WSU c/o 2023 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking over last year's thread, it looks like they sent out invites in waves over a 2 week period. Congrats to all of those offered one, and fingers crossed for all of us still waiting!🙂
Thank you for giving us all hope! Time to buckle down and patiently wait for hopefully some good news soon! 🙂
 
Hi! I’m OOS and have an interview at 1/31 at 9am. I’m looking through hotels and stuff and am wondering where everyone is staying and how you’re goin to work out transportation o: thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I’m OOS and have an interview at 1/31 at 9am. I’m looking through hotels and stuff and am wondering where everyone is staying and how you’re goin to work out transportation o: thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The Mariott Residence is really close to school (basically on campus) and they have a free shuttle I believe 🙂
 
Got a snail mail invite as well and it says the deadline to reserve interview time is 1/10. I imagine more invites will go out then if not before then?
 
Anyone know if they are going to send out notice for rejection? My friend applied last year and just never heard back from them.
 
Anyone know if they are going to send out notice for rejection? My friend applied last year and just never heard back from them.
They send out letters for rejections. I believe they'll also email you a PDF of the letter if you don't receive it (they won't tell you your status over the phone if you call).

If you don't hear either way in a few days, you can try calling admissions for an update if they're still sending out invites.
 
Based off of last years forum, it looks like they sent out both invites (email/portal) and rejections (snail mail) in waves through mid-late December
 
They send out letters for rejections. I believe they'll also email you a PDF of the letter if you don't receive it (they won't tell you your status over the phone if you call).

If you don't hear either way in a few days, you can try calling admissions for an update if they're still sending out invites.
Based off of last years forum, it looks like they sent out both invites (email/portal) and rejections (snail mail) in waves through mid-late December
Thanks! I will just wait till end of December then.
 
Hey! I’ll be there from 01/28-01/30 (my interview is mid day on the 29th and flight times suck ). Does anyone want to share a hotel during those times? Even if partly! It’d be 2 queen beds and free shuttle from/to airport. Let me know!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS waiting. It's making me nervous checking my mail
I know it's hard, but you can relax over the weekend? They are super busy right now as we are headed into finals week and some of the people incharge of sending out invites are also putting together the next set of ambassadors for our program which has to be done by the end of next week so they are sorting through 60+ applications for that. I know it's hard, but patience and I hope you all hear good new soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you haven't received either type of notification yet, should that be seen as being waitlisted? I do know from looking at last year's thread that the longer it took, the more likely they were to receive rejection.
 
If you haven't received either type of notification yet, should that be seen as being waitlisted? I do know from looking at last year's thread that the longer it took, the more likely they were to receive rejection.

If they stay true to the 2-week period of waves, it looks like the first OOS invites went out on 12/3, so we should have a little less than a week to go to hold out hope.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad