WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Except for I'm not a wolf and you lose a seer.

Its okay. You still have me.* But I'd only suggest actually lynchung you if you had a history of voting the wrong way on wolf votes** and had yet to successfully find a wolf, even when you claimed to have seered them***

*A sentence that would be horrible if I wasn't also a seer.
** see: SOV. MrsSOV
*** see: philliab

Though to be wholly honest, I could actually buy you being innocent. I'm just not inclined to believe it.
 
1...2...3...4 knock that sloth down on the floor. Is she gonna get up or die? Is she gonna get up or die?


This is a song for all the villagers trying to do what the binoculars tell them...

I am not certain that Coolio isn't ripping off his song from someone else. But otherwise how would I be able to enrich my poasts with fabulous pics such as this.

1368646251-coolio.jpg
 
Its okay. You still have me.* But I'd only suggest actually lynchung you if you had a history of voting the wrong way on wolf votes** and had yet to successfully find a wolf, even when you claimed to have seered them***

*A sentence that would be horrible if I wasn't also a seer.
** see: SOV. MrsSOV
*** see: philliab

Though to be wholly honest, I could actually buy you being innocent. I'm just not inclined to believe it.
Just because I disagree with you and your methods doesn't mean I'm wrong. And if I were a wolf don't you think I would be better at voting the right way? I mean seriously just stop and think it through
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also I swung the vote to SOV So her off your high horse

I just have suspicions given you voted for me and held steady all day, then switched out if the blue within 120 seconds of the seer reveal. Felt like a wolf watching the thread.

But I agree, nothing actually ddamning except for some questionable judgement and a complete failure to use your seer usefully.
 
Uh yeah...yeah you did. Then again...at least you didn't two time me like you did kaydubs by revealing her role on the thread.
Nope. I definitely did not. Been pushing for my group mates to look into philiab harder for rounds. Would have been totally fine with her lynched early just to see what she died as. Particularly pushed lupin to pry more into philliab when they said they didn't trust me *after* the sov lynch.
 
Nope. I definitely did not. Been pushing for my group mates to look into philiab harder for rounds. Would have been totally fine with her lynched early just to see what she died as. Particularly pushed lupin to pry more into philliab when they said they didn't trust me *after* the sov lynch.

And I still don't trust you, because like SOV I don't think you are on either villager or wolf side. But you seem to have missed my earlier comment....Lupin didn't trust you the night she died either. So obviously I wasn't the only one.
 
I just have suspicions given you voted for me and held steady all day, then switched out if the blue within 120 seconds of the seer reveal. Felt like a wolf watching the thread.

But I agree, nothing actually ddamning except for some questionable judgement and a complete failure to use your seer usefully.
As long as you admit it's mostly retribution. I'm sorry you don't think I am a useful seer but i don't think you are very useful either.
 
As long as you admit it's mostly retribution. I'm sorry you don't think I am a useful seer but i don't think you are very useful either.
Where do you think the idea to seer SOV came from? It was gonna be Lissa until I suggested otherwise.

And by extention to ohilliab, I just said I asked lupin to keep fostering your mistrust for mr because they came to me immediately with it and I wanted them to see if you could be brash enough of a wolf to suggest lynching someone who just played sacrificial lamb to take out the wolf seer?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where do you think the idea to seer SOV came from? It was gonna be Lissa until I suggested otherwise.

And by extention to ohilliab, I just said I asked lupin to keep fostering your mistrust for mr because they came to me immediately with it and I wanted them to see if you could be brash enough of a wolf to suggest lynching someone who just played sacrificial lamb to take out the wolf seer?
LIS and I talked about SOV at the very beginning. I voted to lynch you. I still distrust you, probably because of this behavior
 
LIS and I talked about SOV at the very beginning. I voted to lynch you. I still distrust you, probably because of this behavior
Every game I push people and make them uncomfortable. More often than not it pays the dividends. Sometimes its just annoying to the person. I don't do more than aggressively speculate unless I'm certain. So dont worry yourself. This is what LIS, SOV, DVMD, and JDH get every single round of every game from me until I'm satisfied... You're only getting it for one round.

Also talking about someone is a lot of good. I had them seered. Also I tried but failed the round before (something the mod will show post-game) because I was already feeling like SOV was off from round 2. What was your excuse for sitting on him with yourself AND lis as seer/seer equivalent.
 
Every game I push people and make them uncomfortable. More often than not it pays the dividends. Sometimes its just annoying to the person. I don't do more than aggressively speculate unless I'm certain. So dont worry yourself. This is what LIS, SOV, DVMD, and JDH get every single round of every game from me until I'm satisfied... You're only getting it for one round.

Also talking about someone is a lot of good. I had them seered. Also I tried but failed the round before (something the mod will show post-game) because I was already feeling like SOV was off from round 2. What was your excuse for sitting on him with yourself AND lis as seer/seer equivalent.
You *****! I thought I was special too! No booze for you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooh I'd completely forgotten that Lissa had been the protector.. And yeah, no offense to dyachei but even if you were a protector, protecting her is worthless since her seering is useless (the binoculars give both the role name and affiliation by the way). Plus if you were belted and there was no kill (with the rest of our blockers gone and our supposed only protectir blocked) that makes it pretty obvious to me you're probably a wolf too.

Hmm. I would kind of like to try phill since he is a confirmed wolf, but with how much he's egging us on and how quickly everyone piled on, im thinking it might end up a wasted lynch. So I'm going to *******unlynch Phil and lynch sns*******


But seriously, back to the important topic at hand. Is bacon vegetarian?? I don't eat anything that smiles, so does it at least not smile??

~~~~ ~~~~
 
No kill can also mean conversion and Doc admitted he borrowed a role last night...so

And how was I supposed to know her seering didn't give affiliation??? SOV was tracked by LIS which is what Dy was referring to. She didn't get a chance to look into him, and she didn't look into Mrs. Sov...so we wouldn't have seen affiliation. If you had a seer in your group and you were protector, you would have done the same as me.
 
Ooh I'd completely forgotten that Lissa had been the protector.. And yeah, no offense to dyachei but even if you were a protector, protecting her is worthless since her seering is useless (the binoculars give both the role name and affiliation by the way). Plus if you were belted and there was no kill (with the rest of our blockers gone and our supposed only protectir blocked) that makes it pretty obvious to me you're probably a wolf too.

Hmm. I would kind of like to try phill since he is a confirmed wolf, but with how much he's egging us on and how quickly everyone piled on, im thinking it might end up a wasted lynch. So I'm going to *******unlynch Phil and lynch sns*******


But seriously, back to the important topic at hand. Is bacon vegetarian?? I don't eat anything that smiles, so does it at least not smile??

~~~~ ~~~~

Uh huh still a she. No sex change lately. 😛
 
No kill can also mean conversion and Doc admitted he borrowed a role last night...so

And how was I supposed to know her seering didn't give affiliation??? SOV was tracked by LIS which is what Dy was referring to. She didn't get a chance to look into him, and she didn't look into Mrs. Sov...so we wouldn't have seen affiliation. If you had a seer in your group and you were protector, you would have done the same as me.
Reading is not only for the drunk... We hashed this out yesterday...