You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"AHHHH" makes me think of someone getting a tongue depressor shoved down their throat at the doctor's. 😱
You sure it's not because you are eating a popsicle?
I'm pretty sure SOV got to use your spell the same night he got it but I could be wrong about that.
Let's find out and clear this up.
SOV: when emiloo gave you her spell, did the PM you got specify when to use it? Did you use it the same night?
Let's find out and clear this up.
SOV: when emiloo gave you her spell, did the PM you got specify when to use it? Did you use it the same night?
I'm 90% sure he is silenced but he PMd me about it. Let me dig through them and try to figure it out.
Ok. I am on my computer now and awake.
I am going to lunch with another friend this afternoon, so night deadline is going to move to 10:30AM PST (11 is too close for me to be able to close night and still make it to lunch on time.)
Any thoughts about squeezing in another cycle? Day end at 3PM PST, Night at 5PM PST.
I am going to lunch with another friend this afternoon, so night deadline is going to move to 10:30AM PST (11 is too close for me to be able to close night and still make it to lunch on time.)
Any thoughts about squeezing in another cycle? Day end at 3PM PST, Night at 5PM PST.
Final Lynch Tally:
Packen 6 (Lissa, trema, sheeps, zany, varz, emiloo)
Waffles: 1
Packen 6 (Lissa, trema, sheeps, zany, varz, emiloo)
Waffles: 1
Who has a big butt? You're the only ones I trust!
View attachment ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1341589409.100210.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1341589409.100210.jpg
I think you might be right. I think I gave it to her and that night instead if getting the info, she was made to rhyme instead. Still weird that no one else ended up rhyming...
She might have been blocked or attacked with an item at the same time. That's the only thing I could think of...
No, it's a risk of using the item.
Oh okay gotcha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********************************************
***********************************************
***********************************************
In my PMs from SOV (Trematode was included in these so she should be able to confirm what I'm talking about), SOV told us after he used Black Mercy but not when he got it. He sent us the PM on 7/1/12 at 1:34pm CST about his results from the night before. Emiloo, can you figure out if that was the same cycle you sent it to him?
In my PMs from SOV (Trematode was included in these so she should be able to confirm what I'm talking about), SOV told us after he used Black Mercy but not when he got it. He sent us the PM on 7/1/12 at 1:34pm CST about his results from the night before. Emiloo, can you figure out if that was the same cycle you sent it to him?
I didn't send it to him until 8:50 CST on 7/1/12

The creatures on Halldora quickly gather around Packen. Someone who can steal roles... that is not a good creature. Suddenly, Packen begins to rapidly change colors... The group knows that they can not touch her or they will be poisoned. Suddenly, the LIS Memorial Whipping Plant apperas... The creatures take turns whipping Packen repeatedly... Over and over again the whip slams into her body, until finally Packen has been whipped to death...
You have killed Packen, Wild Elf, neutral creature, who could steal roles, turned malevolent.
Night deadline is 11AM PST (Friend can't do lunch anymore.. 🙁)
7 Players Remain..
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen-Wild Elf-neutral turned malevolent
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent
The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab-Huldra-neutral
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral
The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie-Arion-benevolent
3. wildcatj-Abatwa-benevolent turned malevolent
4. SnS-Tianlong-benevolent
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent
The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011- Jackalope-neutral
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope-Qaxdascidi-neutral
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa-benevolent
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent
The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko-Moroii The Vampire-malevolent
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz
5. lissarae06
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent
You have killed Packen, Wild Elf, neutral creature, who could steal roles, turned malevolent.
Night deadline is 11AM PST (Friend can't do lunch anymore.. 🙁)
7 Players Remain..
The Locke Forest:
The Montego Forest:
The Zora Tundra:
The Neva Tundra:
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
3. SOV
The Makani Desert:
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
4. varz
5. lissarae06
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
********************************************
********************************************
********************************************
(Friend can't do lunch anymore.. 🙁)
******************************************
I will do lunch with you 🙂
Come to Ireland!
******************************************
I didn't send it to him until 8:50 CST on 7/1/12![]()
am or pm?
am or pm?
pm
Let me double check the time and date then.
I got silenced for using the Snowy Owl item. It lets you ask the mods a question and in return you are silenced for a day/night.
I got silenced for using the Snowy Owl item. It lets you ask the mods a question and in return you are silenced for a day/night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What was the name of your spell again? I want to make sure I am looking at the right thing.
******************************************
I will do lunch with you 🙂
Come to Ireland!
******************************************
Ok... Be there in about 5 mintues.. 🙂
Let me double check the time and date then.
I got silenced for using the Snowy Owl item. It lets you ask the mods a question and in return you are silenced for a day/night.
Because I also put a deathbottle outside your door bc I was suspicious of you. 😀
So how could you have used the Snowy Owl item if the deathbottle would have blocked you from doing so?

**************************************
Man that was stressful!!! I don't think anyone will ever believe me in WW again
BTW, Hubby sends you all a sincere THANK YOU!! He kept asking why I wasn't dead yet, he thinks I am the worst liar in the world.
GO GET THOSE VILLAGERS WOLVES!!!!!
******************************
Man that was stressful!!! I don't think anyone will ever believe me in WW again
BTW, Hubby sends you all a sincere THANK YOU!! He kept asking why I wasn't dead yet, he thinks I am the worst liar in the world.
GO GET THOSE VILLAGERS WOLVES!!!!!
******************************
What was the name of your spell again? I want to make sure I am looking at the right thing.
I don't think it has a name... my role name is Ceridwen and it just says its a magiclike potion that brings someone knowledge from the mods

I don't think it has a name... my role name is Ceridwen and it just says its a magiclike potion that brings someone knowledge from the mods![]()
Ok then I was looking at the wrong thing. The PM I mentioned earlier was about Black Mercy. He sent us another PM saying he found out there was exactly 1 wolf in Makani desert on 7/2/12 at 6:21pm CST.
Also, is deathbottle the whip like plant? I was attacked with that at one point but was healed by gemstone elixir.
I never got a message saying I was silenced by deathbottle

Ok then I was looking at the wrong thing. The PM I mentioned earlier was about Black Mercy. He sent us another PM saying he found out there was exactly 1 wolf in Makani desert on 7/2/12 at 6:21pm CST.
Also, is deathbottle the whip like plant? I was attacked with that at one point but was healed by gemstone elixir.
I never got a message saying I was silenced by deathbottle![]()
I don't think it silences you, it traps you if you try to leave to perform nighttime activities (which I'm assuming includes using items... like the snowy owl.) What info did you get from the snowy owl again?
I don't think it silences you, it traps you if you try to leave to perform nighttime activities (which I'm assuming includes using items... like the snowy owl.) What info did you get from the snowy owl again?
I asked the mods if there was at least one live wolf in the keb desert. The answer was no.
That sounds like it affects role activities, not items.
I give for now... like I said, you led the lynch for Packen so I'll back off a little. I just can't help but feel like you and SOV are playing us all. And damnit Varz if you are a wolf, kudos to you, noob!![]()
Yeah, noobs are tricky. I always want to give them the benefit of the doubt.

About 45 minutes left until deadline, take your time, just a reminder.
Let's finish this game today.. I am going to be busy tomorrow. 🙂
Let's finish this game today.. I am going to be busy tomorrow. 🙂
**************************************
Man that was stressful!!! I don't think anyone will ever believe me in WW again
BTW, Hubby sends you all a sincere THANK YOU!! He kept asking why I wasn't dead yet, he thinks I am the worst liar in the world.
![]()
GO GET THOSE VILLAGERS WOLVES!!!!!
******************************
************************************
Et tu, Packen??? I had no idea!!!!!!!!!😱
************************************
Still waiting on 4PMs...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************
Whyyyyy aren't all the wolves dead yet?!?! 😡
*******************
******************
******************
***********************************************
Kill the wolves!!!!!!!!
***********************************************
Kill the wolves!!!!!!!!
***********************************************
********************
lol jk
********************
lol jk
********************
Night is closed, Results Pending.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
