-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
my concern has little to do with DocE. I like playing with you, so i'm sorry you are getting upset with DocE.you know, I'd rather not play than play with you this game.
there is plenty of time left in the lynch, i still have questions, but I think you and SnS are both wolves at this point, but i may be wrong.
You are wrong. I am definitely not a wolf and at the end of this game, the mods will tell you how I have bitched at them regarding my role.my concern has little to do with DocE. I like playing with you, so i'm sorry you are getting upset with DocE.
there is plenty of time left in the lynch, i still have questions, but I think you and SnS are both wolves at this point, but i may be wrong.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fine, unlynch dyacheiYou are wrong. I am definitely not a wolf and at the end of this game, the mods will tell you how I have bitched at them regarding my role.
lynch SnS
i'm still not clear of you, and if SnS is shown to be a wolf, and the game continues, i'd go after you.
I have reason to believe that, unless someone else admits to it, SnS had the belt last night. Using it on Chillbo makes me think she wanted to disable his protection so either herself or the other wolf (dyachei in my theory) could kill him.
What's your take on kaydubs' post yesterday, "I got an anonymous message that the cuttlefish (SnS) turned"?fine, unlynch dyachei
lynch SnS
i'm still not clear of you, and if SnS is shown to be a wolf, and the game continues, i'd go after you.
I have reason to believe that, unless someone else admits to it, SnS had the belt last night. Using it on Chillbo makes me think she wanted to disable his protection so either herself or the other wolf (dyachei in my theory) could kill him.
lynch SnS stuff isn't adding up. Seems like she is definitely lying at a minimum.
i typically disregard anonymous messages. Very well could of been sent by the wolves to try to confuse things and make us think sns is being set up. I have no idea what role or who can send messages at this point.
I've been pretty spot on this game (save for my waffle off of Phil last night) and have a stronger feeling on this point right now than on dyachei. I'm guessing there aren't 3 wolves left, meaning its 7 v 2 right now at worse...
I've been pretty spot on this game (save for my waffle off of Phil last night) and have a stronger feeling on this point right now than on dyachei. I'm guessing there aren't 3 wolves left, meaning its 7 v 2 right now at worse...
Still not a wolf you guys...and I would appreciate you giving me the time for someone to come forward with results like you have everyone else.
i've never been shy to change my vote. But @Lupin21 is the only one not to check in yet...Still not a wolf you guys...and I would appreciate you giving me the time for someone to come forward with results like you have everyone else.
ugh, i meant @kaydubs
********

********

********
I did. No wolf connotation.Please tell me someone looked into me with the binoculars?
I'll catch up on the thread when I have a break.
I did. No wolf connotation.
Thank you.
I'm just bolding that for people that need it. SnS is no wolf.I did. No wolf connotation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't seer him, LIS tracked him. This is where you fail to read at all. Because this has been said many times now. Get your head out of your nether regions and READ.
When I seered Philliab, all I got was Sloth. I didn't declare them cleared AT ANY POINT. Again, please learn to read.
If my ability to actually look at past posts is right.... and drunken stupors sire make that hard, you said you and LIS "looked into" ole sobsob. Hic. You werent clear if it was you or the old snowy one.
As the seer, hic, it didn't seem odd at all that LIS would have found "seer" when he, hic, looked at what that handsome handsome clownlike shrimp was doing? You just thought "oh two totally non wolfish seers. Seems legit"
Plus, WHAT GOOD IS A SEER WHO CANT SEE ALIGNMENT! You're like my rum bottle. Pretty in name in the shelf, but useless and empty right now. Even an empty rum bottle could tell me the identity of each players animal. And its farking glass and drops of sweet sweet nectar.
Miss you rum bottle.
HE DIDN'T GET SEER. You'd rather lynch a seer than someone else SCREAMS wolf to me.If my ability to actually look at past posts is right.... and drunken stupors sire make that hard, you said you and LIS "looked into" ole sobsob. Hic. You werent clear if it was you or the old snowy one.
As the seer, hic, it didn't seem odd at all that LIS would have found "seer" when he, hic, looked at what that handsome handsome clownlike shrimp was doing? You just thought "oh two totally non wolfish seers. Seems legit"
Plus, WHAT GOOD IS A SEER WHO CANT SEE ALIGNMENT! You're like my rum bottle. Pretty in name in the shelf, but useless and empty right now. Even an empty rum bottle could tell me the identity of each players animal. And its farking glass and drops of sweet sweet nectar.
Miss you rum bottle.
LIS saw SOV scuttling across the ocean floor.....like a shrimp....ie not doing anything wolfy. It is why dy, me, and him all thought SOV was legit.
Camouflage[edit]
Further information: Camouflage and Animal coloration
Cuttlefish, although color-blind,[8] are able to rapidly change the color of their skin[9] to match their surrounds and create chromatically complex patterns, apparently without the ability to perceive color, through some other mechanism which is not yet understood.[8] They have been seen to have the ability to assess their surroundings and match the color, contrast and texture of the substrate even in total darkness.[10]
The color variations in the mimicked substrate and animal skin are very similar. Depending on the species, the skin of cuttlefish responds to substrate changes in distinctive ways. By changing naturalistic backgrounds, the camouflage responses of different species can be measured.[11] Sepia officinalis changes color to match the substrate by disruptive patterning (contrast to break up the outline), where as S. pharanonis matches the substrate by blending in. Although camouflage is achieved in different ways, and in an absence of color vision, both species change their skin colors to match the substrate. Cuttlefish adapt their own camouflage pattern in ways that are very specific for a particular habitat. An animal could settle in the sand and appear one way, with another animal a few feet away in a slightly different microhabitat, settled in algae for example, will be camouflaged quite differently.[10]
I just don't know... i'm on like a vendetta now, but it is what it is.
better to watch the true facts videos since that is what this game is based on (or so it seems)I just don't know... i'm on like a vendetta now, but it is what it is.
better to watch the true facts videos since that is what this game is based on (or so it seems)
This. I use my ink to protect.
Think Finding Nemo..."you made me ink"
I'm not changing my vote.
SnS whipped Chillbo last night. it happened. No one else had the whip.
SnS whipped Chillbo last night. it happened. No one else had the whip.
yeah, based on the octonauts cartoon I've watched with my 2 year old, cuttlefish excel in hiding in their surroundings. It fits that they'd be unseerable.
SnS may not be a wolf, but she whipped chillbo with the belt last night, and is denying having any items.
Liar liar, pants on fire. Wolfy McWolf breath.
And now we dance.
SnS may not be a wolf, but she whipped chillbo with the belt last night, and is denying having any items.
Liar liar, pants on fire. Wolfy McWolf breath.
And now we dance.
wouldn't the immune to investigation be more likely with chameleon?I'm not changing my vote.
SnS whipped Chillbo last night. it happened. No one else had the whip.
Because I didn't have the belt last night. That's why I am saying that. So one of your other little minions is lying to you.
ffs...what do I have to do to prove to you people I am not lying?
ffs...what do I have to do to prove to you people I am not lying?
where are you getting the info she had the belt?yeah, based on the octonauts cartoon I've watched with my 2 year old, cuttlefish excel in hiding in their surroundings. It fits that they'd be unseerable.
SnS may not be a wolf, but she whipped chillbo with the belt last night, and is denying having any items.
Liar liar, pants on fire. Wolfy McWolf breath.
And now we dance.
![]()
Because I didn't have the belt last night. That's why I am saying that. So one of your other little minions is lying to you.
ffs...what do I have to do to prove to you people I am not lying?
you have to die !!!
(in the game, not real life) that looks really harsh
Official Lynch Vote
DocE 4 (EC, dyachei, cyndia)
dyachei 2 (DocE, chillbo)
SnS 2 (rojo, FFM)
7/9 votes received
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK / 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST
DocE 4 (EC, dyachei, cyndia)
dyachei 2 (DocE, chillbo)
SnS 2 (rojo, FFM)
7/9 votes received
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK / 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST
kaydubs proved her role by stealing an item from chillbo.wouldn't the immune to investigation be more likely with chameleon?
my vote is done.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you have to die !!!
So you want to kill a villager and help the wolf numbers to prove to yourself that I am not lying? That's dumb.
chillbo voted dyacheiEveryone's an it!
I shall tentatively lynch dyachei
and stealing items is never wolfy.kaydubs proved her role by stealing an item from chillbo.
my vote is done.
where are you getting the info she had the belt?
From my fun forest friend the dancing bear. He came and we danced together with my friend the monkey.
true, but besides morgan freeman, i don't think anyone has had more than 1 role ability.and stealing items is never wolfy.
@DocEspana save yourself, change your vote
@Chillbo Baggins who whipped you? no one is claiming the belt. SnS had it. Plus, do you want to lose DocE?
@Chillbo Baggins who whipped you? no one is claiming the belt. SnS had it. Plus, do you want to lose DocE?
What if i told you i knew 100% that SnS had the belt? Would that change any votes? 

I would want to know how you knew. But it mightWhat if i told you i knew 100% that SnS had the belt? Would that change any votes?![]()
Lynch DocE because I'm not a wolf, and I don't think Dy is either...a seer that can only see names not affiliations, but not a wolf.
FFM told me... he gets to track an item each night as his role. You don't think it was odd my early line of questions to SnS, and why I was very confused when Chillbo also claimed blocked...
that plus being unable to seer FFM makes me wonder..FFM told me... he gets to track an item each night as his role. You don't think it was odd my early line of questions to SnS, and why I was very confused when Chillbo also claimed blocked...
we know you were blocked, DocE admitted doing it. So that takes care of that...that plus being unable to seer FFM makes me wonder..
*crickets*
Unlynch dyachei
Lynch SnS
Lynch SnS
I don't know who. I went to protect myself but was distracted by whipping. I enjoyed it, apparently.@DocEspana save yourself, change your vote
@Chillbo Baggins who whipped you? no one is claiming the belt. SnS had it. Plus, do you want to lose DocE?
And no, I still believe that Doc is good. Crazy, but good.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that was rhetorical. SnS whipped youI don't know who. I went to protect myself but was distracted by whipping. I enjoyed it, apparently.
And no, I still believe that Doc is good. Crazy, but good.
that was rhetorical. SnS whipped you
You're wrong. Again.
No one else has claimed having the whip, though.You're wrong. Again.
No one else has claimed having the whip, though.
People lie all the time in these games. Just saying.
yes they do.People lie all the time in these games. Just saying.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K