-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you? are you the delicious cow? Are you the leather slap happy?
Beady?
Speedy?
Porky?
No. I am not a giant doe-eyed lumbering idiotic beast that is delicious. I will however, let you know should I see such an animal. And you are welcome; I am sure the favor will be returned.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoever poked me with their long appendage-not cool. I mean I kinda liked it but not cool.
lynch Philliab based on nothing.
@StartingoverVet ...surprised you didn't wait to see who i'm voting for so you can vote for them too
Official Lynch Tally
Lissa 1 (DocE)
FS 1 (rojo)
kaydubs 1 (FS)
jam 1 (TRH)
EC 1 (SOV)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
7/19 votes cast
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST
Lissa 1 (DocE)
FS 1 (rojo)
kaydubs 1 (FS)
jam 1 (TRH)
EC 1 (SOV)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
7/19 votes cast
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST
I thought it would be more dramatic to SWITCH to your vote... showing you the true dedication I have to make amends.@StartingoverVet ...surprised you didn't wait to see who i'm voting for so you can vote for them too
Let me just hop in with a vote to lynch kaydubs for now. RNG among those with votes already since I don't have anything better.
Lynch Lupin for no good reason
Also whoever sent me that message last night...you are a creeper.
Also whoever sent me that message last night...you are a creeper.
lynch lupin
because I like SnS better than SOV does. Just not as much as TV.
because I like SnS better than SOV does. Just not as much as TV.
Official Lynch Tally
Lissa 1 (DocE)
FS 1 (rojo)
kaydubs 2 (FS, EC)
jam 1 (TRH)
EC 1 (SOV)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
Lupin 2 (SnS, dyachei)
10/19 votes cast
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST
Lissa 1 (DocE)
FS 1 (rojo)
kaydubs 2 (FS, EC)
jam 1 (TRH)
EC 1 (SOV)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
Lupin 2 (SnS, dyachei)
10/19 votes cast
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST
lynch FS.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Lupin for no good reason
Also whoever sent me that message last night...you are a creeper.
lynch lupin
because I like SnS better than SOV does. Just not as much as TV.
Can't be having this..
unlynch EC
lynch lupin
Being a lemming takes all the stress out of decisions I must say.
SOV, Dyachie and SnS will not be receiving bandaids should I happen across this item again. I would thank you to consider lynching another creature with less panache than myself.
I will lynch LIS for the time being.
I will lynch LIS for the time being.
Lynch SOV for suggesting that the love of my life, the sun to my moon, the jelly to my peanutbutter, is in love with silly things like tidal volumes
OMG the MOON!! That pale, luminous wonder of the nit sky.,,. -hic- I almost forgot to mention how GLORIOUSLY B-E-...B-e-A...BEAUTIFUL it was last night. (just kidding hahahaha I would never EVER forget the moon. Too stunningly fantastic to forget.) It was like a galleon tossed around on dark cobalt seas, beaming softly yet brightly on e'ryone below...so heartbreakingly beautiful -sob- OH GOD it was so gorgeous you guys I can't even....
BUT!!!!! More impotantsly, there is TOO MUCH lynchin going on around here. TOO MUCH. I think Devyn and DVMD (double Ds HEHEHERHRHEH) would want so much violence, I think they would only want LOVE. Love and hugs and gentle petting and maybe a couple of appendages but not BAD appendages (ok, ok...I don't even know if the appendages are bad or good or whatever...) If some of you weren't being such PRUDES we could all get along, and hold hands and hopefully hug at the end. And then, with our bodies enter...intra...intertwined on the soft lush pastures of the earth, we could all look up and watch the moon in the sky and maybe write it a couple of peoms....-sigh- Isn't that so much better than lynching? C'mon now guyssssss.
I'm feelin a little queasy right now...I can't tell if its morning sickness in the middle of the day or if its the bourbon...can any of you doctory folks tell just by looking at me? (And before you judge me for drinking when I'm carrying the fragile feti of our next generation....well..........I don't want to be judged I want to be LOVED and HUGGED JEEZ!!!11!) -sob-
Official Lynch Tally
Lissa 1 (DocE)
FS 2 (rojo, kaydubs)
kaydubs 2 (FS, EC)
jam 1 (TRH)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
Lupin 3 (SnS, dyachei, SOV)
TRH 1 (Phil's Lab)
LIS 1 (Lupin)
13/19 votes cast.
Waiting to hear from @Chillbo Baggins, @LetItSnow, @Lissarae06, @Jamr0ckin, @MrsSOV, @Cyndia
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST- 3 and 1/2 hours remaining.
Lissa 1 (DocE)
FS 2 (rojo, kaydubs)
kaydubs 2 (FS, EC)
jam 1 (TRH)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
Lupin 3 (SnS, dyachei, SOV)
TRH 1 (Phil's Lab)
LIS 1 (Lupin)
13/19 votes cast.
Waiting to hear from @Chillbo Baggins, @LetItSnow, @Lissarae06, @Jamr0ckin, @MrsSOV, @Cyndia
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST- 3 and 1/2 hours remaining.
Of those with votes, I'll go with
Lynch FS
So I won't lose any people I can converse with.
Lynch FS
So I won't lose any people I can converse with.
Oh, the world is such a lonely place without my beloved dyachei by my side. The pain of not being near her is unbearable.
I'll sing until my pain subsides!
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear dyachei how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away!!
I'll sing until my pain subsides!
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear dyachei how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away!!
Lynch lissa
Because idkwtfbbq
This might be the best first-day lynch vote reason I've ever seen.
I am confused why I am the object of such affection. My heart lies with TVOh, the world is such a lonely place without my beloved dyachei by my side. The pain of not being near her is unbearable.
I'll sing until my pain subsides!
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear dyachei how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away!!
Um....i'm beginning to see the minds of DVM and Dev are much more twisted than I thought?
Really? It seems just about as twisted as I had already figured.... 🙂
Whoever poked me with their long appendage-not cool. I mean I kinda liked it but not cool.
Hm. I fit the description, but it wasn't me. 😉
SOV, Dyachie and SnS will not be receiving bandaids should I happen across this item again. I would thank you to consider lynching another creature with less panache than myself.
I will lynch LIS for the time being.
Well. You happen to be voting to lynch a creature with more panache than just about anything out there.
Well. You happen to be voting to lynch a creature with more panache than just about anything out there.
Far be it from me to cramp your style then. I shall instead switch to the black and white cookie.
Unlynch LIS, lynch orca
Nausea has been chased away by a pepto bismol shot...pepto and bourbon, don't get much better my hearties. WAIT not the pirate game, whoops hehehhehhe!! Anywayzzzzz, since I made this new concockshun I figured I could write a sweet ballad about it. You know, tryn' to cheer up you prudes and grumpy geese hanging around.
AHEM:
O PEPTO
'N BOURBON
U chase awayyy those barfy feelinssss.
(Not felines, feelinsssss)
NO MORE
barfy feelins
NO MORE
pukey tinglins
NO MORE
bathroom reelins
O PEPTO
N BOURBON
........SHOTS!!!!!!
Sung to the tune of whatever makes you wanna hug me.
AHEM:
O PEPTO
'N BOURBON
U chase awayyy those barfy feelinssss.
(Not felines, feelinsssss)
NO MORE
barfy feelins
NO MORE
pukey tinglins
NO MORE
bathroom reelins
O PEPTO
N BOURBON
........SHOTS!!!!!!
Sung to the tune of whatever makes you wanna hug me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ican tbring myself to too lynch someone!!, instead, i will vote to hug them and hope that my tender embrace will make them see reason ande cide to join the villagers! I will writer a poem for them too, a gentle bit of prose to coax their mind away from the darkness an into the beautiful, sweet light of the. Moon that overlooks us villagers with a loving, benefolint eye,p.
Hug jam.
She did not appreciate a large appendage
Moving toward her under the light of the moon.
A glorious, beauteous moon
Looking over her protectively
Why would she reject such an...anam...amorous gift??
Who rejects a giant, tender peen in the night?
Was there nough moonlight to see
Or was she blinded by the dark??? (Double meaning!... )
Perhaps a loving hug
Is needed.
lynch TRH just for that.
I'm gonna go all petty and lynch Lissa for killing me in N2 of the last game.
My first paranoid theory.
We are all crazy, insane creatures and none of us are wolves.
The game is just designed for people to act crazy... (my role is silly, but thankfully no posting restrictions).
Not sure how the death fits in, clearly there is some attacking going on...
anyway... that's my theory.
We are all crazy, insane creatures and none of us are wolves.
The game is just designed for people to act crazy... (my role is silly, but thankfully no posting restrictions).
Not sure how the death fits in, clearly there is some attacking going on...
anyway... that's my theory.
fight club rules.I'm gonna go all petty and lynch Lissa for killing me in N2 of the last game.
Official Lynch Tally
Lissa 2 (DocE, LIS)
FS 4 (rojo, kaydubs, chillbo, MrsSOV)
kaydubs 2 (FS, EC)
jam 1 (TRH)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
Lupin 3 (SnS, dyachei, SOV)
TRH 2 (Phil's Lab, Jam)
Orca 1 (Lupin)
17/19 votes cast.
Waiting to hear from @Lissarae06, @Cyndia
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST- 3 and 1/2 hours remaining.
Lissa 2 (DocE, LIS)
FS 4 (rojo, kaydubs, chillbo, MrsSOV)
kaydubs 2 (FS, EC)
jam 1 (TRH)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
Lupin 3 (SnS, dyachei, SOV)
TRH 2 (Phil's Lab, Jam)
Orca 1 (Lupin)
17/19 votes cast.
Waiting to hear from @Lissarae06, @Cyndia
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST- 3 and 1/2 hours remaining.
lynch TRH just for that.
Aw, c'mon now jamalamin' I was doing my BEST to write you a NICE poem and cheer you up!! 🙁 I just want everyone to get along and be friends and hold hands and maybe hug a little and write each other little songs and poems expressing their true emotions! -sniff- And maybe one day we can all just look at the moon and the stars and snuggle?
Hm. I fit the description, but it wasn't me. 😉
Really? I just finished dinner. 🤢
oh, there is definitely a lot of crazy going on. but i think we have actual wolves in here...My first paranoid theory.
We are all crazy, insane creatures and none of us are wolves.
The game is just designed for people to act crazy... (my role is silly, but thankfully no posting restrictions).
Not sure how the death fits in, clearly there is some attacking going on...
anyway... that's my theory.
oh, there is definitely a lot of crazy going on. but i think we have actual wolves in here...
I promise you once the cows are taken care of, there will be wolves. Just protect the cows for now and let the real beef eaters here hunt down the lupine
So I have no opinions thus far... Rng tells me to lynch jam, which kind of makes me sad because i think jam would be delicious on bacon. Or bacon would be delicious on jam. Or if I jammed some bacon into my jam, would that make bacon jam? Or just jammy bacon? Sounds delicious either way!
i have no relationship with this, i just saw the infomerical today and thought it was an amazing item (and fits with the bacon theme 😉 )
Whatsit with you guys all up in the food scene? -hic- I guess bourbon could be an essential food group though...especially if devyn is modding 😉
mmm bacon.
Also...jojo....I saw a ferret today. Just thought you should know that. 😉
Also...jojo....I saw a ferret today. Just thought you should know that. 😉
Not my idea!I'm gonna go all petty and lynch Lissa for killing me in N2 of the last game.
Lynch FS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my reaction and your reaction were different.i have no relationship with this, i just saw the infomerical today and thought it was an amazing item (and fits with the bacon theme 😉 )
Now, TV is amazing. that item, no different than an upside muffin tin
BACON BOWLS. Someone on this planet is a flippin' GENIUS. What will they think of next??? I, for one, would appreciate a bacon briefcase. That way I wouldn't have to waste time packing lunch for work every morning..
Really? I just finished dinner. 🤢
I got desert right here for ya.... 😉
Official Lynch Tally
Lissa 2 (DocE, LIS)
FS 5 (rojo, kaydubs, chillbo, MrsSOV, lissa)
kaydubs 2 (FS, EC)
jam 2 (TRH, cyndia)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
Lupin 3 (SnS, dyachei, SOV)
TRH 2 (Phil's Lab, Jam)
Orca 1 (Lupin)
19/19 votes cast.
Any waffles?
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST- 3 and 1/2 hours remaining.
Lissa 2 (DocE, LIS)
FS 5 (rojo, kaydubs, chillbo, MrsSOV, lissa)
kaydubs 2 (FS, EC)
jam 2 (TRH, cyndia)
SOV 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (orca)
Lupin 3 (SnS, dyachei, SOV)
TRH 2 (Phil's Lab, Jam)
Orca 1 (Lupin)
19/19 votes cast.
Any waffles?
Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU/UK/ 7 PM EST/4 PM PST- 3 and 1/2 hours remaining.
@Frozenshades, any defense??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
