WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It actually really sucks to be held solely responsible for like 6 days of mess ups, folks. I'm willing to make fun of myself, but it stings a lot more when it is coming from everyone else and is centered on one person. Maybe think about how that comes across to people who already feel like they are losing.
Please don't put this all on yourself. You can't singlehandedly lynch people. And I'm pretty sure I'm a big reason dolphin had to use her shot instead of caiter just being lynched so. At least equal blame.
 
It actually really sucks to be held solely responsible for like 6 days of mess ups, folks. I'm willing to make fun of myself, but it stings a lot more when it is coming from everyone else and is centered on one person. Maybe think about how that comes across to people who already feel like they are losing.
Not to soften the gravity of this, but I only blame people who lynch me. Everything else is fair game for spreading blame particularly when content posts are devalued over mechanics multiple cycles in a row.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I havent been getting wolf vibes from caiter, i'm not convinced that's a good lynch

kota blocking cubs and lying and SOV defending kota does have my attention

Hmmm..

Please don't put this all on yourself. You can't singlehandedly lynch people. And I'm pretty sure I'm a big reason dolphin had to use her shot instead of caiter just being lynched so. At least equal blame.

Eh it was everyone. We decided caiter was fine due to her claim. I helped push the SOV lynch at the end because of ability which turned out to be wrong.

BC realized caiter was claiming what she was and in that confusion it was a good time to use a vig shot. So good job dolphin.

And this is just the way ww goes. Wolves avoid lynches. Villagers lynch village. Not any one person's fault when that happens normally.
 
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (1) - cubs
Mel (14) - genny, Kota, WZ, BC, Dina, ziggy, alissa, cait, JJB, MDD, coffee?, suni, 3m, jenjen
alissa () -
BC (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy
() -
paws (1) - Doggo
WZ () -
turkey () -
JJB () -
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen () -
Suni (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MDD (1) - Wondering

24/26
Missing: MsP, turkey

Day 2 Lynch Tally
paws (3) - ziggy, MDD, BC
barks () -
Pippy () -
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina (6) - genny, Pippy, snowy, coffee, dolph, JJB
cubs () -
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MDD (2) - Paws, caiter
bc (1) - SOV
genny (3) - 3m, dina, Barks
3m () -
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
ziggy () -

22/24
Missing: MsP, Wonder

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MDD () -
Dubz () -
Coffee? () -
ziggy (8) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws, Barks
Doggo (6) - MDD, dolph, Coffee, alissa, Wonder, ziggy
Pippy () -
Wonder (3) - AM, Snowy, bc
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws () -

20/21
Missing: 3m

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Paws () -
Wonder (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - SOV, Caiter
bc () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wonder, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - suni, MDD, Coffee, BC
AM () -
MDD () -
Pippy (1) - genny

20/22
Missing: alissa, Paws


Official Day 5: Final?????

SOV (7)
- AM, Snowy, BC, alissa, 3m, sunbodi, jj
Caiter (2) - Lawper, cubs
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM ()
Lawper (3) - WZ, dolphino, doggo
Kota (2) - genny, 3m
3m ()
BC (4) - caiter, Mrs, SOV
dolph (1) - Wondering
cubs (1) - Eriyo

19/20

Missing: Pippy

Lynch Close 9pm Central

(Let me know if I missed anything)
edited to add missed coloring
 
Last edited:
Hmmm..



Eh it was everyone. We decided caiter was fine due to her claim. I helped push the SOV lynch at the end because of ability which turned out to be wrong.

BC realized caiter was claiming what she was and in that confusion it was a good time to use a vig shot. So good job dolphin.

And this is just the way ww goes. Wolves avoid lynches. Villagers lynch village. Not any one person's fault when that happens normally.
I'm mostly talking to @StartingoverVet and @Sunbodi, +/- @CoffeeQuestionMark , and a little bit Ziggy but I am not going to bother her by tagging her
 
But with that it does add dubz to my suspect list for trying to get people off caiter today.. Maybe more then pippy.

So caiter was the shennanigans right? So if we are saying wolves wouldn't do it to themselves which I'm not convinced of, then wondering and pippy would be clear.

I will also add 3m to that list.

Wondering was quick to jump off caiter when it came down to it, but her staying on caiter during the 4 way ties make her a bit less suspect.

VCA-wise.. it makes Mrs look better and doggo look worse.

So if we have 4 wolves left my guesses are Paws, 3m, dubz, and doggo.
 
I wanted to ask SOV more about clans before they died. RIP

Anywho. I don't mind getting lynched tbh. Game is dragging on way too long without a single wolf lynch.

Edit: I also don't mind getting killed. Please wolves. Do me a favor. I promise I"m no longer a bomb.
 
WAIT CAITER JUST DIED??? I WAS WONDERING WHY HER NAME WAS RED.

GOD BLESS YOU DOLPHIN

YESSSSSS WOOOOO WOOOOOOO AHHHHH
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Though in my perfect pack.. pippy is there with 3m because people usually listen when pippy says 3m seems normal. And WZ would be a convert because she asked for it and pippy would want her there.

I just don't really think that all quite fits the game
 
OMG. HOPE REVIVED. I'M DEFINITELY LESS EXHAUSTED BY THIS GAME ;O I'M ABOUT TO CRY HAPPY TEARS. 5 DAYS AND DOLPHIN COMES OUT AS MVP
 
WAIT. who defended caiter earlier today and got us to stop voting for her???

I was definitely going to vote for her before that.

Was that dubz? Is dubz bold enough to defend a wolf if he were a wolf???
 
But with that it does add dubz to my suspect list for trying to get people off caiter today.. Maybe more then pippy.

So caiter was the shennanigans right? So if we are saying wolves wouldn't do it to themselves which I'm not convinced of, then wondering and pippy would be clear.

I will also add 3m to that list.

Wondering was quick to jump off caiter when it came down to it, but her staying on caiter during the 4 way ties make her a bit less suspect.

VCA-wise.. it makes Mrs look better and doggo look worse.

So if we have 4 wolves left my guesses are Paws, 3m, dubz, and doggo.
I thought earlier today Kota claimed blocking me N1? Honestly it was really hard to follow because I was looking for gifs lol

I don't know if she is claiming the shenanigans or what, but that is the only result I got on N1. Shenanigans, then woke up too late to do anything (which had been to send the post restriction Dubz got N2 to Dubz -- I just resubmitted the following night).

As an aside -- I had nothing to do with AM's gif restriction on D2, and like I was trying to say today in pictures, that was an entirely different cat who was doing that.

I'm Onewhisker if anyone cares, who is pictured in my role PM as an orange cat. Gif restrictor is a brown tabby who is "friendly but has no sense of personal space". It's a different thing.

Caiter definitely messed with Barks' tracking result N3 -- I think maybe Barks did actually track whoever she tried to, but she just got the wrong result. Which, btw, was that she got distracted by a "pippy-ish scent" and saw me visit 3M or something.

As I said on the thread and in PM, sounded looney tunes, but couldn't figure out if it was Barks trying to come up with a cover story for whatever reason or her real result, but landed on real result obviously.
 
WAIT. who defended caiter earlier today and got us to stop voting for her???

I was definitely going to vote for her before that.

Was that dubz? Is dubz bold enough to defend a wolf if he were a wolf???

Yeah it was dubz. She would be bold enough to do that.

Sigh. If she's a wolf, she goes into my "I always read them village" pile
 
WAIT. who defended caiter earlier today and got us to stop voting for her???

I was definitely going to vote for her before that.

Was that dubz? Is dubz bold enough to defend a wolf if he were a wolf???

Read this:

Caiter ISO:

Some of my quotes died and I'm mad about it :rage: This is huge so it's in a spoiler just so that it doesn't like, hurt people's eyeballs or something. Whoever said she hadn't been posting enough can tell that to all the reading I just did

There was an early bit with joking back and forth about meows - I liked the calm energy there.


Some early d1 reads here for reference

------------










This interaction is 100% one that I have seen play out between village caiter and village AM before. AM gets hung up on people not voting early, caiter tends to be a later voter, so they clash (in addition to other playstyle differences).

----------------



Early d2 reads, not developing too much in the wolfy category but I like that she followed up on her interaction with AM.

---------------------




More ziggy defense, I don't really see the point in a wolf arguing with me about this

------------------------


D2 lynch. I feel like this is a little weak, though I can see the progression from their earlier interaction.







Quoting to see where she is at on JJ and this lynch situation later


late d2 I think

---------------



There was some confusion about this, but here "ziggy's lynch" was referring to ziggy lynching me
This is where she first mentioned a shift in her ziggy read, which seems fine to me since ziggy had just done something bizarre

----------


d3 read updates. this was in response toooooo coffee i think, asking about her feelings on mrs and jj

----------------

I don't know why a wolf wolf would post this tbh. Pippy had already said anyone who played 90s would have known, so it's not like she could have been protecting a particular wolf by pointing it out.

---------------



I don't love that she refused to give an actual read on me. A lot of people do before day 5 or so though. So maybe I should get over it.

-------------------

I'm not really sure why pippy asked her for her wolf reads again after she had already stated them, but here they are. I think there was later confusion with those post too - the v/v bit was referring to the coffee/pip argument.
------------------





Continuing to push Mrs and follow through on responses. I am not sure who the first sentence was referring to.
---------------


This starts another spat with AM, but given earlier posts I am not sure why it was surprising that caiter switched to ziggy - she said earlier in the day her behavior was sketchy and just before this ziggy made that really non-village sounding post and caiter had commented on that too

Here I lost some quotes but there was an interaction with pippy where they argued about pippy reading caiter wolf no matter what affiliation ziggy flipped. I can understand caiter's frustration, because I've been there lol

-------------------------

Logical progression imo


Again gets accused of having no actual reads when she's been posting them all game...are people ignoring her posts or? Appreciate the thought behind the updates here.



These were in response to sunbodi and read village frustration to me

-------------------

I tried to recreate that conversation with BC and I'm honestly still confused.











This is just...really weird tbh. Caiter is fine here, makes sense to question why someone is saying you said something you didn't say (though BC calls her defensive for it). BC might need to be my next ISO if my head doesn't kill me for trying.
---------------------

After AM poking her to vote again. I think sometimes AM forgets about timezones. You know, west coast people have fewer hours to synthesize the information of the day 😛


another village frustration comment directed at sunbodi


don't love this


Vote history:
D1 - Mel
D2 - Mrs (and with this i don't think it's likely she and pawper are w/w)
D3 - ziggy
D4 - doggo < don't love that vote


Tl;dr : Friendly feline, I think AM is stuck on her because of a clash in their playstyles which she has issues with when it comes to other players too (MsP and capri +/- cubs come to mind) and I believe has run into with caiter before. I'm not actually sure why others are voting there because I didn't find a lot of explanation. Some things about her shift in her ziggy read, which is a little ridiculous since it's not like that came from nowhere, and accusations of her not posting reads, which is flat out incorrect. I've wolfed with caiter a few times over the long years and I'm just not seeing a slam dunk here.

~Discuss~
 
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (1) - cubs
Mel (14) - genny, Kota, WZ, BC, Dina, ziggy, alissa, cait, JJB, MDD, coffee?, suni, 3m, jenjen
alissa () -
BC (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy
() -
paws (1) - Doggo
WZ () -
turkey () -
JJB () -
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen () -
Suni (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MDD (1) - Wondering

24/26
Missing: MsP, turkey

Day 2 Lynch Tally
paws (3) - ziggy, MDD, BC
barks () -
Pippy () -
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina (6) - genny, Pippy, snowy, coffee, dolph, JJB
cubs () -
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MDD (2) - Paws, caiter
bc (1) - SOV
genny (3) - 3m, dina, Barks
3m () -
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
ziggy () -

22/24
Missing: MsP, Wonder

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MDD () -
Dubz () -
Coffee? () -
ziggy (8) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws, Barks
Doggo (6) - MDD, dolph, Coffee, alissa, Wonder, ziggy
Pippy () -
Wonder (3) - AM, Snowy, bc
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws () -

20/21
Missing: 3m

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Paws () -
Wonder (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - SOV, Caiter
bc () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wonder, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - suni, MDD, Coffee, BC
AM () -
MDD () -
Pippy (1) - genny

20/22
Missing: alissa, Paws


Official Day 5: Final?????

SOV (7)
- AM, Snowy, BC, alissa, 3m, sunbodi, jj
Caiter (2) - Lawper, cubs
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM ()
Lawper (3) - WZ, dolphino, doggo
Kota (2) - genny, 3m
3m ()
BC (4) - caiter, Mrs, SOV
dolph (1) - Wondering
cubs (1) - Eriyo

19/20

Missing: Pippy

Lynch Close 9pm Central

(Let me know if I missed anything)
You forgot to put one of the Caiter's in red on D4
 
Official Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Lynch Tally

SOV (2) - Pippy, AM
Caiter (3) - Lawper, bigcats, Wondering
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM (2) - SOV, Snowy
Lawper (2) - WZ, dolphino
Kota (2) - cubs, genny
3m (1) - JJB

13/20

Missing: meh

Lynch Close 9pm Central (~2.5 hrs)
So Wondering broke the tie on caiter. Leaning village but also good conversion target. Likely not an OG wolf
 
I'm Onewhisker if anyone cares, who is pictured in my role PM as an orange cat. Gif restrictor is a brown tabby who is "friendly but has no sense of personal space". It's a different thing.

Wait did that seem like a separate ability? Was that who may have restricted AM? I was thinking a copycat.
 
Contingency unlynch Dolphin the MVP
Contingency Lynch Kota



Kota and JJ were too banter with Caiter. Every time I would say something they would all team up against me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait did that seem like a separate ability? Was that who may have restricted AM? I was thinking a copycat.
I mean... because I know I did not gif restrict myself? It's also weird for a copy cat to act the same night, and I haven't gotten duplicate results.

I actually thought the gif thing was a form of silencing for a second when it happened to AM, just because I could see her visiting Ms P N1 to check her out.

If that's the case, then Doggo needs to be lynched ASAP, because it seems wolves can draw from the dead's abilities:

Bomb dies N1 --> extra kill N2
Ms P silencer dies N2 --> I'm pseudo-silenced D5 or whatever this is

@Animal Midwife can surely confirm or deny interacting with Ms P though
 
Also, idc if Kota is a noob blocker. They deserve to die. How could they block the res?
 
I mean... because I know I did not gif restrict myself? It's also weird for a copy cat to act the same night, and I haven't gotten duplicate results.

I actually thought the gif thing was a form of silencing for a second when it happened to AM, just because I could see her visiting Ms P N1 to check her out.

If that's the case, then Doggo needs to be lynched ASAP, because it seems wolves can draw from the dead's abilities:

Bomb dies N1 --> extra kill N2
Ms P silencer dies N2 --> I'm pseudo-silenced D5 or whatever this is

@Animal Midwife can surely confirm or deny interacting with Ms P though
Sacrificial lamb lynched D1.... Two people resurrected N4