Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can't be a villager and neutral. Your either, villager, neutral, or wolf.
I was stating that my role was neutral and pointing out that I'm not a wolf. I then outed my role/what I do. That's all.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You can't be a villager and neutral. Your either, villager, neutral, or wolf.
Works for me, but we need to have a majority to agree with it before I will continue..
Im ok with this plan but you might need to send out items if we close out the night while im gone.
Asks for opinions on another cycle...
Everybody runs away.....
😕😕
oh well.


Sorry didn't think there would be much activity in here tonight with no deadlines.... I am trying to sort through a very complicated game right now![]()
A creature on her way to perform her nightly duty suddenly sees some dragon eggs and decides those are a tasty treat... I hope that was a good idea.
I don't know if that is clear or not. Some games neutral players are villager-ish and some games not. Even for me this is a bit nitpicky.You can't be a villager and neutral. Your either, villager, neutral, or wolf.
Not going to bother discussing next lynch now. Plenty of time to stew over it.
I bet mine is more complicated...![]()
although personally I have not seen a game where items pop in and out depending on the state of the world among other things.I actually highly doubt that...
it is probably more complicated then most of the pre-vet ones, but jdh's games are beyond complicated.... and it is ok that you do not hit that level. I promise.
I actually highly doubt that...
it is probably more complicated then most of the pre-vet ones, but jdh's games are beyond complicated.... and it is ok that you do not hit that level. I promise.
although personally I have not seen a game where items pop in and out depending on the state of the world among other things.
Kind of annoying/interesting/complicating.
Fine...
Be mean to my game...
I am not sure I want it at a jdh level of complicated anyway...😛
Kind of think I am crazy for volunteering to mod with him, but that is me.... Oh believe me you don'tKind of think I am crazy for volunteering to mod with him, but that is me....
I like your game a lot - it is sure keeping me on my toes and guessing - I have no idea WTF is going on right now and that really is the point to WW, so you are doing a great job at least from my perspective.



I like your game a lot - it is sure keeping me on my toes and guessing - I have no idea WTF is going on right now and that really is the point to WW, so you are doing a great job at least from my perspective.
*********
Mod likes to talk in 3rd person, TW thinks.
*********

*********************
Meh. It's not that big.
Also: Ba nanana Ba nanana Ba nanana Ba nanana
**********************
*********************
Meh. It's not that big.
**********************
No wonder the boy stood you up... is that how you talk to him too 🙄
**********************
I should have!! What a wanker!!
**************************
Um....... is there going to be a lynch or not?
I am really confused.
Is this because of 4th of July?
I am going to bed now...
yeah********************************
I'd feel Loki's things......
*******************

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.