WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

No kill can also mean conversion and Doc admitted he borrowed a role last night...so

And how was I supposed to know her seering didn't give affiliation??? SOV was tracked by LIS which is what Dy was referring to. She didn't get a chance to look into him, and she didn't look into Mrs. Sov...so we wouldn't have seen affiliation. If you had a seer in your group and you were protector, you would have done the same as me.

Ah, fair enough, sorry I read the thing from doce earlier and had forgotten. Nevermind, ******unlynch sns lynch phill******


~~~~~ is wolfy bacon vegetarian??
 
Oh my gosh...I never voted.

Lynch DocE

And tonight...you better use your little Chillbo armadillo protector tonight cause I'll be bringing the yellow rain.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DSC01818ew.jpg


It's not smiling!!! Can I eat it as a vegetarian then?!?!?

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1390346047.177149.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't since I'm a vegetarian 🙁 I hear taste is mostly from smell though, so at least I could vicariously eat bacon through my nose, so to speak. Thats allowed for vegetarians, right?

View attachment 177781
smart-bacon-front.jpg


Also....this bacon talk is dredging up bad memories from my public health final last year when I had to answer the question "What is bacon?"
 
Today the decision of who to lynch comes rather quickly here in Huh? With someone saying that Philliab is a wolf and Philliab not denying this fact and tormenting the rest of the Huh? residents, the votes to get rid of the sloth come fast. The residents of Huh? climb up the tree Philliab is in and push her out of the tree where she lands face first on the ground below, in a puddle of her own urine. Unfortunately, the sloth is too slow and she drowns in her own urine. Philliab, the sloth, is dead.

sloth.jpg


Night Deadline is 11 AM EU-UK/ 6AM EST / 3AM PST

The Sperm Sea
:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @ Lupin21 - Mantis
3. @ Philliab - Sloth
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana

The Farting Forest:
1. @ StartingoverVet - Mantis Shrimp
2. @ LetItSnow - Owl
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @ Lissarae06 - Dung Beetle

The Mating Marsh:
1. @ Frozenshades - Angler Fish
2. @ Jamr0ckin - Fruit Bat
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @ that redhead - Seahorse
5. @ MrsSOV - Duck

The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @ tuckervet - Aye Aye
3. @equineconstant
4. @ orca2011 - Land Snail
5. @thedrjojo
6. @Flim Flam Man
 
Today the decision of who to lynch comes rather quickly here in Huh? With someone saying that Philliab is a wolf and Philliab not denying this fact and tormenting the rest of the Huh? residents, the votes to get rid of the sloth come fast. The residents of Huh? climb up the tree Philliab is in and push her out of the tree where she lands face first on the ground below, in a puddle of her own urine. Unfortunately, the sloth is too slow and she drowns in her own urine. Philliab, the sloth, is dead.

sloth.jpg


Night Deadline is 11 AM EU-UK/ 6AM EST / 3AM PST

The Sperm Sea
:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @ Lupin21 - Mantis
3. @ Philliab - Sloth
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana

The Farting Forest:
1. @ StartingoverVet - Mantis Shrimp
2. @ LetItSnow - Owl
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @ Lissarae06 - Dung Beetle

The Mating Marsh:
1. @ Frozenshades - Angler Fish
2. @ Jamr0ckin - Fruit Bat
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @ that redhead - Seahorse
5. @ MrsSOV - Duck

The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @ tuckervet - Aye Aye
3. @equineconstant
4. @ orca2011 - Land Snail
5. @thedrjojo
6. @Flim Flam Man
feck yeah!

good job those with more faith than I.
 
Yay yeah, glad we went through with it! And that he wasn't an alpha (I personally find that such an irritating ww trope!). Whoever has the binoculars next, use them wisely. 🙂

Bedtime for me now! At least in my dreams bacon grows on trees...

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1390347725.636832.jpg
 
Did you answer with "ham"?

It was a very complicated question for me to answer. Bacon means very different things in the US and UK!!!! I like streaky bacon...they like the thick stuff they have in Canada...one come from back fat, the other belly....brain explosion commences.

And ew she drowned in her own urine...that is foul. But good riddance.

Can someone please look into me tonight? So I can prove I iz friendly cuttlefish?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********************
Yay yeah, glad we went through with it! And that he wasn't an alpha (I personally find that such an irritating ww trope!). Whoever has the binoculars next, use them wisely. 🙂

Bedtime for me now! At least in my dreams bacon grows on trees...

View attachment 177784

I AM A GIRL, DAMMIT!!!! :laugh:
*************************
 
It was a very complicated question for me to answer. Bacon means very different things in the US and UK!!!! I like streaky bacon...they like the thick stuff they have in Canada...one come from back fat, the other belly....brain explosion commences.

And ew she drowned in her own urine...that is foul. But good riddance.

Can someone please look into me tonight? So I can prove I iz friendly cuttlefish?
it'd make our lives easier if the wolves just killed you, then you can be vindicated in death and we won't have to question if the results are accurate.
 
Aren't you just the sweetest person ever. :asshat:
i love that smile...

the wolves don't have the balls to kill you off. you have too much suspicion and questions about you. But you also will likely have the binoculars fixed on you, so if they do kill you, they eliminate the likely seer target. Unless you protect yourself if you can... or someone bandaids you... so its really a game of chicken here. I meant it in the nicest possible way
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad