WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh and thank you everyone who voted for me!!! Hopefully I will make you proud (villagers... Not those icky wolves)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone. Just got home from work and need to catch up on these 4 pages. My mom is currently freaking out a little and keeps asking me questions/for help because our dog was in for a dental cleaning today and had two possible seizures while under so she's a little paranoid.

Of course this is all assuming I'm still alive. Not even sure what day/night we're on.

One of our dogs has seizures...and every time he has one, I get sick with worries (one can never quite get used to it, I guess.)

Hope your doggy is feeling better and hope you can get some rest!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to thank TW for how much she posts...

We are tied in number of posts currently..:)

Screw what I said before about not posting much. Apparently it's impossible for me to use some restraint.

Now I'm post master!!!

i have a pager. i hate the dumb thing. nothing says "vet student OR 90's drug dealer" like a freaking beeper.

Seriously almost spit water all over my computer. :roflcopter:

i have a pager. i hate the dumb thing. nothing says "vet student OR 90's drug dealer" like a freaking beeper.
Thankfully never had a pager. I resisted getting a cell phone for the longest time. Everyone I worked with had them for years before I succumbed. I just never wanted to be bothered when I wasn't at work (not always so popular with my employers).

Got my first one (at my wife's insistence) in 1998 or 1999 or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
The amazing ksmi, co-mod, controller of items will be a wee bit late this evening. Item PMs may be slightly later than they would normally be. I don't think this will delay the write-up as it will take me a while to send out the other PMs associated with all the roles and stuffs. Night deadline will still be 9PM PST (1 hour away, and still waiting on around 4 PMs). Item PMs may be slightly delayed. :)

Hahahaha I would love it! I have to restrain myself from posting pictures etc. :laugh:
With your googling superpower, you would probably be able to tell us all what you meant in pictures without a problem. :laugh:

Looks like mrs SOV really has no attachments to mr SOV lol

Yeah. We want to adopt her!!! You've been hiding her from us lol.

Or I shall sing mah songs

NO ONE wants me to sing those songs.

I wanna see people get struck by lightning. Especially if they are wolves.

I cannot believe I'm actually reading this...

Neither can I......

Shoot... I don't even have a song prepared!!! What am I going to do?!? Are we serious??

Wait, wait... I have a song stuck in my head...

Neither can I......

Shoot... I don't even have a song prepared!!! What am I going to do?!? Are we serious??

I'll even start you off:
You didn't have to cut me off...

Neither can I......

Are you taking requests? I would like to hear dynamite....
The it goes on and on and on part, is in honor of x-men ww game.

Shoot, now I have three songs in my head...