-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm getting pretty excited. I hope this is the one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************
That vote tally is all wrong.
Who do you think you are? SOV?
******************
Wasn't me attempting to count/tally like you.... 😉 😛
Ever wonder what a drunk cuttlefish looks like?
it was simultaneous post essentially.The mods are going to kill all of you who have to make more than one statement that the vote is wrong. One statement is enough. 😛
sowry
it was simultaneous post essentially.
sowry
you shall die a horrible death.... I can't count today and I don't care....
lupin already assured that... damn lamp!you shall die a horrible death.... I can't count today and I don't care....
lynch is hereby closed... results are hereby pending
Hemingway you are not, DocE. Drunkenness does nothing for the style nor substance of your writing. It's not worth my time to critique it.If my ability to actually look at past posts is right.... and drunken stupors sire make that hard, you said you and LIS "looked into" ole sobsob. Hic. You werent clear if it was you or the old snowy one.
As the seer, hic, it didn't seem odd at all that LIS would have found "seer" when he, hic, looked at what that handsome handsome clownlike shrimp was doing? You just thought "oh two totally non wolfish seers. Seems legit"
Plus, WHAT GOOD IS A SEER WHO CANT SEE ALIGNMENT! You're like my rum bottle. Pretty in name in the shelf, but useless and empty right now. Even an empty rum bottle could tell me the identity of each players animal. And its farking glass and drops of sweet sweet nectar.
Miss you rum bottle.
0/10 sober up
TD; DNR.
here here!lynch is hereby closed... results are hereby pending
My face as I wait:
Assuming he hasn't won already, can we please kill the chaos character next? Assuming it could wait is exactly how I lost my first game.fine, unlynch dyachei
lynch SnS
i'm still not clear of you, and if SnS is shown to be a wolf, and the game continues, i'd go after you.
I have reason to believe that, unless someone else admits to it, SnS had the belt last night. Using it on Chillbo makes me think she wanted to disable his protection so either herself or the other wolf (dyachei in my theory) could kill him.
As for your submission...Your capitalization is sporadic again. Really not a strong suit of yours, is it? You managed to capitalize SnS every time, and even the word beginning one sentence, but can't even manage the letter I. "Clear of you" is awkward phrasing. "I'm still suspicious of you" might have been a clearer and more correct phrasing of what you meant to say.
2/10 I expected better
What a lovely day it was today.... discussion came and people started voting, but eventually it all landed upon SnS, the wee cuttlefish. She swims around, flapping her skirt then the residents of Huh? stop her and cuddle her.... what else would you do to a cute cuttlefish? But the residents of Huh? cuddle her a bit too hard and cause her to ink. She screams, "You made me ink!" but while screaming this she chokes on her own ink and dies. You have cuddled to death, SnS, cuttlefish and wolf.
Night Deadline is 11 AM EU-UK/ 6 AM EST / 3 AM PST
The Sperm Sea:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @ Lupin21 - Mantis
3. @ Philliab - Sloth
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana
The Farting Forest:
1. @ StartingoverVet - Mantis Shrimp
2. @ LetItSnow - Owl
3. @dyachei
4. @ shortnsweet - Cuttlefish
5. @ Lissarae06 - Dung Beetle
The Mating Marsh:
1. @ Frozenshades - Angler Fish
2. @ Jamr0ckin - Fruit Bat
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @ that redhead - Seahorse
5. @ MrsSOV - Duck
The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @ tuckervet - Aye Aye
3. @equineconstant
4. @ orca2011 - Land Snail
5. @thedrjojo
6. @Flim Flam Man
Night Deadline is 11 AM EU-UK/ 6 AM EST / 3 AM PST
The Sperm Sea:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana
The Farting Forest:
3. @dyachei
The Mating Marsh:
The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
3. @equineconstant
5. @thedrjojo
6. @Flim Flam Man
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Again. Really not a kay-yos player. That's a lie and i .... I... I will not stand for it.
I will sit for it. Cause my head is friggen spinning. And my stomach is spinning too.
That is a smear campaign by wolves. Wolves who love shmear in their bagels. I am not lying when I tell you I literally want nothing more than to see my dear villagers live, to narrate their story beautifully. Like 20 year old whiskey. Beautiful.
I will sit for it. Cause my head is friggen spinning. And my stomach is spinning too.
That is a smear campaign by wolves. Wolves who love shmear in their bagels. I am not lying when I tell you I literally want nothing more than to see my dear villagers live, to narrate their story beautifully. Like 20 year old whiskey. Beautiful.
Boom goes the dynamite
Whoever has the binocs, investigate me. Please
BTW. The message about SnS being a traitor was from me.
You're welcome.
You're welcome.
oh stop trying to claim that you had anything to do with this lynch 😛BTW. The message about SnS being a traitor was from me.
You're welcome.
**********
***********
***********
Ok, there has to only be one more. Right? RIGHT?!?!
Want to thank zefrank?
I just know how the cuttlefish do.
I know how pretty much everyone do. just wanted the Lynch to go in a different order.
I just know how the cuttlefish do.
I know how pretty much everyone do. just wanted the Lynch to go in a different order.
***************************
*******************************
*******************************
i'm surprised we are still going 🙁Ok, there has to only be one more. Right? RIGHT?!?!
you're still wrong about me.Want to thank zefrank?
I just know how the cuttlefish do.
I know how pretty much everyone do. just wanted the Lynch to go in a different order.
by the way, can anyone tell me who the biggest defender of SnS was?
yes, I'm spiking the football.
yes, I'm spiking the football.
please, block me, investigate me, whatever. I'm not a wolf.by the way, can anyone tell me who the biggest defender of SnS was?
yes, I'm spiking the football.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i still think you're chaos.by the way, can anyone tell me who the biggest defender of SnS was?
yes, I'm spiking the football.
you're still wrong about me.
I actually might be. You might be having the single worst game anyone has ever had in werewolf. Ever. or you could be a wolf. But I think thatboth are offenses punishable by Lynch.
i still think you're chaos.
you would be more wrong about me then I am about you. & I admit I might be wrong about you.
*****
mwahahahahahahahaha
**********
mwahahahahahahahaha
**********
Contingency lynch DocE.
Maybe I'm wrong about myself? plus if I lynch myself it would be pretty badass.
Maybe I'm wrong about myself? plus if I lynch myself it would be pretty badass.
i almost thing dyachei is less suspicious (just slightly) from this, cause, a wolf really would defend another wolf oh so vigorously?
Based on rereading today's events, dyachei is the most suspicious, then EC, and kaydubs a very distant third (only because of the bad results, but I think SnS was unseerable).
Block and investigate dy!
Block and investigate dy!
Maybe, or it could just have been a desperate attempt to keep her last teammate.i almost thing dyachei is less suspicious (just slightly) from this, cause, a wolf really would defend another wolf oh so vigorously?

Based on rereading today's events, dyachei is the most suspicious, then EC, and kaydubs a very distant third (only because of the bad results, but I think SnS was unseerable).
Block and investigate dy!

yeah, I could be wrong about you. But if I'm having a ****ty game, that's not my fault and shouldn't be lynchable. That doesn't help villager numbers.you would be more wrong about me then I am about you. & I admit I might be wrong about you.
I do love all the cuttlefish pics. But, SnS was a wolf. How bout them apples??
I don't think any wolf would try that hard personally. it just draws attention to you even more. But, that's just my take on it.Maybe, or it could just have been a desperate attempt to keep her last teammate.![]()
So if we block and investigate her and she comes up clean plus a kill, my money'd be on EC.I don't think any wolf would try that hard personally. it just draws attention to you even more. But, that's just my take on it.
you would be more wrong about me then I am about you. & I admit I might be wrong about you.
****************
Woahhhhhh. That would be, like, twice in the history of history!
****************
I do love all the cuttlefish pics. But, SnS was a wolf. How bout them apples??
*****
Shocking. SnS was a wolf. That never happens!
*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i actually would like to not block dyachei...
doce, if you have an investigation left, can you use it on dyachei? dyachei, can you investigate doce? then we can fight on who we belieb?
Me too. I really thought there were three originals and SnS as convert.Want to thank zefrank?
I just know how the cuttlefish do.
I know how pretty much everyone do. just wanted the Lynch to go in a different order.
Also, I'm sad that the cuttlefish was a wolf because cuttlefish are great. Then again they are the ninjas of the sea...
doce, if you have an investigation left, can you use it on dyachei? dyachei, can you investigate doce? then we can fight on who we belieb?
*****************
*****************
****************
Woahhhhhh. That would be, like, twice in the history of history!
****************
correct, it would be. This one's a seroous docE attempt at "going for someone" as of a round or two ago. If I'm wrong and she dies I actually will change my defense to only twice in all these games.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K