Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did I steal thoughts from your head 😵Sometimes she steals thoughts from my head
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How did I steal thoughts from your head 😵Sometimes she steals thoughts from my head
SORCERYHow did I steal thoughts from your head 😵
barks - nowhere near enough content +wolf point but I like to give them a day or twoWhat are your thoughts on Barks, Alissa, and BC?
😵 this seems awfully clueless coming from you.
It’s a weird NK choice imo, tbh it would be the kind of choice you would make to sow chaos in the thread but you don’t seem very wolfy so someone else must’ve had that idea.@Eriyo can you explain your coffee vote from yesterday more?
Hey @CoffeeQuestionMark -- why did you ask where I saw the double kill thing if you had already made the same assumption?
This seems fishy to me as well... Maybe she/he was trying to see if you had any special abilities?
lynch coffee
But it’s only D1, unless the ability was during the day or her character description gave it away, I doubt she’d know any important information at this stage
Haha you make a good point, I completely forgot it's only day 1 🤣
unlych coffee
I need to think (or not think) this further
I've only played one game, so I don't have much to base this from.. But in the noob game I played, I was reading too much into what people were saying early on in the game and I ended up being lead in the wrong direction and trusting people that shouldn't have been trusted. I just trying not to repeat that and not let myself get too influenced by other people (hence why I unlynched coffee)
I remember you attempting to seer a wolf so I wouldn't discount thinking a lot, manatee. You ended up in the lead because people waited until late in the cycle to vote/discuss causing unintentional sheep bandwagons. I'm happy to see your higher activity, but it's still important to note that the best way to get a read on people is through pressuring and bouncing thoughts off of others. How do you feel about Coffee? now?
Haha I tried to seer the wolf and then it didn't work, so I never actually confirmed it. But you are right that the fact that I tried to seer one means my thoughts weren't totally off that game. Thanks for pointing that out!
Regarding my thoughts on coffee, he hasn't really said anything else to make me suspicious of him being a wolf, so he's safe in my boat for now
Why?lynch Dina
well, there are a lot of new playersFair, but I would argue you also want your suspicions to be well-supported. Mine was an instinct based on her behavior, which other people know better than me and were saying that it's normal for her. I didn't want to make a bad guess without real evidence.
Also, look what happened when I made that post about Mel. lol. It was in jest and now it's been brought up against me.
Sorry if you mentioned it earlier and I missed it, but what's your reasoning behind this? Alissa has seemed pro-village to me since yesterday since she's been helping us a lot and giving her theorieslynch alissa
Yes. What that sounded like to me was:@PippyPony , explained my thought process behind that in an earlier post
Who are you looking at now that you feel good about coffee and sunbodi flipped village? And what made you put coffee in the good pile in the first place?@WildZoo Hopefully this clears up why I initially chose to lynch coffee and then changed my mind soon after. Since we can't trust anyone in this game, I am trying to come up with my own reasoning instead of just agreeing with other people (which is what I did with coffee and why I removed my lynch). I feel good about coffee now 🙂
are you saying thats more wolf than noobYes. What that sounded like to me was:
"I didn't want to try to go after a strong player on the thread, because I was afraid she would turn on me, get other people on board, and then I would be lynched."
Not helping your case.
Why you were with SunnyB the night she died.
Your other info doesn't implicate another player though?
Ok hold on, you're bringing up really good points about Alissa that I completely missed. @WildZoo I'm starting to understand your lynch nowThis seems like a terrible idea. It's like you're trying to find a workaround for the fact that we said not to discuss clans on the thread. Major major sketch points.
Nerd
Now you are outing a tracker for no reason other than using it to imply you're sure they didn't see you kill anyone last night? More sketch points for you.
😵 this seems awfully clueless coming from you.
You're not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but something about it seems wolfy? Are you conflicted about whether wolfy is good or bad?
This seems very detailed but at the same time decidedly casual, like you're trying to comment on why she's dead without looking like you have knowledge of the reasoning behind why she's dead.
Hi.
Stop lynching me.
Edit: thank you. Lol
????????? Where did this come from???? Maybe I am really bad at reading memes (entirely possible) but that's not what I got from AM's posts when I skimmed them.
Lol what?It’s a weird NK choice imo, tbh it would be the kind of choice you would make to sow chaos in the thread but you don’t seem very wolfy so someone else must’ve had that idea.
Oh thank you for posting, because I also have a sketch lean on you following D1 and had forgotten. LolOk hold on, you're bringing up really good points about Alissa that I completely missed. @WildZoo I'm starting to understand your lynch now
What are some reasons you’re voting Alissa?When I say it no one cares but pip says it and suddenly it's a decent lynch. Ok 😢
I wouldn't say ShadowClan is the smallest - at least not during book 1...they talk about being one of the largest actually, which is what leads to their conflict with some of the other clans. But yes I would expect different clans to have different numbers and assumed that was why sporty said not to put any stock in that.On the clans/PMing thing, I think maybe some clans are bigger than others, and that’s why some people can PM with more than others? But I read it as a clan is not all good or all bad, so that’s why Sporty said some people being able to PM with more than others is NAI. From what I read about the two clans that have been mentioned so far Thunderclan is a big clan and Shadowclan is (maybe) the smallest clan, so that would make sense?
Maybe I phrased it badly. Coffee isn't in my village pile, but he's just not in my suspicious pile anymore. He's neutral for now. I'm still trying to form proper opinions for who's on my radar, so I'll get back to you on thatWho are you looking at now that you feel good about coffee and sunbodi flipped village? And what made you put coffee in the good pile in the first place?
I am so glad I’m allowed to play to correct this egregious error. The first line is most definitely not referring to bramblestar in any form or fashion. 😎It is actually referencing Brokenstar.For context, this first line is talking about Bramblestar. He’s a baddie for sure. If there’s another sort of kidnapping mechanism I swear to god.
I don’t think we can assume Mel was in thunderclan for the game just because his character is in the books
Actually star clan is where the good kitties go when they die. Sky clan is like a forgotten or exiled clan that gets brought back later on if I remember correctly
What, worried that your pseudo-bus is going to pick up steam? 😉When I say it no one cares but pip says it and suddenly it's a decent lynch. Ok 😢
I am a she fwiwMaybe I phrased it badly. Coffee isn't in my village pile, but he's just not in my suspicious pile anymore. He's neutral for now. I'm still trying to form proper opinions for who's on my radar, so I'll get back to you on that
Um because I hadn’t said it yet and you did?How did I steal thoughts from your head 😵
Why’s thatI'm not totally convinced that @Animal Midwife is actually restricted to memes only
I'm confused, if AM wasn't actually restricted to memes, why would she only be posting with them? Isn't it better to use words?I'm not totally convinced that @Animal Midwife is actually restricted to memes only
Straight from my notes:What are some reasons you’re voting Alissa?
glad to see you dolphinoI am so glad I’m allowed to play to correct this egregious error. The first line is most definitely not referring to bramblestar in any form or fashion. 😎It is actually referencing Brokenstar.
No, I'm just offended 😛 What's a pseudo-bus?What, worried that your pseudo-bus is going to pick up steam? 😉
Why did MsP make it onto your list over the other zeroposters?
Why?
I meant brokenstar oops. Too many names sound similar. Stormfur StonefurI am so glad I’m allowed to play to correct this egregious error. The first line is most definitely not referring to bramblestar in any form or fashion. 😎It is actually referencing Brokenstar.
Also, @Animal Midwife posting in memes is just vague enough to point people in different directions but not specific enough to actually understand what claims she's making. I could see it being an attempt to prevent a solid village front, especially because one of the people she mentioned @Ms Procrastinator barely has any posts and hasn't posted since yesterday compared to some other people, especially after she posted this when Sun put Ms on one of her lists
Because enough people here didn't play Soccer that her totally aggro playstyle would set her up as a potential mislynch, plus if she's sniffing at the wrong trees then it's better to keep her alive as a distraction and a mislynch-driver.Lol what?
You played Soccer. I watched you play it. How is that a weird NK choice?
But I made the thoughts before you?Um because I hadn’t said it yet and you did?
I asked you another question too ya know
Because enough people here didn't play Soccer that her totally aggro playstyle would set her up as a potential mislynch, plus if she's sniffing at the wrong trees then it's better to keep her alive as a distraction and a mislynch-driver.
pretty sure AM says you're just blah blah blahing and ate sunbodi?
I’m still confused about why you think she’s not really post restrictedAlso, @Animal Midwife posting in memes is just vague enough to point people in different directions but not specific enough to actually understand what claims she's making. I could see it being an attempt to prevent a solid village front, especially because one of the people she mentioned @Ms Procrastinator barely has any posts and hasn't posted since yesterday compared to some other people, especially after she posted this when Sun put Ms on one of her lists
OMG IT WAS A JOKEBut I made the thoughts before you?
I know.
I was thinking maybe sunny was onto something and that’s why they got NK’d. He was looking at you, Caiter, and Ziggy. So I’m looking at y’all a little more carefully.

It could be a wolf tactic so that she can't actually directly address any concerns about her or adequately defend her lynch choices in words.I’m still confused about why you think she’s not really post restricted
OMG IT WAS A JOKE
Hmmmm ok
Do you know she was sniffing at the wrong trees?Because enough people here didn't play Soccer that her totally aggro playstyle would set her up as a potential mislynch, plus if she's sniffing at the wrong trees then it's better to keep her alive as a distraction and a mislynch-driver.
Although from what I saw seems like her main reason for think I was sketchy was that I was quiet and you know I was at work all dayBut I made the thoughts before you?
I know.
I was thinking maybe sunny was onto something and that’s why they got NK’d. He was looking at you, Caiter, and Ziggy. So I’m looking at y’all a little more carefully.
pretty sure AM says you're just blah blah blahing and ate sunbodi?
hmm ok. so I am confused by the short summary: monster eating someone
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.