Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Here are my clinical grades:
Surgery - HP
Ob/Gyn - H
Family Medicine - HP
Outpatient Internal Medicine - P
Psychiatry - HP
Neurology - H
Internal Medicine - H
Pediatrics - H
As the name of this thread says, would these be considered "good" or "okay" clinical grades? i.e. when residency directors see them, what kind of impression will they have? I kind of had a rocky start to rotations and despite doing well on the exams, my evals were quite mediocre, thus dropping me down from honors to HP and even P for my outpatient IM rotation. I started to really get the hang of the wards towards the end of my clinical year and was able to rock my evals in Neuro, IM, and Peds.
Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!
Here are my clinical grades:
Surgery - HP
Ob/Gyn - H
Family Medicine - HP
Outpatient Internal Medicine - P
Psychiatry - HP
Neurology - H
Internal Medicine - H
Pediatrics - H
As the name of this thread says, would these be considered "good" or "okay" clinical grades? i.e. when residency directors see them, what kind of impression will they have? I kind of had a rocky start to rotations and despite doing well on the exams, my evals were quite mediocre, thus dropping me down from honors to HP and even P for my outpatient IM rotation. I started to really get the hang of the wards towards the end of my clinical year and was able to rock my evals in Neuro, IM, and Peds.
Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!
I specifically asked our 4th years, who can all see the text of their MSPEs, and they say there's no distribution information in them. Calculation, sure...but not distribution.