-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
&&&&&&&
hint of the day
The virus has not spread in the last 5 nights (includes last night apparently).
No further info from before that.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yesterday I had windex and used it to protect Dwin, perhaps it blocked an attack?
###lunch foxy###
Don't eat me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch FH
Official Lynch Tally
FH - 10 (escalla, dyachei, lupin, WS, FH, KB, TV, FFM, bbe, Dwin)
10/12 lynches cast
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/2 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
FH - 10 (escalla, dyachei, lupin, WS, FH, KB, TV, FFM, bbe, Dwin)
10/12 lynches cast
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/2 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
******************
lunch villagers
******************
lunch villagers
******************
In that case, do we have any leads on who to focus on after FH?
Yes, we do.
From SOV's List: They Move
If you haven't figured it out, yet, I am the one moving people around. I am the Taxi Driver. I had moved Abbers, Myself, Escalla, TV & Dwin when that info came out(BBE moved last night, so isn't included).
Abbers was a wolf, but she was the Seer(they see)
I am not a wolf
Dwin is not a wolf
That leaves Escalla and TV. I believe we are looking for a convert in the one that moved. So, yes that includes TV, even though she was cleared way back when.
E
Escalla
Seriously WS. I am really wondering about you.
How the hell do you figure I am the convert when you were the one that moved me??? The much simpler explanation would be the "move" in the list is referring to you. Saying "I know I'm not a wolf" is hardly worthy of removing yourself from the list.
How the hell do you figure I am the convert when you were the one that moved me??? The much simpler explanation would be the "move" in the list is referring to you. Saying "I know I'm not a wolf" is hardly worthy of removing yourself from the list.
Seriously WS. I am really wondering about you.
How the hell do you figure I am the convert when you were the one that moved me??? The much simpler explanation would be the "move" in the list is referring to you. Saying "I know I'm not a wolf" is hardly worthy of removing yourself from the list.
I'm failing understand here. What does me moving you have to do with it(other than you were moved)? For all I know, when I moved you, you may not have been converted, yet.
But, I just got it confirmed that TV is clear again. So you ARE the wolf who moved. I will stake my own WW life on it.
Yes, we do.
From SOV's List: They Move
If you haven't figured it out, yet, I am the one moving people around. I am the Taxi Driver. I had moved Abbers, Myself, Escalla, TV & Dwin when that info came out(BBE moved last night, so isn't included).
Abbers was a wolf, but she was the Seer(they see)
I am not a wolf
Dwin is not a wolf
That leaves Escalla and TV. I believe we are looking for a convert in the one that moved. So, yes that includes TV, even though she was cleared way back when.
escalla is not a wolf. That was recent. TV wasn't early in the game.
Dwin is not. That was recent
escalla is not a wolf. That was recent. TV wasn't early in the game.
Dwin is not. That was recent
How recent? Within the last 5 days recent? We are on Day 12 now.
How recent? Within the last 5 days recent? We are on Day 12 now.
yes. within 5 days. hence me saying recent.
E
Escalla
I'm failing understand here. What does me moving you have to do with it(other than you were moved)? For all I know, when I moved you, you may not have been converted, yet.
But, I just got it confirmed that TV is clear again. So you ARE the wolf who moved. I will stake my own WW life on it.
Do I have to launch into exactly why it's stupid to be thinking I'm converted again? I thought I made that pretty clear yesterday. Also, please feel free to elaborate on when you think I was converted seeing as SOV also says there haven't been any in the last 5 nights. Or do you somehow figure I've been eliminating my comrades for the hell of it?
I just don't get it.
yes. within 5 days. hence me saying recent.
OK, so Dwin was cleared in last 5 days, TV was just cleared last night. What night and how(this is important) was Escalla cleared?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
OK, so Dwin was cleared in last 5 days, TV was just cleared last night. What night and how(this is important) was Escalla cleared?
OMG WHEN WOULD I HAVE BEEN CONVERTED?
Please answer. I really want to know.
Do I have to launch into exactly why it's stupid to be thinking I'm converted again? I thought I made that pretty clear yesterday. Also, please feel free to elaborate on when you think I was converted seeing as SOV also says there haven't been any in the last 5 nights. Or do you somehow figure I've been eliminating my comrades for the hell of it?
I just don't get it.
The only other explanation is TV is the avoider, of investigation(that would mean FH is the veto, not lynch avoider).
I'm going off of what I have. When Lupin asked about other leads, why didn't you bring up the moving bit? We've been talking about it in PM's, we talked about it yesterday on thread.
OK, so Dwin was cleared in last 5 days, TV was just cleared last night. What night and how(this is important) was Escalla cleared?
Ummm, night 8
OMG WHEN WOULD I HAVE BEEN CONVERTED?
Please answer. I really want to know.
How would I know the answer to this? 😕 A kill-less night doesn't always mean conversion, a conversion can happen the same night as a kill. So, I would have no idea when either of you would have been converted.
Ummm, night 8
How?
How?
the same way LIS was found
Hasn't Escalla lead the charge on not one but (likely) two wolves within the 5 day window we think there were no converts? That doesn't seem like a wolf ploy. I dunno.
Hasn't Escalla lead the charge on not one but (likely) two wolves within the 5 day window we think there were no converts? That doesn't seem like a wolf ploy. I dunno.
That's what I was thinking before TV was cleared last night.
1 of 2 things going on here:
1) Escalla really is a wolf, and it's some elaborate wolf ploy to keep suspicion off her. A wolf would never throw another wolf under to keep credibility, especially when they have been so vocal. 🙄(yes, 2 is a bit of a stretch, I know)
2) TV is the wolf, and can avoid investigations.
Let's see what the FH lynch reveals to us, if she is the veto-er or not. I think she is, but others think she is the avoider(according to what was posted on thread).
E
Escalla
The only other explanation is TV is the avoider, of investigation(that would mean FH is the veto, not lynch avoider).
I'm going off of what I have. When Lupin asked about other leads, why didn't you bring up the moving bit? We've been talking about it in PM's, we talked about it yesterday on thread.
I brought it up yesterday and we got into it over it. Just like today. So I was trying to read up on things before bringing it up again.
E
Escalla
That's what I was thinking before TV was cleared last night.
1 of 2 things going on here:
1) Escalla really is a wolf, and it's some elaborate wolf ploy to keep suspicion off her. A wolf would never throw another wolf under to keep credibility, especially when they have been so vocal. 🙄(yes, 2 is a bit of a stretch, I know)
2) TV is the wolf, and can avoid investigations.
Let's see what the FH lynch reveals to us, if she is the veto-er or not. I think she is, but others think she is the avoider(according to what was posted on thread).
Let's try 3 wolves. Or are you forgetting that I jumped on cuit immediately after SOV posting about Town Hall? And kept screaming for her lynch for the following 2 days? That was definitely a wolf ploy. The whole thing. 🙄
Come on.
2 is a stretch. 3 is getting to be in the ridiculous category. Though the wolves probably really enjoying this little show. 😡
Let's try 3 wolves. Or are you forgetting that I jumped on cuit immediately after SOV posting about Town Hall? And kept screaming for her lynch for the following 2 days? That was definitely a wolf ploy. The whole thing. 🙄
Come on.
2 is a stretch. 3 is getting to be in the ridiculous category. Though the wolves probably really enjoying this little show. 😡
What day(s) was that? I haven't written any notes for the past week, as I've been uber busy. Now, I'm regretting it.
E
Escalla
What day(s) was that? I haven't written any notes for the past week, as I've been uber busy. Now, I'm regretting it.
I'm in the process of making notes. I'll post when I'm done.
Let's try 3 wolves. Or are you forgetting that I jumped on cuit immediately after SOV posting about Town Hall? And kept screaming for her lynch for the following 2 days? That was definitely a wolf ploy. The whole thing. 🙄
Come on.
2 is a stretch. 3 is getting to be in the ridiculous category. Though the wolves probably really enjoying this little show. 😡
If it makes you feel any better, I'm at 90/10%, with TV being 90% possibly the wolf avoider.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the process of making notes. I'll post when I'm done.
K. 👍 I was going to do it later, as I really need to be cleaning my house right now. I have company coming over and they are bringing me a FREE deep freezer! 😀 (and I scored an awesome $400 bike[5 years ago] for only $20. Been a good two days, despite the heat.
Everyone gets chatty as soon as I stop stalking the thread!
Here's my two cents: everyone on SOV's list was a role, or at least we seem to be thinking that, right? "They see" does not mean someone sees them, "they avoid" does not mean someone avoids them, so wouldn't it be logical to think that "they move" does not mean someone moves them?
That makes me think that being moved by another player does not make you fit the description.
WS, did you move Abber in the beginning? Has anyone else moved during the game that you weren't responsible for?
Here's my two cents: everyone on SOV's list was a role, or at least we seem to be thinking that, right? "They see" does not mean someone sees them, "they avoid" does not mean someone avoids them, so wouldn't it be logical to think that "they move" does not mean someone moves them?
That makes me think that being moved by another player does not make you fit the description.
WS, did you move Abber in the beginning? Has anyone else moved during the game that you weren't responsible for?
Ok, putting aside the fact that I'm considering a huge conspiracy going on with me as a pawn, why don't we look at the remaining players:
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. FH
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
It seems like the same names keep coming up (WS, me escalla, dwin...sorry FH, I'm already thinking of you in the past tense), while most if the other players have been almost completely under the radar. Now maybe I'm just out of the loop, and these players have been cleared or have proven themselves via PM, but those are the ones I'm wondering about.
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. FH
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
It seems like the same names keep coming up (WS, me escalla, dwin...sorry FH, I'm already thinking of you in the past tense), while most if the other players have been almost completely under the radar. Now maybe I'm just out of the loop, and these players have been cleared or have proven themselves via PM, but those are the ones I'm wondering about.
Everyone gets chatty as soon as I stop stalking the thread!
Here's my two cents: everyone on SOV's list was a role, or at least we seem to be thinking that, right? "They see" does not mean someone sees them, "they avoid" does not mean someone avoids them, so wouldn't it be logical to think that "they move" does not mean someone moves them?
That makes me think that being moved by another player does not make you fit the description.
WS, did you move Abber in the beginning? Has anyone else moved during the game that you weren't responsible for?
Yes and yes, I moved Abbers first night. It was RNG as to who I moved and where I moved them to. When I get a role, I use it. SOV moved with the wheelchair.
I moved myself, because I wanted to talk to people who were clear at the time(The Grind). I moved Escalla, because Rojo wanted to go to her group and then died. I figured, if Rojo was rezzed, he'd go back to his original group. So, I moved Escalla & Co. to The Grind. (Escalla also requested TV and Dwin be moved to our group). I asked BBE is she wanted to move, and she did, so I moved her.
I welcome investigation. I have nothing to hide.
Ok, putting aside the fact that I'm considering a huge conspiracy going on with me as a pawn, why don't we look at the remaining players:
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. FH
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
It seems like the same names keep coming up (WS, me escalla, dwin...sorry FH, I'm already thinking of you in the past tense), while most if the other players have been almost completely under the radar. Now maybe I'm just out of the loop, and these players have been cleared or have proven themselves via PM, but those are the ones I'm wondering about.
Except that we KNOW via SOV's list, that one of the wolves moved. THAT is where we should be focusing right now. If I was a wolf, I would not be so adamant about it, nor would I have brought it up with Escalla & FFM in PM, and on thread twice. I am on that list. If I was a wolf, that would be suicide.
Sorry if I am being ignorant, but SOV's list seemed to pertain entirely to abbers. She moved, was a psychic etc. I don't know that we can apply that to finding the remaining wolves.
Sorry if I am being ignorant, but SOV's list seemed to pertain entirely to abbers. She moved, was a psychic etc. I don't know that we can apply that to finding the remaining wolves.
So, you think she was the avoider, the veto-er, the mover AND the Seer? 😕
SOV was saying their are 4 wolves left, each one has this attribute(they see, they avoid, they veto and they move).
Is that how everyone else read it?
I suppose FH avoided her first lynch, but I took it also to be his re-emphasis that all the zombies have normal sounding roles thereby "avoiding" detection. The veto bit, seeing and moving all described abbers as she did all these and he posted his list after our fist failed attempt at lynching her.
Anywho, seeing as all the things on his list have been accounted for, I still don't see how it helps us find a remaining wolf. He can clarify though when he checks in.
Anywho, seeing as all the things on his list have been accounted for, I still don't see how it helps us find a remaining wolf. He can clarify though when he checks in.
I suppose FH avoided her first lynch, but I took it also to be his re-emphasis that all the zombies have normal sounding roles thereby "avoiding" detection. The veto bit, seeing and moving all described abbers as she did all these and he posted his list after our fist failed attempt at lynching her.
Anywho, seeing as all the things on his list have been accounted for, I still don't see how it helps us find a remaining wolf. He can clarify though when he checks in.
But, we don't know that abbers was the one to veto her lynch. It was veto'ed, yes. But was it her that did it, or a fellow wolf?
Lynch is Closed... BUT DVM gets to close... so you must wait for her to get home... lucky duckies you are! 
BTW I am enjoying your little convo a lot
Final Official Lynch Tally
FH - 12 (escalla, dyachei, lupin, WS, FH, KB, TV, FFM, bbe, Dwin, allie, hedgie)

BTW I am enjoying your little convo a lot
Final Official Lynch Tally
FH - 12 (escalla, dyachei, lupin, WS, FH, KB, TV, FFM, bbe, Dwin, allie, hedgie)
But, we don't know that abbers was the one to veto her lynch. It was veto'ed, yes. But was it her that did it, or a fellow wolf?
Do we have knowledge of someone else that can veto? Dwin has been cleared and would be the only one to come to mind. I still don't know who everyone is though.
Do we have knowledge of someone else that can veto? Dwin has been cleared and would be the only one to come to mind. I still don't know who everyone is though.
Neither do I.
E
Escalla
I don't know of anyone else that has the power to veto, but I don't know everyone either....I've been trying to find out, but no such luck thus far.
So the no conversions thing goes back to and includes N7. The whole cuit debacle started D6 when FS was lynched. If we're going with conversions happen when there's no deaths, then I would have had to have been converted N6. But this is all pretty much moot since SnS investigated me N8 apparently and there have been none since then.
So....we're really stretching for this list to work. When things aren't making sense like this, I tend to think I'm looking at it incorrectly. I don't know about you guys, but I can't help but feel like this is a big ol' distraction or we're seriously off somewhere.
So the no conversions thing goes back to and includes N7. The whole cuit debacle started D6 when FS was lynched. If we're going with conversions happen when there's no deaths, then I would have had to have been converted N6. But this is all pretty much moot since SnS investigated me N8 apparently and there have been none since then.
So....we're really stretching for this list to work. When things aren't making sense like this, I tend to think I'm looking at it incorrectly. I don't know about you guys, but I can't help but feel like this is a big ol' distraction or we're seriously off somewhere.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, lynch is closed as devyn said, but I'm not going to be able to post results for about 2 hours. Got caught in another rain storm and more flooding. will post results and send out items when I can. Start sending night actions as devyn will close night tomorrow morning at 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT.
E
Escalla
Hey guys, lynch is closed as devyn said, but I'm not going to be able to post results for about 2 hours. Got caught in another rain storm and more flooding. will post results and send out items when I can. Start sending night actions as devyn will close night tomorrow morning at 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT.
eeek I hope you're ok! 🙁
I think we'll be ok holding off. I don't think there will be any surprise.
I don't know of anyone else that has the power to veto, but I don't know everyone either....I've been trying to find out, but no such luck thus far.
So the no conversions thing goes back to and includes N7. The whole cuit debacle started D6 when FS was lynched. If we're going with conversions happen when there's no deaths, then I would have had to have been converted N6. But this is all pretty much moot since SnS investigated me N8 apparently and there have been none since then.
So....we're really stretching for this list to work. When things aren't making sense like this, I tend to think I'm looking at it incorrectly. I don't know about you guys, but I can't help but feel like this is a big ol' distraction or we're seriously off somewhere.
👍 I'm feeling lost now. I wish SOV could come on and clarify things for us, but I have a feeling he's not allowed(to clarify). I think we are missing something here.
Doing this from phone as I won't be home until late...
The residents of crazy town storm FH's office. There they find her frantically working on her campaign... Posters saying, "VOTE FOXY", are laying around everywhere. The residents handcuff her then place tape over her mouth and nose, FH slowly suffocates to death.
You have lynched FH, politician and zombie
Night deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT. Devyn is closing night, be sure to get PMs to her, of course both mods is best.
An updated player list will come later.
The residents of crazy town storm FH's office. There they find her frantically working on her campaign... Posters saying, "VOTE FOXY", are laying around everywhere. The residents handcuff her then place tape over her mouth and nose, FH slowly suffocates to death.
You have lynched FH, politician and zombie
Night deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT. Devyn is closing night, be sure to get PMs to her, of course both mods is best.
An updated player list will come later.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K