Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
And another one bites the dust. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
So we are thinking one original and one convert? Or am I just making up those numbers in my head?
I think that has been the general consensus, but I can't help but feel like we're missing something. I'm going to sleep on it.
I think that has been the general consensus, but I can't help but feel like we're missing something. I'm going to sleep on it.
So for the past 3? wolves, we've had to double lynch them right?
E
Escalla
So for the past 3? wolves, we've had to double lynch them right?
We've had to double lynch two of them. Last minute waffles and Hedgie were the reasons cuit didn't get lynched until attempt #3.
eeek I hope you're ok! 🙁
I am finally home now. I am ok, just getting stuck by weather a lot. We had a bad rainstorm in Vegas and just happened to be parked in the parking garage at the Quad hotel. When the strip was built, they made it so that rain water would drain into a main ditch, well this hotel was basically built over the ditch and it was assumed that the water would still flow under it and not flood it. Well, they were wrong, and the water floods the parking garage. If I can, I will upload the video that I took of it to youtube and post it on here. Then we hit some heavy rain on the way home, had to slow down a lot and the street was starting to flood. All of the areas around Vegas/Laughlin/Kingman/Wickenburg/etc are prone to flash flooding. The hotel parking garage flooded in less than 5 minutes, it was crazy to watch.
I'm in the process of making notes. I'll post when I'm done.
Are you done with yours? My notes are making my head hurt. 😡 Nothing is making sense! The ONLY way for any of it to make sense, is SOV was converted. (he moved himself, but he still moved)
Can we lynch a dead player? Is he really dead? He is crossed off the list...
I dunno. I'm ready to throw my hands up at this point! 🙁
Are you done with yours? My notes are making my head hurt. 😡 Nothing is making sense! The ONLY way for any of it to make sense, is SOV was converted. (he moved himself, but he still moved)
Can we lynch a dead player? Is he really dead? He is crossed off the list...
I dunno. I'm ready to throw my hands up at this point! 🙁
I sent him the wheelchair and that's how he moved.
I sent him the wheelchair and that's how he moved.
Yes, I know that. I was musing, would it be possible to convert him and maybe he put himself on the list under They Move, to confuse the feck out of us!
Off to a 17 hr work day. Should be able to pop on here and there.
Night is closed.... Results Pending
So, I thought my double work day was today. Got all the way to work and the other girl was there! I was soooo confused. Turns out, my double day is tomorrow.
🙁 I thought I had tommorrow off. Now I don't have a day off for another week.
🙁 I thought I had tommorrow off. Now I don't have a day off for another week.
Clear skies could be almost counted on in Crazy Town since the previous scare of bad weather taking away the residents sense of safety. But even with that, there was still bizarre happenings about town. One resident was served a delicious meal at the town restaurant, but was so full they were unable to move from their house
so much so that they were also subjected to a very naughty whipping
. RAWR! Unknown forces declared Lupin must be in need of a good drink and she was transported to Finnegans Pub
the best place in town for whiskey!
In the Pharmacy across town, dyachei was busy working away at orders and checking inventory when there was a knock on the door she opened it and wheelchair was there requesting a joyride . dyachei declined saying she was much too busy.. so much left to do before she could go home for the night . little did she know the wheelchair could have saved her life.
In the morning, the body of dyachei was found in the pharmacy with multiple different pills shoved down her throat from valium to tramadol to morphine . and there were track marks up and down her arms needles strewn about . someone was not happy with the drugs she was handing out apparently. Dyachei, the pharmacist, was dead.
Suddenly a fire erupted in a large, old building in town and all of the residents were recruited to try and contain it before it spread . due to this there will be NO PMing for the Day Cycle!
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/2AM IT... unless DVM decides otherwise
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. SOV
3. swings - news reporter
4. SnS - bar owner
5. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
6. abber - psychic/zombie
7. Lupin
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
In the Pharmacy across town, dyachei was busy working away at orders and checking inventory when there was a knock on the door she opened it and wheelchair was there requesting a joyride . dyachei declined saying she was much too busy.. so much left to do before she could go home for the night . little did she know the wheelchair could have saved her life.
In the morning, the body of dyachei was found in the pharmacy with multiple different pills shoved down her throat from valium to tramadol to morphine . and there were track marks up and down her arms needles strewn about . someone was not happy with the drugs she was handing out apparently. Dyachei, the pharmacist, was dead.
Suddenly a fire erupted in a large, old building in town and all of the residents were recruited to try and contain it before it spread . due to this there will be NO PMing for the Day Cycle!
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/2AM IT... unless DVM decides otherwise
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
7. Lupin
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
It was not me that moved Lupin!
Anyone else notice that we've had 3 out of the 4 Elements used? Air/wind(the storm, tornado), Water(Rain) and now Fire? Or is that purely speculating and I'm being crazy?
TV, care to explain? You got an Eathquake left under your belt?
What did the pharmacist do? Anyone know? I don't remember any drugs other than Novicaine and I thought that was the Dentist?
Anyone else notice that we've had 3 out of the 4 Elements used? Air/wind(the storm, tornado), Water(Rain) and now Fire? Or is that purely speculating and I'm being crazy?
TV, care to explain? You got an Eathquake left under your belt?
What did the pharmacist do? Anyone know? I don't remember any drugs other than Novicaine and I thought that was the Dentist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
&&&&&&&&&&&&'k
Lots to cover here..
First.
Dyachei was our seer, not SnS. She was trying to keep that a bit of a secret.
Let me dig out her investigations later....but the most recent investigations were actually escalla and Allie.
She had a small cleared list.... The rest were dead
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Lots to cover here..
First.
Dyachei was our seer, not SnS. She was trying to keep that a bit of a secret.
Let me dig out her investigations later....but the most recent investigations were actually escalla and Allie.
She had a small cleared list.... The rest were dead
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Second....regarding the 4 wolf abilities...
I myself don't know if they were one per wolf....
But I know that one of them.you misunderstood me....which will be clear in my next message.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Second....regarding the 4 wolf abilities...
I myself don't know if they were one per wolf....
But I know that one of them.you misunderstood me....which will be clear in my next message.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Third... I was confused about how the numbers were adding up given the no original wolves in 2 groups...and FFm and dyachei's cleared list....and I have now clarified that confusion ( which also relates to the wolf abilities)
hint of the day
The lead zombie can not be seer-ed nor can she be discovered through a count of a group.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Third... I was confused about how the numbers were adding up given the no original wolves in 2 groups...and FFm and dyachei's cleared list....and I have now clarified that confusion ( which also relates to the wolf abilities)
hint of the day
The lead zombie can not be seer-ed nor can she be discovered through a count of a group.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
So we are looking for one original wolf that can be anyone it seems. I think we need to focus on behavior.
And one convert from the first half of the game.
I presume the wolves are saving another conversion for the endgame. The question is why did they convert so early..
&&&&&&&&&
So we are looking for one original wolf that can be anyone it seems. I think we need to focus on behavior.
And one convert from the first half of the game.
I presume the wolves are saving another conversion for the endgame. The question is why did they convert so early..
&&&&&&&&&
Novicaine was the only drug in town that got used on me. No mention prior to now of pills and track marks.
This is the second fire we have had now. An arsonist in our midst?
I'll have to go back and find past write-ups. When was the first fire?
&&&&&&&&&$$
That's all I got. Sorry I will be in and out again. Moving is a beyotch when you have 4 decades of stuff.🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&
That's all I got. Sorry I will be in and out again. Moving is a beyotch when you have 4 decades of stuff.🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Third... I was confused about how the numbers were adding up given the no original wolves in 2 groups...and FFm and dyachei's cleared list....and I have now clarified that confusion ( which also relates to the wolf abilities)
hint of the day
The lead zombie can not be seer-ed nor can she be discovered through a count of a group.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
It's as clear as mud to me. Maybe I am too tired. Can someone translate this into english for me please?
It's as clear as mud to me. Maybe I am too tired. Can someone translate this into english for me please?
The lead zombie couldn't be detected when SOV cleared groups. So the cleared groups aren't actually clear.
E
Escalla
WS, I sent in what we discussed. Looks like we'll have to wait until day closes to confirm things though. This fire is a big PITA. 😡
😡
I fecking hate zombies.
She? Hmmm....well the unseerable, not counting in groups thing is a bit unfair, imo. How the hell are we supposed to tell who it is?
I am not feeling optimistic right now. 🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&&'k
Lots to cover here..
First.
Dyachei was our seer, not SnS. She was trying to keep that a bit of a secret.
Let me dig out her investigations later....but the most recent investigations were actually escalla and Allie.
She had a small cleared list.... The rest were dead
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
😡
I fecking hate zombies.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Third... I was confused about how the numbers were adding up given the no original wolves in 2 groups...and FFm and dyachei's cleared list....and I have now clarified that confusion ( which also relates to the wolf abilities)
hint of the day
The lead zombie can not be seer-ed nor can she be discovered through a count of a group.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
She? Hmmm....well the unseerable, not counting in groups thing is a bit unfair, imo. How the hell are we supposed to tell who it is?
I am not feeling optimistic right now. 🙁
It's as clear as mud to me. Maybe I am too tired. Can someone translate this into english for me please?
&&&&&&&&
Really? I thought I was too straightforward today.
🙄
FYI....I am having second thoughts about releasing a cleared list. Might be best to just object if they are up for lynch. It just is so damn small.
Plus there is overlap with the other cleared list I have received.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
The lead zombie couldn't be detected when SOV cleared groups. So the cleared groups aren't actually clear.
&&&&&&&&&
👍
Essentially.
&&&&&&&&&&&
E
Escalla
I am finally home now. I am ok, just getting stuck by weather a lot. We had a bad rainstorm in Vegas and just happened to be parked in the parking garage at the Quad hotel. When the strip was built, they made it so that rain water would drain into a main ditch, well this hotel was basically built over the ditch and it was assumed that the water would still flow under it and not flood it. Well, they were wrong, and the water floods the parking garage. If I can, I will upload the video that I took of it to youtube and post it on here. Then we hit some heavy rain on the way home, had to slow down a lot and the street was starting to flood. All of the areas around Vegas/Laughlin/Kingman/Wickenburg/etc are prone to flash flooding. The hotel parking garage flooded in less than 5 minutes, it was crazy to watch.
Omg, really? Wow....glad you made it back ok. You should definitely share the video!
E
Escalla
Also, Lupin, have any idea what the unknown forces that moved you were?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WS please see the bolded part of the write up below:TV, care to explain? You got an Eathquake left under your belt?
Clear skies could be almost counted on in Crazy Town since the previous scare of bad weather taking away the residents sense of safety. But even with that, there was still bizarre happenings about town.
I have been too hesitant to use my role at night since the first time. I used it the one time during the day, but no one had objected and I think 2 people even supported it.
On another note, I may be totally misreading this, but I am currently taking "nor can she be discovered through the count of a group" as maybe suggesting Lupin because she is left all by herself in the pub (and we are unlikely to count a group of one, which is really not a group...)
She? Hmmm....well the unseerable, not counting in groups thing is a bit unfair, imo. How the hell are we supposed to tell who it is?
🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&
As a mod, if I make a lot of seers and blockers, and have a lot of info, I am going to make one strong wolf. I think that is the case here. Gonna have touse good old fashioned wolf detecting abilities...and not rely on technology.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Drat! Allie is not the zombie we are looking for. Unless she is and just doesn't have a kill ability. I am assuming that I got moved to be alone? I don't know. I think we have a tough lynch ahead of us here. 🙁
&&&&&&&&
Really? I thought I was too straightforward today.
🙄
FYI....I am having second thoughts about releasing a cleared list. Might be best to just object if they are up for lynch. It just is so damn small.
Plus there is overlap with the other cleared list I have received.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
It would be nice to know who was seered N1-N6, so that we can at least narrow down the possible converts. 👍
The lead original wolf, may have to be left for last while we try and figure it out.
The lead zombie couldn't be detected when SOV cleared groups. So the cleared groups aren't actually clear.
I like that interpretation much better than the one I posted! I'll go back and check who was in the groups at the time. (Class will be starting soon, so then I'll only be checking in at breaks).
Drat! Allie is not the zombie we are looking for. Unless she is and just doesn't have a kill ability. I am assuming that I got moved to be alone? I don't know. I think we have a tough lynch ahead of us here. 🙁
OK, I didnt' move you. You didn't move yourself? The wheelchair didn't move you. So, who moved you?
I take it you "blocked" Allie with your food last night?
OK, I didnt' move you. You didn't move yourself? The wheelchair didn't move you. So, who moved you?
I take it you "blocked" Allie with your food last night?
Seems she was targeted twice with food and whip. No, I have no idea who moved me.
👍
I like that interpretation much better than the one I posted! I'll go back and check who was in the groups at the time. (Class will be starting soon, so then I'll only be checking in at breaks).
It was Allie, kbrow and FFM.
FFM is clear. He died a villager and was brought back a villager. (Sov said no conversions N7-N11, FFM was brought back N8)
So, Allie or kbrow, then? If Allie was blocked last night, it could be kbrow. Lupin, did Allie know you were going to feed her?
It was Allie, kbrow and FFM.
FFM is clear. He died a villager and was brought back a villager. (Sov said no conversions N7-N11, FFM was brought back N8)
So, Allie or kbrow, then? If Allie was blocked last night, it could be kbrow. Lupin, did Allie know you were going to feed her?
And Hedgie! Forgot about Hedgie!
I'm almost inclined to lynch hedgie, after what she pulled with the Cuit/Rojo lynch.
It was Allie, kbrow and FFM.
FFM is clear. He died a villager and was brought back a villager. (Sov said no conversions N7-N11, FFM was brought back N8)
So, Allie or kbrow, then? If Allie was blocked last night, it could be kbrow. Lupin, did Allie know you were going to feed her?
That is a silly question. bbeventer is the only one who I have been in contact with as she was in my group.
E
Escalla
I'm going to go with lynch hedgie for now......killing rojo gave cuit another day and killing the tracker would be a good move for an unseerable wolf imo.
I wish I had known about this unseerable thing earlier....I wouldn't have talked so much in my group then....🙁
I wish I had known about this unseerable thing earlier....I wouldn't have talked so much in my group then....🙁
That is a silly question. bbeventer is the only one who I have been in contact with as she was in my group.
BBE wasn't in your group yesterday. 😕
BBE wasn't in your group yesterday. 😕
I didn't say that I talked to her yesterday.
These are the players that were in these locations when the pizza place and grind were declared wolf-free, and who are still alive.
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
5. hedgie
6. WS
For now I will lynch hedgie but I've been suspicious of WS and kbrow for a few days
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
5. hedgie
6. WS
For now I will lynch hedgie but I've been suspicious of WS and kbrow for a few days
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG, just had an epiphany!(could be wrong, but I don't think I am)
Hedgie can MOVE votes around.
SOV, I think when it comes to finding the convert, knowing who was cleared when is going to be a huge help.
Hedgie can MOVE votes around.

SOV, I think when it comes to finding the convert, knowing who was cleared when is going to be a huge help.
These are the players that were in these locations when the pizza place and grind were declared wolf-free, and who are still alive.
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
5. hedgie
6. WS
For now I will lynch hedgie but I've been suspicious of WS and kbrow for a few days
I was not originally from the The Grind. I moved myself there AFTER that info came out.
E
Escalla
OMG, just had an epiphany!(could be wrong, but I don't think I am)
Hedgie can MOVE votes around.
SOV, I think when it comes to finding the convert, knowing who was cleared when is going to be a huge help.
I'd rather he didn't post a cleared list on the thread. Just my opinion.
I'd rather he didn't post a cleared list on the thread. Just my opinion.
OK, so how do we find the convert, then? Anyone(other than the original of course) that was cleared N7 and on, wouldn't be that convert. The convert would be someone who was cleared N1-6,, but not 7 and on. Or someone not cleared ever.
Unless SOV can find a way to get that info to The Grind, by only using someone he knows isn't a convert.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K