WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have a hunch, fair folk of Huh land...HUG DocE. Even though I think he may be bad, I stil think he deserves the chance for a hug to help him see the (moon)light. How can evil pervade in the face of such beauty?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a hunch, fair folk of Huh land...HUG DocE. Even though I think he may be bad, I stil think he deserves the chance for a hug to help him see the (moon)light. How can evil pervade in the face of such beauty?

This clown-lover has to wonder what the heck you're saying: You think he's bad but deserves a chance?

FYI, these bandaids cure EVERYTHING. Seriously. You should invest in some.

bacon-bandages.jpg
I got them for Christmas. Used one Monday.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally

lissa 1 (DocE)
Cyndia 1 (SOV)
DocE 2 (TRH, lissa)

4/17 votes cast

Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST

LYNCH MOAR!

tumblr_m7djj18uOF1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

Is this hunch based on something TRH? I'm having trouble following your posts.

did the cow hypnosis just make all your posts about cows, or did it block your action as well, since you said you were blocked and none of the other things you said blocked you

My ability involves speaking. and from the write up I'm pretty sure the cow hypnosis would have blocked me... but i didn't use my power night one. Something i told our ffearless leader night one, so he can confirm that.

Also lynching me would be misguided. I hhaven't done anything to prove my worth yet, but I'd think the DocE law applies: assume wolves are behind any random push for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also lynching me would be misguided. I hhaven't done anything to prove my worth yet, but I'd think the DocE law applies: assume wolves are behind any random push for me.
You lynching me is misguided

I think you overestimate your 'threat rating' to wolves. If I'm a wolf I never feel in a hurry to get rid of you because of how much chaos you cause. (And, I don't really like killing off the players that make the game interesting early.)

Seeing no reason to change my voting from yesterday.... lynch Lissa

My ability involves speaking. and from the write up I'm pretty sure the cow hypnosis would have blocked me... but i didn't use my power night one. Something i told our ffearless leader night one, so he can confirm that.
This is true. I do ask that someone seer DocE, but I've got a good feeling he's not a wolf, so I definitely don't want to lynch him.

Lynch Lissa

Also, shout-out to the love of my life, MrsSOVChillbo. :love:

I think you overestimate your 'threat rating' to wolves. If I'm a wolf I never feel in a hurry to get rid of you because of how much chaos you cause. (And, I don't really like killing off the players that make the game interesting early.)

Seeing no reason to change my voting from yesterday.... lynch Lissa

If wolves don't value killing , I'm all for that.

Lynching me is a mistake. I'm not going to role reveal on the thread yet but two people now know my role in case I'm not around later.

I find DocE to be a very hot/cold player. Some games he is key to victory, and some he is just a huge distraction.
If he is "on" this game... I want to know we can rely on him early....
If he is "off", that is just as important.

so willing to go with his info/gut/whatever
unlynch cyndia
lynch lissarae.

Alright. Based on PMs I'm going to unlynch Lissa. I have zero proof she's a villager, but I also have zero evidence she's a wolf. So given her PM it doesn't make sense for me to vote to lynch her.

lynch Lupin, randomly. I'll try to get back online to read up and throw a non-random vote, but ... probably not gonna happen.

I find DocE to be a very hot/cold player. Some games he is key to victory, and some he is just a huge distraction.
If he is "on" this game... I want to know we can rely on him early....
If he is "off", that is just as important.

so willing to go with his info/gut/whatever
unlynch cyndia
lynch lissarae.

Er. I was 'like'ing the hot/cold part. Not the lynch vote part. I think that barring evidence, Lissa should be spared.

I will follow my love Chillbo's example :love:

Lynch Lissa
Chillbo, you are so smart'n sexy! :love:

I say docE because he wants to eat cows. Most players that I'm aware of, dead or alive, have animal roles, so killing an eanimal to eat it seems bad. Since I have nothing else to go on, I'll hang with it.

Bt really we should probably all just compose some romantic poetry and hug for a bit.

Doesn't everybody? And there are plenty of meat eating animals, just sayin'. :)
And I would not be surprised if such an animal were a wolf. Especially if they want to nom on my smexy legs. ;) To test that theory, lynch Cyndia

And I would not be surprised if such an animal were a wolf. Especially if they want to nom on my smexy legs. ;) To test that theory, lynch Cyndia

Oops, haha should have specified *non wolf meat eating animals. For the record, my animal is a scavenger, so it does eat meat sometimes. Not really sure why I'm so obsessed with bacon though... Actually wait, yes I do, because it's delicious!!

th

Official Lynch Tally

lissa 5 (DocE, rojo, chillbo, SOV, MrsSOV)
lupin 3 (dyachei, SnS, LIS)
Cyndia 1 (EC)
DocE 1 (lissa)
orca 1 (lupin)
MrsSOV 1 (TRH)

12/17 votes cast

LYNCH MOAR!

tumblr_mk2v0jHt2d1s3r70co1_500.gif

How important/believable is it? Who would be a better lynch target? I've yet to hear any substantive evidence for or against anyone.

But MrsSOV and I have got something substantive goin' on...:kiss:

Considering both dyachei and LIS have backed off/defended her, I assume it's rather believable, if not important...c'mon now, mayor, can't be moon-gazing all the time or you'll miss the good stuff!

Just seems curious that we have two outright carnivorous players (DocE, cyndia) while those whos roles are known are not carnivorous. But I'm willing to wait a round or two before acting on it since I probably would've lynched an angler fish for being creepy. (No offense, FS, you probably just weren't hugged enough as a child, or sang enough beautiful lullabies. Not your fault!)

Eek...almost missed deadline. Stupid work.

With 2 people backing Lissa, I'm not going to jump on that wagon and don't really have any reason to trust DocE at this point. So...lynch TV

How important/believable is it? Who would be a better lynch target? I've yet to hear any substantive evidence for or against anyone.

But MrsSOV and I have got something substantive goin' on...:kiss:
Just because I don't have a good target to give you doesn't mean Lissa isn't believable.

Official Lynch Tally

lissa 5 (DocE, rojo, chillbo, SOV, MrsSOV)
lupin 3 (dyachei, SnS, LIS)
Cyndia 1 (EC)
DocE 1 (lissa)
orca 1 (lupin)
MrsSOV 1 (TRH)
TV 1 (Phil's Lab)
rojo 1 (TV)

14/17 votes cast

LYNCH MOAR!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10129-1387487366-12.gif

Just because I don't have a good target to give you doesn't mean Lissa isn't believable.
Eh, that's not how I meant it; I worded that poorly.

The problem I have is that the person with the next highest number of votes is Lupin, and based off of info in the write-ups and what she PMed me, I don't believe she is a wolf. So I pretty much have to choose between the mostly unknown and the little unknown.

Luckily, MrsSOV and I are knowing each other well. In the Biblical sense.

Eh, that's not how I meant it; I worded that poorly.

The problem I have is that the person with the next highest number of votes is Lupin, and based off of info in the write-ups and what she PMed me, I don't believe she is a wolf. So I pretty much have to choose between the mostly unknown and the little unknown.

Luckily, MrsSOV and I are knowing each other well. In the Biblical sense.
the role she claims (lissa) is important