WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello everyone! Decided to join you during winter break 🙂 Happy 2014 and happy gaming!
Elect Lissa
 
Official Mayor Tally

Chillbo 3 (chillbo, dyachei, EC)
FS 2 (FS, orca)
DocE 4 (DocE, rojo, SnS, SOV)
Lissa 3 (lissa, LIS, MrsSOV)

It's a tight race here...

Deadline is whenever I decide.... yep.. so vote

12/20 votes cast

001-funny-animal-gifs-owl.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, @DocEspana and @thedrjojo homies ... I seriously wasn't trying to rile you guys up. I was so surprised by the way he introduced himself I thought "hell, maybe that's just what they're doing nowadays in human medicine." I'm kinda glad to hear it was an uncool move on his part. Medicine is confusing enough without making it worse by muddying the waters with regard to who is who.

Mayor vote ... elect Lissa because she's in the cool group.
It's ok, I have of a soap box about it, but not the place for it
 
Official Mayor Tally

Chillbo 6 (chillbo, dyachei, EC, Lupin, Phil's Lab, TV)
FS 2 (FS, orca)
DocE 5 (DocE, rojo, SnS, SOV, kaydubs)
Lissa 3 (lissa, LIS, MrsSOV)

It's a tight race here...

Deadline is whenever I decide.... yep.. so vote

16/20 votes cast

tumblr_m6cmh57Mnt1qemrmro1_500.gif
 
I really don't care who you elect, as long as a good leader is in charge because of a game mechanic I already know from my role. You want a good leader in there. I won't comment on my megalomania or my leadership skills; but ability wise Im more useful to everyone as the mayor.

Now do as you wish.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Plus something, in the "gut feeling" category, feels off about Lissa's vote collection (as if there is ever anything to gather from a first round vote*) while Chillbo's seems more organic and Im sorry I stole the wind from his sails.

*= unless someone DOESNT want to be mayor. Then I'll elect the **** out of them.
 
Official Mayor Tally

Chillbo 8 (chillbo, dyachei, EC, Lupin, Phil's Lab, TV, DocE, rojo)
FS 2 (FS, orca)
DocE 2 (SnS, kaydubs)
Lissa 5 (lissa, LIS, MrsSOV, SOV, jam)

Missing votes from:
@SummerTheLynx @that redhead @Cyndia

Deadline is whenever I decide.... yep.. so vote

17/20 votes cast

004-funny-animal-gifs-sea-otters-holding-hands.gif
 
Have almost all of the PM's. I did send out a few reminders for those who did not get theirs in yet, since it is the first night and well, I am a nice person. 😉

BUT, this is the only time reminders will be sent.

I will give them a little bit of time to respond and then night will be closed.
 
Normally I'd say smite them but maybe they were up moon-gazing last night too. It really was beautiful. So instead of smiting them we should be hugging them, offering our love and support as they come to their decisions for night actions. I'm sure they don't mean us any inconvenience but if anyone is frustrated we could all hug it out. Life is too beautiful to waste being frustrated with someone 🙂
 
**Important Mod Announcement**

The mayor can NOT PM with everyone this game, so do not PM with him, unless, of course, you are in the same group as Chillbo, then PM away! Just wanted to clarify this as there was some confusion.


Also, the night is closed, results are pending. Muhahahhahah.... 😏
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away… wait, no…. this definitely isn’t like that story. This story is umm…. well… ummm… ok, I will just mention some things that happened during the night and you can decide for yourself what this story is….

First of all, SnS was seen being eaten by a box and then that box appeared to ship itself via FedEx to Mexico…..
There were some erm… “appendages” being shared last night with certain people…..
Also, the sounds of a “whipping” echoed through the air as well as the loud screams of the “victim”
A strange arrow appeared to travel through the sky….
This is just the more “odd” happenings, of course there were the peeping Toms, spies, and strange staring???

There was also death, yes, there was, in the morning all of you found STL, the Tarsier, dead, with a claw mark through his head. No longer will he be able to awkwardly stare at someone until they are so uncomfortable that they move to a different location.

Lynch away!!! Deadline is 12AM Ireland/UK time, 7PM EST/4PM PST......

The Sperm Sea:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @Lupin21
3. @Philliab
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana

The Farting Forest:
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @Lissarae06

The Mating Marsh:
1. @Frozenshades
2. @Jamr0ckin
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @that redhead
5. @MrsSOV

The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @tuckervet
3. @equineconstant
4. @orca2011
5. @thedrjojo
 
I had a large appendage shoved my way last night.... It was inappropriate.

That being said, will wait a few hours before putting forth a lynch vote.
 
I had a large appendage shoved my way last night.... It was inappropriate.

That being said, will wait a few hours before putting forth a lynch vote.

HEEHEHEHEH. Maybe they were jus trying to show you some LUVVV and didn't mean to offend you ( or didn't know ur a prude heheh!!). Shouldn't be complaining about a little display of affection, maybe they just wanted to HUG you and n they can't help that they have a large appendej that gets int he way when they want to hug. It probly makes them bashful and ashamed and scared and sad and lonely and desirable and frisky and they just don't know what to do except hug someone.

Human relationships are so beautiful. Lovey love love. Bgautiful like the moon over the sea like an orb riding the dark, sensuous waves of the night....-sob- life is just so damn BEuatiful!! Would someone just hold me right now? -hic-
 
Speaking of BBQ.... I could kill for some beef right now. Juicy juicy cow meat.

I'll show u some juicy meat :naughty: HEEHEHEHEH. maybe you could talk to jams appendege friend.,,...they'd might want to share their meat with you. it might so,eve both of your problems and then we could all be happy and live happy, beautiful lives. And hug. Kind of like the moon is hugged by the soft whisper of clouds as it ascends it throne every night.

sTL is DeaD!!,!, , Crap! I would have loved to look into her beautyfull soulful eyes, wide and clear as the moon,,,even if it mighta gotten awkward. That's okay tho..., hugs solve awkwardness. I think I should take a moment to compoze a poem for her beautiful, lost soul. Brb homies!! Hehehrh -hic-
 
Summerthelynx
A beautiful tar..tardy...tarsy..tarsier.
Creeeeeeeepy, staring eyez
Surrounding you like a hug!!
Round as moons
Bright as moonlight
BEAUTIFUL beautiful tarsier
BEuatiful
Tar
Si
Er
dead.

-sob- I don't wanna lynch anyone! This violence must end now before it gets out of HAND. Why cants we all just look at the moon at nit instead of MUDErInG people!,!!1! Why can't we just hug instead of murder? Who even wants to murder a beautiful tarsier with eyes like moons penetrating yourv ery sOUL?!! a MOON HATER is who. We need to find this. Moon hater and get rid of it. Buy not lyncht hem. I would prefer to hug them until they see reason and truth and beauty's and love.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ican tbring myself to too lynch someone!!, instead, i will vote to hug them and hope that my tender embrace will make them see reason ande cide to join the villagers! I will writer a poem for them too, a gentle bit of prose to coax their mind away from the darkness an into the beautiful, sweet light of the. Moon that overlooks us villagers with a loving, benefolint eye,p.

Hug jam.
She did not appreciate a large appendage
Moving toward her under the light of the moon.
A glorious, beauteous moon
Looking over her protectively
Why would she reject such an...anam...amorous gift??
Who rejects a giant, tender peen in the night?
Was there nough moonlight to see
Or was she blinded by the dark??? (Double meaning!... )
Perhaps a loving hug
Is needed.