WW Game of Thrones.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
These games aren't very fun when you have NO idea. :( And no one to bounce ideas off of. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think this is the right move, really I don't, but I KNOW I am good,

lynch Abber

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly I don't know what the right move is either right now:scared::scared::scared::scared:

MV5BNjg3ODQyNTIyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjUzNzM5NQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg
vote.jpg
LikeButton.gif
220px-HungerGamesPoster.jpg

Dammit, I gained the seer ability.

I have exactly one night of protection.

Do. Not. Lynch. Packen.

Uh, well I know it's not me.

Which means I know the identity of ONE villager.

A non-dead dead person says vote Packen, I vote Packen.

Ahahahahhahahhahaha.

Lynch Nutmeg.

There....see how helpful I am?
Now LIS can eat dinner...taking a break from WW for food....psh. :p :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
You better be freaking good abber!!!!!!!!!

You're the King, so you can veto one lynch vote. If you're not the wolf, then it's LIS. Because I know I'm not the baddie here.

You're the King, so you can veto one lynch vote. If you're not the wolf, then it's LIS. Because I know I'm not the baddie here.

I am not the wolf, and I hope the fact that I just saved you proves that, again with the disclaimer, if you are a wolf I will never share any whiskey with you!! :p:p:p

Packen, I freakin swear to you I'm not the bad guy. Seriously.

This is so frustrating. This is my 2nd dadgum game, and it's (partially) down to ME for the last lynches?? (most of which have been innocent!!).

UGH. I demand more support from older/more experienced players!

I am not the wolf, and I hope the fact that I just saved you proves that, again with the disclaimer, if you are a wolf I will never share any whiskey with you!! :p:p:p

I would never betray whiskey.

WTF!! Not Cool!! I leave the barn and am alive drive 10 minutes home and am dead! Not Cool!!

WTF!! Not Cool!! I leave the barn and am alive drive 10 minutes home and am dead! Not Cool!!

Don't worry...it's almost over anyway...you only lasted like...10 minutes less than the rest of us will ;)

oops sorry left stars off above :oops:

You know what would be funny? If none of us were wolves, and just had items that cause death. And it's a villager that's killing everyone, thinking eventually there will be a wolf...but there is no wolf...just a villager gone rogue.

Perfectly descrives GoT from what I hear.

Alright, eff it. lynch LIS

Packen just saved my a** and I know it's not me. There was a wolf before wldlf was 'converted' to Lady Stoneheart...that leaves LIS

If he's not the damn wolf...I freakin give up.

lynch LIS

I am pretty darn confident in this vote after last nights results.

You know what would be funny? If none of us were wolves, and just had items that cause death. And it's a villager that's killing everyone, thinking eventually there will be a wolf...but there is no wolf...just a villager gone rogue.

Perfectly descrives GoT from what I hear.

I was convinced this is what was happening in the Hunger Games WW :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it was Dyachei who modded that one and had to keep telling us "NO, you are not hunting each other."

Alright villagers, you can do this!!

As an aside, I like how wldlfstdnt is more active in pictures than she has been in words recently.:laugh:

I'm having fun. No more death limericks, though--it's going by so quickly!