-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Speed Round Sign-ups & Game Thread
Started by Caia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch LIS
Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 0
devyn 3 - Gwen, dyachei, BI
BI 1 - DVMD
LIS 1 - WZ
Deadline 7:15 PM EST
Gwen 0
devyn 3 - Gwen, dyachei, BI
BI 1 - DVMD
LIS 1 - WZ
Deadline 7:15 PM EST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually forgot that we couldn't pm in this game. That's my bad. I didn't mean for it to come off like that.No because you are basically asking if someone seered someone, which seems wolfy to me.
lynch devyn
Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 0
devyn 4 - Gwen, dyachei, BI, MJ
BI 1 - DVMD
LIS 1 - WZ
Deadline 7:15 PM EST
Gwen 0
devyn 4 - Gwen, dyachei, BI, MJ
BI 1 - DVMD
LIS 1 - WZ
Deadline 7:15 PM EST
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dudes
Why lynch devyn when the wolves could just kill her? Gets her out of the game like she wants and we have a lower chance of wasting a lynch
Why lynch devyn when the wolves could just kill her? Gets her out of the game like she wants and we have a lower chance of wasting a lynch
because wolves might not do that if it helps them...Dudes
Why lynch devyn when the wolves could just kill her? Gets her out of the game like she wants and we have a lower chance of wasting a lynch
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I guess I just don't really see how it would. They would most likely have to kill her at some point anyway...because wolves might not do that if it helps them...
Wait, how am I here? Is this really happening right now? I just sign on and I'm midway through a WW game lol.
having a villager who doesnt vote that they can take out at any time?I guess I just don't really see how it would. They would most likely have to kill her at some point anyway...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😉Wait, how am I here? Is this really happening right now? I just sign on and I'm midway through a WW game lol.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah. Yeah I see now. I still don't like it though.having a villager who doesnt vote that they can take out at any time?
Unlynch LIS lynch devyn
Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 0
devyn 5 - Gwen, dyachei, BI, MJ, WZ
BI 1 - DVMD
LIS 0
Deadline 7:15 PM EST
Gwen 0
devyn 5 - Gwen, dyachei, BI, MJ, WZ
BI 1 - DVMD
LIS 0
Deadline 7:15 PM EST
It seems rather quiet without SOV. 😉
He was building up all his non-game related posts from his game and had to let it all out on Friday. 😀
He was building up all his non-game related posts from his game and had to let it all out on Friday. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch devyn ... I guess.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can make some non-game related posts if you want 😀
Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 0
devyn 6 - Gwen, dyachei, BI, MJ, WZ, LIS
BI 1 - DVMD
LIS 0
Deadline 7:15 PM EST
Gwen 0
devyn 6 - Gwen, dyachei, BI, MJ, WZ, LIS
BI 1 - DVMD
LIS 0
Deadline 7:15 PM EST
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not non-game related: @SummerTheLynx where did you run off to??
Lynch closed, results pending.
I'm going to grab some beer to study with, brb.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tell me, how does one use beer to study? Do you dissolve your notes in the beer, and then drink it to absorb the information??I'm going to grab some beer to study with, brb.
@devyn invited death from the mob and death is what she received.
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @Mad Jack
6. @WildZoo
7. devyn - Villager
8. @LetItSnow
9. @DVMDream
10. Cyndia - Angel
It is now Night 2. Night Deadline 7:35 PM EST.
1. @dyachei
2. @brightimpressio
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @Mad Jack
6. @WildZoo
8. @LetItSnow
9. @DVMDream
It is now Night 2. Night Deadline 7:35 PM EST.
I dissolve my brain in beer, then proceed to lie upon my notes until I absorb the information via osmosis.Tell me, how does one use beer to study? Do you dissolve your notes in the beer, and then drink it to absorb the information??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But wouldn't the brain/beer juices actually flow OUT of your head to balance osmolarity, rather than the notes flowing in? I think you need to reevaluate your methodology.I dissolve my brain in beer, then proceed to lie upon my notes until I absorb the information via osmosis.
Fun Fact: There's a membership time requirement for the lounge. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
🙁 How long is it?Fun Fact: There's a membership time requirement for the lounge. 🙁
🙁 How long is it?
All I know is supposedly there's someone in there with 20 something posts, so there has to be a time requirement too...
I dissolve my brain in beer, then proceed to lie upon my notes until I absorb the information via osmosis.
Osmosis is water... you have to learn via diffusion... you are never going to be a good doctor if you don't know this basic information. 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah there's some dud in there with 30 posts but he joined in May.All I know is supposedly there's someone in there with 20 something posts, so there has to be a time requirement too...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I meant dude, but dud works 😀Yeah there's some dud in there with 30 posts but he joined in May.
Also, how people get in 8+ hrs of studying in med school is beyond me. Supposedly that's what you're supposed to be doing...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol no. Do people actually do that? I would be dead.Also, how people get in 8+ hrs of studying in med school is beyond me. Supposedly that's what you're supposed to be doing...
Night closed, results pending.
@brightimpressio has been found dead.
1. @dyachei
2. brightimpressio - Villager
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @Mad Jack
6. @WildZoo
7. devyn - Villager
8. @LetItSnow
9. @DVMDream
10. Cyndia - Angel
It is now Day 2. Lynch Deadline 8:00 PM EST.
1. @dyachei
3. @Gwenevre
4. @SummerTheLynx
5. @Mad Jack
6. @WildZoo
8. @LetItSnow
9. @DVMDream
It is now Day 2. Lynch Deadline 8:00 PM EST.
lynch gwen.
it was RNG, but asking for reasons during a speed game makes me suspicious. could be a noob thing.
it was RNG, but asking for reasons during a speed game makes me suspicious. could be a noob thing.
lynch gwen.
it was RNG, but asking for reasons during a speed game makes me suspicious. could be a noob thing.
Wasn't it BI that asked for reasons though?
Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 1 - dyachei
Deadline 8:00 PM EST
Gwen 1 - dyachei
Deadline 8:00 PM EST
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch gwen
Asking for a reason during a day 1 lynch in any game is a little odd
Asking for a reason during a day 1 lynch in any game is a little odd
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol just looked back and it was. Oops.Wasn't it BI that asked for reasons though?
unlynch gwen lynch LIS
back to my RNG
Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 1 - dyachei
LIS 1 - WZ
Deadline 8:00 PM EST
Gwen 1 - dyachei
LIS 1 - WZ
Deadline 8:00 PM EST
****lynch MJ**** because he posts amusing pics when dead
oops. i blame the medsWasn't it BI that asked for reasons though?
Lynch STL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
BI is dead yolynch BI for same reasons as medically-induced Dy 😛
Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 1 - dyachei
LIS 1 - WZ
MJ 1 - LIS
STL 1 - DVMD
Corpse - Gwen
Deadline 8:00 PM EST
Gwen 1 - dyachei
LIS 1 - WZ
MJ 1 - LIS
STL 1 - DVMD
Corpse - Gwen
Deadline 8:00 PM EST
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K