WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (1) - cubs
Mel (14) - genny, Kota, WZ, BC, Dina, ziggy, alissa, cait, JJB, MDD, coffee?, suni, 3m, jenjen
alissa () -
BC (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy
() -
paws (1) - Doggo
WZ () -
turkey () -
JJB () -
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen () -
Suni (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MDD (1) - Wondering

24/26
Missing: MsP, turkey

Day 2 Lynch Tally
paws (3) - ziggy, MDD, BC
barks () -
Pippy () -
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina (6) - genny, Pippy, snowy, coffee, dolph, JJB
cubs () -
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MDD (2) - Paws, caiter
bc (1) - SOV
genny (3) - 3m, dina, Barks
3m () -
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
ziggy () -

22/24
Missing: MsP, Wonder

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MDD () -
Dubz () -
Coffee? () -
ziggy (8) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws, Barks
Doggo (6) - MDD, dolph, Coffee, alissa, Wonder, ziggy
Pippy () -
Wonder (3) - AM, Snowy, bc
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws () -

20/21
Missing: 3m

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Paws () -
Wonder (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - SOV, Caiter
bc () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wonder, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - suni, MDD, Coffee, BC
AM () -
MDD () -
Pippy (1) - genny

20/22
Missing: alissa, Paws
GlamorousGenuineAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif
 
Nope. I had a moment of freak out a bit earlier about my reads being completely wrong. I am in the middle of looking at isos and lynch tallies, but I've thought you were suspicious all game.

I see a lot of complaining fluff and don't have a lot of village points for you. And my suspect list is getting low and people have moved off and onto it and I've had nothing to make you come off it.

And of the 4 people that were tied you were the most wolfy on my list.

*edit* I don't know why I am talking to myself here. I meant this in response to caiter's post of why she's suspicious.
 
WZ, BC, and Pippy are also village
After Pippy suddenly did a 180 on barks this morning before barks death was announced I was frightened. like what if she got converted?

But now I'm having the dreaded feeling that pippy pocketed me since D1 by copying all my reads.

I want to change my lynch to her now but I've been acting too much on impulse so today I will listen to village.

Lynch SOV

If they flip village we'll know to get AM, pippy, and dubz
Wait we got a BC lynch???

Yassss

Unlynch SOV

Lynch BC
@PippyPony CAN I LYNCH BC?
236395664085202.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see a lot of complaining fluff and don't have a lot of village points for you. And my suspect list is getting low and people have moved off and onto it and I've had nothing to make you come off it.

And of the 4 people that were tied you were the most wolfy on my list.
Why did you like Dubz post if I’m wolfy to you? This is exactly what I’m talking about, you’re being very inconsistent
 
Why did you like Dubz post if I’m wolfy to you? This is exactly what I’m talking about, you’re being very inconsistent
What's your role? That might save you.

Edit: reveal maybe in like 40 minutes if your vote is leading
 
Why did you like Dubz post if I’m wolfy to you? This is exactly what I’m talking about, you’re being very inconsistent

I like good analysis. So I like posts with good analysis even if I don't agree with them completely. It gives me a different perspective at the least.

I'm thinking right now. I might lynch someone else, but no promises. You have been on many peoples wolf list for days on end.
 
Caiter ISO:

Some of my quotes died and I'm mad about it :rage: This is huge so it's in a spoiler just so that it doesn't like, hurt people's eyeballs or something. Whoever said she hadn't been posting enough can tell that to all the reading I just did

There was an early bit with joking back and forth about meows - I liked the calm energy there.


Some early d1 reads here for reference

------------










This interaction is 100% one that I have seen play out between village caiter and village AM before. AM gets hung up on people not voting early, caiter tends to be a later voter, so they clash (in addition to other playstyle differences).

----------------



Early d2 reads, not developing too much in the wolfy category but I like that she followed up on her interaction with AM.

---------------------




More ziggy defense, I don't really see the point in a wolf arguing with me about this

------------------------


D2 lynch. I feel like this is a little weak, though I can see the progression from their earlier interaction.







Quoting to see where she is at on JJ and this lynch situation later


late d2 I think

---------------



There was some confusion about this, but here "ziggy's lynch" was referring to ziggy lynching me
This is where she first mentioned a shift in her ziggy read, which seems fine to me since ziggy had just done something bizarre

----------


d3 read updates. this was in response toooooo coffee i think, asking about her feelings on mrs and jj

----------------

I don't know why a wolf wolf would post this tbh. Pippy had already said anyone who played 90s would have known, so it's not like she could have been protecting a particular wolf by pointing it out.

---------------



I don't love that she refused to give an actual read on me. A lot of people do before day 5 or so though. So maybe I should get over it.

-------------------

I'm not really sure why pippy asked her for her wolf reads again after she had already stated them, but here they are. I think there was later confusion with those post too - the v/v bit was referring to the coffee/pip argument.
------------------





Continuing to push Mrs and follow through on responses. I am not sure who the first sentence was referring to.
---------------


This starts another spat with AM, but given earlier posts I am not sure why it was surprising that caiter switched to ziggy - she said earlier in the day her behavior was sketchy and just before this ziggy made that really non-village sounding post and caiter had commented on that too

Here I lost some quotes but there was an interaction with pippy where they argued about pippy reading caiter wolf no matter what affiliation ziggy flipped. I can understand caiter's frustration, because I've been there lol

-------------------------

Logical progression imo


Again gets accused of having no actual reads when she's been posting them all game...are people ignoring her posts or? Appreciate the thought behind the updates here.



These were in response to sunbodi and read village frustration to me

-------------------

I tried to recreate that conversation with BC and I'm honestly still confused.











This is just...really weird tbh. Caiter is fine here, makes sense to question why someone is saying you said something you didn't say (though BC calls her defensive for it). BC might need to be my next ISO if my head doesn't kill me for trying.
---------------------

After AM poking her to vote again. I think sometimes AM forgets about timezones. You know, west coast people have fewer hours to synthesize the information of the day 😛


another village frustration comment directed at sunbodi


don't love this


Vote history:
D1 - Mel
D2 - Mrs (and with this i don't think it's likely she and pawper are w/w)
D3 - ziggy
D4 - doggo < don't love that vote


Tl;dr : Friendly feline, I think AM is stuck on her because of a clash in their playstyles which she has issues with when it comes to other players too (MsP and capri +/- cubs come to mind) and I believe has run into with caiter before. I'm not actually sure why others are voting there because I didn't find a lot of explanation. Some things about her shift in her ziggy read, which is a little ridiculous since it's not like that came from nowhere, and accusations of her not posting reads, which is flat out incorrect. I've wolfed with caiter a few times over the long years and I'm just not seeing a slam dunk here.

~Discuss~
Can people who are voting for me please read this so we can actually discuss the other lynch opens and try to actually lynch a wolf today?
 
Thank you WZ.

Bless your heart yoyre amazing for doing that for us.

Cait doesn't seem wolf now.

JJ, Kota, and BC have been pretty weird this whole game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What I really don't like is all of the low posters right now are on my village list. So either they are wolves, got themselves enough village points and peaced out or are village that hate reading all these pages and the wolves are dominating the thread.

Except lawp in neutral but he just got here.
 
Which of the other lynches do you like and which don't you?
BC I have the most feels for right now for the reasons I’ve said. I could also go for SOV after JJ’s analysis

I don’t like a dubz lynch.

lawp I could actually go for now with him coming back and freaking out for a count lol he is a paranoid wolf and there is a vote count like two pages back and only a few changes since then.
 
@Lawper hurry post a good defense or DUBZ WILL LYNCH YOU
I feel like wolves kept me around even though I revealed my clan bc they knew people were suspicious of me, or they planned to push lynching me today again too.

:shrug: That’s the info I got guys, take it or leave it lol
Official Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Lynch Tally

SOV (3)
- Pippy, AM, jj
Caiter (3) - Lawper, bigcats, Wondering
Sunbodi ()
WZ (2) - Kota, 3m
AM (2) - SOV, Snowy
Lawper (3) - WZ, dolphino, doggo
Kota (2) - cubs, genny
3m ()
BC (3) - caiter, Mrs, sunbodi

18/20

Missing: .....

Lynch Close 9pm Central (~1.5 hrs)
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (1) - cubs
Mel (14) - genny, Kota, WZ, BC, Dina, ziggy, alissa, cait, JJB, MDD, coffee?, suni, 3m, jenjen
alissa () -
BC (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy
() -
paws (1) - Doggo
WZ () -
turkey () -
JJB () -
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen () -
Suni (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MDD (1) - Wondering

24/26
Missing: MsP, turkey

Day 2 Lynch Tally
paws (3) - ziggy, MDD, BC
barks () -
Pippy () -
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina (6) - genny, Pippy, snowy, coffee, dolph, JJB
cubs () -
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MDD (2) - Paws, caiter
bc (1) - SOV
genny (3) - 3m, dina, Barks
3m () -
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
ziggy () -

22/24
Missing: MsP, Wonder

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MDD () -
Dubz () -
Coffee? () -
ziggy (8) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws, Barks
Doggo (6) - MDD, dolph, Coffee, alissa, Wonder, ziggy
Pippy () -
Wonder (3) - AM, Snowy, bc
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws () -

20/21
Missing: 3m

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Paws () -
Wonder (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - SOV, Caiter
bc () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wonder, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - suni, MDD, Coffee, BC
AM () -
MDD () -
Pippy (1) - genny

20/22
Missing: alissa, Paws
Caiter ISO:

Some of my quotes died and I'm mad about it :rage: This is huge so it's in a spoiler just so that it doesn't like, hurt people's eyeballs or something. Whoever said she hadn't been posting enough can tell that to all the reading I just did

There was an early bit with joking back and forth about meows - I liked the calm energy there.


Some early d1 reads here for reference

------------










This interaction is 100% one that I have seen play out between village caiter and village AM before. AM gets hung up on people not voting early, caiter tends to be a later voter, so they clash (in addition to other playstyle differences).

----------------



Early d2 reads, not developing too much in the wolfy category but I like that she followed up on her interaction with AM.

---------------------




More ziggy defense, I don't really see the point in a wolf arguing with me about this

------------------------


D2 lynch. I feel like this is a little weak, though I can see the progression from their earlier interaction.







Quoting to see where she is at on JJ and this lynch situation later


late d2 I think

---------------



There was some confusion about this, but here "ziggy's lynch" was referring to ziggy lynching me
This is where she first mentioned a shift in her ziggy read, which seems fine to me since ziggy had just done something bizarre

----------


d3 read updates. this was in response toooooo coffee i think, asking about her feelings on mrs and jj

----------------

I don't know why a wolf wolf would post this tbh. Pippy had already said anyone who played 90s would have known, so it's not like she could have been protecting a particular wolf by pointing it out.

---------------



I don't love that she refused to give an actual read on me. A lot of people do before day 5 or so though. So maybe I should get over it.

-------------------

I'm not really sure why pippy asked her for her wolf reads again after she had already stated them, but here they are. I think there was later confusion with those post too - the v/v bit was referring to the coffee/pip argument.
------------------





Continuing to push Mrs and follow through on responses. I am not sure who the first sentence was referring to.
---------------


This starts another spat with AM, but given earlier posts I am not sure why it was surprising that caiter switched to ziggy - she said earlier in the day her behavior was sketchy and just before this ziggy made that really non-village sounding post and caiter had commented on that too

Here I lost some quotes but there was an interaction with pippy where they argued about pippy reading caiter wolf no matter what affiliation ziggy flipped. I can understand caiter's frustration, because I've been there lol

-------------------------

Logical progression imo


Again gets accused of having no actual reads when she's been posting them all game...are people ignoring her posts or? Appreciate the thought behind the updates here.



These were in response to sunbodi and read village frustration to me

-------------------

I tried to recreate that conversation with BC and I'm honestly still confused.











This is just...really weird tbh. Caiter is fine here, makes sense to question why someone is saying you said something you didn't say (though BC calls her defensive for it). BC might need to be my next ISO if my head doesn't kill me for trying.
---------------------

After AM poking her to vote again. I think sometimes AM forgets about timezones. You know, west coast people have fewer hours to synthesize the information of the day 😛


another village frustration comment directed at sunbodi


don't love this


Vote history:
D1 - Mel
D2 - Mrs (and with this i don't think it's likely she and pawper are w/w)
D3 - ziggy
D4 - doggo < don't love that vote


Tl;dr : Friendly feline, I think AM is stuck on her because of a clash in their playstyles which she has issues with when it comes to other players too (MsP and capri +/- cubs come to mind) and I believe has run into with caiter before. I'm not actually sure why others are voting there because I didn't find a lot of explanation. Some things about her shift in her ziggy read, which is a little ridiculous since it's not like that came from nowhere, and accusations of her not posting reads, which is flat out incorrect. I've wolfed with caiter a few times over the long years and I'm just not seeing a slam dunk here.

~Discuss~
 
BC I have the most feels for right now for the reasons I’ve said. I could also go for SOV after JJ’s analysis

I don’t like a dubz lynch.

lawp I could actually go for now with him coming back and freaking out for a count lol he is a paranoid wolf and there is a vote count like two pages back and only a few changes since then.

"Freaking out for a count"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me why triple m and dolphin get away with posting nothing all the time?

Dolphin is always here for lynch but never here to help
 
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (1) - cubs
Mel (14) - genny, Kota, WZ, BC, Dina, ziggy, alissa, cait, JJB, MDD, coffee?, suni, 3m, jenjen
alissa () -
BC (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy
() -
paws (1) - Doggo
WZ () -
turkey () -
JJB () -
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen () -
Suni (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MDD (1) - Wondering

24/26
Missing: MsP, turkey

Day 2 Lynch Tally
paws (3) - ziggy, MDD, BC
barks () -
Pippy () -
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina (6) - genny, Pippy, snowy, coffee, dolph, JJB
cubs () -
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MDD (2) - Paws, caiter
bc (1) - SOV
genny (3) - 3m, dina, Barks
3m () -
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
ziggy () -

22/24
Missing: MsP, Wonder

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MDD () -
Dubz () -
Coffee? () -
ziggy (8) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws, Barks
Doggo (6) - MDD, dolph, Coffee, alissa, Wonder, ziggy
Pippy () -
Wonder (3) - AM, Snowy, bc
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws () -

20/21
Missing: 3m

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Paws () -
Wonder (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - SOV, Caiter
bc () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wonder, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - suni, MDD, Coffee, BC
AM () -
MDD () -
Pippy (1) - genny

20/22
Missing: alissa, Paws

So @Sunbodi who do you think were the "lynch leaders" each day. Like the ones driving the main lynches? Since you said it was important I thought I'd try

Without looking back and just from memory this is what I have

D1: WZ, BC for mel lynch
D2: genny, pippy for dina lynch
(JJ, Mrs, Barks, and Genny were also top lynches that day)
D3: pippy, dubz for ziggy lynch
Idk for doggo (mrs and 3m?)
D4: sun for barks
Idk for coffee lynch
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like I am in the lead. I will reveal and go to sleep. You guys are really barking up a very wrong tree,


i am blue fur, future leader of my clan I have the ability to investigate people and find out their clans. I have no idea what the use of this ability is, but it must matter for some reason.

anyway
n1. I investigathe WZ but she is not around to be imvestigated. (She can confirm I questioned her about this).
n2. I investigated pippy but I was redirected to Doggo who is in my clan.
n3 I investigated pippy and successfully found out she is in <redacted>
n4 I tried to investigate sunbodi but I was shenaniganed.

I can tell you pippy’s clan, but I am not sure if she wants it revealed on thread or not.

I will say it is not one of the 2 more common ones. Should be safe to do it that way.

that’s it. Probaby a good reason I have this role. But who knows, maybe just screwing with us.

edited for a typo.
 
So @Sunbodi who do you think were the "lynch leaders" each day. Like the ones driving the main lynches? Since you said it was important I thought I'd try

Without looking back and just from memory this is what I have

D1: WZ, BC for mel lynch
D2: genny, pippy for dina lynch
(JJ, Mrs, Barks, and Genny were also top lynches that day)
D3: pippy, dubz for ziggy lynch
Idk for doggo (mrs and 3m?)
D4: sun for barks
Idk for coffee lynch
It's a bit weird that pippy has been leading these lynches in wrong direction. Although I suppose I did the same.