Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Domenic canada can take it's bacon and shove it!
lol i hate canadian bacon too


Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@Domenic canada can take it's bacon and shove it!


lol i hate canadian bacon too
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That is ham.... that is why it is groce bacon.
I also miss real US bacon... streaky bacon is good though so I just use that. 🙂
![]()
It's not ham?
Yeah, yeah, the package may read bacon... but it tastes and looks like deli ham.... it is disgusting.
***************
I'm thinking of running a game where everyone has a daily post allowance. Or maybe just DocE would have a post allowance.
***************
😢***************
I'm thinking of running a game where everyone has a daily post allowance. Or maybe just DocE would have a post allowance.
***************

Has it been established that the box doesn't do anything?
I had it last night and said "Stick SnS in there and tape it super tight." Which I successfully did.
Whoa whoa whoa. Who had dy whipped? Because I got whipped last night!we had dyachei whipped and no kill, and we had SnS boxed up (but people have definitely done their role while boxed up)
wait, what?Whoa whoa whoa. Who had dy whipped? Because I got whipped last night!
Yeah. It isn't like the wolves to set someone up :rollseyes:wait, what?
what blocked dyachei then?
i wasn't saying that in an acusatory thing...Yeah. It isn't like the wolves to set someone up :rollseyes:
[quote="DocEspana, post: 14814749, member: 315248] Seems like villagers have this in the bag, so chasing me down before dyachei won't cost the game.[/quote]I'm not going to be so quick to to lynch DocE... where did he say it wasn't a big loss to lose him?!?
ok, thanks for the clarification. I glossed over much of the DocE vs Dyachei feud yesterdayLooks like I messed up the quote tags, but my point stands
I think you have messed up something else, but that is a minor point to the grand scheme of things. Let me see if I can illicit the response.Looks like I messed up the quote tags, but my point stands
*****I think you have messed up something else, but that is a minor point to the grand scheme of things. Let me see if I can illicit the response.
).wait, what?
what blocked dyachei then?
Sns, who did you protect yesterday, and more importantly, did you interact with dyachei at all?
and did you have any items? who had any of the items?
grr
While I respect the addition of this "hypnosis" plot twist, your excitement is highly unprofessional, you put punctuation inside the parentheses, and I don't understand your tilde bacon.Oops...
I hit send before I could say the rest of my message which was..
In other breaking news, I woke up and realised I'm not a vegetarian!
Must have been temporary psychosis (aka hypnosis?). What was I thinking? After all, I could never give up bacon!
Yayyy, bacon for everyone!!!
(and mostly just for me!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
she.Let's recap.
DocE attempts and fails to seer SOV night 2. Response? He has lupin try again for him night 3.
Dyachei claims to have either seered or used LIS on SOV night 2. Either she sees "wolf" or LIS sees "seering at night". Somehow it doesn't see off ANY alarms in dyacheis head. He forgets all about SOV
Lupin finds SOV is a wolf, I risk my neck down to the last minute to get him lynched.
Dyachei votes for me early and without reasons. Would be fine if they didn't make their second post of the day exactly 2 minutws after we revealed it was a seer and it was a trap to lure wolves into saving SOV. A response that rapid reeks of monitoring the thread all day. There were 3pages of us fighting. He responded to the seer info within 120 seconds but claims he was away until that very minute.
He said he considered breaking the tie on MrsSOV but didn't want to be wrong. I did break the tie against Mrs SOV.
Last night he claimed to have seered philliab and declared them all clear. Minutes later someone else points out they also seered lhilliab and got wolf.
Here have been no kills when dyachei has been blocked lately
How have we NOT skinned dyachei for their warm robust coat of fur yet?
******lynch dyachei******
That is not a very creative use of the box...just hiding in a box and not even thinking of an interesting destination to send yourself? You have also completely failed to use proper capitalization except, inexplicably, for the abbreviation "SnS." The one redeeming quality of your post is your assertion that dyachei should be lynched, which you have some support for. However, I still feel the chaos character needs to be taken care of before (what I suspect is) the last wolf.depends... when i had it i asked to hide in it and prevent anyone from killing me, which the mods said i successfully hid in the box... whether it would have worked or not, i'm not sure.
we had dyachei whipped and no kill, and we had SnS boxed up (but people have definitely done their role while boxed up)
lynch dyachei
I'm less concerned with sns for now and will shift my focus to dyachei...
she.
need to discuss things. i think you may be correct, but i dunno
Everyone's an it!Ahm sho drunk I thought I wash in dah lounge. Everyone is male pronouns there!
And those pronouns are Derog... dirag..... deroga.... pejorative too!
Are you insinuating that my criticism is somehow lacking or illegitimate? My only failing is having to pay attention to class--on the other hand, your writing is severely flawed.I think you have messed up something else, but that is a minor point to the grand scheme of things. Let me see if I can illicit the response.
I would really like to know who had the binoculars last night and what they found.
I'd also like to hear from DocE, to see if he used his role to do something, and what exactly that was.
I would also like to hear from whomever had the belt to know who exactly they whipped, and why they did it.
Once I hear most or all of these things, I will reconsider my vote and get back to it.
For those counting, that is 6 lines 😉
More that it was inevit.... inevi... in ...Though, she was the first to vote for Philliab on the re-lynch...
But...that could've been a cover move....
Let's recap.
DocE attempts and fails to seer SOV night 2. Response? He has lupin try again for him night 3.
Dyachei claims to have either seered or used LIS on SOV night 2. Either she sees "wolf" or LIS sees "seering at night". Somehow it doesn't see off ANY alarms in dyacheis head. He forgets all about SOV
Lupin finds SOV is a wolf, I risk my neck down to the last minute to get him lynched.
Dyachei votes for me early and without reasons. Would be fine if they didn't make their second post of the day exactly 2 minutws after we revealed it was a seer and it was a trap to lure wolves into saving SOV. A response that rapid reeks of monitoring the thread all day. There were 3pages of us fighting. He responded to the seer info within 120 seconds but claims he was away until that very minute.
He said he considered breaking the tie on MrsSOV but didn't want to be wrong. I did break the tie against Mrs SOV.
Last night he claimed to have seered philliab and declared them all clear. Minutes later someone else points out they also seered lhilliab and got wolf.
Here have been no kills when dyachei has been blocked lately
How have we NOT skinned dyachei for their warm robust coat of fur yet?
******lynch dyachei******
Everyone's an it!
I shall tentatively lynch dyachei
before you lynch me, please go back and read the actual posts and you will find that DocE is saying I've said things when I haven't.for now i will go back to lynch dyachei
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.