WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

That's bullsh-- I'm calling it. mods would never answer questions like "how many wolves are present?"

Who am I lynching again? JJ?
@Sunbodi we already know there is an ask mod item out there. It is totally possible for Doggo to have it and ask the mods this question. That is literally the question I asked the mods in noob game (except I asked the number of villagers).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wolves are actually *helping* us by killing off everyone we were suspicious about.

Now we just lynch all the unhelpful people
 
I've been too stupid about all the people I'm sus about so I'll just listen to village from now on.

I liked snowy but if you all want to lynch snowy I'll vote there. At this point everyone I was originally suspicious about is *dead*.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also I think you misunderstood me yesterday @Lawper - I said my vote would lock in because I knew I wasn't going to be around for the waffle fest. I tagged you so you would have a chance to provide comments before I left. I thought you would have been following along with the game as it went, at least to some degree, and would have some thoughts, it wasn't really asking you to explain what had been going on in paws's head.
 
Okay everyone post their night results!

My night result: I was unsuccessful in opening a DM with AM
 
Okay. Is anyone not suspicious that doggo might know all of this because they might be a wolf?

Regardless, I think Jj is a good person to lynch today or alissa
 
Okay everyone post their night results!

My night result: I was unsuccessful in opening a DM with AM
No everyone please do not do that.

We have enough to go off of with the stuff that is already out there and we literally only need to know updates on things that might be wolfy actions, like who was blocked by shenanigans last night.
 
I could go for a 3m, MDD, or Snowy lynch today.


I asked how many wolves: 4
How many 3p: 0 after Dina died
Possible wolf conversion/rez: yes
Worst case scenario how many days left: 4ish (that was yesterday)
How many conversions: 1
Are these in order? Meaning we only had 4 wolves to start?

If you're telling the truth (I'll get to that in a second), that actually makes me feel marginally better about not technically lynching one yet. Really makes it easier for them to hide in a big game with this kind of post volume -- needle in haystack effect

Last question: didn't you say your ability was that you could talk to the dead, and you were communing with Mel's leafy spirit about some beavers in a creek or something?
 
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how sketch alissa was last night?
Ok so who are we lynching? I’m kinda just following the lead because I’m not caught up
Hey I’m just being honest. If you guys don’t know who to vote for and don’t want to risk voting a potential PR. Go ahead and lynch me. I welcome death
If y’all don’t know who to lynch, lynch ME lmao. My neighbor is gone so I’m basically useless lmao. Lynch SOV
To follow up, not so sure that SOV’s role is inherently village. Even if they do flip village, at least we aren’t losing a potentially more valuable PR. That’s why I ordered myself up for lynch. To buy you guys an extra day, save PRs, and get some wolf hunting in
Who should we be looking at if SOV flips village? What about if he flips wolf?
Just trying to get an idea of where to focus my ISO

Gone all day. Asks who to lynch. Asks who to ISO next. Volunteers to be lynched because her neighbor is gone. She was on SOV during the SOV/Caiter split.

Still not over the situation with ziggy when she shared non-ability seering info that she got the night before 10 minutes before lynch close, suddenly begging us not to lynch ziggy. Looking for village cred maybe?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are these in order? Meaning we only had 4 wolves to start?

If you're telling the truth (I'll get to that in a second), that actually makes me feel marginally better about not technically lynching one yet. Really makes it easier for them to hide in a big game with this kind of post volume -- needle in haystack effect

Last question: didn't you say your ability was that you could talk to the dead, and you were communing with Mel's leafy spirit about some beavers in a creek or something?

Yeah I’m pretty curious about this apparent role vs the talking to the dead thing as well
 
Quick Doggo quotes (& related context) --

AM why are you looking into JJ?
What are some reasons you’re voting Alissa?
Also I was visited last night, does not say by who. Would not be surprised if I was tracked or seeded after the mess that I did yesterday
i was either protected or jailed last night...not completely sure which one.

I also apparently saw someone familiar in a dream.
Did you remember who when you woke up?
no it said i couldnt remember
I got that same message N2
So you are able to talk to the dead?
Just to Mel. He comes like a spirit to me
Well, we talked about the beavers that were in the creek I just fell into, he gave me his reads and really hasn’t talked since then
I may be able to ask mods questions at night


Not sure what the deal is with saying you got reads from Mel as your role and now you're backtracking on that
 
Are these in order? Meaning we only had 4 wolves to start?

If you're telling the truth (I'll get to that in a second), that actually makes me feel marginally better about not technically lynching one yet. Really makes it easier for them to hide in a big game with this kind of post volume -- needle in haystack effect

Last question: didn't you say your ability was that you could talk to the dead, and you were communing with Mel's leafy spirit about some beavers in a creek or something?
Yes these are in order.

I don’t think I ever said my ability was to talk to the dead. But I can talk to Mel at night and only at night. After he died, I got a notification that he joins me in spirit form and dreams. He can also convey things from other dead people to me if he wishes.

My role is ask a mod
Quick Doggo quotes (& related context) --














Not sure what the deal is with saying you got reads from Mel as your role and now you're backtracking on that
Because that is not my role, it is something I gained after Mel died because Spottedleaf was my first love.
 
...ok I take it back, I actually really buy that.

Explains the ????? on Mel's role and just sounds like something fans of this series would put into a game tbh lol. I get the sense these cats are a lot more long term family-oriented than your real life feral cats, except when the kids betray their parents and go life bond with some other cats for dramatic purposes. But a bunch of the fan sites talk about long term mating pairs

Edit to add: I'm not commenting on "buying it" in terms of wolf or village, and I'm trying not to lean it village in my head... but I kinda want to lean it village lmao.
 
Holy crap. With that night result I am 99.9999999% sure the wolves know who I am and I'll die tonight so I'm goign to lay this all out on thread for village. Basically, I'm your protector...like a really crappy babysitter is a protector. I'm sorry, I did not do good.

N1. I protected Paws. I figured they'd go for someone in the Paws/Ziggy/Sunbodi love triangle to sow contension, so I picked the one I felt most ok about. Caveat: then the N1 result happened and nobody died from Sun's bomb. Was that because I protected paws, or because they have an alpha/someone wiht protection? My read on paws/lawper has been fairly village since then, especially with the unchanging caiter vote yesterday.

N2. I protected Pippy because I'm a dumb***. I didn't believe the genny claim because I haven't played enough to know about her favorite role stuff, but it doesn't excuse not protecting barks (for which I"m very thankful BC apparently did). I thought Pippy had a PR based on feels, which is ridiculous in light of other role claims. No excuse, I just sucked it up.

N3. I protected Barks. I'm assuming that's why no one died. (Side note on my barks lynch: I had been confused about the weird stuff between her and pippy, and when I asked barks why no one died that night, I thought she would say she had been under attack but was protected (I don't know what kind of message you get if there is a kill attempt and protection). She just said "how would I know" which made me feel wolfy and that's why I voted there, although sooooo confusedly.)

N4. I protected Snowy bc I thought she was claiming Post Restrictor. Another dumb move. I had put my night actions in early, and I didn't see Pippy's claim until the next morning. I couldn't protect barks two night in a row, so barks died.

N5. I tried to protect BC. But my PM says even though I planned to visit BC, I visited Cubs instead. SO there is clearly still a redirector out there. It wasn't shenanigans, and since caiter is dead there has to be a different redirector than the night results manipulator. Since the wolves were able to redirect me so that they could get two deaths, I'm pretty sure they would conclude I"m the protector.

I'm so sorry!

FWIW, my poe points to snowy or eriyo as shenanigans blocker and wondering or 3M as gif restrictor. I am not sure about the redirector or whatever it is, because I thought that was caiter, but clearly isn't.
 
Holy crap. With that night result I am 99.9999999% sure the wolves know who I am and I'll die tonight so I'm goign to lay this all out on thread for village. Basically, I'm your protector...like a really crappy babysitter is a protector. I'm sorry, I did not do good.

N1. I protected Paws. I figured they'd go for someone in the Paws/Ziggy/Sunbodi love triangle to sow contension, so I picked the one I felt most ok about. Caveat: then the N1 result happened and nobody died from Sun's bomb. Was that because I protected paws, or because they have an alpha/someone wiht protection? My read on paws/lawper has been fairly village since then, especially with the unchanging caiter vote yesterday.

N2. I protected Pippy because I'm a dumb***. I didn't believe the genny claim because I haven't played enough to know about her favorite role stuff, but it doesn't excuse not protecting barks (for which I"m very thankful BC apparently did). I thought Pippy had a PR based on feels, which is ridiculous in light of other role claims. No excuse, I just sucked it up.

N3. I protected Barks. I'm assuming that's why no one died. (Side note on my barks lynch: I had been confused about the weird stuff between her and pippy, and when I asked barks why no one died that night, I thought she would say she had been under attack but was protected (I don't know what kind of message you get if there is a kill attempt and protection). She just said "how would I know" which made me feel wolfy and that's why I voted there, although sooooo confusedly.)

N4. I protected Snowy bc I thought she was claiming Post Restrictor. Another dumb move. I had put my night actions in early, and I didn't see Pippy's claim until the next morning. I couldn't protect barks two night in a row, so barks died.

N5. I tried to protect BC. But my PM says even though I planned to visit BC, I visited Cubs instead. SO there is clearly still a redirector out there. It wasn't shenanigans, and since caiter is dead there has to be a different redirector than the night results manipulator. Since the wolves were able to redirect me so that they could get two deaths, I'm pretty sure they would conclude I"m the protector.

I'm so sorry!

FWIW, my poe points to snowy or eriyo as shenanigans blocker and wondering or 3M as gif restrictor. I am not sure about the redirector or whatever it is, because I thought that was caiter, but clearly isn't.
Ok so now are you ready to discuss the "plus info" next to me, Paws & Barks in your reads list from the other day?

Because real talk -- I don't see how protecting us gives you any info about us at all. Like if anything, that should have pushed me way into your wolf reads for mechanical reasons when no wolves died N1 killing a bomb.

I have Snowy and Eriyo as pretty wolfy atm and Snowy in particular was jumping on my explanation of the protector being wolfy, but I am still a little skeptical about your specific use of phrasing about "info" & your target choices.

Also, I would not expect you to die tonight unless wolves know whether you can protect yourself, and I'm going to go ahead and say don't comment on this part of this post at all.
 
Holy crap. With that night result I am 99.9999999% sure the wolves know who I am and I'll die tonight so I'm goign to lay this all out on thread for village. Basically, I'm your protector...like a really crappy babysitter is a protector. I'm sorry, I did not do good.

N1. I protected Paws. I figured they'd go for someone in the Paws/Ziggy/Sunbodi love triangle to sow contension, so I picked the one I felt most ok about. Caveat: then the N1 result happened and nobody died from Sun's bomb. Was that because I protected paws, or because they have an alpha/someone wiht protection? My read on paws/lawper has been fairly village since then, especially with the unchanging caiter vote yesterday.

N2. I protected Pippy because I'm a dumb***. I didn't believe the genny claim because I haven't played enough to know about her favorite role stuff, but it doesn't excuse not protecting barks (for which I"m very thankful BC apparently did). I thought Pippy had a PR based on feels, which is ridiculous in light of other role claims. No excuse, I just sucked it up.

N3. I protected Barks. I'm assuming that's why no one died. (Side note on my barks lynch: I had been confused about the weird stuff between her and pippy, and when I asked barks why no one died that night, I thought she would say she had been under attack but was protected (I don't know what kind of message you get if there is a kill attempt and protection). She just said "how would I know" which made me feel wolfy and that's why I voted there, although sooooo confusedly.)

N4. I protected Snowy bc I thought she was claiming Post Restrictor. Another dumb move. I had put my night actions in early, and I didn't see Pippy's claim until the next morning. I couldn't protect barks two night in a row, so barks died.

N5. I tried to protect BC. But my PM says even though I planned to visit BC, I visited Cubs instead. SO there is clearly still a redirector out there. It wasn't shenanigans, and since caiter is dead there has to be a different redirector than the night results manipulator. Since the wolves were able to redirect me so that they could get two deaths, I'm pretty sure they would conclude I"m the protector.

I'm so sorry!

FWIW, my poe points to snowy or eriyo as shenanigans blocker and wondering or 3M as gif restrictor. I am not sure about the redirector or whatever it is, because I thought that was caiter, but clearly isn't.
Thank you and I'm glad you role claimed now after wolves figured out who you were and village was suspicious of you.

You did such a great job for the team
 
I completely agree about snowy.

I need to go back and quote them but there’s were a couple posts that struck me this morning with her reads.

Plus she keeps shading me so that kind of draws my attention.
 
Because real talk -- I don't see how protecting us gives you any info about us at all. Like if anything, that should have pushed me way into your wolf reads for mechanical reasons when no wolves died N1 killing a bomb.

It may have been a poor attempt at fishing for more info. Not sure how that should have pushed me wolfy on you for N1, but I literally feel stupid about most of this game so.
 
Could we get off of pippy's ass for one day?

Whether they are wolf or not we have to put pressure on people who haven't got pressure ie. Eriyo, snowy, jj, alissa
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad