WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It could be a wolf tactic so that she can't actually directly address any concerns about her or adequately defend her lynch choices in words.
I'm not saying it's the case, but I could see it as a possibility.

I also want to pre-empt this by saying I know she's directly calling for my head so nobody has to take my word for it, lol.
Sure but like someone else said it will be really obvious if she’s making it up if no one is post restricted going forward. Plus she’s still really trying to communicate which keeps her feeling okay to me
 
Sure but like someone else said it will be really obvious if she’s making it up if no one is post restricted going forward. Plus she’s still really trying to communicate which keeps her feeling okay to me
That is fair. I guess we will see tomorrow.

Also, @genny do you have a response for my concerns about you??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmm ok. so I am confused by the short summary: monster eating someone
AliveUnfortunateBird-max-1mb.gif
 
Apparently she posted only in french in a past game when she wasn't actually restricted to french.
She was a 3rd party player in that game. Thus, it was basically in her role description to be crazy and do things like that.

Everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten that in their recountings of the incident.
 
She was a 3rd party player in that game. Thus, it was basically in her role description to be crazy and do things like that.

Everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten that in their recountings of the incident.
OK, then I am probably off-base. I didn't play in that game. Was her 3P role goal to get lynched?
 
Do you know she was sniffing at the wrong trees?
Either she was sniffing at the right trees (probably not ziggy since that seems a little too obvious of a connection, but maybe that's what wolves want us to think??) or wolves killed her to make us think that she was sniffing at the right trees. Basically a big pile of wifom and I regret saying it was a weird NK choice because clearly it was an excellent one if it turned into this mess.
 
Either she was sniffing at the right trees (probably not ziggy since that seems a little too obvious of a connection, but maybe that's what wolves want us to think??) or wolves killed her to make us think that she was sniffing at the right trees. Basically a big pile of wifom and I regret saying it was a weird NK choice because clearly it was an excellent one if it turned into this mess.
1587319351086.jpeg

remember how KC did the phonetic posts?
giphy (5).gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. This seems like a terrible idea. It's like you're trying to find a workaround for the fact that we said not to discuss clans on the thread. Major major sketch points.

2. Now you are outing a tracker for no reason other than using it to imply you're sure they didn't see you kill anyone last night? More sketch points for you.


3. You're not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but something about it seems wolfy? Are you conflicted about whether wolfy is good or bad?
1. I really thought my question was innocent. It doesn’t reveal your name or info just if your character is the same as in the book. Again, notice how mel’s write up lacks a clan designation. I tried to ask mods since the write up said spottedleaf was thunderclan. Notice how Sunbodi’s writeup doesn’t even mention a clan? Even though her character was river clan? I just think a yes or no answer to the question I asked was innocent enough. Wouldn’t it be helpful to then know the clans of the dead so that everyone can get a basic idea of how many are left in the clan? There are 26 players so I would guess there’s about 5 per clan if sky clan is involved and about 6 per clan if it’s only the 4 original clans, thunder, river, wind, and shadow. I’m sorry if I made people uneasy but I really don’t understand how revealing only if your character (without naming who that is) is in the same clan as the books. I can tell you that mine matches.

2. I don’t understand how I’m outing a tracker. There’s a tracker or watcher in most games that I’ve played so far so why would this be any different? How do you even know the tracker is village? All I said was I was shadowed all last night... I assumed this meantI was watched or followed. How is this any different than you saying you were blocked last night? By your logic, oh snap, you just outed a blocker. But wait, there’s usually a blocker every game and blockers can be wolf or village so... did I ask who the tracker was? No, I don’t really like fishing.

3. I should’ve worded this better. I should have said village or wolfy. I think AM’s post restriction seems very wolfy. AM is typically a very pro-village player and she seems pretty village to me so far. But I still don’t understand that mel comment so I guess I have to read AGAIN. It would make sense for wolves to want to keep her from providing the useful (although sometimes aggressive in nature) AM content we’re used to. Now it’s just interrogation in meme form

Also... you said yourself that I’m an easy D1 lynch. Looks like you’re trying to make me an easy D2 lynch. I’ll keep that in mind
 
@Kota1000 i would like to know how you’re feeling about me since dubz reasoning for voting me, and some other people yesterday, is that I pushed you too hard. Do you agree or disagree? Do you think my actions are village or wolf?
 
Fair, but I would argue you also want your suspicions to be well-supported. Mine was an instinct based on her behavior, which other people know better than me and were saying that it's normal for her. I didn't want to make a bad guess without real evidence.

Also, look what happened when I made that post about Mel. lol. It was in jest and now it's been brought up against me.

Being also sorta new I feel you. Sometimes I just get a feeling about someone that doesn’t have much substantial evidence. Usually it’s based on how I interpret something, but sometimes it’s just a feeling.


@PippyPony , explained my thought process behind that in an earlier post
Yes. What that sounded like to me was:

"I didn't want to try to go after a strong player on the thread, because I was afraid she would turn on me, get other people on board, and then I would be lynched."

Not helping your case.

I am still not sure how AM’s quote implies JJ visited Sunbodi at night, or about AM being there as well...
[mention]Sunbodi [/mention] could you please explain this further

Edit: meant [mention]JJ Bittenbinder [/mention]not sunbodi


@Kota1000 i would like to know how you’re feeling about me since dubz reasoning for voting me, and some other people yesterday, is that I pushed you too hard. Do you agree or disagree? Do you think my actions are village or wolf?

I’m a little suspicious of the whole you lynching me for seemingly one reason, then when Dubz puts pressure on you argued a little before unlynching me. I don’t think you pushed too hard towards me, I just feel like you were sort of tunneling me initially. I am leaning more wolfy on you at the moment, but I want to hear more from Barkley before switching my lynch.
 
Last edited:
Either she was sniffing at the right trees (probably not ziggy since that seems a little too obvious of a connection, but maybe that's what wolves want us to think??) or wolves killed her to make us think that she was sniffing at the right trees. Basically a big pile of wifom and I regret saying it was a weird NK choice because clearly it was an excellent one if it turned into this mess.
It was definitely an interesting choice if we want to go down that path. On one hand, she wasn’t a huge threat to wolves because nobody was really following her pushing. On the other hand, she’s very pushy and could eventually steer a lynch their way. She also had an excellent track record in the soccer game so I’m guessing that had something to do with it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. I really thought my question was innocent. It doesn’t reveal your name or info just if your character is the same as in the book. Again, notice how mel’s write up lacks a clan designation. I tried to ask mods since the write up said spottedleaf was thunderclan. Notice how Sunbodi’s writeup doesn’t even mention a clan? Even though her character was river clan? I just think a yes or no answer to the question I asked was innocent enough. Wouldn’t it be helpful to then know the clans of the dead so that everyone can get a basic idea of how many are left in the clan? There are 26 players so I would guess there’s about 5 per clan if sky clan is involved and about 6 per clan if it’s only the 4 original clans, thunder, river, wind, and shadow. I’m sorry if I made people uneasy but I really don’t understand how revealing only if your character (without naming who that is) is in the same clan as the books. I can tell you that mine matches.

See, the thing is... I don't care one iota how many people are left in each clan.

And don't see why that would be important for anyone to know unless their role was based around solving for clans.

And considering I made a big deal yesterday of saying it sounded like wolves got an advantage from knowing that info, it seems to me you're trying to salvage that mechanic.

2. I don’t understand how I’m outing a tracker. There’s a tracker or watcher in most games that I’ve played so far so why would this be any different? How do you even know the tracker is village? All I said was I was shadowed all last night... I assumed this meantI was watched or followed. How is this any different than you saying you were blocked last night? By your logic, oh snap, you just outed a blocker. But wait, there’s usually a blocker every game and blockers can be wolf or village so... did I ask who the tracker was? No, I don’t really like fishing.
The difference -- and in my mind it is a big one -- is that I shared information to add to a previous mechanics discussion, while you shared to make yourself look less dangerous. People wondered why no wolf died when Sunbodi was killed, and theorized she could have been blocked. I am saying explicitly that there is 1) a separate wolf blocker 2) a wolf protector 3) an alpha who can take a bunch of hits.

For what it's worth, I'm strongly leaning the latter based on past Sporty games, the number of players in this game, and the particular theme of this game. So basically I am helping to confirm that we will probably have to lynch wolves in a specific order in order to win.

You shared your information in a sort of nervous "haha! I wasn't doing anything last night! look away plz, I can't be a wolf if I stayed home N1 & I would like you all to know that there's nothing to see here!" sort of way.

Tl;Dr:
You = proactive self-defense
Me = reactive game solving
 
I’m a little suspicious of the whole you lynching me for seemingly one reason, then when Dubz puts pressure on you argued a little before unlynching me. I don’t think you pushed too hard towards me, I just feel like you were sort of tunneling me initially. I am leaning more wolfy on you at the moment, but I want to hear more from Barkley before switching my lynch.
I just looked back. I never submitted a lynch vote for you. I questioned some of your actions because they seemed suspicious at the time. All in all, my pushing of you totaled about 4 posts I think before your responses sounded more village and I stopped posting. I don’t even want to think how many ziggy related posts by sunbodi are out there. And yes I did battle it out with dubz. We seem to be disagreeing a lot this game. However, I think I stood up well to her pressure. I am sorry for “pushing” looking back it is coming across a bit harsh and I think I was forgetting what it was like to be a noob just starting out. You’re doing great though so keep at it 🙂
 
Alright, my thought process:
aight are you accusing me because I look up the plane and apparently it's JJ the jet plane lol

I correctly guess AM is suspicious of me because of JJ the plane.

Haha I meant [mention]JJ Bittenbinder [/mention]

In my mind, this was an accusation. I thought she did the dead cheese because Sun just died and cheese is yellow (lol idk, I'm bad at charades). The "Hey, I've seen this one" made me think she was saying that she had a role and was claiming she saw me last PM with Sun before her death. I have played a little chatroom mafia where there were roles that would say who someone visited, this is what I thought she was claiming.

I came up against it pretty aggressively because I wasn't there, so if she's claiming to have this role and also claiming to see me then she's not who she says she is.

Also, I gotta go to CVS and do some errands but I'll be back.
 
honestly I just like filling up my spreadsheet with notes and I’m sad I can’t fill in clan info. I was hoping for more info upon death write up. It was a question I have. I get it. People don’t like it. I take it back. Is that better?

how is saying you’re blocked any different? “I didn’t try to kill sunbodi last night. I was blocked”

I wouldn’t call it pro active self defending when i received a fair amount of heat yesterday and already have two votes today
 
Wouldn’t it be helpful to then know the clans of the dead so that everyone can get a basic idea of how many are left in the clan? There are 26 players so I would guess there’s about 5 per clan if sky clan is involved and about 6 per clan if it’s only the 4 original clans, thunder, river, wind, and shadow.
I see this has already been mentioned but I am really uncomfortable with your focus on this
 
1. I really thought my question was innocent. It doesn’t reveal your name or info just if your character is the same as in the book. Again, notice how mel’s write up lacks a clan designation. I tried to ask mods since the write up said spottedleaf was thunderclan. Notice how Sunbodi’s writeup doesn’t even mention a clan? Even though her character was river clan? I just think a yes or no answer to the question I asked was innocent enough. Wouldn’t it be helpful to then know the clans of the dead so that everyone can get a basic idea of how many are left in the clan? There are 26 players so I would guess there’s about 5 per clan if sky clan is involved and about 6 per clan if it’s only the 4 original clans, thunder, river, wind, and shadow. I’m sorry if I made people uneasy but I really don’t understand how revealing only if your character (without naming who that is) is in the same clan as the books. I can tell you that mine matches.

2. I don’t understand how I’m outing a tracker. There’s a tracker or watcher in most games that I’ve played so far so why would this be any different? How do you even know the tracker is village? All I said was I was shadowed all last night... I assumed this meantI was watched or followed. How is this any different than you saying you were blocked last night? By your logic, oh snap, you just outed a blocker. But wait, there’s usually a blocker every game and blockers can be wolf or village so... did I ask who the tracker was? No, I don’t really like fishing.
I gotta say that I also don't understand what's wrong with Alissa's top 2 points. Aren't we just getting more information that's neither pro-village nor pro-wolf? I'm still confused how the clans have any effect on anything.

And I was under the impression that there was always a tracker, so I guess it's good to know that it's not always the case.

**I edited affect to effect because that's real embarrassing, lol**
 
Last edited:
I see this has already been mentioned but I am really uncomfortable with your focus on this
I’m really just an obsessive spreadsheet maker and want to know everything lol because I like filling in my boxes. Ask @BigCats. I showed her my Hannibal spreadsheet after the last game ended
 
I’m really just an obsessive spreadsheet maker and want to know everything lol because I like filling in my boxes. Ask @BigCats. I showed her my Hannibal spreadsheet after the last game ended
I've already said I won't be trusting BC on anything when it comes to you 🤣
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I might have a case of sunbodi tunnel vision but I would like to hear more from @MrsDrDr

did you plan on keeping your vote on me before the mel thing happened? If it didn’t happen, would you have switched your vote? And to who?

side eying barks.. i need more from ms p but also I don’t want to lynch her just for inactivity.. I look forward to hearing from snowy since JenJen was the lynch leader before the Mel thing. I’d like to hear more from doggo. Making a note that BigCats isn’t as active as usual, however, we’ve also discussed over snap how busy these last few weeks are as classes wrap up so I’m not gonna poke there

Mixed feelings on JJ BB (Which i keep reading in my head as Justin Justin Bieber Bieber lol) can’t decide if super noob or nervous noob wolf

still feeling good about Dina, ziggy, and Kota.

I actually need to do homework today so if you have questions tag or quote me and I’ll respond later. If I didn’t mention someone specific and you want my thoughts on them, just ask
 
I gotta say that I also don't understand what's wrong with Alissa's top 2 points. Aren't we just getting more information that's neither pro-village nor pro-wolf? I'm still confused how the clans have any effect on anything.

And I was under the impression that there was always a tracker, so I guess it's good to know that it's not always the case.

**I edited affect to effect because that's real embarrassing, lol**
But we don’t know that that information isnt helpful to wolves
Can you give more reads? Maybe on Alissa and pippy, or what you think of Sun’s death
I’ve already talked about all of this though