You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Speed Round Sign-ups & Game Thread
Started by Caia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
another vet joke <this one i get>
I don't get it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure but I think maybe the joke is that the vet gave her enough laxative for a calf, and now the cat needs a whole entourage to help cover her poop??I found this joke on-line but I don't get it.... please explain:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It wasnt a good joke, but the cat needed an entourage to cover the excessive poop.
that's because you are married with kids now.I don't get it.
No dyachei...I meant bad. I need to go to bed.
i am getting abandoment issues again.Night closed, results pending
that's because you are married with kids now.
You know the nice thing about SDN? There's always smart people like you and Lupin around to pick up what I throw down.
@WildZoo has been killed. She'll never see high school....
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @touchpause13
6. @that redhead
WildZoo - Villager
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10. @StartingoverVet
It is now Day 1. Deadline will be 8:40 PM EST.
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @touchpause13
6. @that redhead
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10. @StartingoverVet
It is now Day 1. Deadline will be 8:40 PM EST.
lynch stl
and you meant good 😉No dyachei...I meant bad. I need to go to bed.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******
RUDE
*******
RUDE
*******
Poor WZ. Killed before going through puberty.
lynch ... uh. Who hasn't posted yet?
lynch ... uh. Who hasn't posted yet?
Ohmygosh how does a noob mod know things like that? 😉@WildZoo has been killed. She'll never see high school....
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @touchpause13
6. @that redhead
WildZoo- Villager
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10. @StartingoverVet
It is now Day 1. Deadline will be 8:40 PM EST.
lynch devyn
still haven't gotten her back for killing me in the game with MrsSOV.
plus she should go to sleep.
still haven't gotten her back for killing me in the game with MrsSOV.
plus she should go to sleep.
lynch lissa
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apparently my macbook doesn't like running dual monitors with any great speed. omgggg
i feel like lissa is always a wolflynch lissa
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********
Specifically told by the mod that I had better sign up, and then killed N1. You wolves have no respect!
And now I don't have an excuse not to do my homework 🙁
*********
Specifically told by the mod that I had better sign up, and then killed N1. You wolves have no respect!
And now I don't have an excuse not to do my homework 🙁
*********
awww. I can give you plenty of excuses. not many are good though.*********
Specifically told by the mod that I had better sign up, and then killed N1. You wolves have no respect!
And now I don't have an excuse not to do my homework 🙁
*********
Finish HIMYM! Not that I finished the whole season in less than a week, or anything...*********
Specifically told by the mod that I had better sign up, and then killed N1. You wolves have no respect!
And now I don't have an excuse not to do my homework 🙁
*********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******Finish HIMYM! Not that I finished the whole season in less than a week, or anything...
Ohhh good idea 😀
*******
Lynch Tally
STL 2 - TRH, dy
devyn 1 - SOV
Lissa 2 - BI, LIS
BI 1 - TP
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
STL 2 - TRH, dy
devyn 1 - SOV
Lissa 2 - BI, LIS
BI 1 - TP
Deadline 8:40 PM EST
Honestly, with 3 people down I'm considering reduxing it. There's just too few.
We stall try again next week or something. Sorry guys!
Herding cats, I tell ya. 😛
Herding cats, I tell ya. 😛
wut? boo. Noob mod is noob.We stall try again next week or something. Sorry guys!
Herding cats, I tell ya. 😛
i was a villager. woo hoo.
Boo 🙁
wut? boo. Noob mod is noob.
Noobs have standards too you know!
Consider it quality assurance. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gnite then. Time for "other" activities..😱
going to sleep early, old man? 😉gnite then. Time for "other" activities..😱
No. Lissa is always a convert. I am rarely an original wolf and if I am an original wolf I am investigated by night 3.i feel like lissa is always a wolf
Sorry, baby liss demanded to be fed some dinner.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cool, i was the only death of the game 

Cool, i was the only death of the game![]()
The youngest ones are always eaten first.
So who was the dang wolf? C'mon.
So who was the dang wolf? C'mon.
TRH and BI
My first ever game as an original wolf and I only got one kill in 😉
It's too bad we can't teleport to a Room of Requirement and play speed IRL
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ahem. RUDE.My first ever game as an original wolf and I only got one kill in 😉
If it makes you feel better it was RNG'd!Ahem. RUDE.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I figured it was, didn't think you just hated me or anythingIf it makes you feel better it was RNG'd!

Sweet! I voted for a wolf in the first lynch vote! Rock star move.
Even though you're trying to steal my MJ from me, we're cool 😉I figured it was, didn't think you just hated me or anything![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BTW, this is what happens when a n00b mod tries to run a game. 😉
SDN didn't give me a notification for this tag. 🙁 But thank you for the tag.
I'd forgotten the newest season was on netflix now. I blame you for my lack of studying tonight.Finish HIMYM! Not that I finished the whole season in less than a week, or anything...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah i didn't get notified when i was tagged either, not sure what's up with thatSDN didn't give me a notification for this tag. 🙁 But thank you for the tag.
And since I'm the one who told BI originally...It's my fault 😀I'd forgotten the newest season was on netflix now. I blame you for my lack of studying tonight.
😱 I blame you both, then!Yeah i didn't get notified when i was tagged either, not sure what's up with that
And since I'm the one who told BI originally...It's my fault 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K