WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a kind old cat that made me feel warm and safe. That sounds like protection.
44058057._SY475_.jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-10-04_at_11.16.03_AM.png


...

cartoon-drawing-of-tombstone-with-rip-or-rest-in-vector-24290760.jpg
source (3).gif


58ff66f70f6f2da4e986cc8ba7234d53.jpg
 
No. I had a choice between talking from the perspective of my favorite Redwall character. I dont know what that is. So my other options was to post with spunky kitten gifs. I dont know how to make actual gifs work on here, so I am using pictures/memes.
@PippyPony Why didn't I get options??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!

Here’s my list if you wanna compare:
Rez - cubs
- Sun and Genny Rezzes D4
Redirector of Actions
- N1: Pippy?? | N2: SOV said someone was redirected to doggo | N3: barks action was redirected
Jailer(possibly 2)
- N1: Dubz/?? | N2: Barks/doggo | N3: ??/3M | N4: JJ
Blocker -
- N1: Pippy | N2: Dubz | N3: Coffee | N4: Cubs
Post restriction - pippy??
- D2: AM | D3: Dubz | D4: Coffee |D5: Pippy?
Shenanigans
N1: Pippy? | N2: ???| N3: Wondering | N4: SOV

I don’t know how accurate it is, but I’m pretty sure it’s right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you know, indeed?

1587587791417.png
 
This stood out to me as a weird/almost forced post.



uh...Maybe you shouldn't have stated so strongly you hate that restriction. I bet the wolves picked up on it.



But I guess that's different then the person who took barks far far away that one night. Sun was a bomb and no one has spoken up about being that one person, so maybe it was the reason that the wolf who killed sun didn't die. But thats a huge tinfoil



I think there was something going on. I still maintain a meme restriction by itself isn't terribly wolfy, but when used against pippy after she made a major point she hated it, thats definitely wolfy. I think the amnesia thing sounds wolfy so if the redirection or whatever is paired with the amnesia it is wolfy, otherwise I'm not entirely convinced.



Hmmm so looks like there is a copycat out there



I had a kind old cat that made me feel warm and safe. That sounds like protection. You probably got jailed if you were protected and blocked.
See previous posts about 6 + pages to catch up on and also working
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just did a VCA and I don't like how WZ (dubz) has been voting different from everyone.

Keeps leading us to vote one way but votes in a different way.

Is she for sure? Like if she's voting for someone else and wanting them lynched, thats nothing interesting. If she is saying "everyone should lynch coffee" and then herself lynching 3m that's different.


@Sunbodi you are accusing WZ of doing exactly what you've been doing

Also @WonderingStudent i think you asked about what the cat could be but shenanigans or whatever the result was is too vague.

Hey dolphin! What are your wolf reads today?


Looks like a cat sat on both you and cubs last night?

Yeah this one is hard


Okay this looks like a friendly cat but controling
 
How did you know, indeed?

View attachment 303255

Wait, how did you know this? Cubs claimed it after you posted this...

I edited it

And this is my new list, with updates from WZ’s post. I was just going to edit the whole thing and add everything on my other post, cause people don’t like mechanics talk apparently. I think it’s interesting. Anyways, since I got called on editing —

Rez - cubs
- Sun and Genny Rezzes D4
Redirector of Actions
- N1: Pippy?? | N2: SOV said someone was redirected to doggo | N3: barks action was redirected
Jailer
- N1: Dubz| N2: Barks | N3: 3M | N4: JJ
Dream/Amnesia
- sunbodi, Doggo 3m
Blocker -
- N1: Pippy | N2: Dubz | N3: Coffee | N4: Cubs
Post restriction - pippy??
- D2: AM | D3: Dubz | D4: Coffee |D5: Pippy?/Cubs
Shenanigans
N1: Pippy | N2: ???| N3: Wondering | N4: SOV

Pretty much all filled in
 
Protected you second night...
something something
Left PR's vulnerable...
Who watches the watchmen?

hmmm they did that last night too and barks died. Wait did barks ever get protected?

Wait, how did you know this? Cubs claimed it after you posted this...

Oooh what?

Why wouldn't she? She would know it's fake but it also painted someone else (non-wolf) in a wolfy-light

Because if you are a wolf pack of a reasonable size and someone else posts something that sounds like it's from a wolf pack and then deletes it right away.. you either wonder if there's a second wolf pack which would be crazy if your wolf pack is within the correct ratio (and yes I feel like WZ has enough experience running games that this would be a first thought through her brain as a wolf) or it's a village/3p who role probably wants to die.. which is probably a bad thing for the wolves. So I feel like there would be hesitation to trying to bring it to everyone on thread's knowledge right away.
 
I edited it

And this is my new list, with updates from WZ’s post. I was just going to edit the whole thing and add everything on my other post, cause people don’t like mechanics talk apparently. I think it’s interesting. Anyways, since I got called on editing —

Rez - cubs
- Sun and Genny Rezzes D4
Redirector of Actions
- N1: Pippy?? | N2: SOV said someone was redirected to doggo | N3: barks action was redirected
Jailer
- N1: Dubz| N2: Barks | N3: 3M | N4: JJ
Dream/Amnesia
- sunbodi, Doggo 3m
Blocker -
- N1: Pippy | N2: Dubz | N3: Coffee | N4: Cubs
Post restriction - pippy??
- D2: AM | D3: Dubz | D4: Coffee |D5: Pippy?/Cubs
Shenanigans
N1: Pippy | N2: ???| N3: Wondering | N4: SOV

Pretty much all filled in

Add in protector?
 
I edited it

And this is my new list, with updates from WZ’s post. I was just going to edit the whole thing and add everything on my other post, cause people don’t like mechanics talk apparently. I think it’s interesting. Anyways, since I got called on editing —

Rez - cubs
- Sun and Genny Rezzes D4
Redirector of Actions
- N1: Pippy?? | N2: SOV said someone was redirected to doggo | N3: barks action was redirected
Jailer
- N1: Dubz| N2: Barks | N3: 3M | N4: JJ
Dream/Amnesia
- sunbodi, Doggo 3m
Blocker -
- N1: Pippy | N2: Dubz | N3: Coffee | N4: Cubs
Post restriction - pippy??
- D2: AM | D3: Dubz | D4: Coffee |D5: Pippy?/Cubs
Shenanigans
N1: Pippy | N2: ???| N3: Wondering | N4: SOV

Pretty much all filled in


nope, not buying it. The first thing everyone saw was me post restricted so if you went back and edited your first post to add blocked info you would have added me to the post restricted column as well, and that part STILL isn’t updated on your original post.

on treadmill, will edit with cat meme shortly
 
Missed an entire page just now


So your posting restriction went through but then some non-shenanigan controlling happened. Copycat do you think?

No. I had a choice between talking from the perspective of my favorite Redwall character. I dont know what that is. So my other options was to post with spunky kitten gifs. I dont know how to make actual gifs work on here, so I am using pictures/memes.

You don't know Redwall? sad.

Also why don't you have a picture with this post
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So wondering sounds better today. Lawper, I will wait to hear more from, but that progression of bark lynch/unlynch before barks was night killed seems to move him more village-y.

And now I have kota as the potential blocker (wolfy?) And either JJ with the amnesia is lying/sketch or 3m with JJ's results look sketch.

Ugh funky things are going on today.
 
Thank you!

Here’s my list if you wanna compare:
Rez - cubs
- Sun and Genny Rezzes D4
Redirector of Actions
- N1: Pippy?? | N2: SOV said someone was redirected to doggo | N3: barks action was redirected
Jailer(possibly 2)
- N1: Dubz/?? | N2: Barks/doggo | N3: ??/3M | N4: JJ
Blocker -
- N1: Pippy | N2: Dubz | N3: Coffee | N4: Cubs
Post restriction - pippy??
- D2: AM | D3: Dubz | D4: Coffee |D5: Pippy?
Shenanigans
N1: Pippy? | N2: ???| N3: Wondering | N4: SOV

I don’t know how accurate it is, but I’m pretty sure it’s right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope I hadn't refreshed the page on my other tab. Here's the original unedited. I know we can't take screenshots, so I don't know if this will show the original timestamp or that it is unedited, but it is.

Kota, wanna come clean about why you knew cubs had been blocked by a fat cat?
 
nope, not buying it. The first thing everyone saw was me post restricted so if you went back and edited your first post to add blocked info you would have added me to the post restricted column as well, and that part STILL isn’t updated on your original post.

on treadmill, will edit with cat meme shortly

Yes but pippy is post restricted too, so I kinda thought if you were blocked maybe you weren’t post restricted and you just were doing pics cause pippy was and she pretty much outed herself as the restrictor, so :shrug: No I had not gotten to adding you as a post restriction in my original post because I wasn’t sure if it was you or pippy. But then sonce I remembered she had said something about being a post restriction giver (hence why her name is next to post restrictor with a ?), I thought I’d wait and see. Then since you continued with cat pics (which your not doing a very good job by the way) I figured I’d add you in, which is why your on there now
 
Nope I hadn't refreshed the page on my other tab. Here's the original unedited. I know we can't take screenshots, so I don't know if this will show the original timestamp or that it is unedited, but it is.

Kota, wanna come clean about why you knew cubs had been blocked by a fat cat?

Probably kota is blocker. The question is do you think the blocker is wolf or village?
 
Nope I hadn't refreshed the page on my other tab. Here's the original unedited. I know we can't take screenshots, so I don't know if this will show the original timestamp or that it is unedited, but it is.

Kota, wanna come clean about why you knew cubs had been blocked by a fat cat?

And?
I edited it after cubs posted, and I posted originally before cubs did
 
Yes but pippy is post restricted too, so I kinda thought if you were blocked maybe you weren’t post restricted and you just were doing pics cause pippy was and she pretty much outed herself as the restrictor, so :shrug: No I had not gotten to adding you as a post restriction in my original post because I wasn’t sure if it was you or pippy. But then sonce I remembered she had said something about being a post restriction giver (hence why her name is next to post restrictor with a ?), I thought I’d wait and see. Then since you continued with cat pics (which your not doing a very good job by the way) I figured I’d add you in, which is why your on there now

ok well now I’m just insulted

Maybe my own spunky cats are better

CF5E1935-9C01-49BE-9A6C-8EDCF7BD0EF1.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch AM

i find it interesting that pippy and AM stay with trying to lynch me today....and now we are distracted with mechanics tha5 aren’t finding us a wolf I don’t think (I like when they do, but I don’t see how this is helping right now).

do you think a wolf would take on the 3 most prolific posters, and the “influencers” in a game? What purpose does that serve a wolf, but to get lynched. I may be wrong, but I am no wolf.

AM seems the wolfiest of the 3.
 
"Quiet" is due to external factors and is unlikely to change unless this game extends beyond May 1st lol.

But I really haven't been that quiet other than today.

I suppose it is finals time/reviewing. Me and my highschool AP’s just don’t understand lol. My English 202 final isnt until the end of May tho