You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
All the “excuses excuses” posting. Less lip, more zip 







ok so now tell me why you voted for melFixed, I’m using the app because it’s quicker to get notifications and stuff when I’m busy, but it’s really confusing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ah then maybe a goodvibratormarriage counselor instead of a benadryl then?
Hahahaha didn’t realize the point of this game was to straight up roast each other
I have no clue how this works but just wanna comment and shout out my love for this series (and cats of course).
No I'm telling you to go use it for make up sex 🙄are you already telling me to go **** myself? harsh
my bones are already rattled by this thread
that's a good sign
that's a good sign
ok so now tell me why you voted for mel
I just think it’s a good place to start. It’s just the start, probably will change a lot
hahah usually not... but D1 lynch votes tend to be "joke votes" at first. The at first is very important because later on in D1 we expect some light reads and some light reasoning as to why you're voting a specific person.Hahahaha didn’t realize the point of this game was to straight up roast each other
57 posts. It took us 57 posts to already derail the thread.
Clearly you have been gone awhileWho the heck are all these people who I've never played with
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Light? Nah man. Go hard or go home.light reads and some light reasoning
What are you seconding then?I’ll second that at the moment
lynch Mel
What are you seconding then?
Cause WildZoo voted them first
Oh just wait nooblet, I haven't even gotten around to you 😏Hahahaha didn’t realize the point of this game was to straight up roast each other
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Actually it only took you 6 😛57 posts. It took us 57 posts to already derail the thread.
Its a gift.Actually it only took you 6 😛
Why are you following WZ?Cause WildZoo voted them first
Legit can’t wait, plz come at meOh just wait nooblet, I haven't even gotten around to you 😏
Why are you following WZ?
It was just a phrase... I don’t have any affiliation with them
I get the feeling I’m going to leave for 5 minutes and be 75 pages behind.
leaving now whilst I’m behind

leaving now whilst I’m behind

Ok I will rephrase. Why not second any of the other votes on the board?It was just a phrase... I don’t have any affiliation with them
mel your crotch rubbing cat pic doesn't exactly scream "authority"Oh just wait nooblet, I haven't even gotten around to you 😏
I love youLegit can’t wait, plz come at me
JJ? really? What are you, some sort of spiderman character? And you couldn't even have been named after one of the good characters. Nope you went and named yourself after clowny dingus who constantly makes a fool of himself. Don't worry I'm sure you'll live up to that name.Legit can’t wait, plz come at me
(and yes I know who J. J. Bittenbinder is)
Ok I will rephrase. Why not second any of the other votes on the board?
I am not that suspicious of anyone yet, and it was just a spur of the moment. I like to lynch early and then change it throughout the day cause I’m busy. If it wasn’t D1 I’d have reads to go off of, but right now I don’t
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You and your nooblet hazingJJ? really? What are you, some sort of spiderman character? And you couldn't even have been named after one of the good characters. Nope you went and named yourself after clowny dingus who constantly makes a fool of himself. Don't worry I'm sure you'll live up to that name.
(and yes I know who J. J. Bittenbinder is)
......well I've been doing my zoom sessions all wrong then....mel your crotch rubbing cat pic doesn't exactly scream "authority"
Yeah but this one straight up asked for it lolYou and your nooblet hazing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aight don’t you be coming at J Jonah Jamieson like that, in the game he’s straight up Alex Jones and I’m here for it.JJ? really? What are you, some sort of spiderman character? And you couldn't even have been named after one of the good characters. Nope you went and named yourself after clowny dingus who constantly makes a fool of himself. Don't worry I'm sure you'll live up to that name.
(and yes I know who J. J. Bittenbinder is)
I rep either interpretation w pride
don't forget champs reveal in 1 hour
be there or you're literally outted
be there or you're literally outted
Should I still vote...don't forget champs reveal in 1 hour
be there or you're literally outted
what is a what nowdon't forget champs reveal in 1 hour
be there or you're literally outted
Ya I did, can’t blame lol......well I've been doing my zoom sessions all wrong then....
Yeah but this one straight up asked for it lol
stay awhile and spectate maybe....I have no clue how this works but just wanna comment and shout out my love for this series (and cats of course).
this is werewolf, also known as mafia
join us next game if you like what you see here (but judging on what has been posted so far I seriously doubt it)
You will always see yourself as online but I cannot see that you're online or not so you did it rightI think my accounts broken. Online status is off and it still says in online
View attachment 302677
If you want to. It's still open until :59.Should I still vote...
it's important!what is a what now
what's important???If you want to. It's still open until :59.
it's important!
let me or @kaydubs know if you would like to spectate the game and we can add you to the spectator chat 🙂I have no clue how this works but just wanna comment and shout out my love for this series (and cats of course).
!!!!!!!!!!!!what's important???
Another PMing game#traumatized
Did you get traumatized by a PM partner? Didn't I warn you about these things in the noob game?
Hahahaha didn’t realize the point of this game was to straight up roast each other
oh you sweet summer child
Lynch Ziggy
Cause it's been a while 😉
###lynch paws###
Bc I think you stole Alyssa’s cat and that **** is unnecessarily confusing
Bc I think you stole Alyssa’s cat and that **** is unnecessarily confusing
Hey now! It has been. I haven’t played a game in a while either so it’s great to have a reunionDid you get traumatized by a PM partner? Didn't I warn you about these things in the noob game?
oh you sweet summer child
Lynch Ziggy
Cause it's been a while 😉

Nah, she was rocking the calico until recently with the boobies.###lynch paws###
Bc I think you stole Alyssa’s cat and that **** is unnecessarily confusing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
its mostly to troll cubs I think... idk it was paws' idea###lynch paws###
Bc I think you stole Alyssa’s cat and that **** is unnecessarily confusing
I was a foolDid you get traumatized by a PM partner? Didn't I warn you about these things in the noob game?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't worry guys, I finished the first book so now I have just enough knowledge to choke on! 
It is indeed alissa's cat lol, she made it for me! It was to troll cubs, also to be confusing, and yes I rocked calico before boobiesits mostly to troll cubs I think... idk it was paws' idea
I'm excited to play with new people! Please welcome me to the family
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 444
#traumatized