WW Duck Dynasty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm most suspicious of DVMD right now, so *****lynch DVMD***** even though it looks like I'm going down. I totally reserve the right to make fun of you guys when it's revealed that I'm still Willie.

The reason I still trust LIS is really just because I know he started out as Phil and he loathes being converted. He has said before that he'd rather die and not play than be converted. I suppose it could still happen and the mods didn't give him the option. I'm getting flashbacks to the LotR game...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm most suspicious of DVMD right now, so *****lynch DVMD***** even though it looks like I'm going down. I totally reserve the right to make fun of you guys when it's revealed that I'm still Willie.

The reason I still trust LIS is really just because I know he started out as Phil and he loathes being converted. He has said before that he'd rather die and not play than be converted. I suppose it could still happen and the mods didn't give him the option. I'm getting flashbacks to the LotR game...

Fair enough. But if you are getting flashbacks to the LotR game... LIS was converted in that and played a ton of people for a fool.

A few things struck me as odd, LIS' sudden use of smilies at the end of his posts and his sudden "go ahead and lynch me so that I am not around for the final day lynch cause that sucks." Just seemed odd to me.

Honestly, I am really torn... not sure why two people with seer abilities are still left and also just have this gut feeling about TRH that I can't shake. I am still thinking to be honest. I don't really want to lynch out a seer if you are both still good, but at the same time I don't want to lose the game by just giving both of the the benefit of the doubt.

Members don't see this ad :)

that there LIS has been converted a ****e ton since LOTR game... and been a darn tooting good wolf.... soes I em not sures ware yous arrr headed wiff this..... that ole sentiment of his is damn near dead.... cuz I can tell you fur sure he dun never chose death ovur wolf hood.....

that there LIS has been converted a ****e ton since LOTR game... and been a darn tooting good wolf.... soes I em not sures ware yous arrr headed wiff this..... that ole sentiment of his is damn near dead.... cuz I can tell you fur sure he dun never chose death ovur wolf hood.....

Well I admit it's been quite awhile since I've played WW.

My dilemma comes from who would kill rojo when he was already being considered for lynching?

I am really torn to be honest... I could see either jj or TRH doing that, but I am caught up on LIS' recent posts as they did strike me as odd... I am leaning more towards jj/TRH... I guess, Lynch jj.

I have not once been given a choice in any of the times I've been converted. Not. One. Single. Time. It's always been a PM from the mod with "Hey, guess what, you've been converted. Toodaloo!"

Anyway, if JJ turns out not to be a wolf, I think the game is pretty much done. Someone in the peeps that have been steering things against JJ and I for the last few hours is a wolf, and did a good job, because the whole "why are they still alive" argument is playing out well for them in the end-game. Dunno who it is, though. But... good game. :)

How in the tarnation is JJ still alive? That was the big question of the day. Well, let's answer it. JJ was marched to the gallows with her arms pinned behind her back. The entire time she insisted on her innocence. "I'm Willie Robertson," she pleaded. "I swear!" No one would listen, however, and JJ, aka Willie Roberton was executed.

Duck Commander building
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin

Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead

Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18. FS
19. WS
20. jjohnston
21. Abney

Night deadline is 7am Eastern.

Ugh. You guys suck. The wolves didn't have to kill the seer, the villagers did it for them.

I had fun though, it was my first time being the seer. Good game, and nice job wolves.

Members don't see this ad :)
could this be over and a new game start? I'm about to have a relatively slow week

Night is closed. I need to clear something up with dyachei before sending results out.

Come on rednecks! Break out the shotguns and get those yuppies!

016_zpsc3ba7174.gif

The sun rises on the Louisiana swamps. Everyone looks around and notices that LIS is missing. They look high and low and finally find his body. Looks like LIS, aka Phil Robertson, was caught with his pants down so to speak.

Duck Commander building
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin

Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead

Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18. FS
19. WS
20. jjohnston
21. Abney

Lynch deadline is 7pm.

Devyn is clear per jj which is all we know for sure. I know I'm clear. But I know the rest of you already trust each other and are suspicious of me. So really, with no way to prove I haven't been converted there's nothing I can do to defend myself. Fwiw, I'm the protector and have been all game. Why do you think there have been so many no kills? What good is a protector to the wolves as there have been no villagers with the ability to kill and there's no lynch protection?

Anyway, that's really all I can say. lynch DVMD.

Honestly, TRH, there really isn't anything either of us can say. I don't have some really cool ability to hide behind. I have just been sitting here trying to figure out what is going on. The point is, someone was converted and yes a protector is a good conversion for the wolves, so I don't agree with your argument that your ability wasn't good for the wolves.

Also, if I were a wolf, why would I kill LIS? People were very suspicious of him last night and he would have been an easy lynch target. I probably would have killed devyn, especially after she mentioned that she had some suspicion of me. Why would I kill the person people were suspicious of and leave the person in the game that told me flat out they were getting worried about me, if I were a wolf?

Anyway, it is between you, me and SnS. SnS was cleared on the same night that no one died. Depending on the mods, they might have not mentioned she was converted yet, but that really depends on the mods. I also have not really gotten a wolfie vibe from her at all, could she be playing me like a fool? Yes, that is possible.

I am going to think about this. Get some dinner, do some studying, but at this point it is between 3 of us and there really isn't much that can be said by any of us.

Devyn is clear per jj which is all we know for sure. I know I'm clear. But I know the rest of you already trust each other and are suspicious of me. So really, with no way to prove I haven't been converted there's nothing I can do to defend myself. Fwiw, I'm the protector and have been all game. Why do you think there have been so many no kills? What good is a protector to the wolves as there have been no villagers with the ability to kill and there's no lynch protection?

Anyway, that's really all I can say. lynch DVMD.

so y didnt u protect LIS last nite when he was the only seer left?

lynch TRH

Also, if I were a wolf, why would I kill LIS?

Because he was the only with with any seer ability left and with devyn cleared and SnS cleared and myself looked into the night before that, it was likely he'd scope you out next. As for my ability, no one knew my ability unless jj got it with her information (which I don't think she did). So there's essentially zero reason to believe the wolves would have known I'm the protector. Which makes the point of my role being useful to them moot.

Anyway, it is between you, me and SnS. SnS was cleared on the same night that no one died.

Which makes me all the more certain it's you, because I know I'm not a wolf. You did a nifty job talking me down from lynching you the other night, but I'm sticking with my gut. The other three of you trust each other so much, but have you not considered that the wolf is more likely one in your midst, building this trusty lovey feeling than the one who hasn't spoken with anyone in the game (save being persuaded not to lynch you a few days ago)?

SnS, I was rushing to submit a night action (and submitted it well after the technical deadline, so who knows if it actually went through). Sloppy play on my part (sorry, LIS!)

There's literally nothing else I can say to defend myself and we all know it. You'll realize you've been played by one of your "trusted" group members after I'm out.

I am going to think about this. Get some dinner, do some studying, but at this point it is between 3 of us and there really isn't much that can be said by any of us.

Let's be honest here - you aren't going to vote to lynch devyn or SnS who are both clear. SnS and devyn won't side with me over you because you've all built your trust in each other. Just get it over with.

Because he was the only with with any seer ability left and with devyn cleared and SnS cleared and myself looked into the night before that, it was likely he'd scope you out next. As for my ability, no one knew my ability unless jj got it with her information (which I don't think she did). So there's essentially zero reason to believe the wolves would have known I'm the protector. Which makes the point of my role being useful to them moot.

Didn't you say that the wolves attempted to kill you a few times but couldn't? I recall reading that somewhere, if so, then it isn't too far-fetched for them to think you have some type of important role, which would make you a good conversion.

We have no idea when the conversion took place, either. I am guessing it took place on the night of no kills when SnS was investigated, but that isn't a for sure thing, it is just a guess.

Your previous argument wasn't that the wolves didn't know your role, but that your role wasn't useful to them and now you are changing your tune to.. "well, they couldn't have known my role." When the truth is, we have no idea what information the wolves were getting or what they knew.

I don't think they would convert a protector over a seer-like ability, but that's just me. And I also don't think they would know my role. Entirely possible that they thought I was important because I wasn't being killed like they wanted.

Like I said, pull the trigger. The wolves will win, of course, because I won't be able to protect anyone tonight, but I see no other way to convince either SnS or devyn of my innocence.

welp it'll be feckin Nam all ovur again up in this here duck place if I dun find out I been lied to..... my duck hunting shotgun is ready to kilt any one a yous mofos..... so you best be tellin' me the gosh darn truff......

theys prayed on their mamma's dead rottin bodies that theys ain't be tellin me no tall tales....so

lynch TRH

Voting closed. Results pending.

TRH wasn't to be included in the circle of trust it seems. She swore up and down that she was the protector and responsible for so many death-less nights. She said. "I haven't killed anyone! I've just been over here making Phil some casserole!" No one believed her. They knew that she had been brought over to the dark side of yuppyism. Too bad they were wrong. TRH, aka Miss Kay was thrown into the duck pond with cinder blocks tied to her ankles with no mercy. She quickly died and no more casseroles were to be made.

Let's have a quick night, please!

Duck Commander building
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin

Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead

Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18. FS
19. WS
20. jjohnston
21. Abney

Night is closed. Results pending.

With so few citizens left, the mayor Devyn decides to call a town meeting to figure this business out. The meeting is scheduled for high noon at the Duck Commander offices. When Devyn shows up, it is dead quiet. Not a sound to be heard. Then, all of the sudden, the sounds of hundreds of duck calls sound out at once from the loading dock. Devyn races to the loading dock only to find SnS, aka Sadie Robertson dead under the forklift, cell phone still in hand. Knowing she is in trouble, Devyn decides that hiding is her best option. She sprints for Willie's office and crouches under his stand up desk. DVMDream, a redneck turned yuppy quickly finds her and lowers the desk until it crushes Devyn, Uncle Si to death. The Yuppies have won. Louisiana will never be the same again.

I freaking knew it!!!! You're lucky you killed me when you did.......:mad:

Good game guys! :thumbup:

And thanks to the mods! Great game! :D

YESSSSS!

Major props to DVMD :love:

Great game mods, thanks for throwing it together so quickly :)

Good jerb DVMD. Those rednecks were onto us original wolves right away.

Thanks for the game mods!

I really wasn't too happy being converted to be honest, but I had to play it off. I'm sorry devyn and SnS, I owe you both a drink. I guarantee I will be first lynched in the future, but I probably won't play again for a while.

Again, thanks mods! :)

Hey wolves....want to explain the odd kill choice that night? I'm still confuzzled about that. Unless you really were trying to set me up for it.