WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
RA4bdpK.gif

Reactions: 7 users
I just have to say that watching her cut those vegetables with her fingers like that is legitimately painful. Knuckles first people!
Isn't that how you're supposed to hold your fingers though? With your distal phalanges parallel to the flat part of the blade?
ETA: I can't think of a non-anatomy way to word that so eff it.

Members don't see this ad :)
D7
18951073_10208819209147034_1108317805758319437_n.jpg

"Not on purpose. Things will happen," forewarned one mod. Well the mods were particularly displeased with one individual. We contemplated MANY options. One mod in particular wanted to end game and declare mods the winners, let the wolves win, or take out Coffee? plus a few other players. Lucky for you all, the other mods talked some sense into me and took away all of my ..uh her fun. :( In other news, the dust settled and dusk fell upon the southeastern plains of CO. The village still salty for coffee? not being forthcoming with their information wanted to see what would happen if coffee? didn't vote.
Coffee? has been subbed out permanently for Paws. Everyone please welcome Paws back.
No one was lynched today.
It is now N7. Get your actions in.

Mt. Elbert
Abandoned

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
17. @Stagg737
19. @allieh8607
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark @StayingPositive2017

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
14. @SportPonies
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
Abandoned

Buried somewhere in no man's land

@allieh8607

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector

Reactions: 1 users
Isn't that how you're supposed to hold your fingers though? With your distal phalanges parallel to the flat part of the blade?
ETA: I can't think of a non-anatomy way to word that so eff it.

You're supposed to have your middle phalanges parallel with you distal ones (finger tips) curled back away from the blade, so that you keep the flat part of the blade against your knuckles and fingertips protected.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, this was crap. So basically the village lost their lynch... which would have minimally netted us information even if coffee? was a villager.

Seems more like a punishment for the village than for the person who didn't vote.

Yeah, this was crap. So basically the village lost their lynch... which would have minimally netted us information even if coffee? was a villager.

Seems more like a punishment for the village than for the person who didn't vote.
I get punished I don't even get to join dead chat :dead:.To be fair it isnt like I wasn't playing, even if I didn't vote, so I don't get it either

I get punished I don't even get to join dead chat :dead:.To be fair it isnt like I wasn't playing, even if I didn't vote, so I don't get it either
You are the only one who should be punished, not the whole ****ing lot of us. Now we have essentially wasted a whole damn day and the wolves basically get a free night to kill another villager

You are the only one who should be punished, not the whole ****ing lot of us. Now we have essentially wasted a whole damn day and the wolves basically get a free night to kill another villager
I was totally fine dying and would have anyway, the whole smite thing is weird and inconsistent >.>

Reactions: 1 user
So everyone who unintentionally doesn't vote gets mod-killed, and someone who does it intentionally just gets subbed out? I just don't understand the thought process here.

Yea, I don't get the logic too much unless Genny is wolf and used her lynch cancellation without telling us...

There’s something important that I want to say but I’ll wait until the game is over. I’ll be reading this thread quietly until then.

Good luck village! Hoping you guys win :clap:

Reactions: 2 users
With the way this shook out I feel it's implied that coffee is a villager. I know the mods aren't about to confirm or deny that, but if coffee were a wolf then I think they would have viewed subbing as more of a reward.

I'm still not happy with how this went down and think we got a little screwed out of information since if the lynch had gone through we have a definite answer but...

(Also, I didn't complain about it earlier but I also thought killing people off for missing lynch as mod smiting was crap as well. I mean seriously, did people even get a warning before they were killed off? Weren't they just killed the first time they missed a vote? Not to mention that just hurts the people who are playing (in this case the village since it was just villagers who died) rather than the person who failed to vote. Would have made more sense to sub those people and just let coffee? die.)

ANYWAYS... in the event that we don't survive, voices and I want to put more of our cards on the table. We believe that Kara is the person burying people. I'm still ambivalent on whether I feel the burier is a wolf but since the actions don't seem to be helping the village much at this point, I think there's more to possibly be gained than lost by having this out there.

She was subbed out and I haven't seen any discussion about whether YK/WZ is village or wolf
YK was up for lynch against WZ, when that last second switcheroo happened. Pretty sure wolves had enough numbers at that point to subtly pull a lynch away from a wolf, yet they were going to let YK go down. So.... I don't think WZ is a wolf.

Okay well that med school party blew so I'm back home earlier than I thought. Catching up now.
Plus you're just defending me now because you now I'm village and want cred for tomorrow.
Okay this post straight up tells me you're tunneling.

If you think mel and I could wolf together without murdering each other...
That would be the most epic bus-fest ever.
And my test to Mel and SAR on revealing who is cleared - someone failed it, if you were not blind to evidence you would see this should lead to an otherwise village wolf :rolleyes:

Byyy the way, Mel did know AM was blocker
Bull****, I had suspicions but don't paint it like I knew for sure.

No way I give all credit for catching moose to AM (and Mel too even). But she wasn't around to lynch her and if had gone another day Moose may have used her ability
then why the hell do you keep pushing me as wolf?

This was the conclusion that bacically didn't end the game for everyone immediately. We understand your frustration and knew there would be alot. Why should everyone be punished for one person? Reasons we didn't end the game immediately. Mod smite for not voting was to motivate players so they would participate after the dismal play that one day. Those missing were tagged and warned. However, mod smite was intentional and being misused in this case.

This was the conclusion that bacically didn't end the game for everyone immediately. We understand your frustration and knew there would be alot. Why should everyone be punished for one person? Reasons we didn't end the game immediately. Mod smite for not voting was to motivate players so they would participate after the dismal play that one day. Those missing were tagged and warned. However, mod smite was intentional and being misused in this case.
WHY WERE THE REST OF US PUNISHED FOR ONE PERSON FAILING TO PARTICIPATE

I'm going to need you to explain the thought process anyway. So AM blocked moose. So what? How did that lead you to moose = wolf? With enough confidence to pretend you had seered her?
because Coffee and I had the following PM conversation:

Coffee:
What do you think happened last night? If you were protected but not attacked was someone blocked?

Mel:
Usually the simplest explanation for a no kill night is because of a village block, protection, night cancel, or death avoidance.

My message sounds like I was protected so I don’t think AM was protected.
AM was asking me if I protected her but that would mean that she didn’t have a death avoidance (or else she would know that’s why she didn’t die)
It wasn’t night cancel because it seems like other actions went through.

Which leaves blocking. If a villager had successfully blocked a wolf then there’s only one reason not to say it (to keep from putting a PR) instead I’d look at all the people who made a vote yesterday and then stuck to their guns. I’m mobile at work so I can’t look back easily, but Off the top of my head that means:
MJ voting for me
Me voting for MOOSE.
Genny on Kata (I think?)
I’ll check in when I can but will be back consistently 2 hours from lynch

With the way this shook out I feel it's implied that coffee is a villager. I know the mods aren't about to confirm or deny that, but if coffee were a wolf then I think they would have viewed subbing as more of a reward.

I'm still not happy with how this went down and think we got a little screwed out of information since if the lynch had gone through we have a definite answer but...

(Also, I didn't complain about it earlier but I also thought killing people off for missing lynch as mod smiting was crap as well. I mean seriously, did people even get a warning before they were killed off? Weren't they just killed the first time they missed a vote? Not to mention that just hurts the people who are playing (in this case the village since it was just villagers who died) rather than the person who failed to vote. Would have made more sense to sub those people and just let coffee? die.)

ANYWAYS... in the event that we don't survive, voices and I want to put more of our cards on the table. We believe that Kara is the person burying people. I'm still ambivalent on whether I feel the burier is a wolf but since the actions don't seem to be helping the village much at this point, I think there's more to possibly be gained than lost by having this out there.
That first point is a really good point....

And that second point is enough for me to switch to Kara to hear some explanation.

Uncontongency lynch Paws
Contingency lynx Kara

Sorry but like hell. I was already GOING TO die and I certainly did not have lack of participation, simply because I was not voting.

That's fine. I get motivating players, I do. But we were all most of us were voting for coffee anyway. She was the one who chose not to vote. But she was also still participating, and she was the only one who didn't vote, so I don't understand why ending the game was even on the table as a punishment. And it pretty much demotivates those of us who were here and participating. I spent hours here today and it was basically for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users