WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. @mmmdreamerz
4. @Eriyo
10. @WonderingStudent
11. @MrsDrDr
14. @alissa14
19. @Caiter92
23. @Doggo Labs
12. @Sunbodi
6. @genny


Can y'all vote so people have a chance to defend before the last hour of the day please and thank you
Votes missing:
@Eriyo
@alissa14
@Doggo Labs
Sorry guys, today is my busy day and I am not caught up and won’t get caught up till later.
Lynch Pawper
 
Official Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Lynch Tally

SOV (3)
- Pippy, AM, jj
Caiter (3) - Lawper, bigcats, Wondering
Sunbodi ()
WZ (2) - Kota, 3m
AM (2) - SOV, Snowy
Lawper (3) - WZ, dolphino, doggo
Kota (2) - cubs, genny
3m ()
BC (3) - caiter, Mrs, sunbodi

18/20

Missing: .....

Lynch Close 9pm Central (~1.5 hrs)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch kota

I could see how someone might misread this line of the write-up and worry that more rezzes were coming:

Cats are known for being prolific breeders, ya know.
Because I think you're the wolf blocker.
@genny sorry about the mess of a post earlier that made absolutely no sense due to my confusion. I went back to the whole cubs/kota discussion and I understand what you mean now. You think kota is a wolf blocker because he blocked the rezzer to prevent any more villagers from being rezzed in case he still has the ability to do so? Please let me know if I'm understanding this correctly.
I guess my thought is that there a player could be rezzed as either wolf or village, so that block doesn't lead me towards village or wolf since I don't know what his intentions were when he chose who to block. I doubt that cubs would've rezzed someone else in the game right after he just rezzed 2 players, so I'm taking Kota's block as a noob move because it's something that I don't think I would've realized on my own either
 
@Kota1000 did you block cubs last night? why?

Are you a blocker?

Because I think you're the wolf blocker.

Fine, yes I am the blocker. But I’m not a wolf, and I wasn’t really blocking anyone for a purpose, it was just to try and deduce who’s actions are who’s, and to not reblock anyone.

Cubs was just spur of the moment as an idea. I tried to block people that didn’t get a whole lot of heat, cause I thought maybe they might be a wolf, but it wasn’t super helpful. Especially since only my N3 and N4 blocks actually came back successful. The other two simply said “hope so-and-so doesn’t sneak out the back”

You guys have been reading me village since D1, cause that’s what I am. I wasn’t going to role reveal since a blocker may be a target for wolves, especially if it disrupts their ability to night kill. No one have know had I not made that slip, which I tried to cover but y’all are too smart for me :much love:
Also, the big cat is not FAT, it’s muscles, they’re a clan cat and in no way would be fat. It actually took me a while to understand this is who you all were talking about when you said the “fat cat”

So I case anyone needs a recap, here’s who I’ve blocked:

N1: Pippy - unknown
N2: Dubz - unknown
N3: Coffee - success
N4: Cubs - success

Well there goes my role reveal, who’s next?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t see blocking the rezzer necessarily wolfy. If you are village and you think the rezzer is used up you might block them so as not to mess anyone up. I have actually done s9mething like that when mods made me do an action....I blocked a vanillager over and over.

i Don’t see how a wolf lets their role be known and blocks a key villager.
 
I don’t see blocking the rezzer necessarily wolfy. If you are village and you think the rezzer is used up you might block them so as not to mess anyone up. I have actually done s9mething like that when mods made me do an action....I blocked a vanillager over and over.

i Don’t see how a wolf lets their role be known and blocks a key villager.

There really was no reason to me blocking Cubs. When I did it I completely wasn’t thinking they were the rezzer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yall I was driving on my farm not the roads. It's a couple hundred acres and I've been outside working all day. I came online even though I was busy because everyone kept mentioning me.

I'm sorry I endangers my life by Pontentially hitting a fence going 20 mph
 
Honestly Wondering I think you’re right, wolves probably wouldn’t have wasted a block on a known rezzer. Maybe if it was a noob pack but I doubt it.
 
Also I'm back inside so I promise I'm not endangering the fence

Edit: I have to go wash up do I'll hopefully be here before lynch
 
Official Day 5 They Can Take Our Posts But They Can't Take Our Lynch Tallies Lynch Tally

SOV (3)
- Pippy, AM, jj
Caiter (3) - Lawper, bigcats, Wondering
Lawper (3) - WZ, dolphino, doggo
BC (3) - caiter, Mrs, sunbodi
tenor (38).gif
 
I'm confused. I was looking at yesterday and day close looks like it was 7pm MDT and today it looks like its 8pm MDT and I remember most nights close at 8pm so I think my time stamps on sdn are weird.
 
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (1) - cubs
Mel (14) - genny, Kota, WZ, BC, Dina, ziggy, alissa, cait, JJB, MDD, coffee?, suni, 3m, jenjen
alissa () -
BC (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy
() -
paws (1) - Doggo
WZ () -
turkey () -
JJB () -
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen () -
Suni (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MDD (1) - Wondering

24/26
Missing: MsP, turkey

Day 2 Lynch Tally
paws (3) - ziggy, MDD, BC
barks () -
Pippy () -
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina (6) - genny, Pippy, snowy, coffee, dolph, JJB
cubs () -
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MDD (2) - Paws, caiter
bc (1) - SOV
genny (3) - 3m, dina, Barks
3m () -
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
ziggy () -

22/24
Missing: MsP, Wonder

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MDD () -
Dubz () -
Coffee? () -
ziggy (8) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws, Barks
Doggo (6) - MDD, dolph, Coffee, alissa, Wonder, ziggy
Pippy () -
Wonder (3) - AM, Snowy, bc
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws () -

20/21
Missing: 3m

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Paws () -
Wonder (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - SOV, Caiter
bc () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wonder, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - suni, MDD, Coffee, BC
AM () -
MDD () -
Pippy (1) - genny

20/22
Missing: alissa, Paws
 
To be honest. I’ve been really slacking on self care lately so I’ve been taking the last two days to make up for it. Just popping in so I’m not modkilled.

Lynch SOV. I’m behind on thread but what I’ve seen so far I don’t like
 
You are very wishy washy on your feels of me

Nope. I had a moment of freak out a bit earlier about my reads being completely wrong. I am in the middle of looking at isos and lynch tallies, but I've thought you were suspicious all game.

you broke the tie :sorry:

See my weird time zone thing. It made me think it was almost lynch close and I didn't want to keep my vote on AM.
 
Nope. I had a moment of freak out a bit earlier about my reads being completely wrong. I am in the middle of looking at isos and lynch tallies, but I've thought you were suspicious all game.



See my weird time zone thing. It made me think it was almost lynch close and I didn't want to keep my vote on AM.
Why?
 
I feel like there’s been a concerted wolf effort to discount the village “leaders” which I understand to a point bc we don’t want to trust wolves, but honestly we haven’t gotten very far and I’m suspicious of the people who have been doing this just enough to lead the lynch a certain way (EDIT: either against these players or against who they are lynching). And yeah they could end up being wolves so this’ll bite me in the ass later but at some point we have to get over this village decision paralysis

Would you?

JJ up for lunch. pips give her a role. Then defends her.
I challenge that role AND pippy’s noob defense and pippy overreacts (IMO).
gives her more nonsense to spout.

i could totally see working out that way if JJ wolf role was key.

But I give Pippy more credit than to vehemently defend another wolf like that. Unless there were a huge wolf reward to do so, that is bad wolfing early in the game, and I just can’t see Pippy being that reckless.

And also, I see that tidbit as the kind a mod releases. Tells us about some dead comm7nication going on. It is useful.
More comments as I go through people slowly:

Caiter doesnt seem particularly aggressive with any thoughts. More like staying in background. Definitely not high on the village list, not enough to jump to wolf.

eriyo ...seems noob village to me. Not much reason to go for her imo.

AM...she seems off this game. Not nearly as aggressive in people’s faces as usual from my memory. Maybe she as changed her style recently? But if not, her lack of aggressiveness seems different (hell, she hasn’t even argued with me once, usually by day 2 she has been all up in everything i say - not that I am upset mind you).
In my PM with paws , her concern was that Pippy, AM, and WZ are the wolves.

i posted this suspicion (as a joke) before night close to WZ to see what she would say.

nothing.

but.....

she did post a feelz list that has WZ, am and pippy as the most cuddly of villagers.

and I did have shenanigans done to me last night. (and WZ is the only person I mentioned i had an active role to - though of apparently no help to wolf hunting).

and AM is starting out with a contingent lynch vote on me.

it all piques my paranoia.

i was suspicious of WZ early.
i have been suspicious of AM a long time now.
PIppy i have no opinion on.

given that wolves keep on letting us have v/v lynch choices, I don’t think it is that crazy that 2 or not 3 of those ladies are wolves in this game. Village is getting slaughtered, and those 3 usually control the game flow.

when the country is falling apart blame your leaders, no?

i still think sun is rezzed wolf, but it is the least of our problems.

Paws and I had the same concern. Anyone else?
Lynch AM

i find it interesting that pippy and AM stay with trying to lynch me today....and now we are distracted with mechanics tha5 aren’t finding us a wolf I don’t think (I like when they do, but I don’t see how this is helping right now).

do you think a wolf would take on the 3 most prolific posters, and the “influencers” in a game? What purpose does that serve a wolf, but to get lynched. I may be wrong, but I am no wolf.

AM seems the wolfiest of the 3.
if I was unclear, I meant the whole thread is distracted, and pippy is involved in That. You could never use mechanics to distract, no one would believe you.

and what Question do you want answered now? If it is what are my reads? I have no better reads than what I posted today.
lol. Do you mean caiter? ill Lynch caiter or Kota or whomever today if we lynch one of the big 3 tomorrow. I just want to get wolves. Whatever works is fine with me.
Etc
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Caiter ISO:

Some of my quotes died and I'm mad about it :rage: This is huge so it's in a spoiler just so that it doesn't like, hurt people's eyeballs or something. Whoever said she hadn't been posting enough can tell that to all the reading I just did

There was an early bit with joking back and forth about meows - I liked the calm energy there.

AM doesn’t seem as AM to me as usual, but like I said I’m just watching her for now.

paws, pip, Mel, Ziggy all seem pretty typical as of right now.

jenjen voting for you to see how you reacted and then unlynching right away probably sticks out most right now. But there are a lot of noobs in this game I’ve never played with before so I’m gonna need to watch them for a bit to get any feels either way for them.
Some early d1 reads here for reference

------------

AM is answering questions?!
For future reference, it's not me dying D1, but me specifically getting lynched at any point that has resulted in a village loss.
When are you voting?
oh look, questions!

I gave my current reads. Jenjen is the only one really sticking out right now.
nothing? I got **** last time I played for moving my Lynch vote around a few times and then got lynched for it day one. So since lynch is still 5 hours away I’m waiting to see if I get any other feels first
I have more cards on the table than you right now, so pot meet kettle 😉
The tally says otherwise.
Lololol

here, I’ll appease the almighty AM

***lynch jenjen***

now care to give any more info than “because I could”?
This interaction is 100% one that I have seen play out between village caiter and village AM before. AM gets hung up on people not voting early, caiter tends to be a later voter, so they clash (in addition to other playstyle differences).

----------------
What did you mean by this? The reads you posted before it? What do your reads look like now?
That was in response to AM, and when not taken out of context it’s pretty clear what I meant in that conversation. Yes, it was about me having posted reads vs AM not.

today I still feel like pip, paws, and Ziggy seem pretty typical of their villager selves. I felt better about AM after she became more AM like yesterday. I don’t really get why people are doubting her posting restriction today. If someone else doesn’t have a restriction tomorrow, then yeah I think we should look into it. But right now we don’t really have enough info to judge if it’s real or not.

i kind of feel like you just took a random sentence of mine out of context to redirect off of you, which is making me give you a side eye.
And paws seemed to just be messing with am, so this is also making me give you a side eye to take it seriously lol
Early d2 reads, not developing too much in the wolfy category but I like that she followed up on her interaction with AM.

---------------------
She appears to have peaced out after getting annoyed, which is village Ziggy to me lol
Yes and the last time I relied solely on a tone/behavior read she was a wolf lol I would just really like to see some content posts from her today
I mean I agree she should come back, but her peacing doesn’t mean much itself.

More ziggy defense, I don't really see the point in a wolf arguing with me about this

------------------------

***lynch mrsdrdr***

reading back through her posts they just seem like grasping at straws to me. Quoting a lot and asking questions, but questions that are basically answered in that post or that aren’t really related to getting more info. Could be a noob wolf trying to be active and not knowing how to look village?
D2 lynch. I feel like this is a little weak, though I can see the progression from their earlier interaction.

I'm leaning a bit towards @genny, like I mentioned a while back I've felt weird about it since she came at me early today when I was being aggressively questioned and then disappeared. I also don't know why they backed off so quickly about me and switched to Mrs. I think Mrs definitely made a gaff but I don't know if it's lynch worthy.

Also still questioning BC a bit (but I understand the lack of posts from her).
If genny gets lynched and flips village you jumping on genny and not wanting to go for mrs despite having some feels there is gonna raise my suspicions for both of you.


Also tomorrow if someone else is tracker plz let us know so we can lynch barks again??
Your sketch points are raising for me with this. a tracker would be a super ballsy ability to fake claim. kind of just seems like you're trying to shade barks to deflect from you.
Quoting to see where she is at on JJ and this lynch situation later

after today the people i'm looking at most are mrsdrdr, jj, and genny, especially after how that lynch went down at the end
late d2 I think

---------------
you two have definitely played WW long enough to know silencer isn’t the same as a posting restriction. side eyeing you coffee for jumping on this right away

I can get behind this, especially with jumping on Ziggy’s lynch right away

***lynch coffee***
There was some confusion about this, but here "ziggy's lynch" was referring to ziggy lynching me
This is where she first mentioned a shift in her ziggy read, which seems fine to me since ziggy had just done something bizarre

----------

I still think mrsdrdr has been grasping at straws and feels noob wolfish trying to post content but draw attention towards others and not herself. I want to hear more from her today, otherwise my lynch is going to her today again. I still don't like how easily you jumped on dubz for very weak reasoning, but you didn't react defensive or anything in response so you're giving me less feels over it.

JJ gave me feels for trying to say barks was lying about her ability, and mrsdrdr being on her lynch when they were both at risk kind of makes me wonder if both are noob wolves and mrsdrdr was trying to get some village cred if JJ got lynched.
d3 read updates. this was in response toooooo coffee i think, asking about her feelings on mrs and jj

----------------
Btw, a two second search told me that was genny’s favorite role. So I don’t think someone knowing it before means much.
I don't know why a wolf wolf would post this tbh. Pippy had already said anyone who played 90s would have known, so it's not like she could have been protecting a particular wolf by pointing it out.

---------------
Because I dislike AM expecting everyone to give her whatever she wants but not actually posting helpful information herself. This is not new behavior for me when it comes to her questions lol she could have looked back and found it herself if she wanted it.

I posted my read of Dubz yesterday. .tl;dr: ive wolfed with her before and know how manipulative and easily she can convince people of being village and her village and wolf play is basically the same.
Dubz fixed caiter with a flat stare, "That's not a read, it's a cop-out," she hissed.
Would you rather I say you being helpful to village means nothing to mean then? 😉 cause you’re always helpful, wolf or villager. You just tend to net results as a villager vs wolf there are more “whoops I guess I was wrong!” So I need more days to get an actual read on you. Right now you’re neutral for me, but I’m watching you.
I don't love that she refused to give an actual read on me. A lot of people do before day 5 or so though. So maybe I should get over it.

-------------------
Lol I said it once yesterday, said it again when questioned why I didn’t say it to AM, and then expanded it further to Dubz just now. But okay pippy, you’re sassy today 😛

like I said today already, mrsdrdr is looking noob wolf to me.JJ I have some feels for but they are lessing a bit. Ziggy is giving me sketch vibes now with her trying to get dubz lynched today for mrsp’s death because of the post restriction and mrsp’s silencing ability. I think Ziggy posted quickly and didnt really think about it, but I don’t know if that’s because she’s village and was excited she thought a wolf was trapped OR she was hoping to try to get momentum on a dubz lynch and is a wolf.

After you and coffee fighting today, coffee is back to seeming more village to me after having feels for her with jumping on Dubz lynch right away with Ziggy. That seemed very v/v to me.
I'm not really sure why pippy asked her for her wolf reads again after she had already stated them, but here they are. I think there was later confusion with those post too - the v/v bit was referring to the coffee/pip argument.
------------------
It’s not because you’re asking questions, it’s because you see to be grasping at straws for questions to ask. It comes across to me like noob wolf trying to post content and draw attention away from themselves at the same time.

I didn’t clear coffee. I said after her fight with pippy she is leaving village for me, because that seemed very v/v.

this again is coming across as a noob wolf to me, because all this was in my previous posts.

I said why ziggys attempt at a dubz lynch gave me feels
And then this seems to mimic 3ms post, which is giving me more noob wolf vibes from you. Seems like maybe 3m is right and doggo is a wolf too, and you’re trying to get village cred by jumping on early.

3m's iso of her gives me feels, they're definitely just skirting by. I still think mrsdrdr needs to go though.

I could go for a doggo lynch today but mrsdrdr hasn't done anything to make me push her over to noob villager vs noob wolf.

Continuing to push Mrs and follow through on responses. I am not sure who the first sentence was referring to.
---------------
Did you change your mind on her?
dude, i literally said earlier today her actions this morning were giving me feels. her coming back and posting a whole lot of nothing is pushing those feels more.

if you're going to play 20 questions with me, at least read my posts 🙄
This starts another spat with AM, but given earlier posts I am not sure why it was surprising that caiter switched to ziggy - she said earlier in the day her behavior was sketchy and just before this ziggy made that really non-village sounding post and caiter had commented on that too

Here I lost some quotes but there was an interaction with pippy where they argued about pippy reading caiter wolf no matter what affiliation ziggy flipped. I can understand caiter's frustration, because I've been there lol

-------------------------
i have a meeting in a few minutes so I’ll respond more to this later, but for now:

I said I think dr mrs is coming across as a noob wolf to me with her grasping for straws and trying to post content that draws away from her but really doesn’t add much

I feel bad that Ziggy always gets **** on for being well, Ziggy in WW. So I said her behavior was normal for her because it was. Lynch her if she starts acting sketch, which she did yesterday, but not for her just being a kind of prickly person online at times. I have zero regrets about saying she was acting herself even if it gets me lynched, cause it sucks to be **** on for your tone when it’s your normal tone in a game.

No I lynched coffee for jumping on Ziggy’s lynch, cause that was sketch for me when they both know better than to draw that conclusion. And then thought about Ziggy’s action more and got more sketched out by Ziggy. And then with Ziggy’s posts when she came back it didn’t help shake those sketch points, so I lynched her.

I don’t really get what’s sketch about my change of feels with Ziggy. She was being Ziggy, so I said so when people tried to call her Wolfy for it. But then when she actually started being sketchy to me, I changed my mind.
Logical progression imo

Dude, I was in a zoom meeting with my advisor. it's also not even 10 am for me, chill.


And what do you mean no actual reads? I've made it very clear I feel like drmrsmrs is being noob wolf and why in multiple posts. I feel pretty strongly that pip and coffee are both village after their fight yesterday. AM is drilling me per usual, so I have her village too. i haven't seen any of dubz tells for when she wolfs, but as I said I don't trust her ever because I've wolfed with her before and know how she is, so I have her neutral for now.

3m brought up good points with doggo not giving any actual info but always promising to later. it makes doggo have sketch vibes for me and 3m lean village.

I find it weird alissa waited until the last second with the info on ziggy, especially with ziggy flipping village.

kota is leaning strongly village for me, they are doing good analysis of people.

eriyo has been absent but tried to catch up yesterday, she's neutral for me right now.

with the amount of work snowy put in to literally go through everything, she gets village points for me to.

cubs was cranky yesterday, but seemed more like he was just frustrated.

I need to look more into wondering

and this is everything off the top of my head.

now i need to go catch up on everything from this morning.
Again gets accused of having no actual reads when she's been posting them all game...are people ignoring her posts or? Appreciate the thought behind the updates here.
you are being incredibly unhelpful demanding things from me, ignoring me when I give them, and then acting like I haven't yet. This is annoying AF.
I AM asking you a legitimate question. And you have been ignoring all of my posts in response to you, so what's new lol

These were in response to sunbodi and read village frustration to me

-------------------

I tried to recreate that conversation with BC and I'm honestly still confused.
unlynch Paws
lynch 3m
I decided I didn't like the Paws lynch and you feel different this time around. Last game I had you pegged as solid village by D2 and I'm just not feeling it this time around. Think I'd be interested in a Caiter (I think... one of the C-names lol) lynch if you flip wolf since I feel like she's been throwing a bit of light shade in your direction but not actually following it up.
I didn't see you ever clarify why on this?
@BigCats
When was I throwing shade at 3m? I literally put her in my village reads today
It might've been Coffee. I'm not totally sure.
I also said coffee was in my village reads after her fight with pippy. I called coffee out yesterday for jumping on ziggys lynch of dubz right away when it was super fault reasoning but I've explained that now multiple times.
More things being made up
Speaking of which @Kota1000

I'm still waiting on my mouse leg shank I'm starvvvvving
I feel like I'm an easy target right not and BC is just bsing reasons I am sounding wolfy to go along with it lol
You or Coffee has been lightly shading 3m from what I can recall. I’m not talking about the two of you together.
I thought you meant I was shading coffee. But it wasn't me shading 3m, so this seems off.
so BC is just trying to shade someone and can't keep straight who it is...

why did people decide BC wasn't skech again lol
This is just...really weird tbh. Caiter is fine here, makes sense to question why someone is saying you said something you didn't say (though BC calls her defensive for it). BC might need to be my next ISO if my head doesn't kill me for trying.
---------------------
Dude, stop. I am trying to figure out where i want to vote. I disagree with the coffee lynch, pips new info about barks is weird but a wolf tracker would be very weird, suddenly pippy is saying kota doesn't have village points.

probably going to vote doggo cause i think 3m is village and i liked her iso of them yesterday. but big cats is just trying to shade someone and seems to be trying to cover up a mistake with who they directed it at and that isn't helping their case.
After AM poking her to vote again. I think sometimes AM forgets about timezones. You know, west coast people have fewer hours to synthesize the information of the day 😛

hey about you actually read my posts and not just the parts that fit your narrative?
another village frustration comment directed at sunbodi

######lynch doggo#####

I really don't know what to make of pippy's info about barks, but I do not want to go there yet and majorly disagree with the coffee lynch. Big cats i think needs to be considered again with the attempts at shade that were based on nothing.
don't love this


Vote history:
D1 - Mel
D2 - Mrs (and with this i don't think it's likely she and pawper are w/w)
D3 - ziggy
D4 - doggo < don't love that vote


Tl;dr : Friendly feline, I think AM is stuck on her because of a clash in their playstyles which she has issues with when it comes to other players too (MsP and capri +/- cubs come to mind) and I believe has run into with caiter before. I'm not actually sure why others are voting there because I didn't find a lot of explanation. Some things about her shift in her ziggy read, which is a little ridiculous since it's not like that came from nowhere, and accusations of her not posting reads, which is flat out incorrect. I've wolfed with caiter a few times over the long years and I'm just not seeing a slam dunk here.

~Discuss~