Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
irrelevant to this game
@cubsrule4e @ziggyandjazzy sooo Ozark is pretty good.. Just started watching it today.
(I think you guys were the ones talking about it earlier)
S3 E3.... its crazy shizz man
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
irrelevant to this game
@cubsrule4e @ziggyandjazzy sooo Ozark is pretty good.. Just started watching it today.
(I think you guys were the ones talking about it earlier)
@Lawper
When you are able to give some reads, we would really appreciate it! I'm sorry you had to sub into this mess of a thread that is 90 pages long
I think I also came to the wrong conclusion in my other ISO of the day, because I don't think paws and caiter would just hang out together on Mrs d2 if they were both wolves
smh why are you still awakeEdit: Meh this was meant for my role PM but idc, enjoy the non-wolf rojo
I'm very confused about my character's coat color btw. I keep seeing depictions that look orange to me but the description says "light brown tabby". When I think light brown tabby, I think of like the light grayish-brown with dark stripes, not orange
I took a nap from like 7-9 RIPsmh why are you still awake
creating doubt that caiter is lying about roleAren't there two barn cats? I thought I saw earlier today on a fan site that two cats live on some farm or something nearby the clans.
Ok, well this seems dumb to me but what do I know
AM was adamant about lynching caiterWe lynched one of your reads.
It was wrong.
Explain why we should immediately follow all the rest of your reads now?
Really pippy? She did something like this last game when she wolfed where she faked not understanding what happened...I'm legit too tired for this -- was that an assassin shot? Or is Caiter actually saying she got mod killed for something
Getting upset after caiter vig shot..seems like a weird reaction after a wolf is killedCause I'm tired of the continued village bashing from people who aren't ****ing here.
Congrats, you shot a wolf, it doesn't mean the rest of us aren't trying hard
More upset after trying to steer people away from caiter and then vig shotWolves can do me a favor and kill me tonight after doing that dick move with the restriction today, please. I'm over it.
Edit: Meh this was meant for my role PM but idc, enjoy the non-wolf rojo
I'm very confused about my character's coat color btw. I keep seeing depictions that look orange to me but the description says "light brown tabby". When I think light brown tabby, I think of like the light grayish-brown with dark stripes, not orange
Cause I didn't feel like itAlmost no one is awake right then...why didn’t you just edit it?
Cause I didn't feel like it
Not going to wait to see if wolves took me up on my offer? I already told you I'm not going to do a damned thing to fight a lynch today
Nobody died N3 when 3M was jailed. Could we uh... Do something about that?
Also she went pretty hard on MDD for a few days even when it was clear no one else was. Like whenever they’d have to come up with reads it was always MDDSOV (6) - AM, Snowy, BC, alissa, 3m, jj
Caiter (2) - Lawper, cubs
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM ()
Lawper (3) - WZ, dolphino, doggo
Kota (2) - genny, 3m
3m ()
BC (4) - caiter, Mrs, wondering, SOV
dolph (1) - Wondering
cubs (1) -Eriyo
'
I feel like SOV was largely a piss poor village mislynch, meaning there has to be multiple wolves on lawper and BC. Maybe even trying to make a tie before the SOV train took off rapidly. Im too lazy too look up where wondering actually voted cause shes listed twice.
Possible wolf lone vote with Eriyo who continues to off vote and fly under the radar, still much suspicion here
During that clusterwhack of last night, caiter started sowing her seeds of dissent and actually started pushing doggo when coffee had like 10 votes (which is when I convinced myself she was a wolf, and actually thought better of doggo). While all of the attention was on coffee, and then also barks after Sunny's stunt, she ends with a vote on doggo. Why make that effort as a wolf when youre already guaranteed a villager is going to die? Wheres the safest place to be when youre not in on what turns out to be a v/v wafflefest? On a(nother) wolf.
uncontingency lynch pippy
contingency lynch doggo
Because a wolf would definitely say something that dumb while they were still winning in a landslide. Ok. 🙄and then i saw the vig kill and was like whoa
maybe bad timing and it means nothing but i cant ignore it
Because a wolf would definitely say something that dumb while they were still winning in a landslide. Ok. 🙄
The vig kill had already happened. That's the comment I'm talking about.but said wolf didnt know if was going to end in a vig kill
Ok, so apparently I was not notified of your tracking, and you guessed wrong.
My results said I was distracted by a pippy-ish scent and then saw you visit 3m![]()
You guessed wrong. I did not visit 3M last night.
I’m confused
A "pippy-ish" scent? The heck?
I couldn’t even make that up lol
Do you think it's possible I tracked the person I was trying to but there's someone that can mess with results? 🤔
yes, yes I do think that is possible.
those night results sound wolfy-chaotic to me tbh.
Do you not have concerns about who might have messed with you?
I do. I was wondering if the person SOV was talking about getting redirected was N1 or N2 because I wanted to know if doggo was notified. But since it was N2 and she already said that someone acted on her that night it doesn't really help because that could've been someone else
Yasss. Dolphins is the gunman meaning either WZ or doggo is a bad guy. I think doggo is the bad guy.SOV (6) - AM, Snowy, BC, alissa, 3m, jj
Caiter (2) - Lawper, cubs
Sunbodi ()
WZ (1) - Kota
AM ()
Lawper (3) - WZ, dolphino, doggo
Kota (2) - genny, 3m
3m ()
BC (4) - caiter, Mrs, wondering, SOV
dolph (1) - Wondering
cubs (1) -Eriyo
'
I feel like SOV was largely a piss poor village mislynch, meaning there has to be multiple wolves on lawper and BC. Maybe even trying to make a tie before the SOV train took off rapidly. Im too lazy too look up where wondering actually voted cause shes listed twice.
Possible wolf lone vote with Eriyo who continues to off vote and fly under the radar, still much suspicion here
During that clusterwhack of last night, caiter started sowing her seeds of dissent and actually started pushing doggo when coffee had like 10 votes (which is when I convinced myself she was a wolf, and actually thought better of doggo). While all of the attention was on coffee, and then also barks after Sunny's stunt, she ends with a vote on doggo. Why make that effort as a wolf when youre already guaranteed a villager is going to die? Wheres the safest place to be when youre not in on what turns out to be a v/v wafflefest? On a(nother) wolf.
uncontingency lynch pippy
contingency lynch doggo
Yasss. Dolphins is the gunman meaning either WZ or doggo is a bad guy. I think doggo is the bad guy.
I dont think so. I think it helps village otherwises sov wouldn't have itSunbodi please don’t share Clan info because a. it doesn’t help village since no one is clearing anyone based on Clan and b. if wolves don’t already know this info it could help them get extra kills
Nah. Kota's actions make sense to me. Rezzer not necessarily village. Not getting much flak yesterday so if he was a wolf it would be a good night for him to do the kill.
.
Yeah it was dubz. She would be bold enough to do that.
Sigh. If she's a wolf, she goes into my "I always read them village" pile
Did someone claim redirection?I'm sorry did you say something? I was too busy going back and lovingly clutching my own posts about how the results stuff/redirection was wolfy
Contingency unlynch Dolphin the MVP
Contingency Lynch Kota
Kota and JJ were too banter with Caiter. Every time I would say something they would all team up against me.
what does that mean??? Kota's list is unintelligeble
I would figure shenanigansSo since Catier was a night manipulator, are they shenanigans or redirector?
I don't think we found shenanigans. I think the shenanigans (a wolfy block) and the results manipulator (Caiter) have to be two separate roles.I would figure shenanigans
Did Barks have shenanigans when her tracking results were messed up? I feel like I can’t keep anything straight any more lmaoI don't think we found shenanigans. I think the shenanigans (a wolfy block) and the results manipulator (Caiter) have to be two separate roles.
No. Barks just received weird misinformation with no mention of shenanigans I believe.Did Barks have shenanigans when her tracking results were messed up? I feel like I can’t keep anything straight any more lmao
I agree with thisI don't think we found shenanigans. I think the shenanigans (a wolfy block) and the results manipulator (Caiter) have to be two separate roles.
SOV said he was redirected to doggo n2. it sounds like that was legit, since he got real results on doggo. Unless wolves already knew doggo's clan. So I think either there is real redirection, doggo herself is a wolf, or she PMd with someone n1 who is.I agree with this
I think there might not actually be real redirection tbh
Shenanigans sounds like a young badly behaved cat so I don't know who fits that character profile but maybe something to think about if trying to locate the associated wolf
What is am again?For obvious reasons I have Dolphin & AM as most village, btw.
A player who does not proactively bus other wolves, and therefore is soft cleared from post history in my opinionWhat is am again?
You know we have 4 wolves how?I see a lot of people still want me dead... it's fine, everything is fine. I know we roughly have 3ish days left, with 4 woofs still out there and no 3p.
I may be able to ask mods questions at nightYou know we have 4 wolves how?
Sounds kind of like Sunbodi's death result individual who visited themNight 5: A Dangerous Path
A visiting cat managed to escape before the structure crumbled to cinders, but the resident tom was not as lucky. Someone had buried his face in the hay, asphyxiating him to the point of unconsciousness. Smoke and hay dust filled his lungs.
That's bullsh-- I'm calling it. mods would never answer questions like "how many wolves are present?"I may be able to ask mods questions at night
Questioning if this means anything or is just flair.Night 5: A Dangerous Path
Sadly, Blackfoot would not live to see that day. A cat leapt out of the rushing water, dragging Blackfoot in. His body washed up on shore a day later and was found by a RiverClan patrol.
I may be able to ask mods questions at night
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.