WW Crazy Town

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't say it was YOU. I said it was between you and TV.

And, uhh, that would be a perfect person to convert. (for the abbers vote, if you were converted, you could have pushed for her lynch, knowing others were going to lynch her anyways, to keep your credibility. Just sayin'.)

I shared who Abbers was when I found out and I wouldn't have posted the day prior that I know the title of someone and was musing about the idea of them being the wolf seer if I was worried about my credibility. I suppose you wouldn't know that I suggested for the whiskey to be used on FH last night either.

When you include me, I'm going to address it. It's a waste of resources to be thinking I am converted.
 
I shared who Abbers was when I found out and I wouldn't have posted the day prior that I know the title of someone and was musing about the idea of them being the wolf seer if I was worried about my credibility. I suppose you wouldn't know that I suggested for the whiskey to be used on FH last night either.

When you include me, I'm going to address it. It's a waste of resources to be thinking I am converted.

I must have missed the day prior thing.

Nope, wouldn't know about the whiskey, since you didn't tell me. I told you my thoughts last night on TV. Of the two of you, I would choose TV first.

So, who used the whiskey on FH? Nothing has been said about it so far.
 
I must have missed the day prior thing.

Nope, wouldn't know about the whiskey, since you didn't tell me. I told you my thoughts last night on TV. Of the two of you, I would choose TV first.

So, who used the whiskey on FH? Nothing has been said about it so far.

It only proves her claim of being the politician. That's why I was thinking veto before she admitted her role.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I'm certainly not voting to lynch myself. 🙁 But it sure does look like I'm getting lynched regardless.

Lynch escalla for starting all this mess about "lynch abbers" in her drunken stupor.

Just got out of class, I read through once to catch up but I think I need to read through again before making a decision. I definitely think we should lynch someone with a veto to get that out of the way.
 
Sorry, don't know how that old quote got in my last post

I guess to spare a villager lynch and to get rid of a lynch escape, I will unlynch WS, lynch FH

Also, for the next tally, it looks like WS's lynch for FH has been getting left out
 
Official Lynch Tally

FH 8 - (FFM, Escalla, Hedgie, dyachei, Lupin, Dwin, allie, TV)
WS 1 - (FH)
Lupin 1 - (KB)

10/12 Votes.

Lynch Deadline is 4 PM PST/12 AM IT

tumblr_inline_mrr4b1criN1qz4rgp.gif




Also, for the next tally, it looks like WS's lynch for FH has been getting left out

WS never voted..... anywhere
 
Ouf, looks like a lot has been discussed while I was at school not paying attention. My gut is telling me FH is probably an original wolf... I've had my eye on her for awhile now.
So I guess I'll Lynch FH
 
guyyyyssssss, tttthhhhheeerrreee iiiissss aaaannnn aaaavvvoooiiiddddeerrr. Ppppoooosssiiibbllyyyy aaaaaaannnnnnn iiiinnnvvvveeesssstttiiiigggaaatttiiiooonnn aaavvvoooiiidddeeerrr??? Iiiii aaaammm gggoooinngg tttooo gggooo wwwwiiitthhh:

lllyyhhcchh fffffhhhh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbygrs[/youtube]

1:38 est
 
Lynch is Closed.... Results Pending


Final Official Lynch Tally

FH 10 - (FFM, Escalla, Hedgie, dyachei, Lupin, Dwin, allie, TV, WS, bbe)
WS 1 - (FH)
Lupin 1 - (KB)

12/12 Votes.
 
The residents decided that FH was most definitely a dangerous politician…. everyone knows politicians are most certainly evil…. so they stormed in as a mob to her campaign office… weapons in hand… only to find a sign on her door “Out of the Office: On the Campaign Trail - Please send me an email or text with any ideas/thoughts on what you want to see implemented in our community!”.... she was nowhere to be found…. the residents left dumbfounded, depressed, and confused……

Night Deadline is 9 AM PST/5PM IT.

Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie

Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. SOV
3. swings - news reporter
4. SnS - bar owner
5. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
6. abber - psychic/zombie

Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. bbeventer
3. FH
4. Wld - hairdresser

Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow
6. nohika - veterinarian

The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
FFM -

I had an idea.
I think you might consider investigating FH tonight.
This way, you can know for sure if your investigations show wolf affiliation or just role.

Either way you don't have to let the wolves know the outcome.. or you can lie or tell the truth and maybe they don't know... just keep it unclear...

but YOU, should know if people you investigate are truly cleared.


FYI, I am concerned that there is still an original wolf with an alias out there.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
FFM -

I had an idea.
I think you might consider investigating FH tonight.
This way, you can know for sure if your investigations show wolf affiliation or just role.

Either way you don't have to let the wolves know the outcome.. or you can lie or tell the truth and maybe they don't know... just keep it unclear...

but YOU, should know if people you investigate are truly cleared.


FYI, I am concerned that there is still an original wolf with an alias out there.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A visit from the mailman would be beneficial I think, if you can hook it up. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hhheeyyy BBE!! Yyyouu nneedd ttoo aannsswweerr yyoouurr qquuessttiionn, pplleeaassee.

(sorry mods, temporarily forgot post restrictions earlier)
 
Hi peeples of Crazy Town! Just letting you know I have the wheelchair tonight and did my best to help with input from bbe tonight. I feel like death may be getting closer, so wanted to put that out there. Hope the mailman gets my last message to my best customer.

umm...there is no mailman, it was a cover story for the mayor
 
There is a full moon tonight in Crazy Town, which causes the residents to be quite busy tonight. One lucky townie ate a hearty meal and was also sprayed with windex to clear their face of pimples! In a different area of town, someone was seen weaving around town with a metal detector….. perhaps looking for the holy grail or a whiskey goblet? Lupin was seen doing some type of strange seance, then the wheelchair appeared taking her to the grave of the late Hot & Sexy Milkman. The milkman, who had been lacking some action in quite awhile, took this opportunity to rise from the dead, perform some very naughty acts on a very willing Lupin, and then return into the grave from whence he came. RAWR! BBE hailed a cab as something pulled her towards The Grind… perhaps the coffee.

In the morning, the residents look around and see that everyone is still alive and well. No one has died

Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/2AM IT.

Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie

Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. SOV
3. swings - news reporter
4. SnS - bar owner
5. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
6. abber - psychic/zombie

Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. FH
3. Wld - hairdresser

Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow
6. nohika - veterinarian

The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nope, still just kidding, lynch FH

waffle3.jpeg

I wish I knew how to make these photos bigger - because they sure look yummy!
 
kbrown, you have to UNLYNCH people before you can lynch someone else. Technically speaking, you are still lynching BBE 😉
 
lynch FH

I'm dead already and I have an immunology exam in 30 minutes and an anatomy exam tomorrow. Adios distraction
 
Mod announcement: I will be home around 6PM tonight, I will close lynch once I'm home. I can not close from my phone as I have limited data and it is close to used up now, also I'll have limited service in the mountains on the way home. So lynch will close as soon as I get home.
 
well that only took forever "invalid url" for the last like 20 mins! ugh! frustrating! ok

unlynch lupin and lynch FH

😎waffle3.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In that case, do we have any leads on who to focus on after FH?

People that were cleared before this timeline is where I'm trying to focus. Though it's becoming difficult because I don't know when SnS actually investigated them.