You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why are you lynching me as a counterwagon
As I said. I don't like BC lynch. You are neutral. Caiter is good I think. 3p had the ability to investigate clans. hmm though I don't know how it would help village. Okay convinced myself.
unlynch lawp
lynch SOV
I don't know anymore. Can I just lynch vote dolphin
unlynch BC, lynch dolphin
unlynch BC, lynch dolphin
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone’s got a PR these daysI would rather not die, thank you. I have an actually useful PR.
the cubs blocking and then mostly lying is weird
unlynch dubz
lynch kota
unlynch dubz
lynch kota
Okay, but have you heard of fakeclaims?I don’t want to get smoten by future bluestar
Makes sense she’s in the game. Interesting she’s bluefur and not bluestar. Easily verifiable if the clans were posted so it would be a weird role to pick to lie about.
@PippyPony what are your meme thoughts
D
deleted804295
Lazy bandwagoning.Also was @Doggo Labs vote even explained or was it lazy bandwagoning
SOV just claimed the ability to investigate clans.As I said. I don't like BC lynch. You are neutral. Caiter is good I think. 3p had the ability to investigate clans. hmm though I don't know how it would help village. Okay convinced myself.
unlynch lawp
lynch SOV
Nope. I use pm requests to expand my seer universe. If I PMed Doggo I waste another chance to find more people in my clan through seer-ing.Players got notifications when I was seer in Canada. Did you start a PM with doggo?
Ok seriously if you guys are demanding me to speak on behalf of Pawsy, i'm sorry but i failed on that regard. Simply because i'm not her and i can't speak for her. But i maintain when i was totting, Pawsy/zigjazzy and Pawsy/AM both read V/V to me.
@StartingoverVet how does that ability help village if we can't reveal our clan?
Cool, mine is actually usefulEveryone’s got a PR these days
I would rather not die, thank you. I have an actually useful PR.
this doesnt seem like the bc who role revealed to help village last game...not that I want you to role reveal...but you just seem different
D
deleted804295
A fake claim that good. UH huhOkay, but have you heard of fakeclaims?
@Doggo Labs did you get a notification other than the JJ dream thing? Don't know if you are around. I want to confirm something
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@PippyPony what are your meme thoughts
dont know. Wouldn’t think so but some mods notify a seer-ing but that is rare in my experience,
Pippy asked who seer'ed her on N3.
Ok so who are we lynching? I’m kinda just following the lead because I’m not caught up
NoT sKeTcH aT aLl
the cubs blocking and then mostly lying is weird
unlynch dubz
lynch kota
Umm I lied once to try and prevent me having to role reveal and when it didn’t work, I came clean.
And I blocked cubs because that was the first name I thought of, I was tired, it had no meaning what so ever, I wasn’t even thinking of the fact the cubs could potentially Rez anyone.
And even if they can still Rez, that doesn’t mean they are village!
not gonna lie, clan investigation sound more wolfy than village unless all the wolves are in the same clan, which isn't my impression?
Lynch Lawper
I was not feeling amazing about Paws the first half of the game but honestly rereading and then seeing Dubz ISO of her doesn’t make me feel any better. So I’m putting my vote there for the time being while I finish ISO-ing some others.
Can you please come back because i'm a bit stuck and not sure what to respond
Hey I’m just being honest. If you guys don’t know who to vote for and don’t want to risk voting a potential PR. Go ahead and lynch me. I welcome deathNoT sKeTcH aT aLl
missed that.Pippy asked who seer'ed her on N3.
That's the whole point.A fake claim that good. UH huh
I have wolfy vibes from you, which is why you're near the top. People are saying that you your posting style from the past few days in normal for you, but I just can't trust anyone in this game, so I'm basing it on how I feel about you. And to me, you seem wolfy.Why do you say you agree I sound wolfy at the top but later say you have no read on me? What's your ultimate read on Cait?
Regarding Caiter, she's still on my radar. When I started writing that post, she was wolfy-neutral, but then I saw dubz's post about her and she's now neutral to me (I changed things up slightly, which is why she isn't in my top 3 anymore (I forgot to remove that from my post after seeing dubz's ISO)
Cool mine too so I would also very much like to not die todayCool, mine is actually useful
D
deleted804295
Anyone down for a dolphins lynch? We could save BC if they are actually a PR
Okay, but have you heard of fakeclaims?
Yeah, I role-revealed so early last game to get the healer to save your life. Different context.this doesnt seem like the bc who role revealed to help village last game...not that I want you to role reveal...but you just seem different
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Everyone's a supposed PR this game. I'm really not buying it.
Yeah, but my role name is pretty much impossible to be a wolf. And I am pretty sure it is too major a character for anyone to think I guessed It.Honestly though Clan seering is not a strikingly village PR especially given the warning in the intro
As I said. I don't like BC lynch. You are neutral. Caiter is good I think. 3p had the ability to investigate clans. hmm though I don't know how it would help village. Okay convinced myself.
unlynch lawp
lynch SOV
Why is caiter good?
Cuz he claimed a PR?unlynch Caiter
lynch SOV
But why? You've been voting my wolfreads the past few days?I have wolfy vibes from you, which is why you're near the top. People are saying that you your posting style from the past few days in normal for you, but I just can't trust anyone in this game, so I'm basing it on how I feel about you. And to me, you seem wolfy.
Regarding Caiter, she's still on my radar. When I started writing that post, she was wolfy-neutral, but then I saw dubz's post about her and she's now neutral to me (I changed things up slightly, which is why she isn't in my top 3 anymore (I forgot to remove that from my post after seeing dubz's ISO)
it shouldn't but it also bothers me that sov didnt go to bed like they said lol
For context, BigCats has never role revealed. So what she did last game was huge IMOthis doesnt seem like the bc who role revealed to help village last game...not that I want you to role reveal...but you just seem different
Hey I’m just being honest. If you guys don’t know who to vote for and don’t want to risk voting a potential PR. Go ahead and lynch me. I welcome death
I'm just saying there are a lot of villagers on my low posting list and its not like I don't blame you because this is a full-time job this game, but be careful who you trust to tell you where to vote because there are probably a lot of wolves on the thread.
Yes, I saw that.quote
fair, ive only played one game i think. maybe the lack of PM-ing ability with her is also part of itFor context, BigCats has never role revealed. So what she did last game was huge IMO
Yeah, but my role name is pretty much impossible to be a wolf. And I am pretty sure it is too major a character for anyone to think I guessed It.
ahhh hell
unlynch kota
lynch sov
unlynch kota
lynch sov
Everyone's a supposed PR this game. I'm really not buying it.
Welcome to theme games based off books, movies, tv shows. Everyone is a PR of some kind and usually none are vanilla. So don't just unlynch because someone claims PR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Guys, Sov is not lying about their role.
I know their clan due to clan DMs. I looked up blue fur and they are the clan that I know SOV to be.
I know their clan due to clan DMs. I looked up blue fur and they are the clan that I know SOV to be.
If she did today then no, if yesterday I saw it scrolling through real quick. Just got back on thread. What’s up?@Doggo Labs did you get a notification other than the JJ dream thing? Don't know if you are around. I want to confirm something
You can't fool me!! I've already been bamboozled by a terrific fakeclaim!!Yeah, but my role name is pretty much impossible to be a wolf. And I am pretty sure it is too major a character for anyone to think I guessed It.
D
deleted804295
Guys, guys,
SOV is the role they are claiming to be.
If you lynch with that knowledge so be it.
SOV is the role they are claiming to be.
If you lynch with that knowledge so be it.
I just don't understand. If shenanigans is a wolfy role, then if people are saying SOV is a wolf that means wolves targeted SOV for village cred?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 446