WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"SkyClan is unhappy with us. Perhaps forces even larger than SkyClan themselves. I believe some of our very own are on thin ice." Fireheart nodded solemnly. Yellowfang had told him of the impending storm and that some cats could be struck down by lightning if they weren't careful
Yike
 
Why didn't pippy lynch someone?

Everyone else could still lynch with their restrictions.
@PippyPony
Good lord SDN was down for me for like 20 minutes -- you don't need an immediate answer

I unlynched because I wasn't feeling it by the very end.

And because I had to do all of that in PM and then try to post on the thread in pictures on my phone with arthritic hands that are sitting in cool water & braces right now, it was a little slow, ok?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's her posts and vote timing. She sides with whatever's popular at the time after spending a large portion of the day pseudo-retaliating anyone who pushes her.
Fine but I think you’re wrong if she’s Barley there’s no way she’s a wolf. Sure cover role blah blah, but the messages people are getting along with the barn cat don’t seem wolfy and no one is counter-claiming.
 
Good lord SDN was down for me for like 20 minutes -- you don't need an immediate answer

I unlynched because I wasn't feeling it by the very end.

And because I had to do all of that in PM and then try to post on the thread in pictures on my phone with arthritic hands that are sitting in cool water & braces right now, it was a little slow, ok?
I wasn't trying to rush you, I just noticed that Snowy hadn't tagged you.
 
It's her posts and vote timing. She sides with whatever's popular at the time after spending a large portion of the day pseudo-retaliating anyone who pushes her.
BC was a popular lynch when I voted? I lynched them when no one was going for them because they were my biggest feels. Same with when I tried to push mrsdrdr.
I wasn’t around most of yesterday or a lot of today because I have to present tomorrow and #procrastinator4lyfe so I don’t know what you’re talking about here.
 
So yeah, that’s my official counterclaim. I can’t jail myself so I’ll see y’all on the flipside. Or if there’s a redirector out there I would loveeee to be redirected onto myself just to see what the mods do with it 😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BC was a popular lynch when I voted? I lynched them when no one was going for them because they were my biggest feels. Same with when I tried to push mrsdrdr.
I wasn’t around most of yesterday or a lot of today because I have to present tomorrow and #procrastinator4lyfe so I don’t know what you’re talking about here.
I'm referring to the content when you were able to post.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But you did like my post where I said I thought you were the barn cat so like ya kinda did.
Uh I liked your post where you said “please explain where she claims to be the barn cat?”

Because I didn’t claim to be the barn cat and didn’t know where they were getting that.
 
pfffft I legit don't care if Caiter is a wolf -- if we're down to lynching people because "barn cat" and "cat who sleeps in a hay loft in a barn" are somehow different, we deserve to lose
I LIKE THE SERIES. If I choose to parse through roles and theming to form my opinion so be it. Almost all the people who were lynched or NK’ed had the roles and cat names they claimed. And no it shouldn’t be all used to game solve but it can help. There are literally SO many pages because everyone in this game thinks we all need to post twenty million times to figure out the game. And it’s overwhelming.
 
Day 5 Continued

A furious ball of dark tabby scrambled out of his den. His claws struck out at the first cat he saw- it almost seemed to be a blind attack. He sunk his teeth into the throat of the stranger and held down until the sleek black body was limp.

1587610189723.png


@Caiter92 - Scourge, night results manipulator
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad