WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
the role she claims (lissa) is important
Ok, so can we get enough votes moved over to someone else? Say, orca or TV?

Members don't see this ad.

giphy.gif

How important/believable is it? Who would be a better lynch target? I've yet to hear any substantive evidence for or against anyone.

It's either important or believable enough that I'm not going to vote for her, and I'm not going to answer that question any further and provide the wolves (if she isn't one) any more info. I have no idea if she's being truthful or not, but that based on what she told me I won't vote to lynch her.

I'm off to the circus. This whole 'lynch' thing is lame. All I want to do is see the clowns!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am confused as to why the Farting Forest has it out for me. What has this spermian done to deserve such low regards? I thought you had panache, LIS. I believe you lied to me.

Negative, ghostrider. I didn't lie at all. I have panache just wafting off my body.

Kinda like clowns. Clowns are the DEFINITION of panache.

unlynch Lissa

who was the person claiming to put bandaids? i thought it was lupin, which would make it a silly lynch of her, but she is the one closest on votes to Lissa so if Lissa may be worth saving, i may have to switch over to lupin.

yeah, lupin is the one claiming to be the bandaider, unless that's an item, so why the lynch for her as well?

And TRH, your reason for lynching DocE (meat eating) he claims has nothing to do with his role, but was the act of someone on him

yeah, lupin is the one claiming to be the bandaider, unless that's an item, so why the lynch for her as well?

And TRH, your reason for lynching DocE (meat eating) he claims has nothing to do with his role, but was the act of someone on him
Good day all. Seems like an interesting night was had by some. I had some bandaids I put on Mr BBQ, but it wasn't needed.
It looks like an item (hopefully someone else who got them can vouch for this).

I don't think we should be offing the band-aider, either :thumbup: What a kind, beautiful soul to be helping us in a time of need. We should probably write her a song so that she knows she's loved.

re: DocE - I see. It does seem he hasn't been making cow references this cycle, but cyndia has still been making bacon references. Maybe it doesn't mean anything :shrug: If we would all just hug one another though, I bet we could sort all of this out without having to resort to violence of lynching.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard from a clown that the bandaid is an item. Can't say I got close 'nuff to the clown to touch the bandaid, but why would a clown lie?
Did you get my PM?
I am concerned Lissa is making up stuff again that can't be verified, and then we are left trusting her for no reason.
I just don't see any reason to give Lissa a pass cause she claims an important role.

Did you get my PM?
I am concerned Lissa is making up stuff again that can't be verified, and then we are left trusting her for no reason.
I just don't see any reason to give Lissa a pass cause she claims an important role.

Sorry, I got distracted by the clowns. I just can't stop watching. I want to BE a clown. <cue the rejoinders>

I am beginning to reconsider my LIS lynch vote since he is around and is quite willing to keep me as his lynch vote even after evidence has been submitted that I am villager. Maybe the Clowns are controlling him?

Sure. I role revealed to chillbo, he believes me just as you believe Lissa. I was completely forthcoming with the bandaids being used N1 on Doc since he made himself sound important. I can say that my ability has been mentioned in the write-ups to help the confirmation as well.

Short of being the full seer, I'm feeling too lazy (and that's the 100% truth) to jump off of her. There is already a confirmed protector and a partial seer more-or-less confirmed.

I am beginning to reconsider my LIS lynch vote since he is around and is quite willing to keep me as his lynch vote even after evidence has been submitted that I am villager. Maybe the Clowns are controlling him?

The clowns have my full attention.

I didn't/don't see any evidence? I don't know anything about your role ability, so I dunno if the write-ups support you or not. And it's not clear to me that your ability being mentioned in the write-ups necessarily makes it a villager ability.

Up until not very long ago, I was kinda confused and thought you were claiming the bandaid'ing was your ability. So I left my vote because it seemed like that was a lie. I'm ok changing my vote ... I'm not terribly attached to it.

The clowns have my full attention.

I didn't/don't see any evidence? I don't know anything about your role ability, so I dunno if the write-ups support you or not. And it's not clear to me that your ability being mentioned in the write-ups necessarily makes it a villager ability.

Up until not very long ago, I was kinda confused and thought you were claiming the bandaid'ing was your ability. So I left my vote because it seemed like that was a lie. I'm ok changing my vote ... I'm not terribly attached to it.

You wouldn't know what portion of the write-up pertained to me, but Chillbo does, hence why I stated that it was evidence. Seems like more than others and even more than just the word of Lissa through a PM. Just my opinion that is doesn't make sense to keep a lynch vote on me when I have put forth enough to at least give me a chance to be seered, if you all feel that strongly I am a wolf.

You wouldn't know what portion of the write-up pertained to me, but Chillbo does, hence why I stated that it was evidence.

Right, but that was only part of my point. The other part (that you ignored) was this: even if the write-ups do include info pertaining to your ability, that doesn't inherently make it a villager ability. (Without knowing what the ability is, I can't say. And if Chillbo addressed that issue, I didn't see it.)

unlynch lupin

Cyndia has PMed me, and her role doesn't sound like a wolf. Entirely random, but that's par for the course in this game and it's too random to seem made up. unlynch Cyndia, lynch orca.

Official Lynch Tally

lissa 3 (DocE, chillbo, MrsSOV)
lupin 2 (dyachei, SnS)
Cyndia 1 (SOV)
DocE 1 (lissa)
orca 3 (lupin, rojo, EC)
MrsSOV 1 (TRH)
TV 1 (Phil's Lab)
rojo 1 (TV)

12/17 votes cast

Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST

cute-animals-sloth-giving-flower-woman-animated-gif-pics.gif

Well, at this point, I'm not really sure who to vote for. If, Liss actually has a helpful role, I'd want to keep her around. My role really doesn't do much but I'd also prefer not to die.

So orca has role revealed to me and it seems believable. I'm not too keen to lynch my own group members anyways, so just going to lynch kaydubs just because I haven't seen much from her yet

And it's quite late so bedtime for me! Time to have my usual light bedtime snack before heading to snooze...
tumblr_lw7coyhIMd1qcn3o7o1_1280.jpg

Official Lynch Tally

lissa 4 (DocE, chillbo, MrsSOV, orca)
lupin 2 (dyachei, SnS)
Cyndia 1 (SOV)
orca 4 (lupin, rojo, EC, lissa)
MrsSOV 1 (TRH)
TV 1 (Phil's Lab)
rojo 1 (TV)
Phil's Lab 1 (LIS)
kaydubs 1 (cyndia)

16/17 votes cast

Oh there's a tie!!!!!

missing vote @kaydubs

Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

First lynch is always a bit crazy, but here in Huh?, second lynch is also a bit crazy. LIS is obsessed with clowns, there are a lot of bacon pictures making this mod crave bacon. There is talk about carnivores. And SOV is about to strangle Chillbo for declaring his love with Mrs. SOV. Eventually though the crowd starts to lynch and Lissa is the main target, with a little bit of support some people change their votes, but it is still a close call, eventually the group decides to lynch orca… after all, killer whales are always suspicious… all black and white and no colour, how can they be anything but evil? They surround orca, who is preparing her next love dart for the evening, they yank it away from her and stab her with it repeatedly. By the time they realize that orca is just a land snail, it is too late. She is bleeding profusely, they try to apply pressure, but that won’t be enough, no one knows how to stop the bleeding, luckily all bleeding stops eventually…. unfortunately orca’s bleeding won’t stop until her heart does. You have lynched, orca2011, the Land Snail, who was able to use her love dart to make two people fall madly in love with each other.

Night Deadline is 11AM UK/EU, 6AM EST, 3AM PST.

800px-Snail1web.jpg

The Sperm Sea
:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @Lupin21
3. @Philliab
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana

The Farting Forest:
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @Lissarae06

The Mating Marsh:
1. @ Frozenshades - Angler Fish
2. @ Jamr0ckin - Fruit Bat
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @that redhead
5. @MrsSOV

The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @tuckervet
3. @equineconstant
4. @ orca2011 - Land Snail
5. @thedrjojo

Mad props for the all bleeding eventually stops reference.

Am I the only person that's tired of hearing ECC or surgery teachers throw that one out there and then sit there waiting for the class to laugh? Haha. It was funny the first 100 times or so. (Really, it wasn't, but I'm polite so I chuckle.)

Get some new material, people.