WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I relate to this so hard. Biochem and hw in general are killing me. It’s the point of the semester where I’m super burnt out and just want to cry a little bit. I’d be inclined to unlynch you if you gave me something to work with but tbh I’m not really fond of any of the other wagons going on
Biochem was the worst...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will reveal if I'm going to get lynched and now people are going off me so I'm wondering if they don't want that to happen. Super confused.
 
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (4) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ, bigcats
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina (1) - genny
cubs ()
MsP ()
JJB (4) - AM, Eriyo, dolph, Barks
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (4) - 3m, Snowy, dina, JJB
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa
ziggy (1) - Pippy
Paws (1) - MrsDrDr

21/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent @Doggo Labs

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~12 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
 
I will reveal if I'm going to get lynched and now people are going off me so I'm wondering if they don't want that to happen. Super confused.
It's always a good idea to reveal like ...an hour before you get lynched.

Wolves already know you're a PR because you said you had evidence you didn't visit Sunbodi yesterday. You were dead the second that comment happened.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There’s 13 minutes to close. I would recommend you spill if you think the I do will save you
Aight here goes nothing. I'm Jayfeather, ThunderClan, my role is that I get passive info sent to me every night. The info I got this past night was a vision of Sun's den collapsing all around her and then waking up. That's why I said I'm not sure it'd be super useful because it didn't give me actual info on the killer or anything.
 
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (4) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ, bigcats
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina (1) - genny
cubs ()
MsP ()
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (5) - 3m, Snowy, dina, JJB, Barks
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa
ziggy (1) - Pippy
Paws (1) - MrsDrDr

21/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent @Doggo Labs

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~10 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
 
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (4) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ, bigcats
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina (1) - genny
cubs ()
MsP ()
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (5) - 3m, Snowy, dina, JJB, Barks
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa
ziggy (1) - Pippy
Paws (1) - MrsDrDr

21/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent @Doggo Labs

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~10 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
I lynched barks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (4) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ, bigcats
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina (1) - genny
cubs ()
MsP ()
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (5) - 3m, Snowy, dina, JJB, Barks
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa
ziggy (1) - Pippy
Paws (1) - MrsDrDr

21/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent @Doggo Labs

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~10 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
i thought @PippyPony was on dina
 
Started skimming again so going to take another break before I continue catch up

3P was my first thought from the clan mechanic since in my head it feels more likely that in a book there would be those couple villain cats within each clan. I haven't read most of the book so I don't know if there are villain characters not affiliated with a clan that could be wolf roles.

Either way the point is to be careful if you PM with someone. I asked sporty if clans have anything to do with affiliation and she just shrugged. I don't want people to assume that if you are able to successfully open a PM with someone or they open one with you they must automatically be village. Better to be safe than pocketed.

Extra helpful wondering makes me lean wolfy. Also if the wolves were just in one clan, why would the game mechanics allow only villagers to message same clan? They would pretty much be acting as seers.

Caiter gets her first village point from her post after the night results
 
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (5) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ, bigcats, doggo
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina (1) - genny
cubs ()
MsP ()
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (5) - 3m, Snowy, dina, JJB, Barks
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa
ziggy (1) - Pippy
Paws (1) - MrsDrDr

22/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~7 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
 
Sure let's lynch Dina in the last fifteen minutes even though she was really excited to play and has no time to defend herself but we won't lynch genny because she's excited to play a cat game

y'all suck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (2) - ziggy, MrsDrDr
barks (4) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ, bigcats
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina (2) - genny, Pippy
cubs ()
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (5) - 3m, Snowy, dina, JJB, Barks
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa
ziggy ()

22/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~5 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
 
Day 2 Find the Objective lynch tally:

paws (1) - ziggy
barks (4) - Coffee?, cubs, WZ, bigcats
Pippy ()
alissa ()
Dina (1) - genny
cubs ()
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (5) - 3m, Snowy, dina, JJB, Barks
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (1) - alissa
ziggy (1) - Pippy
Paws (1) - MrsDrDr

22/24

in jeopardy: EVERYONE 😡

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent

lynch closes at 9pm Central (~5 minutes)

DqoEdgYXcAEKZ0j.jpg
I'm on Dina

Sorry KD