Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sad that the emoji from my phone didn't show up...I'm excited to play with new people! Please welcome me to the family
😍 <--- add this at the end of my original message
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm sad that the emoji from my phone didn't show up...I'm excited to play with new people! Please welcome me to the family
When did she say that?I like how Sporty told us there is a double kill mechanic. That's nice of her.
In the intro postWhen did she say that?
In the intro post
Be wise- it may not be within your favor to announce your clan publicly on the game thread.
There have been other games were some sort of grouping like that was how the wolves could get an extra kill. Like your breed group in the dogs game. Right @PippyPony ? 😉How does that warrant a double kill mechanism?
#Terriers4lifeLike your breed group in the dogs game. Right @PippyPony ? 😉
Fife or Douglas myselfI'm from Clann Cosgraigh but I don't think that counts here
idk it hurts to hold my vote for that longHai AM
You wanna change your vote? It's not really revenge unless you get me lynched in a last minute ****show today
Wow such anti-nerd discriminationlynch WZ for actually finishing the whole book.😛
I really should sit down and do that.
Heading to bed 😴 see you guys in a few hours.
Starting early with the wild assumptions, I see. +1 villageIn the intro post
Why?I think I'm gonna go with
Lynch Kota
For now
1) don’t you dare start with that leprechaun crap again hahaLet's see, top o' my head thoughts:
- Mel is being a trolly dork, can go either way
1) I do what I wantReally? Really people? 3 votes for me already? 🙄
1) don’t you dare start with that leprechaun crap again haha
2) oh yeah then why are you voting for me?
Honestly for a second I was like didn’t she just quote something saying not to reveal clans? 😳I'm from Clann Cosgraigh but I don't think that counts here
I'm voting for big catsday 1 placeholder lynch tally
Pippy (2) - AM, Mel
Doggo (1) - alissa
Barks (1) - doggo
Mel (3) - WZ, Kota, genny
alissa (2) - bigcats, Paws
Kota (2) - Barks, jenjen
ziggy (1) - dina
paws (1) - ziggy
WZ (1) - Wondering
14/26
Missing: a lot
Waffles: 0
lynch closes at 9pm CDT (~10.75 hours)
But it just seems like such a pippy thing to doI think she’s trying to get village cred by passing off knowing about the double kill as her “reading it” in the intro post.
Would you say it's AI?But it just seems like such a pippy thing to do
Result: about 30 minutes. It's cliche-laden already, and I've only read 1/3 of the first book. I will probably read the rest of them too.I found this: Warriors
so I guess I'll see how long I can handle reading writing by committee.
Do you know for a fact that this is a thing?I think if there is a clan-based double kill mechanic, it would be dumb for a wolf to shoot themselves in the foot by pointing it out this early before getting a chance to catch the people who don't read
I think it feels more like a village pippy thing than wolfWould you say it's AI?
No, that's why I said if there isDo you know for a fact that this is a thing?
That's interesting. Did you see that that is my exact wording for voting BC?So far, I think StayingPositive or BC are at the top of my suspicious list.
BC - stated she was “traumatized” by the pm vote
Positive - I think positive came off a little strong and very antagonistic of others to start; however, I’ve never played with them so I don’t know how they usually are
unlynch Mel
Lynch BC
Why turkey over 3m, MDD, Suni, cubs, or MsP?Hey peeps.
I don’t see anything sticking out yet, so no reason to add to any existing votes.
lets Lynch turkey
hasnt checked in yet, so let’s see if this forces them on thread ....
,... also, turkeys are not cats.
I totally agree with this except for the comment about Mel. Not sure why he's voting Pippy and I thought his reasoning for it, "pointing out that there's a possible double kill mechanism seems wolfy.." was kinda weak. I thought a wolf wouldn't want to point this out in case someone didn't read the intro post which I think someone mentioned already. Also, I'm getting the same vibes from Mel from when I wolfed with him. Half troll, half serious - getting cover from getting all those laugh reacts but posting some serious content so people aren't too quick to scrutinize him (although he's getting a little heat now)Let's see, top o' my head thoughts:
- Paws came out of the gate ~swinging~, doesn't strike me as wolfish behavior
- Mel is being a trolly dork, can go either way
- Pippy starting off by pointing out mechanics that may or may not be in place is pretty normal
I could also see some roles that only work within a clan, maybe blocking, normal killing, or ability to hide their action etc,. Lots of possibilities, and all speculation for now. Mechanically though, it always makes sense to require the presence of a player on a group to perform a Role on them.No, that's why I said if there is
Don’t want to vouch in any way, but IIRC most of the time when Mel seems to be an annoying dick seems to be village. I have Found it better not to pay much attention to those antics.I totally agree with this except for the comment about Mel. Not sure why he's voting Pippy and I thought his reasoning for it, "pointing out that there's a possible double kill mechanism seems wolfy.." was kinda weak. I thought a wolf wouldn't want to point this out in case someone didn't read the intro post which I think someone mentioned already. Also, I'm getting the same vibes from Mel from when I wolfed with him. Half troll, half serious - getting cover from getting all those laugh reacts but posting some serious content so people aren't too quick to scrutinize him (although he's getting a little heat now)
Also side eyeing Kota right now. Not getting the same noob villageness I got last game and seems a little jumpy...
so for now...
unlynch doggo
Lynch mel
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.