WW Crazy Town

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately all my gut feelings have diminished so I'm feeling pretty blind in this lynch. So I'll be watching this episode of What Not To Wear while I prepare to go to the doc and decide on my vote.
 
Why are you being so cryptic about it? I don't get it.

Was it the whip or do you think she ate too much? Because if it was the latter, I thought we could only tell by people replying which one it was. Protection or block.

You seem to be taking quite an offense to me giving out some information. Not everyone knew my role, so I suppose you just wanted to get it out there that I am responsible for feeding people. After 10 nights of this and having some people speak up, is it inconceivable that I figured out the pattern as to when it blocks vs protection? You have just moved up as a probable convert with this outburst.

And Dwin, it could definitely be FH as well. She is the probable wolf if there is one in the quik stop.
 
You seem to be taking quite an offense to me giving out some information. Not everyone knew my role, so I suppose you just wanted to get it out there that I am responsible for feeding people. After 10 nights of this and having some people speak up, is it inconceivable that I figured out the pattern as to when it blocks vs protection? You have just moved up as a probable convert with this outburst.

And Dwin, it could definitely be FH as well. She is the probable wolf if there is one in the quik stop.

Offense? 🙄

There are plenty of ways the kill could have been stopped. I would have been less suspicous if you had just thrown out there that allie had been blocked to share the info like you say you're trying to vs. jump on lynching her right away.

She's not an original. I don't know why we would be worried right her right now. I'd rather focus on those that it's easier to narrow down. That just happens to your group, so jumping on someone else seems to be an appropriate way to avoid addressing that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Offense? 🙄

There are plenty of ways the kill could have been stopped. I would have been less suspicous if you had just thrown out there that allie had been blocked to share the info like you say you're trying to vs. jump on lynching her right away.

She's not an original. I don't know why we would be worried right her right now. I'd rather focus on those that it's easier to narrow down. That just happens to your group, so jumping on someone else seems to be an appropriate way to avoid addressing that.

Perhaps you have heard of these wonderful breakfast type items that have played a prevalent role in this game? Waffles. There is never harm in jumping in a lynching someone when there is a good reason to do so. And how am I supposed to know allie is not an original? I will admit that since classes have started, I am not paying as close attention as usual, but that is not info that I recall having.
 
I was in fact whipped last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it, I shutter with pleasure when I see the welts the whip left.

I don't have a night time role though, so it was just an enjoyable time.

Thanks!
 
I sent in a contingency to lynch WS and I'm sticking with it. *****lynch WS******

WS protected me with the windex last night, so I don't believe she is a wolf. I think you should WAFFLE to someone else. BECAUSE THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!

I am going to lynch FH. I may choose to WAFFLE later. I don't buy that she doesn't have a night action. I believe that everyone else has one.

waffles.jpg
 
Perhaps you have heard of these wonderful breakfast type items that have played a prevalent role in this game? Waffles. There is never harm in jumping in a lynching someone when there is a good reason to do so. And how am I supposed to know allie is not an original? I will admit that since classes have started, I am not paying as close attention as usual, but that is not info that I recall having.

It has been mentioned PLENTY of times for the last few days. Does that make it possible that she could be converted? Of course, but the point being she's not an original.

And yeah rojo, not sure why you left the pizza place residents off your list either.

😡

ccccaaaauuuusssseeee iii'mmm ssssaaaayyyyyiiiinnngggg iiiiiii aaaammmm ppppprrrreeeettttyyyy cccceeeerrrttttiiiiaaannn ttttthhhheeeyyy ssssttttaaaarrrrtttteeeddd wwwiiiitttthhhhooooouuuutttt aaaannnnnyyyy wwwoooollllvvvveeeessss....

The people currently in Pete's Pizza and the people that started in The Grind are not on the list for a reason. So that leaves the rest of you. I have minor suspicions, but nothing solid right now.

kbrow and allie were cleared a few nights ago as residents of the Pete's Pizza.
 
I was in fact whipped last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it, I shutter with pleasure when I see the welts the whip left.

I don't have a night time role though, so it was just an enjoyable time.

Thanks!

Yeah....I don't really buy it either.
 
My suspicion list: WS or Lupin as original and then Dwin or Escalla as a concert.

Some of this is gut (escalla), some is elimination (I'm not must be lupin or WS), and then dwin is guy/based on something SOV said.

Unsure who to vote for at this minute.
 
So that info coming from rojo just said he was pretty certain. I hate things that are pretty certain.

On the FH note, was there a no kill Night 8?

Pretty certain is perfectly legit. SnS used 'pretty certain' as well.....

The info was from SOV, btw. Not rojo.

I'm not lynching you though. I think FH is the catch.
 
Guess I'm going to go ahead and vote, headed to the doc and there's no telling how long that will take.

lynch lupin may be able to waffle if there's time or something convincing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guyyyyssssss, tttthhhhheeerrreee iiiissss aaaannnn aaaavvvoooiiiddddeerrr. Ppppoooosssiiibbllyyyy aaaaaaannnnnnn iiiinnnvvvveeesssstttiiiigggaaatttiiiooonnn aaavvvoooiiidddeeerrr??? Iiiii aaaammm gggoooinngg tttooo gggooo wwwwiiitthhh:

lllyyhhcchh FffffHhhh

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs[/YOUTUBE]
 
I"m not the wolf and I don't have the veto. Going to explain myself, bear with me it sound wolfy- I realize that.

I'm the politician. I can talk myself out of one lynch (so this lynch isn't going to work on me- you're stuck with me for at least one more day). I know this isn't the best sounding role, but it has been a villager role before (i.e. my character in True Blood).

The reason I'm suspicious of Dwin as the convert is because he's the mayor and that's the only other role I could see affecting the lynch (especially in a veto type way like the lynch has been affected).

Ya'll can believe me or not. Lynching me today buys you at least an extra day to decide without losing a villager, but it's ineffective.

lynch WS
 
Silly FFM that's an adult. Everyone knows baby hedgies are even more precious than that.

Yeah, I will defer to the vetties when it comes to animals. (I assumed an adult would be bigger than that though.) To atone, I will unlynch hedgie and lynch FFM

This is a depiction of me being ashamed with my lack of hedgehog knowledge.

Chicken-and-Waffle-Man.jpg


MOAR WAFFLES PLZ!!
 
I"m not the wolf and I don't have the veto. Going to explain myself, bear with me it sound wolfy- I realize that.

I'm the politician. I can talk myself out of one lynch (so this lynch isn't going to work on me- you're stuck with me for at least one more day). I know this isn't the best sounding role, but it has been a villager role before (i.e. my character in True Blood).

The reason I'm suspicious of Dwin as the convert is because he's the mayor and that's the only other role I could see affecting the lynch (especially in a veto type way like the lynch has been affected).

Ya'll can believe me or not. Lynching me today buys you at least an extra day to decide without losing a villager, but it's ineffective.

lynch WS


I have different info on who dwin is.
 
I"m not the wolf and I don't have the veto. Going to explain myself, bear with me it sound wolfy- I realize that.

I'm the politician. I can talk myself out of one lynch (so this lynch isn't going to work on me- you're stuck with me for at least one more day). I know this isn't the best sounding role, but it has been a villager role before (i.e. my character in True Blood).

The reason I'm suspicious of Dwin as the convert is because he's the mayor and that's the only other role I could see affecting the lynch (especially in a veto type way like the lynch has been affected).

Ya'll can believe me or not. Lynching me today buys you at least an extra day to decide without losing a villager, but it's ineffective.

lynch WS

Curious as to how you know he's the mayor? That has been kept pretty damn quiet.

You used a veto on Abbers and could possibly have one left. I think it's worth doing anyways. We'll find out, won't we? 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang it mods, now I IRL am really, really craving some waffles 🙁

unlynch FFM and lynch foxy

there is only one way to see if you really are the lynch avoider. Unfortunately, it's a lot like the tests from a few hundred years ago to see if you were a witch. :laugh:

2161324-597157-tasty-waffle-with-banana-slices-and-ice-cream.jpg
 
and villagers had been lied to? :eyebrow:

why would a villager be going around lying to villagers about who they were? why do lupin and WS have different info.

🙄

If WS and Lupin don't believe he has been cleared, they can express their own concerns, my dirty politician friend.
 
Dwin was more than likely using a cover to gain intel. His ability suited what role I imagine he gave both WS and myself. I still find you to be guilty FH. Nice try.

I know you were blocked N8 and we didn't have a kill that night.

He didn't give me his role. I got it from someone else, who has been confirmed villager through death.

Dwin is not a zombie. Let's focus elsewhere!
 
ya'll are wasting a day lynching me... you'll see come the lynch. I'm in anatomy lab all afternoon then headed to farm sit so I won't be around until afterwards
 
Unofficial Tally for the Mods:

Lupin 1 - kbrow
FH 5 - FFM, Escalla, Hedgie, dyachei, Lupin
WS 2 - TV, FH

8/12 Votes. Deadline TBD.
 
Nice. Yup I am the Mayor. I have been using a delivery man cover since my major ability is I am able to talk with someone in an outside group each cycle. And yes I can veto, twice actually, and I assure you both of them are still available to me.

Lynch FH for outing me so unceremoniously. And I also don't like the idea of anyone who isn't me having a lynch avoidance. :meanie:
 
ya'll are wasting a day lynching me... you'll see come the lynch. I'm in anatomy lab all afternoon then headed to farm sit so I won't be around until afterwards

If you are a lynch avoider, I'd rather get that over with now, rather than when there is 1 wolf and 2 villagers left. If you are not a wolf, I am sorry. But, I don't buy that you don't have a role, considering the mods we have. They love roles, they want people using roles.
 
I like the idea of the politician being the avoider. Though that means there's still a veto out there somewhere.
 
I like the idea of the politician being the avoider. Though that means there's still a veto out there somewhere.

Wasn't a veto used on SnS? I would assume with an avoider(whether it be lynch or investigation) the mods would only let the wolves have 1 veto. Otherwise it would take 5 lynches to get 2 wolves(or 6 lynches to get 3 wolves 😱) That would be highly unfair. IMHO
 
Wasn't a veto used on SnS? I would assume with an avoider(whether it be lynch or investigation) the mods would only let the wolves have 1 veto. Otherwise it would take 5 lynches to get 2 wolves(or 6 lynches to get 3 wolves 😱) That would be highly unfair. IMHO

Abbers, you mean? Yeah, pretty sure that was veto....but I was meaning more that someone that has that role and is a wolf. A veto doesn't seem like something that is randomly assigned, so I'm trying to think of who might make sense to have it.

Hopefully they just have the 2 lynch avoidances between the one veto and this avoider. The multiple lynches on the same person is getting really old.
 
Abbers, you mean? Yeah, pretty sure that was veto....but I was meaning more that someone that has that role and is a wolf. A veto doesn't seem like something that is randomly assigned, so I'm trying to think of who might make sense to have it.

Hopefully they just have the 2 lynch avoidances between the one veto and this avoider. The multiple lynches on the same person is getting really old.

I'm saying I think the veto was already used. SOV came out with his list. Then the veto was used on Abbers(yes, thank you, not SnS, sorry SnS!). I'm fairly certain Dwin was not the one who vetoed the vote on Abbers. So, at least we don't have to worry about wasting another wolf lynch with it.
 
I'm saying I think the veto was already used. SOV came out with his list. Then the veto was used on Abbers(yes, thank you, not SnS, sorry SnS!). I'm fairly certain Dwin was not the one who vetoed the vote on Abbers. So, at least we don't have to worry about wasting another wolf lynch with it.

Yes, I know that and I hope you're right in thinking there isn't another one.

Then there's the fourth on SOV's list. Move.
 
**********
you should be sorry.

this is why bar owner does not serve zombies, wolves, or those who speak to wolves.

*********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I know that and I hope you're right in thinking there isn't another one.

Then there's the fourth on SOV's list. Move.

Yup, and Dwin has been cleared. I know I am not a wolf. That leaves you and TV(I don't think I left anyone out, did I?) My guess is, one of you is a convert.
 
Yup, and Dwin has been cleared. I know I am not a wolf. That leaves you and TV(I don't think I left anyone out, did I?) My guess is, one of you is a convert.

Right, because I've literally been at the forefront of each lynch voting for my wolf buddies. lol.

I'm going to wait on SOV before discussing this further.
 
Right, because I've literally been at the forefront of each lynch voting for my wolf buddies. lol.

I'm going to wait on SOV before discussing this further.

I didn't say it was YOU. I said it was between you and TV.

And, uhh, that would be a perfect person to convert. (for the abbers vote, if you were converted, you could have pushed for her lynch, knowing others were going to lynch her anyways, to keep your credibility. Just sayin'.)