WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well that was an unexpected turn"

Also I don't know why but I keep thinking mel is dubz when reading through. Their pictures aren't even that similar :laugh:
I...don't know how to feel about this...
 
200_d.gif


200w_s.gif
God I love the memes. While it definitely takes away from the solid content you could post in words, at least the post restricter chose someone who could do it well. Also I’m having a hard time interpreting them. Maybe I’m no good at pictionary
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (3) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina ()
cubs (1) - bigcats
MsP ()
JJB (4) - AM, Eriyo, mrsdrdr, genny
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (3) - 3m, Snowy, dina
3m (1) - barks
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa

20/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @dolphin106258 @WonderingStudent @JJ Bittenbinder
@PippyPony @Doggo Labs

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~30 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
 
Idk I have a bad feeling about this whole thing, like everyone was on me for quite a while then switched to other people for a page or two and now are looking like they're prepping to come down on me right at the end. Like they wanted to make it look like they considered someone else before ultimately coming down on me when the results come back for the day. As soon as @genny went back on me a few people unlynched her.

@genny thoughts for why you went back on me now?

This just feels super strange to me. Honestly I have no idea who to vote for.

I guess lynch Genny
 
Idk I have a bad feeling about this whole thing, like everyone was on me for quite a while then switched to other people for a page or two and now are looking like they're prepping to come down on me right at the end. Like they wanted to make it look like they considered someone else before ultimately coming down on me when the results come back for the day. As soon as @genny went back on me a few people unlynched her.

@genny thoughts for why you went back on me now?

This just feels super strange to me
currently find you wolfier than mrsdr, and i'm limited in where i can lynch without dying myself.
 
lynch barks

Why? I kind of agree with AM's post that barks is truly neutral and awesomely delicious (maybe just bc she was my manator), so I would like to know your reasoning for lynching barks. Might be willing to move my vote off JJ, so

#Change my mind.
 
Whoops I got busy video chatting. I read the last two pages for a vote, so I definitely don't have a strong read.



Disagree with a lot of dolphins thoughts.



hmmm



Didn't you say 3m was sketch early last game too? Is she one that is always sketch to you?



I'm willing to test this. 3m is pretty confident on her genny reads and since I don't have much to go on because I'm not caught up and I don't like the jj lynch. If 3m is wrong, there isn't a need to believe her in futher games on this matter and it might lean her into a sketchier pile this game.

lynch genny
snowy, is it just based off of that one post that 3M seems confident on genny read? definitely not how that post reads to me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (3) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina ()
cubs (1) - bigcats
MsP ()
JJB (6) - AM, Eriyo, mrsdrdr, genny, dolph, Barks
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (4) - 3m, Snowy, dina, JJB
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa
ziggy (1) - Pippy

21/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent @Doggo Labs

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~23 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
 
why are your quotes coming out weirdly?
does this happen if one copies and pastes from a PM?

I keep confusing Kota and eriyo, not sure why

They look normal to me... I am using mobile so maybe that’s why. None of my quotes are from pm, they are all from earlier in the thread.
 
Why? I kind of agree with AM's post that barks is truly neutral and awesomely delicious (maybe just bc she was my manator), so I would like to know your reasoning for lynching barks. Might be willing to move my vote off JJ, so

#Change my mind.
It's kind of process of elimination. I think JJ is a bad lynch, and genny could be lying but I'd like to give her the day at least. I feel better about the people on barks' lynch than yours. I asked AM for her read because if she was reading barks village I wasn't going to lynch there.
 
What’s your reasoning for voting me?
Ok upon ISO I think I’m still pretty good sitting on your lynch. I know a lot of people might be busy as the semester wraps up (that certainly is how it is for me at least) but I’m just not feeling it. While you’re line of questioning is nice, I feel like I haven’t gained any info that has come out of it, I think your reads are running on the lighter side and you keep saying you’re suspicious of some people but you never follow up on why or with what posts made you suspicious. For example you mentioned barks twice today that you wanted to hear more and then when she said more never followed up. You also mentioned caiter and the same thing. All of this screams not very village to me so I think I’m quite content keeping my vote there unless another mel-tdown happens (I don’t remember who used this but I really liked it)
 
Or 3p win condition: die D1??? haha

That rojo deal has to be a trap or something right? Is there a situation where he could want to get lynched?

Alpha to take the heat off the other wolves?

This is a good point, especially if there was another wolf on the table. I was thinking about the possibility of a fauxjo, and now I'm wondering if we should spread votes out a bit

Whoa. Part of me can’t help but wonder if there was a reason he did that on purpose....but...

Unlynch jenjen

Lynch Mel

Looking at these 5 for bringing up it could be anything other then a wolf. A wolf, knowing mel isn't one of them, might be worried about a 3p or villager strategy and not necessarily want them lynched.

ok so villa points to BC and dubs obv
edit: possibly cleared

I would probably say this still holds because the wolves might not out a fake rojo unless the wolves are worried about another team of wolves, they might think its a 3p strategy and try their hand at convincing 3p to be wolf leaning. It's a lot harder to think of posts as legit rojos when you are a wolf then when you are village.

It was JenJen and Barks on the chopping block right before that, so potentially a fauxjo to save two wolves?

This leans mrs a bit more village from the above 5 because she basically suggesting a wolf team and it seems more like a village thing to do then a wolf thing in this situation.

Part of me is like would he really do this AGAIN? Especially after saying he closely reads the thread, but no it could totally be a real rojo but I don't think there's anything wrong with speculating

Also, he made such a big deal about not rojo'ing (in Skiing) because it was my first time wolfing and I was asking for advice. He was very adamant about having separate tabs open for PMs and the thread but then he went on to rojo anyways so idk maybe it's just Mel

double sketch points for dina
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's be pains in the butt together :heckyeah:
Hahahaha plz avenge me

I have role info but idk that it will be that useful, and maybe me gone will help you guys have a clearer view of other players so I'm half inclined just to leave it

I think this is called learned hopelessness? Lol
 
Hahahaha plz avenge me

I have role info but idk that it will be that useful, and maybe me gone will help you guys have a clearer view of other players so I'm half inclined just to leave it
When you’re on the chopping block sometimes it doesn’t hurt to reveal something useful to village. That’s what made so many people get off of genny. She implied she might have a useful role. I tend to role reveal a lot (maybe more than I should) but that’s just me
 
Ok upon ISO I think I’m still pretty good sitting on your lynch. I know a lot of people might be busy as the semester wraps up (that certainly is how it is for me at least) but I’m just not feeling it. While you’re line of questioning is nice, I feel like I haven’t gained any info that has come out of it, I think your reads are running on the lighter side and you keep saying you’re suspicious of some people but you never follow up on why or with what posts made you suspicious. For example you mentioned barks twice today that you wanted to hear more and then when she said more never followed up. You also mentioned caiter and the same thing. All of this screams not very village to me so I think I’m quite content keeping my vote there unless another mel-tdown happens (I don’t remember who used this but I really liked it)
Okay this is fair. I haven’t gotten around to pushing anyone yet due to being busy. I knew it was going to happen too. After I’m done eating super I’m going to reread and iso and get some things rolling
 
Hahahaha plz avenge me

I have role info but idk that it will be that useful, and maybe me gone will help you guys have a clearer view of other players so I'm half inclined just to leave it
If you have info you think will help the village, better not to take it to your grave.
 
being busy
I relate to this so hard. Biochem and hw in general are killing me. It’s the point of the semester where I’m super burnt out and just want to cry a little bit. I’d be inclined to unlynch you if you gave me something to work with but tbh I’m not really fond of any of the other wagons going on
 
because people are?
were you trying to ask a different question?

I thought I deleted the question I started. (which I started to say why are people starting to vote me up, but then I decided to go back and read more). My computer apparently likes to keep things in the post window. Have had this problem before.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Barks
I haven’t gotten the village feel I normally do for her. I wish I could have been around more today to ask questing but alas I was not
 
Wow. That was a fun catch up. So Mel maybe rojo'd or is purposefully rojoing
Looks like there are enough votes to lynch him at this point. I need to go back, there was a wierd post by sunbodi after the rojo that stood out to me and made me wonder as well.

If this is a legit rojo then 🤣 that was literally one of the first things mel tried to tell us not to do in Roaring Twenties. But I guess it makes sense if he has a history of doing so. I usually give the benefit of the doubt since everyone is always so quick to think something is rojo when it ends up not being so (ie Coop in Meats reading list and Sunbodi in Soccer) but definitely don't like the "But yeah don't do that just yet." portion of mel's post. I understand accidentally posting something meant for your mod role PM (I've almost done it multiple times) but I can't think of a scenario where this line would make sense for a village role PM.

No point to bandwagon on Mel. I know people will jump on me for going off feels after 13 pages full of posts but honestly I just skimmed half way through and haven't analyzed enough.

lynch MrsDrDr

-____________________________________________________________

My theory: The clan mechanic (choosing a player each night to possibly PM with) could be some sort of way to catch 3P players since it feels possible 3P players would be lone cats with no clan. Thus, no one would be able to PM them through this mechanic (maybe 3P has some sort of other PM power so don't take that they are able to PM you = they aren't 3P imo).

Also add these 2 to potential wolf lists

Going off gut feels at the moment
Lynch Paws
I feel okay with the Mel lynch too right now

This is odd. "okay with mel lynch" after mel seems to have rojo'd.

I am worried that the wolves might be in all the different clans and that it's their way to solve who is in which clan for what ever special benefit that gives them

Sounds like what I thought the wolves would be worried about...

From this page kota, cubs, and pippy get village points and paws gets extra sketch points.