WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd disagree w/ this. Clearly no one else had this interpretation except for me so it would have been easier for me not to address it at all.
To add on, like I said before, I jumped on it so hard because I thought it was a tell from AM that they were saying they had a role that allowed them to see who visited who at night. And if they were accusing me of being there, they were lying, so they would have been a wolf. I don't see why you think I would bring attention to this if I was a wolf.
 
I just think D1 is hard to get reads, and I don’t want to be the person that says “I have no reads,” so yes I’m basing some stuff off of what others say, but I add my own thoughts to them and rethink it as more posts are made. I don’t want to lynch someone just because it’s D1, I want to actually have a reason. At the moment there are very few reasons for lynching that seem viable when I think through them, so yes I am changing my vote a lot, but we still have hours to go.

This seems a bit more villagery. But kota's next post is a minor aggressive then last game, but I think that can be chalked up to confidence with playing more.

Also 3m and barks weren't active in the first 5 pages which is unusual for them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unrelated to any other conversations, but based on a quick scan of the Warriors site, a cat named Breezepelt is described as a "dark tom" exactly like the "dark tom" in the write up, and he sounds like kinda a jerk.

Gonna assume Breezepelt killed Sunbodi until proven otherwise.

Reference: Breezepelt | Warrior Cats

Maybe you should look across the room for the culprit first. Dont you have a couple of rebellious dark toms? :cat::cat:
 
Hmmm. JJ lynch smells bad to me at this point.
tenor.gif
 
Alright I'll put all the old posts in spoilers so I don't crowd the thread with my thoughts from 25 pages ago

Reasons why mel is in human med not vet med



Wait why couldn't you vote for SAR?



Wildzoo and Barks are already happy with this noob

PRetty sure you have a quote in here from last game? lol
 
I understand the reasoning behind this but also she was at work all day yesterday and doggo even vouched for that. Otherwise she's sounded fine to me so far



Exactly what Barks said. I was also in wolf chat and they had most of your roles fleshed out very quickly and it definitely gave them a huge advantage.



Did you see what I said to Paws? I'm tempted to go back and read wolf chat now but Ziggy can get really anxious as a wolf, definitely not as impulsive as she might seem. While she might have said she would like Sunbodi to be NK'd out of frustration I doubt she would go through with that decision and with there being a large wolf pack (I'm assuming this since it's a large game) I don't think others would have agreed to it anyways.

Maybe if the rest of the wolf pack thought it was a good idea, but as Ziggy's decision on her own? Doubtful

Idk maybe @cubsrule4e has a different prospective of it



Yes, literally voted for every single one of us during the game :annoyed:

Agree. Whoever Ziggy was hyperfocused on NKing that game (AM or Pippy maybe?) she would tepidly push for the kill but then back off and let everyone else make the final decision.
 
Agree. Whoever Ziggy was hyperfocused on NKing that game (AM or Pippy maybe?) she would tepidly push for the kill but then back off and let everyone else make the final decision.
:hello:

And I kept telling people she was wolfy and they kept writing it off for being a personality clash +/- retaliatory.

Edit: I see you said night kill, which I have no idea about. She lynched me multiple days in a row though.
 
I have to hard disagree with everyone who has said Paws seems village due to her coming out of the gate swinging. Definitely remember her doing that as a wolf before and that was my immediate thought when I saw her interaction with BC.

I haven't played with Kota before and so I don't know what she did 'last game', but so far I've liked her posts.

I want to hear more from zigzagoon. My vote yesterday was mostly a joke, but now I'm also hmmmm'ing her change in play from what I remember of village Ziggy. Even if she's changing her play style I still hope to see some good analysis that I'm used to sometime today.

I've been disagreeing a lot with dina, but her play isn't screaming sketch to me.

Zigs is slight village. AM is slight wolf.

I've been agreeing with both BC and pips and that is entirely worrying because last game I disagreed with BC on soooo much all game and she was village and agreed with pip all game and she was wolf.
 
Hey Zig, are you sticking with this, and if so, can you say more about why?
pretty sure I stated my rationale like two posts below voting. it's all there
@ziggyandjazzy do you have thoughts today? I'd like to be able to get a read on you myself outside of your former pack members' support.
I havent read the thread since I last posted. hopefully you can get a read when I post later
I also have a 6s or some **** that barely works and my phone literally won't load it with all the memes and gifs etc
I work best from 9-5 and dont study as much at night. so I'm likely going to be posting my thoughts after Lynch close or shortly before most days. it is what it is. school is more important to me than WW and I'm trying to have healthier boundaries
 
Unrelated to any other conversations, but based on a quick scan of the Warriors site, a cat named Breezepelt is described as a "dark tom" exactly like the "dark tom" in the write up, and he sounds like kinda a jerk.

Gonna assume Breezepelt killed Sunbodi until proven otherwise.

Reference: Breezepelt | Warrior Cats
Following up on this, it looks as though a cat named Tigerstar is the big baddie.

Would expect him to be the alpha if there is one, which begs the question of why wolves would be having another cat do the kills. Maybe because the alpha had suspicion on them yesterday and only has lynch avoidance?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unrelated to any other conversations, but based on a quick scan of the Warriors site, a cat named Breezepelt is described as a "dark tom" exactly like the "dark tom" in the write up, and he sounds like kinda a jerk.

Gonna assume Breezepelt killed Sunbodi until proven otherwise.

Reference: Breezepelt | Warrior Cats
Not to be annoying I promise I just enjoy speculating, but there are a lot of dark toms that are kind of bad/wolfie characters. And the scene that is referenced with feather tail is when she’s saving the tribe of endless hunting from Sharptooth which is described basically to be a mythical/scary cat but it’s a mountain lion/cougar. And if that was chosen to be included it would make sense for a cat like that to have some survivability mechanic. As well as it just seeming off to me to give Breezepelt some kind of death avoidance, sure he was a bad cat but he was very low on the totem pole and memorability meter as far as villains in the books go. But that’s just me.
 
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (3) - Kota, Coffee?, cubs
Pippy ()
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina ()
cubs (1) - bigcats
MsP (2) - Dina, dolph
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, mrsdrdr
MrsDrDr (2) - alissa, Paws
bigcats (1) - SOV

14/24

in jeopardy: @JJ Bittenbinder ties with @Barkley13
Missing: 10

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~4 hours)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
 
Following up on this, it looks as though a cat named Tigerstar is the big baddie.

Would expect him to be the alpha if there is one, which begs the question of why wolves would be having another cat do the kills. Maybe because the alpha had suspicion on them yesterday and only has lynch avoidance?
Oh okay sorry I see the addition. He is indeed a big baddie if he isn’t the alpha there’s no justice in this world.
 
Not to be annoying I promise I just enjoy speculating, but there are a lot of dark toms that are kind of bad/wolfie characters. And the scene that is referenced with feather tail is when she’s saving the tribe of endless hunting from Sharptooth which is described basically to be a mythical/scary cat but it’s a mountain lion/cougar. And if that was chosen to be included it would make sense for a cat like that to have some survivability mechanic. As well as it just seeming off to me to give Breezepelt some kind of death avoidance, sure he was a bad cat but he was very low on the totem pole and memorability meter as far as villains in the books go. But that’s just me.
if it helps, Sporty often puts a physical description of the killer in her write ups. She described alpha-MJ as a red and white pinto in her write ups all throughout Howwrses whenever he did the kill, and asked me to do the same when I did the write ups.

So I am all ears if there are better candidates -- I don't think it would help me, but it could help a role name seer who is unfamiliar with the books, for example.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting to wonder about genny...sorta around but not really contributing in a way that’s having me read her village
 
I'm asking pips if she remembers her from wolf chat specifically

Edit I think I misinterpreted your post
Oh I figured, I was just responding to the question about if she's played since then. Sorry if that was more connected to your question to pip than I realized.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad