Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************
![]()
******************
***********************
Pffff then why'd ya kill me?!?!
***********************
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
******************
![]()
******************
I need to hear back from the mods about something before casting my vote.
************************************
Et tu, Packen??? I had no idea!!!!!!!!!😱
************************************
*******************
But don't you worry Katie8, we taught your noob bf very well.
![]()
*******************
current lynch tally:
sheepdog 3 (zanydogz, trematode, lissa)
trematode 1 (sheepdog)
lynch deadline is 3pm pst. you have 2 hours.
I feel like it can't be trema since no one tide in the tundra last night (she's a tundra role right?).
Correct me if I'm wrong here.

*****************************************************
You beat me to it Alien!!!!!!![]()
***************************************************
Could have been converting again![]()
Okay. I put in a contingency vote since I didn't think I would make it back in time. But lab got out early so here I am 😀
I used the moon disc last night to investigate sheeps and all I got back was that during the night, sheeps was thinking about sleeping and nothing else. I don't think sheeps was a wolf originally and based on the info I got last night, I don't think was converted either.
So, unlynch sheeps. Still thinking about this...
Last night wasn't a forest night though.
Last night wasn't a forest night though.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.