-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Official Lynch Tally:
nyanko 4 (Trematode, emiloo, varz, zanydogz)
SOV 1 (sheeps)
Packen 1 (devyn)
Waffles: 3
5 minutes to be sure all votes are correct...
nyanko 4 (Trematode, emiloo, varz, zanydogz)
SOV 1 (sheeps)
Packen 1 (devyn)
Waffles: 3
5 minutes to be sure all votes are correct...
*****************Day Closed... Results Pending...Almost feel like I am talking to myself..
only in this thread.
*****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crap, I thought we were all voting for SOV so I ran some errands and now I see that everyone unlynched him but me😳. Lets hope nyanko is a wolf.
I guess I should not have left the house, the clouds are laughing at me - curse you clouds...maybe a nice drive with the windows down...
Oooooo, pretty blue lights in the mirror, I must stop and get a closer look. They are so magical looking.
"What Officer Teddy Bear? No I don't drink ever
"
"Oh, those things in the back of my car - they are the evil cookie elves that threw cookie dough at me. No I NEVER harm innocent people, just the cookie elves. You can't trust those little buggers who live in trees and make unrealistic amounts of cookies for the size of their ovens. They must be using Black Magic"
Wow, what pretty silver bracelets...
Oooooo, pretty blue lights in the mirror, I must stop and get a closer look. They are so magical looking.
"What Officer Teddy Bear? No I don't drink ever
"Oh, those things in the back of my car - they are the evil cookie elves that threw cookie dough at me. No I NEVER harm innocent people, just the cookie elves. You can't trust those little buggers who live in trees and make unrealistic amounts of cookies for the size of their ovens. They must be using Black Magic"
Wow, what pretty silver bracelets...
😏The creepiest crazy part about these creepy crazy talkers, is how crazy creepy good they are at being crazy creepsters 😏
😕
The creatures of Halldora decide to turn on nyanko. Nyanko does not put up a fight.... She allows them to do what they want... They grab a vine from a nearby tree and tie it around her neck, they then toss the vine over a branch and hang her.. Nyanko just dangles there, no fight at all, suddenly an evil grin appears across her face, teeth as sharp as needles appear, she chuckles to herself and with her last breath says, "You haven't seen the last of me.." Nyanko, Moroii the Vampire has died. A very dangerous creature to have around alive but almost just as dangerous to have around dead. I hope someone knows where the garlic is...
Night deadline is 11AM PST...
10 players remain..
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent
The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab-Huldra-neutral
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral
The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie-Arion-benevolent
3. wildcatj
4. SnS-Tianlong-benevolent
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent
The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011- Jackalope-neutral
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope-Qaxdascidi-neutral
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent
The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko-Moroii The Vampire-malevolent
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz
5. lissarae06
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent
Night deadline is 11AM PST...
10 players remain..
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
The Montego Forest:
The Zora Tundra:
3. wildcatj
The Neva Tundra:
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
The Makani Desert:
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
4. varz
5. lissarae06
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
Last edited:
please protect me😳...
And why did we not use a wooden stake to kill nyanko. We are silly creatures.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
please protect me😳...
psh! I think we'd all love to be protected. 🙄
I wish I had a way of saying who we should protect (so they can use my spell to get info tonight) without giving them away.
ooo I can... protect the misty swamp! If that's how the garlic works...😕
And why did we not use a wooden stake to kill nyanko. We are silly creatures.
Agreed.
Killing a sketchy creature is better than killing a villager, I assume.
Um...not sure how to interpret those results...Glad we got a wolf, but...😕
Just wanted to point out that last night emiloo gave me her spell and I asked the mods how many live wolves were in my group. The answer said one wolf was still alive which in this case was nyanko.
I think that clears lissa...
Just wanted to point out that last night emiloo gave me her spell and I asked the mods how many live wolves were in my group. The answer said one wolf was still alive which in this case was nyanko.
I think that clears lissa...
Um...not sure how to interpret those results...Glad we got a wolf, but...😕
Just wanted to point out that last night emiloo gave me her spell and I asked the mods how many live wolves were in my group. The answer said one wolf was still alive which in this case was nyanko.
I think that clears lissa...
How could you have used it already? It would be for tonight

*****************

*****************
*****************
Die vampire die!
How could you have used it already? It would be for tonight![]()
I wasn't told that I couldn't use it then and there. I got the PM, asked a question, got an answer, and was told that I could post the answer whenever. 😕
Can anyone think of anyway to not let the sun go down on our planet? 😕
Lets just kill SOV over and over again until he supernovas.
I wasn't told that I couldn't use it then and there. I got the PM, asked a question, got an answer, and was told that I could post the answer whenever. 😕
Maybe you are right. The PM just says "for the night" but I thought it was like an item where you recieve it one night, and use it the next... could be wrong.
the PM with my power description***
It makes sense from your comment earlier about if nyanko isn't a wolf though.
But wait.... IS nyanko considered a wolf? Her role is a vampire but it doesn't state whether she is malevolent or not
. There could still be a wolf in your group. 
It makes sense from your comment earlier about if nyanko isn't a wolf though.
But wait.... IS nyanko considered a wolf? Her role is a vampire but it doesn't state whether she is malevolent or not
. There could still be a wolf in your group. 
Maybe you are right. The PM just says "for the night" but I thought it was like an item where you recieve it one night, and use it the next... could be wrong.
The PM I got didn't specify when I could or couldn't use it. It just said ask away. I thought that if I didn't use it right there and then that I would lose it, so I went ahead and used it.
the PM with my power description***
It makes sense from your comment earlier about if nyanko isn't a wolf though.
But wait.... IS nyanko considered a wolf? Her role is a vampire but it doesn't state whether she is malevolent or not. There could still be a wolf in your group.
![]()
It does say she is malevolent under the list of people. She is also scratched out in red.
the PM with my power description***
It makes sense from your comment earlier about if nyanko isn't a wolf though.
But wait.... IS nyanko considered a wolf? Her role is a vampire but it doesn't state whether she is malevolent or not. There could still be a wolf in your group.
![]()
Maybe she is tied to someone, like cuit was tied to katie8smate.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It does say she is malevolent under the list of people. She is also scratched out in red.
Oh haha thanks. I was too busy ACTUALLY READING THE WRITE UP 🙄😉🙄😉 and didn't pay attention below.
Oh haha thanks. I was too busy ACTUALLY READING THE WRITE UP 🙄😉🙄😉 and didn't pay attention below.
Mod doesn't believe in spelling out obvious things...
(Yes, TW, third person I know)
Mod doesn't believe in spelling out obvious things...
(Yes, TW, third person I know)
I thought it was a trick. Like my two exams today

I thought it was a trick. Like my two exams today![]()
I hope those exams went better than you think they did...


I hope those exams went better than you think they did...![]()
Uh me too. Thanks!
Woooo HOOOOOOOO!!!!! Awesome Sauce!!!!! 
Sorry I haven't had a chance to come back until now.... this modding of the lounge game is taking a lot of work.
Glad we got the vampire, but the write-up scares me a whole heap of a lot - what can nyanko do when dead???? 😕 😱

Sorry I haven't had a chance to come back until now.... this modding of the lounge game is taking a lot of work.
Glad we got the vampire, but the write-up scares me a whole heap of a lot - what can nyanko do when dead???? 😕 😱
Woooo HOOOOOOOO!!!!! Awesome Sauce!!!!!
Sorry I haven't had a chance to come back until now.... this modding of the lounge game is taking a lot of work.
Glad we got the vampire, but the write-up scares me a whole heap of a lot - what can nyanko do when dead???? 😕 😱
Make babies with a scraggly, annoying, overrated actress?

VAMPIRES ARE ON THE LOOSE??!!!😱
Wow, it is like, totally cool that we totally have Buffy the Vampire Slayer on our side. OMG, watch out Buffy, Bella is trying to attack you!! Kick her scrawny, whiny, annoying butt!! And while your at it, slay some shiny sparkling vampires too!!
So dark now, so so dark. When will the light reappear????
Wow, it is like, totally cool that we totally have Buffy the Vampire Slayer on our side. OMG, watch out Buffy, Bella is trying to attack you!! Kick her scrawny, whiny, annoying butt!! And while your at it, slay some shiny sparkling vampires too!!
So dark now, so so dark. When will the light reappear????
VAMPIRES ARE ON THE LOOSE??!!!😱
Wow, it is like, totally cool that we totally have Buffy the Vampire Slayer on our side. OMG, watch out Buffy, Bella is trying to attack you!! Kick her scrawny, whiny, annoying butt!! And while your at it, slay some shiny sparkling vampires too!!
So dark now, so so dark. When will the light reappear????
So is someone a vampire slayer? Or am I over analyzing as usual 🙄
Make babies with a scraggly, annoying, overrated actress?![]()
🤣
On a more serious note, maybe her evil soul survived and can convert a good person into being evil? Or maybe I should just go eat breakfast...
So is someone a vampire slayer? Or am I over analyzing as usual 🙄
*****************
yall suck at killing vampires. so obv not.
*****************
****************************
Well played, Nyanko, well played.
****************************
Well played, Nyanko, well played.
****************************
Does anyone know who sent Lissa over to the swamp?
I dunno... I asked this after that night and no one answered. 😕
7 minutes remaining to get your PMs in...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night is closed. Results are pending...
Does anyone kn
ow who sent Lissa over to the swamp?
Not me. And not her. Other than that I don't know...I'd like to get all the trusty players in one spot though...
I am at eye doc. Will be dilated shortly so reading is going to be limited..
I am at eye doc. Will be dilated shortly so reading is going to be limited..
That's what she said.....

sorry couldn't help myself - back to the lounge
Another quiet night in the forest. There was a boomerang type weapon used at another creature of Halldora... good thing it only injured the other creature, but it will take time for his wounds to heal..
Also, there is reports of some of the creatures on Halldora seeing a vampire strolling about... Maybe it is just their imagination.. The creatrues claim that this vampire appeared as though it is contagious, dripping with a horrible disease...hopefully she did not bite anyone...
As the sun rises, Halldora turns into a swamp and the creatures realize that no one has died.
COOL SWAMP PIC HERE (Mod is running late, can't do it right now).
Lynch deadline is 7PM PST.
10 players remain...
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent
The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab-Huldra-neutral
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral
The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie-Arion-benevolent
3. wildcatj
4. SnS-Tianlong-benevolent
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent
The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011- Jackalope-neutral
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope-Qaxdascidi-neutral
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent
The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko-Moroii The Vampire-malevolent
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz
5. lissarae06
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent
Also, there is reports of some of the creatures on Halldora seeing a vampire strolling about... Maybe it is just their imagination.. The creatrues claim that this vampire appeared as though it is contagious, dripping with a horrible disease...hopefully she did not bite anyone...
As the sun rises, Halldora turns into a swamp and the creatures realize that no one has died.
COOL SWAMP PIC HERE (Mod is running late, can't do it right now).
Lynch deadline is 7PM PST.
10 players remain...
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
The Montego Forest:
The Zora Tundra:
3. wildcatj
The Neva Tundra:
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
The Makani Desert:
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
4. varz
5. lissarae06
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
