-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just played it, and yep--still got all the states in the right order! I'm sort of proud of myself. 🙄😆 Thanks LIS! I was actually wondering what they were talking about! They never taught us that song in my elementary school.
omg! i found my bouncing hp cat again!!!! im too happy--thought it was gone forever!!! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The sun sets on our foggy swamp. The creatures of Halldóra are rather pleased with their leaders and as the moon begins to rise over our swamp, the creatures head to bed. The swamp is anything but quiet tonight. Somewhere a carnivorous plant has attacked one of the creatures of Halldóra. Luckily, the creature crawls away wounded but it will take time for those wounds to heal. In a different area of the swamp, another creature has been attacked by another plant that closely resembles a whip. This creature also limps away injured but again needing time to heal.
There are two more attacks within our misty swamp. One is caused by a strange looking deer with a poisonous barb at its tail. Fortunately, its victim is also only injured and will heal eventually. The final attack is deadly. Con Tram Nu O'c a rather swift water buffalo happens to get tripped up after finishing her investigaton. Her attacker has a quick way of killing. One simple look at her attacker stuns her to death. When the other creatures of the planet find her the next morning all they can tell is that Con Tram Nu O'c has a rather horrid, stone-like expression on her face. The planet of Halldóra loses Con Tram Nu O'c, also known as cuitlamiztli.
As the sun rises, the mysterious planet turns into a beautiful green forest filled with streams. The mysterious planet will remain a forest for the next day/night cycle.
View attachment mysterious forest.jpg
39 players remain alive...
Lynch ends at 8AM PST.
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird
3. krist
4. Mrs. Krist
5. Mrs. SOV
The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels
2. Ivorypolarbear
3. Abbercadaver
4. Philliab
5. TimeWarner
The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika
2. katie8
3. wildcatj
4. SnS
5. EquineConstant
The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
2. Wolfspeaker
3. holdonhope
4. Minnerbelle
5. Saltz
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn
3. SOV
4. PetPony
5. lissarae06
The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c
2. Jamrockin
3. heylodeb
4. FTB
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. Katie8sMate
3. nyanko
4. Jemappellejane
5. varz
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei
3. Abney
4. LIS
5. WTF
There are two more attacks within our misty swamp. One is caused by a strange looking deer with a poisonous barb at its tail. Fortunately, its victim is also only injured and will heal eventually. The final attack is deadly. Con Tram Nu O'c a rather swift water buffalo happens to get tripped up after finishing her investigaton. Her attacker has a quick way of killing. One simple look at her attacker stuns her to death. When the other creatures of the planet find her the next morning all they can tell is that Con Tram Nu O'c has a rather horrid, stone-like expression on her face. The planet of Halldóra loses Con Tram Nu O'c, also known as cuitlamiztli.
As the sun rises, the mysterious planet turns into a beautiful green forest filled with streams. The mysterious planet will remain a forest for the next day/night cycle.
View attachment mysterious forest.jpg
39 players remain alive...
Lynch ends at 8AM PST.
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird
3. krist
4. Mrs. Krist
5. Mrs. SOV
The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels
2. Ivorypolarbear
3. Abbercadaver
4. Philliab
5. TimeWarner
The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika
2. katie8
3. wildcatj
4. SnS
5. EquineConstant
The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
2. Wolfspeaker
3. holdonhope
4. Minnerbelle
5. Saltz
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn
3. SOV
4. PetPony
5. lissarae06
The Makani Desert:
2. Jamrockin
3. heylodeb
4. FTB
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. Katie8sMate
3. nyanko
4. Jemappellejane
5. varz
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei
3. Abney
4. LIS
5. WTF
Last edited:
Our investigator is gone!!!!!
well EFF
well EFF
Our investigator?! Really?
:cry:
There's a lot that just happened here and my brain hurts. I'm not dead, so I'm going to bed. Will read it more carefully in the morning.
:cry:There's a lot that just happened here and my brain hurts. I'm not dead, so I'm going to bed. Will read it more carefully in the morning.
ugh, at least in a game of this size i highly doubt that there is only one person capable of investigating
No, cuit!
Investigation... I hope she wasn't the main seer! That would be rotten luck. 🙁
Investigation... I hope she wasn't the main seer! That would be rotten luck. 🙁
Lynch Deadline is 8AM PST. I have received one contingency vote.
Wolfspeaker 1 (LIS)
Now Mod is off to bed. Happy Lynching everyone. 🙂
Wolfspeaker 1 (LIS)
Now Mod is off to bed. Happy Lynching everyone. 🙂
Are we thinking the plants are items? Because was a ****ton of attacks
that was**
ugh, at least in a game of this size i highly doubt that there is only one person capable of investigating
I hope that is the case! Is there normally an item you can investigate with? Otherwise, how are we suppose to find out who people really are? 🙁
Alright, it's 1 am here so I'd better get to bed too.
The trees have such pretty eyes. And the trees are growing, reaching out to hug me. So kind of them.
Yes, I will hug you, trees.
Yes, I will hug you, trees.

The trees have such pretty eyes. And the trees are growing, reaching out to hug me. So kind of them.
Yes, I will hug you, trees.![]()
tree hugger spell?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The trees have such pretty eyes. And the trees are growing, reaching out to hug me. So kind of them.
Yes, I will hug you, trees.![]()
😕
I was put up for first lynch again and by contingency 🙁😡 Did we not learn from the last 2 games? If you lynch me for a 3rd time, you will lose a villager...again.
Can't you see how nice our foresty planet is today? It's just growing, and...glowing.
Alright, I'm going to bed.
😆
I am off to bed.
You all enjoy the lynching.
I am off to bed.
You all enjoy the lynching.
Can't you see how nice our foresty planet is today? It's just growing, and...glowing.
so I'm thinking this is a spell that makes you into ranger rick wherever you are. Too much of a coincidence that we are IN a forest and shes talking about how lovely the forest is.
so I'm thinking this is a spell that makes you into ranger rick wherever you are. Too much of a coincidence that we are IN a forest and shes talking about how lovely the forest is.
...are you saying you don't see the glow? And the eyes?
so I'm thinking this is a spell that makes you into ranger rick wherever you are. Too much of a coincidence that we are IN a forest and shes talking about how lovely the forest is.
Something like that I guess? Because she's from the tundra. Or she's high as a kite
Something like that I guess? Because she's from the tundra. Or she's high as a kite
I am nto high, thank you very much. I just think it's pretty cool that the forest is all glowy like that. And I think it's eyes are pretty.
*not
I am nto high, thank you very much. I just think it's pretty cool that the forest is all glowy like that. And I think it's eyes are pretty.
Eyes on the trees?
I am nto high, thank you very much. I just think it's pretty cool that the forest is all glowy like that. And I think it's eyes are pretty.
Eyes on the trees?
Well, yeah. They're right there.
Eyes on the trees?
yeah this eyes thing is kinda odd
sigh. Rng, where art thou. Let me count the ways on how I hate thee in the first round of lynching.
and i also think it's a huge coincidence that our seer is donezo. Or else these wolves or evil creatures have all the luck.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, yeah. They're right there.
Are they...... on things OTHER than trees also?
yeah this eyes thing is kinda odd
sigh. Rng, where art thou. Let me count the ways on how I hate thee in the first round of lynching.
and i also think it's a huge coincidence that our seer is donezo. Or else these wolves or evil creatures have all the luck.
fo sho 👍
Are they...... on things OTHER than trees also?
Well you have eyes, don't you? By which I mean both 1) you're a thing that's not a tree that has eyes and 2) can't you just look for yourself?
The trees keep growing but they aren't quite reaching. It's okay, I'll go over to hug them.
Well you have eyes, don't you? By which I mean both 1) you're a thing that's not a tree that has eyes and 2) can't you just look for yourself?
Welp. I got nuthin
Well you have eyes, don't you? By which I mean both 1) you're a thing that's not a tree that has eyes and 2) can't you just look for yourself?
No. you're A1 steaksauce dillusional.
or you have been enlightened and can see what harmed our injured players, is that what you are saying?
Welp. I got nuthin
Are you saying you don't see the eyes? What about the glow? And the growing? You see them growing, right?
Are you saying you don't see the eyes? What about the glow? And the growing? You see them growing, right?
Nope. Don't see the eyes, the glow, or the growth. You see anything else? They telling you anything?
Are you saying you don't see the eyes? What about the glow? And the growing? You see them growing, right?
what is this wackjob talking about
No. you're A1 steaksauce dillusional.
or you have been enlightened and can see what harmed our injured players, is that what you are saying?
I don't know what they are. I'm just saying, this forest is pretty. In strange and mysterious ways, but it's a strange and mysterious planet, right?
I don't know what they are. I'm just saying, this forest is pretty. In strange and mysterious ways, but it's a strange and mysterious planet, right?
so when somebody offers you a piece of paper to put on your tongue, next time maybe don't do it
so when somebody offers you a piece of paper to put on your tongue, next time maybe don't do it
I don't know what you're talking about. Why would I eat paper? Just my normal fare, maybe some trail mix or something.
...Seriously, you can't see the eyes or anything? Abney, they're looking right at you.
I don't know what you're talking about. Why would I eat paper? Just my normal fare, maybe some trail mix or something.
...Seriously, you can't see the eyes or anything? Abney, they're looking right at you.
Well I didn't need to sleep tonight....
Well I didn't need to sleep tonight....
I don't know why you're scared of them. They're quite nice looking. They're probably just confused why you can't see them.
And for that matter, I'm confused, too. 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know why you're scared of them. They're quite nice looking. They're probably just confused why you can't see them.
Feeling is quite mutual I'm sure

i don't know what you're talking about. Why would i eat paper? Just my normal fare, maybe some trail mix or something.
...seriously, you can't see the eyes or anything? Abney, they're looking right at you.
tree hugger! She eats trail mix!!!!
tree hugger! She eats trail mix!!!!
Both of these things are true.
*looks at the eyes to see if they know what TW's going on about*Both of these things are true.*looks at the eyes to see if they know what TW's going on about*
Ummm, does the grass have eyes? Or is just the trees + animals?
Ummm, does the grass have eyes? Or is just the trees + animals?
you forgot that they are growing and glowing.
DVMD, what the eff did you do? Obvi you were the one who was high creating this weird ass shiz.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K
