Oh yes, explain rojo's death.
So, it was very obvious that rojo was going to be investigated that night. I wanted to keep information to a minimum so we could try to kill one of the seers, but LIS was protected that night (IIRC) because he was talking like a redneck (Si's cup). So I wasn't going to go after him and I was not sure if jj was being protected or not. The only other way to eliminate information was to kill rojo. Then the investigations done that night were basically null and void.
By the time I really started to get worried about the seers, people were suspicious so it was easy enough to have one of them lynched and then I killed the other to avoid being detected.
Anyway, I still feel bad for having to betray SnS and devyn. It is part of the game but it is still hard to break trust with someone when you had already built it up so much.
Anyway, it was a fun game, thanks mods. 🙂