You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Village.@Animal Midwife
What are your current reads on me?
I thought shenanigans was a block, but are you saying its actually a messer-upper? Did it mess up something for you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought shenanigans was a block, but are you saying its actually a messer-upper? Did it mess up something for you?
That was supposed to be in reply to @WonderingStudent
Yes I think that it messes up things just like AM receiving the wrong post restriction.That was supposed to be in reply to @WonderingStudent
Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Unofficial Lynch Tally
SOV (2) - Pippy, AM
Caiter (3) - Cubs, Lawper, Sunbodi
Dubz (1) - Kota
Missing: most of you punks
@Caiter92 has the early lead
Lynch Close 9pm Central (~8 hrs I think)
EDIT: I think I missed a bunch of contingencies...refer to official mod tally below
SOV (2) - Pippy, AM
Caiter (3) - Cubs, Lawper, Sunbodi
Dubz (1) - Kota
Missing: most of you punks
@Caiter92 has the early lead
Lynch Close 9pm Central (~8 hrs I think)
EDIT: I think I missed a bunch of contingencies...refer to official mod tally below

Last edited:
Yes I think that it messes up things just like AM receiving the wrong post restriction.
I definitely think that it is a wolfy role. I would have thought of it as possibly chaos but we already killed chaos.
I thought shenanigans was a block, but are you saying its actually a messer-upper? Did it mess up something for you?
Yes I think that it messes up things just like AM receiving the wrong post restriction.
I definitely think that it is a wolfy role. I would have thought of it as possibly chaos but we already killed chaos.
My apologies to WZ. I did not get a notification, but she did respond, and it was timestamped. 7:32am so this was my error.I was supposed to be blocked from SDN for 3 hours but lol turns out that doesn't extend to my phone and I have problems
I am a little burnt out and need a bit of a break, so I'll just ask SOV why he's implying I didn't respond to his PM when I did
I'm excited about aggro AM
lynch pawper
what does the 1836 mean? I think I'm misinterpreting what you are saying?
what does the 1836 mean? I think I'm misinterpreting what you are saying?
*me over here googling if 1836 has any importance* 🤣
Official Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Lynch Tally
SOV (2) - Pippy, AM
Caiter (3) - Cubs, Lawper, Sunbodi
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM (1) - bigcats
Lawper (1) - WZ
8/20
Missing: most of you punks
@Caiter92 has the early lead
Lynch Close 9pm Central (~8 hrs)
SOV (2) - Pippy, AM
Caiter (3) - Cubs, Lawper, Sunbodi
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM (1) - bigcats
Lawper (1) - WZ
8/20
Missing: most of you punks
@Caiter92 has the early lead
Lynch Close 9pm Central (~8 hrs)
Last edited:
Ohhhh but shenanigans have been occurring. Possible players just don't want to say or the shenanigans individual forgot to submit their night action
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
N1 someone who was NOT me got up to shenanigans and I woke up not remembering, and then AM shows up with a meme post restriction the next morning.
Why did you say that ^?
Not sure it matters anymore because I think I may have been wrong.
This is 1836^
D
deleted804295
What are your thoughts on a cait lynch?My apologies to WZ. I did not get a notification, but she did respond, and it was timestamped. 7:32am so this was my error.
Ohhhh but shenanigans have been occurring. Possible players just don't want to say or the shenanigans individual forgot to submit their night action
...
D
deleted804295
Unlynch caiter
Why did you say that ^?
This is 1836^
(For anyone who wants to see those "broken" gifs, you can hit reply and see the images then)
why?Unlynch caiter
D
deleted804295
I didnt like how easy it was for her to gain votes. I think the wolf pack might be leading us again.why?
I didnt like how easy it was for her to gain votes. I think the wolf pack might be leading us again.
...no one has put a lynch vote down for her after you. Do you think that cubs and lawp are wolves then? And it's 7 hrs and 40 mins till lynch close so not sure how your lynch vote determined thatOfficial Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Lynch Tally
Caiter (3) - Cubs, Lawper, Sunbodi
D
deleted804295
I just did a VCA and I don't like how WZ (dubz) has been voting different from everyone.
Keeps leading us to vote one way but votes in a different way.
Keeps leading us to vote one way but votes in a different way.
Official Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Lynch Tally
SOV (2) - Pippy, AM
Caiter (2) - Cubs, Lawper
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM (1) - bigcats
Lawper (1) - WZ
7/20
Missing: most of you punks
Lynch Close 9pm Central (~7.5 hrs)
SOV (2) - Pippy, AM
Caiter (2) - Cubs, Lawper
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM (1) - bigcats
Lawper (1) - WZ
7/20
Missing: most of you punks
Lynch Close 9pm Central (~7.5 hrs)
Last edited:
Keeps leading us to vote one way but votes in a different way.
😎Missing: most of you punks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
> Thinks wolves are piling on lynchesI just did a VCA and I don't like how WZ (dubz) has been voting different from everyone.
Keeps leading us to vote one way but votes in a different way.
> Doesn't like individual thought
Make up your mind and show your work
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I found clothes in the dryer, with the cycle complete, that I don't remember moving from the wash. So I think I might be completely losing my mind. I blame this 76 page thread.
Also in the process of blocking myself from this site for a few hours, I inadvertently activated the 10 minute limit...so guess I'm working from my phone until tomorrow.
@BigCats why are you voting for a villager
Also in the process of blocking myself from this site for a few hours, I inadvertently activated the 10 minute limit...so guess I'm working from my phone until tomorrow.
@BigCats why are you voting for a villager
Because I wanted to push her into actually being usefulI found clothes in the dryer, with the cycle complete, that I don't remember moving from the wash. So I think I might be completely losing my mind. I blame this 76 page thread.
Also in the process of blocking myself from this site for a few hours, I inadvertently activated the 10 minute limit...so guess I'm working from my phone until tomorrow.
@BigCats why are you voting for a villager
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Who are your actual wolf reads then?And frankly was not totally convinced she was village until she finally started pushing back
And frankly was not totally convinced she was village until she finally started pushing back
Honestly? I'm scraping the barrel here. 3m, Caiter was way overreactive when she wasn't even the subject of what I was talking about, I have no idea about SOV since I've never played with him but I guess I wouldn't hate it if he flipped. Still interested in seeing where Lawper goes.Who are your actual wolf reads then?
Also in the process of blocking myself from this site for a few hours, I inadvertently activated the 10 minute limit...so guess I'm working from my phone until tomorrow.
>imagine lynching me when you agree with my wolfreads
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll check my privilege next time 😳
@PippyPony do you want to explain more why you are only posting with memes?
@PippyPony do you want to explain more why you are only posting with memes?
Okay, way to back pedal here. Yesterday you said I was probably your second choice for a reason that wasn’t true. Then tried to play it off like it was coffee. And then we both called you out on trying to shade someone but mixing things up. And now you’re saying you weren’t even talking about me 🙄Honestly? I'm scraping the barrel here. 3m, Caiter was way overreactive when she wasn't even the subject of what I was talking about, I have no idea about SOV since I've never played with him but I guess I wouldn't hate it if he flipped. Still interested in seeing where Lawper goes.
I don’t really know why people decided you weren’t sketch anymore but you are sketchy to me still after all this.
Also @WonderingStudent i think you asked about what the cat could be but shenanigans or whatever the result was is too vague.
I decided I didn't like the Paws lynch and you feel different this time around. Last game I had you pegged as solid village by D2 and I'm just not feeling it this time around. Think I'd be interested in a Caiter (I think... one of the C-names lol) lynch if you flip wolf since I feel like she's been throwing a bit of light shade in your direction but not actually following it up.
@BigCats
When was I throwing shade at 3m? I literally put her in my village reads today
It might've been Coffee. I'm not totally sure.
I also said coffee was in my village reads after her fight with pippy. I called coffee out yesterday for jumping on ziggys lynch of dubz right away when it was super fault reasoning but I've explained that now multiple times.
You or Coffee has been lightly shading 3m from what I can recall. I’m not talking about the two of you together.
I thought you meant I was shading coffee. But it wasn't me shading 3m, so this seems off.
Lol I’m sorry that all of the C-names are blurring together, it’s been a long thread
I'm not, you're just saying I did things I did not do and was adding on to coffee's post that it just seems like you're just trying to add on to reasons I could be sketchy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@PippyPony do you want to explain more why you are only posting with memes?
Are you saying the wolves are continuing to mess with your ability ever since the shenanigans?
@PippyPony do you want to explain more why you are only posting with memes?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 445
