You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Speed Round Sign-ups & Game Thread
Started by Caia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Will be around tomorrow after 4:30 if you guys try again
Aw shucks! Thanks for the tag, I didn't get the notification for some reason or I would have checked in. I'd be up for a game tomorrow though, I've got some people coming over around 8pm for a bonfire, but I'm free anytime before that (and really I'm free after 8pm too, because who am I kidding, I'll still check in and play while people are over).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry guise. I fell asleep sitting up last night. 🙁
I won't be able to run something tonight, but someone else is free to I they want. 🙂
If y'all are free next Friday night at 7 pm, we can see if this will happen.
**** nevermind. Thanksgiving is next weekend.
I'll see who's interested this Monday. I can do from 6 onwards.
This has to happen btw since it's my first game and all.
I'll see who's interested this Monday. I can do from 6 onwards.
This has to happen btw since it's my first game and all.
**** nevermind. Thanksgiving is next weekend.
Real Thanksgiving is in November.
(But I'll still join a speed game anytime this weekend or next week since I'm officially on vaca.)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm around whenever 🙂
**** nevermind. Thanksgiving is next weekend.
I'll see who's interested this Monday. I can do from 6 onwards.
This has to happen btw since it's my first game and all.
But, but I have an exam Tuesday and shouldn't be wwing Monday night....
Who am I kidding... I'll play. 🙂
i can do monday.**** nevermind. Thanksgiving is next weekend.
I'll see who's interested this Monday. I can do from 6 onwards.
This has to happen btw since it's my first game and all.
Ooh I can definitely do Monday
I can do whatever!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of course my plans for tonight now fall through. 
But let's plan for Monday at 6:30 PM EST. If that doesn't quite work, let me know and we can adjust. 🙂

But let's plan for Monday at 6:30 PM EST. If that doesn't quite work, let me know and we can adjust. 🙂
Leave yourself on if Monday at 6:30 works, take yourself off if not. 🙂 And add if you want to play!
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @touchpause13
6. @that redhead
7. @WildZoo
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10. @StartingoverVet
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @touchpause13
6. @that redhead
7. @WildZoo
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10. @StartingoverVet
Leave yourself on if Monday at 6:30 works, take yourself off if not. 🙂
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @touchpause13
6. @that redhead
7. @WildZoo
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10.
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @touchpause13
6. @that redhead
7. @WildZoo
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10.
1. dyachei
2. brightimpressio
3. Lissarae06
4. SummerTheLynx
5.
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10.
2. brightimpressio
3. Lissarae06
4. SummerTheLynx
5.
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10.
Leave yourself on if Monday at 6:30 works, take yourself off if not. 🙂
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5.
6. @that redhead
7. @WildZoo
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10.
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Lissarae06
4. @SummerTheLynx
5.
6. @that redhead
7. @WildZoo
8. @devyn
9. @LetItSnow
10.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm around whenever 🙂
How to spot the pre-vets who don't have lives 😀I can do whatever!
How to spot the pre-vets who don't have lives 😀
Those were the days.
@Chillbo Baggins get your butt signed up!
1. dyachei
2. brightimpressio
3. Lissarae06
4. SummerTheLynx
5.
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
2. brightimpressio
3. Lissarae06
4. SummerTheLynx
5.
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
How to spot the pre-vets who don't have lives 😀
Go find your baby daddy and get his butt in here too. 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😀 He said maybe, I think you should go ahead and sign him upGo find your baby daddy and get his butt in here too. 😉
😀 He said maybe, I think you should go ahead and sign him up
Good! Now go find the husband. 😉
I was thinking that too 😛.How to spot the pre-vets who don't have lives 😀
I must have missed something. Why is Mad Jack the baby daddy? And who is the husband?Good! Now go find the husband. 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
🤣Good! Now go find the husband. 😉
I must have missed something. Why is Mad Jack the baby daddy? And who is the husband?
In pre-vet appropriate terms, go read the lounge orgasm threads. Rojo is because she looks like his wife IRL.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh you are just so out of the loopI was thinking that too 😛.
I must have missed something. Why is Mad Jack the baby daddy? And who is the husband?

Except for the whole age thing.
Maybe after this game I will be in the triple digits!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm re-reading the woman orgasm thread because of this...still hilarious.In pre-vet appropriate terms, go read the lounge orgasm threads. Rojo is because she looks like his wife IRL.
The things currently floating through my mind prior to reading... 😛I'm re-reading the woman orgasm thread because of this...still hilarious.
I don't even have school right now. I work part-time, so I'm REALLY always free 😉How to spot the pre-vets who don't have lives 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Man that's the life right there. I just run my phone's battery into the ground by posting from class all day 😀I don't even have school right now. I work part-time, so I'm REALLY always free 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can't find him, he's probably out with some floozy. @thedrjojo isn't that right?Good! Now go find the husband. 😉
I'm just intrigued by the mystique of this Caia character.
she's a keeper.I'm just intrigued by the mystique of this Caia character.
well, except for the fact she abandoned us.
5
556535
I'm just intrigued by the mystique of this Caia character.
I might play too.
I might play too.
Yes.
she's a keeper.
well, except for the fact she abandoned us.
Hehe. Well, a few mins is much better than several hours.
Will most likely still be at work
1. dyachei
2. brightimpressio
3.
4. SummerTheLynx
5.
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
1. dyachei
2. brightimpressio
3.
4. SummerTheLynx
5.
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. dyachei
2. brightimpressio
3. Gwen
4. SummerTheLynx
5.
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
2. brightimpressio
3. Gwen
4. SummerTheLynx
5.
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
5
556535
Yes.
Scratch that 🙁 got scheduled for work and stuffs. Maybe next time...
Scratch that 🙁 got scheduled for work and stuffs. Maybe next time...
Booo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1. dyachei
2. brightimpressio
3. Gwen
4. SummerTheLynx
5. Mad Jack
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
2. brightimpressio
3. Gwen
4. SummerTheLynx
5. Mad Jack
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
Can't find him, he's probably out with some floozy. @thedrjojo isn't that right?
I think he's ignoring us.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K