WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Night 8

"Before I go to StarClan, there is something I must do. Firestar, Onewhisker, listen. Mudclaw is a brave warrior. but he is not the right cat to lead WindClan. In these last moons we have learned that the future of our Clans lies in friendship. I want no rivalry between WindClan and ThunderClan after I am gone. We must have no enemies."

Tallstar strode out from his talking place, placing a paw on the newly-appointed Onestar's shoulder. WindClan would live in peace or die trying, and he hoped that it would mean happiness in the cats he cared for so deeply. He then departed, never returning to his clan. His body was never found and some say that he became a celestial being and immediately ascended into StarClan for his brave leadership for so many moons.

1587911556444.png

DEAD IS @SnowshoeDog143 - Talltail, lynch cancel

That same night, an elegant tortoiseshell tom found his way into Riverclan. He charmed the clan leader and wound his way to the dens. Others had always stood in his way of becoming a warrior, so he had long set out to live a life for himself and only himself. Just the others became accustomed to his presence, he turned on them, attacking their queens and stealing as many kits as he could carry before disappearing into the night once again. No one knew where he came from. No one knew where he went. Some furrowed their brows in disgust, wondering why his name wasn't Cotton-Eyed Joe.

One queen died during the attack. She, like the tom, had sought refuge in the clans. She, unlike the tom, actually had a kind heart.

1587912696624.png

DEAD IS.... @cubsrule4e - Sasha, 2x rez

--------------------------------------
1587913577109.png
1587913545331.png
1587913654574.png
1587913536692.png

The battle in the dark forest had come to a close. Many lives were lost on either side, but they each knew... this was the end. With all of Riverclan dead, the clans knew that things looked bleak. Brambleclaw (@dolphin106258) stepped to the front of the line, standing in the very pawprints of his former leader, Firestar. It was his time to take the reins. He motioned to the others. Jayfeather (@JJ Bittenbinder), his future medicine cat, drew next to him. Onestar (@PippyPony) stepped to his other side. Even the ShadowClan medicine cat, Runningnose (@MrsDrDr) knew that he was needed at the front.

1587913304347.png
1587913327918.png
1587913358690.png

Across the clearing from them, three murderers stood. They had died once, and when StarClan rejected their spirits, they went to live a haunted life in the Dark Forest. Brokenstar (@Eriyo) was loathed even by his own clan when he lived in the forest territories, and his desire for power overtook any amount of empathy a cat could carry in their hearts. Tigerclaw (@WildZoo), his eventual successor, was hardly any better. He killed his very own Thunderclan deputy and then his leader in attempts to take control, but when his plans were foiled, he found his way to the broken ShadowClan. Hawkfrost (@genny), his beautiful but illegitimate child through Sasha, stood by his side.

1587913498665.png

From the depths of the brush, there was rustling. The tortoiseshell rogue, Sol (@Animal Midwife) claimed a spot next to his twisted comrades. He worked alone, but the corrupt will always find the place they belong.

The battle in the Dark Forest is over.

WOLVES WIN

---------------------------------------------------------​

The Roster
2. @Animal Midwife - Sol, Wolf LONER, EEN night kill, blocker
4. @Eriyo - Brokenstar, 1x kill avoidance

5. @JJ Bittenbinder - Jayfeather, gleaner
7. @WildZoo - Tigerclaw, 2x modified strongarm
11. @MrsDrDr - Runningnose, protector
20. @PippyPony - Onewhisker (UPGRADED TO ONESTAR) - post restrictor + 1x kill avoidance
26. @dolphin106258 - Brambleclaw - vig kill

6. @genny - Hawkfrost, Wolf 2x extra kill

Starclan:

2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + ?????
22. @Dinashadow - Twolegs, Chaos vig/poisoner/role name seer
Anywhere. @Ms Procrastinator - Princess, passive day silencer
17. @ziggyandjazzy - Tallpoppy, Neighbor
16. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Smudge, PMer
13. @Barkley13 - Crowfeather, tracker
24. @StartingoverVet - Bluefur, clan seer

19. @Caiter92 - Scourge, night results manipulator
8. @BigCats - Barley, jailor
3. @Kota1000 - Blackfoot, blocker
23. @Doggo Labs - Fireheart, Ask-A-Mod
1. @mmmdreamerz - Leopardfur, backup
2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + Night hydra/dead commune
12. @Sunbodi - Mothwing, vanillager
10. @WonderingStudent - Crookedjaw, redirector
14. @alissa14 - Morningflower, Neighbor
21. @Lawper - Mousefur, Upgrader
15. @cubsrule4e - Sasha, 2x Rez
9. @SnowshoeDog143 - Talltail, lynch cancel

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Dislike
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Feel free to ask questions about game design or whatever else behind the scenes!

Also yes. When everyone was wondering why someone would NK MsP, I was cracking up. Because WHO ELSE would

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Well-played wolves! Who killed Sunbodi N1?

Eriyo did. Pure dumb luck. It used up her one extra life.
Omg I put this crazy theory in deadchat that you did it with a strongarm and were protected from the backlash by my jailing and I CANT BELIEVE IT COULDVE BEEN TRUE

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I'm gonna go nap for like 5 days. This game was exhausting.

Oh and @PippyPony you know I usually take your death requests - I just couldn't this time. There was too much going on mechanically that we were having to dodge. The alissa kill was because we thought there was a chance sporty had made the loner a neighbor with a villager.

Still don't know what that moonpool thing was about...

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Omg I put this crazy theory in deadchat that you did it with a strongarm and were protected from the backlash by my jailing and I CANT BELIEVE IT COULDVE BEEN TRUE
I actually have no idea how that would have been resolved :laugh: I would think that since I "broke through" the jailing I still would have died.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh! What would 3m have gotten as backup?

WHO ELSE WOULD NK A LOW POSTER:rofl:
For the longest time I don't think we really talked about that kill having come from the loner. It seemed obvious after we figured out it was AM but there was so much going on in the game it just didn't seem that clear from inside it.

And yes this means I defended AM most of the game without even knowing we were on the same team...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I actually have no idea how that would have been resolved :laugh: I would think that since I "broke through" the jailing I still would have died.
Dubz would've died even if she strongarmed the bomb. Strongarm was good for breaking through protection, jailing, blocking, and would've also killed through the extra lives that Lawp gave out.

Of course, one of their strongarm attempts was unneeded (not that they knew this at the time), and the other broke through Dubz being blocked, if I'm remembering correctly.

• Wow
My deepest apologies to @Lawper. I didn't actually want to lynch you but nobody wanted to go for cubs, so I had to adapt. We thought we still had another day to go - didn't realize AM had a kill left!

Haha probably best it didn't last another day. When I was trying to figure out wolf teams yesterday I realized it had to be you and genny... would have probably put cubs in there still though. Sorry @cubsrule4e

Nope never thought at any point in this game that there could be a lone wolf despite all my mechanics talk, so I would have probably defended AM to the end

Also I admit I was wrong most of the game about @WildZoo pointing out mels fake rojo makes her village

Haha probably best it didn't last another day. When I was trying to figure out wolf teams yesterday I realized it had to be you and genny... would have probably put cubs in there still though. Sorry @cubsrule4e

Nope never thought at any point in this game that there could be a lone wolf despite all my mechanics talk, so I would have probably defended AM to the end

Also I admit I was wrong most of the game about @WildZoo pointing out mels fake rojo makes her village
There was a millisecond where I wasn't sure what to say so I quoted it, was like wtf, and then decided he must be from another wolf pack. In that time BC posted so she got first grab at the cred :p

Reactions: 1 users

Also we were gonna kill you anyway so that's alright ;)

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
There was a millisecond where I wasn't sure what to say so I quoted it, was like wtf, and then decided he must be from another wolf pack. In that time BC posted so she got first grab at the cred :p

Like logically if we had lynched you and you flipped wolf, I would look at that event and decide there was another pack because of it. But I definitely feel like that would not have happened.

I absolutely must give a shoutout to @genny and @Eriyo for playing it cool under pressure yesterday, especially Eriyo with it being her first time having to spin lies to get a villager on her side in PM. You guys did great :love:

And @Caiter92 too wiggling out of her lynch. It almost worked!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I absolutely must give a shoutout to @genny and @Eriyo for playing it cool under pressure yesterday, especially Eriyo with it being her first time having to spin lies to get a villager on her side in PM. You guys did great :love:

I still thought she might be lying but I was so unsure about everyone else lol

• Haha
Like logically if we had lynched you and you flipped wolf, I would look at that event and decide there was another pack because of it. But I definitely feel like that would not have happened.
I was trying to live while also trying to be the wolf to go down if any of us did the last 2-3 days. There was a minefield of twisted reads waiting for you guys if I flipped lol

• Haha
Also please explain why none of the mechanics made sense. What were the gif restrictions and why was mrs redirection duplicated and what all did caiters ability do

• Haha
  • Hmm
Feel free to ask questions about game design or whatever else behind the scenes!

Also yes. When everyone was wondering why someone would NK MsP, I was cracking up. Because WHO ELSE would
Now can you tell me if AM had an even night kill and just didn’t use it. Because I am salty this game didn’t end earlier if she could have killed more

Also please explain why none of the mechanics made sense. What were the gif restrictions and why was mrs redirection duplicated and what all did caiters ability do
The gifs were meeeee. I could mess with night results, remember? :p

We also made barks see pip with 3m cause we were trying to frame her for 3m’s death but someone was jailed that night so it didn’t work :whistle:

• Wow

And a shoutout to you for being such a quick thinker and always sounding so village in all of your reads! Really glad you went with the supportive ISO of Caiter, even though dolphin spoiled it by shooting her.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Lolol you and dolphin were just observing wolves discussing night kills on thread ;)

Wow just talk about killing us in front of us. No respect

Bet you guys were laughing everyone took to your conversion attempt story

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users