disclose them or will be denied when schools find out.

For reference, my three violations were:
1. Failure to show proof of insurance
2. Displaying suspended number plates
3. Operation of vehicle w/o current registration

Are any of these serious enough to list on my app?
Will I be barred admission for any of these (are they that serious)?
Will they clear before I apply (will be over 3 years old on my record by the time I apply)?**

**This one is state-specific, I know, so if you can't answer that it's not a huge deal. Just curious.

Thanks!