WSU c/o 2023 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Looking over last year's thread, it looks like they sent out invites in waves over a 2 week period. Congrats to all of those offered one, and fingers crossed for all of us still waiting!:)
Thank you for giving us all hope! Time to buckle down and patiently wait for hopefully some good news soon! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I’m OOS and have an interview at 1/31 at 9am. I’m looking through hotels and stuff and am wondering where everyone is staying and how you’re goin to work out transportation o: thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Still waiting (im)patiently for any notice, not going crazy!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I’m OOS and have an interview at 1/31 at 9am. I’m looking through hotels and stuff and am wondering where everyone is staying and how you’re goin to work out transportation o: thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The Mariott Residence is really close to school (basically on campus) and they have a free shuttle I believe :)

Got a snail mail invite as well and it says the deadline to reserve interview time is 1/10. I imagine more invites will go out then if not before then?

Anyone know if they are going to send out notice for rejection? My friend applied last year and just never heard back from them.

Anyone know if they are going to send out notice for rejection? My friend applied last year and just never heard back from them.
They send out letters for rejections. I believe they'll also email you a PDF of the letter if you don't receive it (they won't tell you your status over the phone if you call).

If you don't hear either way in a few days, you can try calling admissions for an update if they're still sending out invites.

Based off of last years forum, it looks like they sent out both invites (email/portal) and rejections (snail mail) in waves through mid-late December

They send out letters for rejections. I believe they'll also email you a PDF of the letter if you don't receive it (they won't tell you your status over the phone if you call).

If you don't hear either way in a few days, you can try calling admissions for an update if they're still sending out invites.
Based off of last years forum, it looks like they sent out both invites (email/portal) and rejections (snail mail) in waves through mid-late December
Thanks! I will just wait till end of December then.

Hey! I’ll be there from 01/28-01/30 (my interview is mid day on the 29th and flight times suck ). Does anyone want to share a hotel during those times? Even if partly! It’d be 2 queen beds and free shuttle from/to airport. Let me know!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of those who received interviews! You will rock them!

Any OOS still waiting to hear from them? Just trying to gauge how many people are in the same boat as me

Reactions: 6 users
Any OOS still waiting to hear from them? Just trying to gauge how many people are in the same boat as me

I still am. Nothing has been updated in my portal yet. I have two other friends (OOS) who also applied and haven't heard back.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I still am. Nothing has been updated in my portal yet. I have two other friends (OOS) who also applied and haven't heard back.
I am OOS too! Haven't heard anything and no portal updates either :dead:

I'm also still waiting on a decision. :)

Me too. Just hoping that no news doesn't equal rejection at this point!

I haven't heard back either. Where on the portal does the update appear?

OOS as well and still haven't heard back!

I am personally not OOS, but I have a friend who is and she is still waiting as well.

I'm OOS and haven't heard anything

also OOS and havent heard anything yet

OOS and no news yet- still hoping to hear something soon!

I am OOS and still waiting. Good luck everyone!

OOS applicant here as well. Still no notification. I had seen on the forum from last year that we may hear back on Dec. 9th. Anyone else notice that?

Thanks everyone! I feel much better to know I'm not the only one :)

Thanks everyone! I feel much better to know I'm not the only one :)

Same, I stressfully scrolled through the feed like "Wait people have already gotten stuff?!"

OOS waiting. It's making me nervous checking my mail

OOS waiting. It's making me nervous checking my mail
I know it's hard, but you can relax over the weekend? They are super busy right now as we are headed into finals week and some of the people incharge of sending out invites are also putting together the next set of ambassadors for our program which has to be done by the end of next week so they are sorting through 60+ applications for that. I know it's hard, but patience and I hope you all hear good new soon!

Just got an email for an OOS interview on 1/30!!

Reactions: 12 users
If you haven't received either type of notification yet, should that be seen as being waitlisted? I do know from looking at last year's thread that the longer it took, the more likely they were to receive rejection.

If you haven't received either type of notification yet, should that be seen as being waitlisted? I do know from looking at last year's thread that the longer it took, the more likely they were to receive rejection.

If they stay true to the 2-week period of waves, it looks like the first OOS invites went out on 12/3, so we should have a little less than a week to go to hold out hope.

Still just checking my portal every day and checking my email an ungodly amount.

OOS, still checking my portal, no news yet.

Reactions: 3 users
OOS, still nothing. I called admissions and was told that they are still working on it...but keep an eye out next week...sigh

OOS, still nothing. I called admissions and was told that they are still working on it...but keep an eye out next week...sigh

Thank you for updating us! I greatly appreciate it!

No one lose hope! I just recieved my invite today ! My interview is January 31st !

Just got my invite (late) last night, OOS!

Has anyone received a rejection? Is anyone still waiting? (Am I all alone :()

OOS, just called she said they’re still in the process of sending out interview invites and they’re hoping to be done by the end of the week! Still hope :)

Reactions: 4 users
OOS, just called she said they’re still in the process of sending out interview invites and they’re hoping to be done by the end of the week! Still hope :)
Interview invites as in the last of the interview invites?

You fall on the sword for all millennials who's heart rate increases at the thought of having to make a phone call successfully

Reactions: 7 users
You fall on the sword for all millennials who's heart rate increases at the thought of having to make a phone call successfully

:laugh: You have me laughing so hard over here.

But, yes, thank you for your sacrifice @Jakey1414.

OOS, just got an interview!