WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

She apologized to Ziggy but not really
It wasn't really an apology. Feel free to go look at other games and you will see that ziggy and I are not best WW/SDN friends. The ONE TIME that I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in a game and ignore all of her game red flags because they had always proved incorrect and biased she was actually a wolf, so nope, I will always assume she is a wolf until she is mod confirmed otherwise.
 
It wasn't really an apology. Feel free to go look at other games and you will see that ziggy and I are not best WW/SDN friends. The ONE TIME that I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in a game and ignore all of her game red flags because they had always proved incorrect and biased she was actually a wolf, so nope, I will always assume she is a wolf until she is mod confirmed otherwise.

Okay, thanks for explaining more
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you already cleared the two people, or will rereading help you clear them?
No, I think you misunderstood. After the morning reveal, I will re-read based on Mel and whoever dying and being told their affiliations. So I will have two mod confirmed players, and I will go back and see who interacted with them, what they were talking about, etc
 
No, I think you misunderstood. After the morning reveal, I will re-read based on Mel and whoever dying and being told their affiliations. So I will have two mod confirmed players, and I will go back and see who interacted with them, what they were talking about, etc

Okay, that makes sense!
 
Night 1: Moonrise

All was not well in the Tribe of Endless Hunting last night. While many cats of the Clans were soundly asleep in their dens, others spilled into the Cave of Pointed Stones and spread havoc.

Beside him, he heard Feathertail whisper, "Crowpaw." She gave Stormfur a long look, filled with love and sorrow, her blue eyes glowing in the moonlight. "I can hear the voices clearly now," she murmured. "This is for me to do."

When a dark tom entered, she leapt from her vantage point, gripping to one of the pointed stones. Feathertail's ears pinned back to her head as the stone cracked, and then... a massive shudder spread through the cave. Stone tumbled from the ceiling, pinning the tom below. Feathertail hurled to the floor of the cave beside him.

1587306112483.png



@Sunbodi - Feathertail, bomb

Her companions scrambled from the cave before meeting the same fate, their cries of distress drowning out the sound of the dark tom stirring. He would wait until they slept. Then he would escape the cave and live again.

also....

Subbing in for @turkey.fever is @dolphin106258!​


The Roster
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Kota1000
4. @Eriyo
5. @JJ Bittenbinder
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo
8. @BigCats
9. @jenjen2020
10. @WonderingStudent
11. @MrsDrDr
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @CoffeeQuestionMark
17. @ziggyandjazzy
Anywhere. @Ms Procrastinator
19. @Caiter92
20. @PippyPony
21. @StayingPositive2017
22. @Dinashadow
23. @Doggo Labs
24. @StartingoverVet
26. @dolphin106258

Starclan:
2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + ?????
12. @Sunbodi - Feathertail, Bomb

It is now Day 2. Lynch closes at 9 PM Central.​

*please note italic portion of write up is Erin Hunter's writing. This is both credit to her and indication that you crazies shouldn't read too hard into it. 😛
 
Last edited:
Night 1: Moonrise

All was not well in the Tribe of Endless Hunting last night. While many cats of the Clans were soundly asleep in their dens, others spilled into the Cave of Pointed Stones and spread havoc.

Beside him, he heard Feathertail whisper, "Crowpaw." She gave Stormfur a long look, filled with love and sorrow, her blue eyes glowing in the moonlight. "I can hear the voices clearly now," she murmured. "This is for me to do."

When a dark tom entered, Feathertail leapt from her vantage point, gripping to one of the pointed stones. Feathertail's ears pinned back to her head as the stone cracked, and then... a massive shudder spread through the cave. Stone tumbled from the ceiling, pinning the tom below. Feathertail hurled to the floor of the cave beside him.

View attachment 302763


@Sunbodi - Feathertail, bomb

Her companions scrambled from the cave before meeting the same fate, their cries of distress drowning out the sound of the dark tom stirring. He would wait until they slept. Then he would escape the cave and live again.

also....

Subbing in for @turkey.fever is @dolphin106258!​


The Roster
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Kota1000
4. @Eriyo
5. @JJ Bittenbinder
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo
8. @Big Cats
9. @jenjen2020
10. @WonderingStudent
11. @MrsDrDr
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @CoffeeQuestionMark
17. @ziggyandjazzy
Anywhere. @Ms Procrastinator
19. @Caiter92
20. @PippyPony
21. @StayingPositive2017
22. @Dinashadow
23. @Doggo Labs
24. @StartingoverVet
26. @dolphin106258

Starclan:
2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + ?????
12. @Sunbodi - Feathertail, Bomb

It is now Day 2. Lynch closes at 9 PM Central.​

*please note italic portion of write up is Erin Hunter's writing. This is both credit to her and indication that you crazies shouldn't read too hard into it. 😛
Why don't we have a dead woof?
 
What if she was blocked??

also want to let everyone know that I was followed last night and I’m sure whoever did that didn’t see anything to interesting other than me sleeping lol
Yeah thats a thought
It's just my opinion but I'm not crazy about immediately revealing night results or actions against you. Definietly your choice either way
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On reread, JJ (to my dismay) comes off more wolf than village :thinking:

currently in the pile of more wolf than village along with JJ is barks.. maybe Dina but that's just feelz
currently in more village than wolf pile is zj and kota
currently in the I hope they're a wolf just for fun is 3M
seeing as mel did not actually flip wolf (like what the fragment) those who earned points for that lynch concurrently lost them

Soooo are you going to say specifically what you read about me or just be vague?

Time to go back and re read sun’s posts
 
Multiple lives are kind of a Thing in the source material, so I really would not be surprised to see avoidances on either side. Also wouldn't be terribly surprised to have an alpha either tbh.
Oh ye this would make sense too. 9 lives for the clan leaders.

Though hopefully they didn't actually get 9 lives here :laugh:
 
Wow it’s quiet today, I was expecting to wake up and have a ton to read through
This cursed us. I reread 14 pages this morning :laugh:
Are you talking about him bussing all his fellow wolves or particularly when he bussed ziggy and voted for her for the same reasons he is now?
I wasn't sure if this was just an observation or actually leading to a conclusion/thought about sobsob in this game
Because games are boring now and 20% of 26 is ~5 wolves and a 3rd party.

(I'm kidding Sporty, I'm kidding)
I meant to comment on this yesterday, but I don't recall sporty's games in particular being that formulaic. Smash comes to mind. I don't remember the numbers for Horses and Birbs.
No, I'm not. But you're making definitive statements and it's day 1. Voting for someone who turns out to be a wolf does not clear anyone on a day 1 lynch.

You can think whatever you want, but you are very wrong lol ziggy is being ziggy.
I'm not defending ziggy? Your reasons for putting me number 2 earlier were cause of my read on ziggy. At this point, ziggy is being ziggy to me and i disagree with your reasoning for why she is a wolf or why I am.

Also, I have been playing a long time. I am not dumb enough to defend someone if I was a wolf, let alone another wolf. So you logic is even more faulty to me 😉
Don't like these two posts together...defends ziggy and then said she wasn't defending ziggy
If this is a legit rojo then 🤣 that was literally one of the first things mel tried to tell us not to do in Roaring Twenties. But I guess it makes sense if he has a history of doing so. I usually give the benefit of the doubt since everyone is always so quick to think something is rojo when it ends up not being so (ie Coop in Meats reading list and Sunbodi in Soccer) but definitely don't like the "But yeah don't do that just yet." portion of mel's post. I understand accidentally posting something meant for your mod role PM (I've almost done it multiple times) but I can't think of a scenario where this line would make sense for a village role PM.

No point to bandwagon on Mel. I know people will jump on me for going off feels after 13 pages full of posts but honestly I just skimmed half way through and haven't analyzed enough.

lynch MrsDrDr

-____________________________________________________________

My theory: The clan mechanic (choosing a player each night to possibly PM with) could be some sort of way to catch 3P players since it feels possible 3P players would be lone cats with no clan. Thus, no one would be able to PM them through this mechanic (maybe 3P has some sort of other PM power so don't take that they are able to PM you = they aren't 3P imo).
I'd like more on this vote. Also, pretty sure it didn't count since you never unlynched me :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing but with AM restricted she won’t be able to play 20 questions with us. Something about that seems wolfy. I’m guessing whoever restricted her is a wolf. I would think it’s pretty anti village to post restrict AM in such a way in general. Especially since most people, including myself, have read her as village so far
 

To specify, I was saying if Mel fake posted to make it seem like he was wolf and he ended up being village it would be a pointless bamboozle on his part.

Unlynch JJ

Lynch Ziggy.


Reasoning: Look to page 2. Piggy backed off of random lynching that was done before them. Although ziggy's seemed more deliberate. was nice to dina after dina lynched them. a village would be mad. a wolf would try and take attention off themselves. Notice how Pippy reacted to a random lynch versus how ziggy did on page 2.

I thought I remembered her saying lynch ziggy if I die? Or was that someone else? I feel like given the experience of a lot of people in this game they might pick Sun because she was going to hard on some people to lead us in that direction, but also they probably know we know that's what they'd want us to do... :/
 
Also she was a very strong and leading village presence so maybe they wanted to destabilize us for that reason. Before all the Mel stuff we were leaning jenjen & ziggy, does anyone have any updated thoughts on either of them?
 
To specify, I was saying if Mel fake posted to make it seem like he was wolf and he ended up being village it would be a pointless bamboozle on his part.



I thought I remembered her saying lynch ziggy if I die? Or was that someone else? I feel like given the experience of a lot of people in this game they might pick Sun because she was going to hard on some people to lead us in that direction, but also they probably know we know that's what they'd want us to do... :/
She had ziggy, caiter, and barks as her wolf reads. I could see it as one (or multiple) of them killing her out of fear, or others killing her to frame them. This is why night kill analysis is difficult. I think it's fair to keep an eye on them and put pressure there to honor sunbodi's reads, I don't think it should be used as a sole reason to lynch any of them.
 
She had ziggy, caiter, and barks as her wolf reads. I could see it as one (or multiple) of them killing her out of fear, or others killing her to frame them. This is why night kill analysis is difficult. I think it's fair to keep an eye on them and put pressure there to honor sunbodi's reads, I don't think it should be used as a sole reason to lynch any of them.
While I agree with this... most of us weren’t jumping on the ziggy or Cait train with her. Although, barks I find interesting (she always comes across as sketch to me though lol) so I guess I’ll be looking there. I would of course like to hear more from her before I make a final decision
 
Why would y’all just jump to a post restriction like smh she posts a bunch of memes and now you just gave her an excuse to do so (If she didn’t have to) like y’all did for french
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully @Animal Midwife will be able to answer through her post restriction, who are you looking at besides pippy?

@Eriyo can you explain your coffee vote from yesterday more?

@CoffeeQuestionMark are you still on ziggy and barks? You also mentioned giving wolfy points to eriyo but didn't vote there so an update on that would be cool.

@PippyPony After reading back I disagree with your statements on coffee. Are you still looking in that direction? And who else has caught your eye?

I'm also interested in the thoughts on ziggy from @cubsrule4e @Dinashadow and @StartingoverVet since there seemed to be discordance from her former packmates. Cubs seemed pretty strongly pro-zig, but dina's thoughts seemed to flip flop through the day and I wasn't sure where sobsob ended up. So updates please!
 
Why would y’all just jump to a post restriction like smh she posts a bunch of memes and now you just gave her an excuse to do so (If she didn’t have to) like y’all did for french
did she fake a post restriction in Canada?
I really don't think AM would risk a fake restriction, what would people say tomorrow or the next day if no one else had a restriction? What if there was someone else with a restriction today?
I would not put it past a wolf clan though to restrict her if she was a wolf and feeling to stressed to talk though.
 
you didn't post any thoughts on anybody except for on Kota yesterday
and the way that you spoke about Mel made it sound like you expected him to flip as non-wolf

Yeah, I get that. I spent a while yesterday going through a bunch of people's different posts to find observations to add to the discussion, but I was nervous about it bc I didn't want to post something dumb and also I don't know much about what I'm looking for in posts tbh. I know that makes it sound like I'm using my noobletness as an excuse, though, so I get you questioning me.

I was surprised about Mel dropping that message in here because I didn't really understand how someone could mistaken this forum for wolf chat. Also, he'd been trolling this whole time. I didn't actually expect him to be village tho, it was more of a lighthearted post. If I was a wolf idk why I would question Mel because it would be sick cover for me to get through a day without a potential wolf lynch