WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can vouch for willow's role. It's something believable. Crystal, you've been on my list for a heckuva long time so it's time to figure this one out.

Members don't see this ad.

I trust you MJ. Even if you do send me creepy movie quotes :p

I'll be the first to admit that I am super shocked to make it this far in the game without being eaten or lynched. I really didn't know who to vote for most of the time, and even though I am a clumsy horse, I at least tried to be a courteous clumsy horse. Without repeating what MJ already said, if you lynch me and there are 2 wolves left, the wolves win the game. If there is just one wolf, then the villagers will have one more shot.

Going to bed and will be in class all day tomorrow (will check in between classes though) so:
Lynch Willow
You're the only one on my pathetic handwritten list that has a big ole blank next to her name. It's possible that you've mentioned either a role or an ability before and I missed it, but for now, thats what I'm going on. Plus, you got really proactive/aggressive after we lynched GI.
I'm a yak. No one ever asked me to role reveal, so I didn't earlier. My ability may or may not ever get a chance to be used, and I would rather not tell the wolf/wolves yet because I want it to be a surprise to them if I do get a chance to use it. I know that's vague.

I don't mean to sound aggressive at all, and apologize if I do sound that way. I'm just going over the details and bringing up anything I think is weird.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You people need to stop apologizing for everything.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally

CL - 1 (willows)
Willows - 1 (CL)

Yay a tie!

Lynch deadline 12 PM EST/ 5 PM IT

Just a reminder to the dead - please do not post anything that could be considered as strategy.... you are dead.... you can post "GO villagers/wolves" and that is pretty much it tbh

large.gif

Reactions: 1 user
*looks at MJ's post*
CRYSTAL WHY
This is strategy. You cannot question anything as the dead.
One more violation and you will be banned from the next game….

The temptation to interact with the living is strong, but don't do it.
Stick to GIFs and the like.

I'm not going to even bother reading MJs posts.... I know there is a converter thing, but I'm on my phone.

After reading long backwards posts has anyone read a normal post backwards? I have. My head hurts. :)

This is strategy. Why would you post this…
See post above… one more violation and you will get banned.
You are no longer part of this game. Do you get it?

This is strategy. You cannot question anything as the dead.
One more violation and you will be banned from the next game….

The temptation to interact with the living is strong, but don't do it.
Stick to GIFs and the like.
Sorry SOV, won't happen again

Lynch me if you want but I hope for your sakes that there is only one wolf left.

This is strategy. Why would you post this…
See post above… one more violation and you will get banned.
You are no longer part of this game. Do you get it?

How is this strategy??

When I said converter thing I mean the program that converts the text to the right direction.

Oops. Add stars to that.

Members don't see this ad :)
.emit gnol a rof tsil ym no etadidnac tsehgih eht neeb ev'uoy tub ,uoy tsurt ot tnaw em gnikam sgnirts traeh ym no gnillup er'uoy ,ti nmaD

.thgillatsyrc hcnyL

2vfi6D.gif

Lol, welp, it was fun guys. Guess they'll be sending me to the glue factory.

I've been saying it all along, but I'll say it one more time, I really am just a horse.

no_waffle_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

No waffles were to be had this day.

Another lackluster lynch discussion. Little to no debate (except some backwards writing), and it seems that the horse's track record of klutziness and poor voting record makes her sound wolfy. Really? Ya think a clumsy horse is so strange? Have any of you spent any time around a large animal veterinary practice, or a horse stable, or race track. Those "majestic" creatures are just walking accidents waiting to happen. Hell, a little cut on their leg can lead to their death they are that poorly designed.

Quick search came up with this visual evidence:
yogaballsp1.gif

funny-horseidiot.gif

funny-gracefulhorses.gif

fail-horse.gif

funny-dignity.gif

(No animals were harmed in the making of this write-up)

So we know that a clumsy horse is a "thang", and this is the most likely animal on the farm, so definitely not an original wolf.
Then, we vote for the horse cause of its history of being clumsy and voting poorly, even though she has been doing it all game.. so really, couldn't be a convert.
So why exactly are we lynching the horse during the endgame? When every freaking vote counts, this is the best you can do?
No, not impressed, not impressed at all. I am very disappointed in you all.

Mentors are going to have to give a few of you failing grades for this course, cause this is an embarrassment.

You have lynched crystalight33 the clumsy horse villager, who made people talk backwards when they were concussed.

There are 4 players left in the game. Wolves win when # wolves = # villagers. Luckily for you, wolves have not won yet, but that could have been the game right there. Villagers have certainly not won yet. Can you guess how many wolves are left, or do you need someone to go bring you a calculator?

It is Night 13. Night closes when I receive my 2 PMs, then day closes when ALL votes are received and waffling has apparently ended, or when I tire of waiting.

The Living Players:
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
10- @Beagleholly, Barn cat, non-villager
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu
14- @Haxx, sheep
15- @grossly_incandescent, coyote
21- @magbags, camel
3- @Crystalight33, horse

Last edited:
Another lackluster lynch discussion. Little to no debate (except some backwards writing), and it seems that the horse's track record of klutziness and poor voting record makes her sound wolfy. Really? Ya think a clumsy horse is so strange? Have any of you spent any time around a large animal veterinary practice, or a horse stable, or race track. Those "majestic" creatures are just walking accidents waiting to happen. Hell, a little cut on their leg can lead to their death they are that poorly designed.

Quick search came up with this visual evidence:
yogaballsp1.gif

funny-horseidiot.gif

funny-gracefulhorses.gif

fail-horse.gif

funny-dignity.gif

(No animals were harmed in the making of this write-up)

So we know that a clumsy horse is a "thang", and this is the most likely animal on the farm, so definitely not an original wolf.
Then, we vote for the horse cause of its history of being clumsy and voting poorly, even though she has been doing it all game.. so really, couldn't be a convert.
So why exactly are we lynching the horse during the endgame? When every freaking vote counts, this is the best you can do?
No, not impressed, not impressed at all. I am very disappointed in you all.

Mentors are going to have to give a few of you failing grades for this course, cause this is an embarrassment.

You have lynched crystalight33 the clumsy horse villager, who made people talk backwards when they were concussed.

There are 4 players left in the game. Wolves win when # wolves = # villagers. Luckily for you, wolves have not won yet, but that could have been the game right there. Villagers have certainly not won yet. Can you guess how many wolves are left, or do you need someone to go bring you a calculator?

It is Night 13. Night closes when I receive my 2 PMs, then day closes when ALL votes are received and waffling has apparently ended, or when I tire of waiting.

The Living Players:
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu
14- @Haxx, sheep
21- @magbags, camel
3- @Crystalight33, horse
wut__by_jackasstbd-d4d8f1l.png

Crystal's theory about willow is looking a lot more promising... If the wolves don't eat me tonight, I know where my vote's going. You jumped out with accusations flying after lying low all game. I just don't buy that you suddenly took a keen interest in this, I think you got impatient and decided to start pointing fingers rather than lay low until the final vote. Then again, BI still was the most likely person up for conversion... And magbags, the only person to ever question her in the late game, died IMMEDIATELY afterward. And then there's WC, who didn't show at all for this vote, and has flown pretty under the radar for most of the game, with a vague ability to boot. You could just be dodging suspicion by not posting, since you were already on the "good" list. But I guess anything goes at this point. I don't know what to believe anymore. I miss the simple days back at the beginning, when this was all bacon and candy and laughs. If I die tonight, just catch the bastard that got me.
ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

I'm trying to decide if I should ability-reveal as well as role reveal. I think I might... It's getting close to time that I might be able to actually use it.

I was not the only one who thought the wolf must be either crystal or you, I was just the most vocal about it. BI messaged me and we agreed I would be the one to say our theories, about both you and Crystal.

Well then I guess that means you or BI could be the wolf... If she put the idea in your head, I'm more inclined to believe it's her because she was the most likely person to be up for conversion, due to her last vote requirement basically alleviating any suspicion from her, her ability to manipulate people by private messaging them, and the fact that she's probably got a tie-breaking vote as mayor. Then again, maybe that's just what you want me to think...

No villager sleeps this late in the game. But they do close their eyes occasionally, and one villager will never be opening them again!

Willowleaf, the Yak villager has been killed. Wonder what her ability was?

Put up a good fight.. I expect 100% paranoia or I will kill you all, and declare the mentors the winners.

It is Day 14. Day closes when ALL votes are received and waffling has apparently ended, or when I tire of waiting.

The Final 3 Living Players:
8- @wildchild210
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,

4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu
14- @Haxx, sheep
21- @magbags, camel
3- @Crystalight33, horse
6- @WillowLeaf, Yak

I have a test to study for until midnight and I really really want to look over the voting patterns to see if I can find anything. SOV, I probably won't be casting a lynch vote until tomorrow.

No villager sleeps this late in the game. But they do close their eyes occasionally, and one villager will never be opening them again!

Willowleaf, the Yak villager has been killed. Wonder what her ability was?

Put up a good fight.. I expect 100% paranoia or I will kill you all, and declare the mentors the winners.

It is Day 14. Day closes when ALL votes are received and waffling has apparently ended, or when I tire of waiting.

The Final 3 Living Players:
8- @wildchild210
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,

4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu
14- @Haxx, sheep
21- @magbags, camel
3- @Crystalight33, horse
6- @WillowLeaf, Yak
Nevermind then... On the upside, I'm still alive... On the downside, my best pick for a wolf is dead. Which leaves one person as most likely that's left is BI. You were the most likely convert from the beginning. We never questioned you, and our seer died to early to see if you were converted. Unless you've got any good evidence that WC is the wolf, I think I know where my vote is going. I just can't believe it's coming down to this, ugh...
tumblr_ls1d7qFPRV1ql141xo1_500.gif

I'm actually going to Cape Cod today, two and a half hours of driving and I don't know if I'll have good signal. I'm actually down for having more time to look at the voting patterns to figure this out myself. I'm down for postponing the vote till tomorrow as well, because I haven't had enough time to look at WC's voting history and I don't want to jump into lynching BI if WC's patterns cast some doubt on her.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: