-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch is closed.. results are pending
The first day was a bit baffling… there was love all about… some was forced… others was a bit overzealous at times… one person was drinking whilst preggers! And cows and bacon seemed to be huge topics of conversation… what the feck kind of planet are we on…..
Players were throwing out random lynch and “hug” votes left and right with some very bizarre reasoning… in the end FS won the most number of randomly gotten votes… YAY go FS!!! oh wait… that’s bad…. FS loved others.. like a lot.. like really a ton… in a creepy sort of I want to be close to you sort of way… he latched himself onto the closest female and dissolved away slowly first his head then each other part of his body until only his gonads remained… FS, the Angler Fish was mostly gone….
Night Deadline is 11 AM EU/UK/ 6AM EST / 3 AM PST - plenty of time to get your ****e in from now - no excuses!
The Sperm Sea:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @Lupin21
3. @Philliab
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana
The Farting Forest:
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @Lissarae06
The Mating Marsh:
1. @ Frozenshades - Angler Fish
2. @Jamr0ckin
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @that redhead
5. @MrsSOV
The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @tuckervet
3. @equineconstant
4. @orca2011
5. @thedrjojo
Players were throwing out random lynch and “hug” votes left and right with some very bizarre reasoning… in the end FS won the most number of randomly gotten votes… YAY go FS!!! oh wait… that’s bad…. FS loved others.. like a lot.. like really a ton… in a creepy sort of I want to be close to you sort of way… he latched himself onto the closest female and dissolved away slowly first his head then each other part of his body until only his gonads remained… FS, the Angler Fish was mostly gone….
Night Deadline is 11 AM EU/UK/ 6AM EST / 3 AM PST - plenty of time to get your ****e in from now - no excuses!
The Sperm Sea:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @Lupin21
3. @Philliab
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana
The Farting Forest:
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @Lissarae06
The Mating Marsh:
2. @Jamr0ckin
4. @that redhead
5. @MrsSOV
The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @tuckervet
3. @equineconstant
4. @orca2011
5. @thedrjojo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************
What I get for going out for lunch and to see a movie. That's twice in a row...you guys lynched me first lynch in the pirates game too
******************************
What I get for going out for lunch and to see a movie. That's twice in a row...you guys lynched me first lynch in the pirates game too
******************************
I didn't lynch you in either******************
What I get for going out for lunch and to see a movie. That's twice in a row...you guys lynched me first lynch in the pirates game too
******************************
Bum rap, FS. Your gonados will be missed.******************
What I get for going out for lunch and to see a movie. That's twice in a row...you guys lynched me first lynch in the pirates game too
******************************
Oh god, what a poetic life he would have led too, req...unrequitted...unrequited love...how romantic!!. Maybe a little clingy and weird but -sob- he just wanted a HUG, can't you all see that? A simple hug is all it takes...maybe a song or a poem, a little moon gazing...-sigh- I'll pour out a lil bourbon for you, FS, being a homeless romantic that you were, but not too much. Can't have the babies gettin thirsty ya know.
I'm just gonna leave this here for youBACON BOWLS. Someone on this planet is a flippin' GENIUS. What will they think of next??? I, for one, would appreciate a bacon briefcase. That way I wouldn't have to waste time packing lunch for work every morning..
![]()
BTW, watch any of their videos
Thoughts:
1) My brother looks exactly like muscle glasses to the point where he is asked if he is muscle glasses a lot
2) I dont appreciate their move away from jack daniels lately and towards grey goose
3) I do appreciate that they regularly just throw baconators on meals randomly. Its such a ridiculous thing that they consider a baconater a garnish.
1) My brother looks exactly like muscle glasses to the point where he is asked if he is muscle glasses a lot
2) I dont appreciate their move away from jack daniels lately and towards grey goose
3) I do appreciate that they regularly just throw baconators on meals randomly. Its such a ridiculous thing that they consider a baconater a garnish.
Bacon stripes & bacon stripes & bacon stripes & bacon stripes & bacon stripes & bacon stripesThoughts:
1) My brother looks exactly like muscle glasses to the point where he is asked if he is muscle glasses a lot
2) I dont appreciate their move away from jack daniels lately and towards grey goose
3) I do appreciate that they regularly just throw baconators on meals randomly. Its such a ridiculous thing that they consider a baconater a garnish.
*********************
You rang? I received an alert on my pandar (its like radar or sonar but with pandas).
*********************
Night is closed... Results pending
A very eventful night was had in this here fine land..... alcohol was imbibed... HERE HERE.... there was love in the air.... creepy messages were floating around scaring the mods and the recipients.... players were spying on each other left and right.... attempted robbery occurred.... and one player was seen putting bandaids on another willy nilly.... do you not care about the environment!
In one part of the land someone was seen stuffing DocE inside of a box and shipping him to a whorehouse in Thailand postage due... with the intent of him working as a male prostitute to earn his freedom... the indecency of it all
In the morning, Jamr0ckin was found dead having falling from a tree apparently whilst exposing herself....although it appeared foul play may be afoot..... Jam, the Fruit Bat was dead
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST
The Sperm Sea:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @Lupin21
3. @Philliab
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana
The Farting Forest:
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @Lissarae06
The Mating Marsh:
1. @ Frozenshades - Angler Fish
2. @ Jamr0ckin - Fruit Bat
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @that redhead
5. @MrsSOV
The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @tuckervet
3. @equineconstant
4. @orca2011
5. @thedrjojo
In one part of the land someone was seen stuffing DocE inside of a box and shipping him to a whorehouse in Thailand postage due... with the intent of him working as a male prostitute to earn his freedom... the indecency of it all
In the morning, Jamr0ckin was found dead having falling from a tree apparently whilst exposing herself....although it appeared foul play may be afoot..... Jam, the Fruit Bat was dead
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST
The Sperm Sea:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @Lupin21
3. @Philliab
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana
The Farting Forest:
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @Lissarae06
The Mating Marsh:
4. @that redhead
5. @MrsSOV
The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @tuckervet
3. @equineconstant
4. @orca2011
5. @thedrjojo
Mail prostitute DocE? Lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dang mating marsh. You guys are dropping like flies.
Well, by trh's own theory, one of those two should be a wolf, no?Dang mating marsh. You guys are dropping like flies.
Seriously? Seriously?
The first night I was hit by 5 (daaaamn) different peoples powers, including a power block.
Last night? Two different moves including another blocked power. I want to murder whomever has those damn appendages. I'm trying to cure some of the silliness here and i can't do it if im silly-hit myself. Leave me be for once. 8 different moves, one of those had to be a seer. You know im trying to help others.
I dont care if it is an octopus, a squid, Japanese porn or the FSM (holy be his noodly appendages), I want him dead.
The first night I was hit by 5 (daaaamn) different peoples powers, including a power block.
Last night? Two different moves including another blocked power. I want to murder whomever has those damn appendages. I'm trying to cure some of the silliness here and i can't do it if im silly-hit myself. Leave me be for once. 8 different moves, one of those had to be a seer. You know im trying to help others.
I dont care if it is an octopus, a squid, Japanese porn or the FSM (holy be his noodly appendages), I want him dead.
I for one appreciate the gentle cocoon of bandaids I was nestled in last night. Whoever that was, come over here and let me show my appreciation. 😉
Seriously? Seriously?
The first night I was hit by 5 (daaaamn) different peoples powers, including a power block.
Last night? Two different moves including another blocked power. I want to murder whomever has those damn appendages. I'm trying to cure some of the silliness here and i can't do it if im silly-hit myself. Leave me be for once. 8 different moves, one of those had to be a seer. You know im trying to help others.
I dont care if it is an octopus, a squid, Japanese porn or the FSM (holy be his noodly appendages), I want him dead.
I don't understand why you weren't protected by the bandaids I put on you first night. Perhaps they do not prevent appendage pokes? My message said it wasn't needed...
I don't understand why you weren't protected by the bandaids I put on you first night. Perhaps they do not prevent appendage pokes? My message said it wasn't needed...
I dont think bandaids can cure what ailed me day one.
I shipped DocE to Thailand
using the box item.
I also know it has no effect, so quit whining.
using the box item. I also know it has no effect, so quit whining.
Just to clarify.... someone in my group (SnS) used the box item Night 1, so I already knew that ahead of time.I shipped DocE to Thailandusing the box item.
I also know it has no effect, so quit whining.
O, Chillbo, Chillbo, where art thou? 😍

Haha! Mrs. SOV has found a new fish in the sea!!!
I humbly apologize for yesterday, guys - I think my alcohol tolerance has gone down since I started carrying these babies. If I offended anyone, let me know...I will write you a song to make up for it and it will be so beautiful that I think you will find it in your heart to forgive me.
You know what else is beautiful? All this romance in the air. First dyachei and TV, now MrsSOV and....not MrSOV?! :-O I can't imagine abandoning your one truest love for a bearded mayor, handsome though he may be...where is the loyalty? 🙁 I worry that this is just a clue that MrsSOV could be the wolf in my group, if we have one (which is generally my theory). Perhaps we'd all better offer her a nice hug, and write her a poem reminding her of her loyal husband, MrSOV...I don't know what else to do!
You know what else is beautiful? All this romance in the air. First dyachei and TV, now MrsSOV and....not MrSOV?! :-O I can't imagine abandoning your one truest love for a bearded mayor, handsome though he may be...where is the loyalty? 🙁 I worry that this is just a clue that MrsSOV could be the wolf in my group, if we have one (which is generally my theory). Perhaps we'd all better offer her a nice hug, and write her a poem reminding her of her loyal husband, MrSOV...I don't know what else to do!
Its the tentacle, not the box that makes me grumpy.I shipped DocE to Thailandusing the box item.
I also know it has no effect, so quit whining.
BTW Lynch Lissa
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This scares the heck out of me (IRL). Who are you?If Chillbo is a fish, I will get him on a hook. Instead of releasing him back to the water, I will keep him in my special tank.I will marinate him every night with Teriyaki sauce...yummy, yummy....
😍
Doesn't seem like we have much info yet..
Lynch Cyndia.
no reasons.
Lynch Cyndia.
no reasons.
second day in a row you are lyncing Lissa IRC.Its the tentacle, not the box that makes me grumpy.
BTW Lynch Lissa
Is this a hunch? your spreadsheet target? Just random?
IIRC.
I am here, my fair maiden!O, Chillbo, Chillbo, where art thou? 😍
Since we saw each other last
Feels like eons and forever
Never shall this be the last
Time we spend together
My love for you is boundless
It gallops across the meadows
Your behind, such roundness
Turns heads of all the fellows
But thoust bosom is just for me
It is the most soft of pillows
Come, let us play with my tree
Underneath this grove of willows
MrsSOV, come here and sit
No more talk, let's get to it
If Chillbo is a fish, I will get him on a hook. Instead of releasing him back to the water, I will keep him in my special tank.I will marinate him every night with Teriyaki sauce...yummy, yummy....
😍
I feel the need to respond to chillbo point by point....
I am here, my fair maiden!Ok, I can agree with this.
Since we saw each other last
Feels like eons and forever
Wut? You have some explaining to do!
Your behind, such roundness Turns heads of all the fellows
Hey watch it! That's my Mrs you be talking about.
But thoust bosom is just for me
It is the most soft of pillows
I think not. I claimed dibs first.
Come, let us play with my tree
Underneath this grove of willows
![]()
DocE, you are just such an obvious target.
Can you mention all the ailments you had (specifically, not just a "i had 5 farking things done to me") and what (if any) the effects related to them were?
Can you mention all the ailments you had (specifically, not just a "i had 5 farking things done to me") and what (if any) the effects related to them were?
and you wonder why DrMrsDrJoJo will never be encouraged to play one of these games 😉I feel the need to respond to chillbo point by point....
Why? This is two days in a row with no explanation.Its the tentacle, not the box that makes me grumpy.
BTW Lynch Lissa
You can't stop our love!I feel the need to respond to chillbo point by point....
Official Lynch Tally
lissa 1 (DocE)
Cyndia 1 (SOV)
2/17 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST
LYNCH MOAR!
lissa 1 (DocE)
Cyndia 1 (SOV)
2/17 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST
LYNCH MOAR!
Last edited:
Why? This is two days in a row with no explanation.
Well, the first day he had an explanation of "idkwtfbbq" if I recall correctly. 🙂
Oh... clowns are awesome. I guess. Yay clowns.
i think you meant the 1 vote for lissa with a doce doing the voting...Official Lynch Tally
DocE 1 (lissa)
Cyndia 1 (SOV)
2/17 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST
LYNCH MOAR!
![]()
DocE, you are just such an obvious target.
Can you mention all the ailments you had (specifically, not just a "i had 5 farking things done to me") and what (if any) the effects related to them were?
Cow hypnosis
Hit with a black leather belt which turned me on (not sure if that has an actual affect)
Had beads thrown at me (no sign if that did anything)
Covered in bandaids (thank you!)
And an anonymous PM.
Last night I was boxed and tentacled.
As for Lissa... its the right thing to do.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/344377-eli-roth-produced-clown-gets-a-real-official-trailer/Well, the first day he had an explanation of "idkwtfbbq" if I recall correctly. 🙂
Oh... clowns are awesome. I guess. Yay clowns.
since it isn't working on my computer... terrifying
I dont think bandaids can cure what ailed me day one.
FYI, these bandaids cure EVERYTHING. Seriously. You should invest in some.
ugh, mods, permission to edit my 2 broken links?
ugh, mods, permission to edit my 2 broken links?
sure
did the cow hypnosis just make all your posts about cows, or did it block your action as well, since you said you were blocked and none of the other things you said blocked youCow hypnosis
Hit with a black leather belt which turned me on (not sure if that has an actual affect)
Had beads thrown at me (no sign if that did anything)
Covered in bandaids (thank you!)
And an anonymous PM.
Last night I was boxed and tentacled.
As for Lissa... its the right thing to do.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
